Double Dating Voyeurism

Story Info
First introduction to voyeurism and I like it.
1.4k words
4.07
8.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

A few years back at the beginning of my first year at law school, I can remember the time of experimentation, that was the time for new relationships, new adventures, new friendships and sexual freedom, at least from confines of parental control. It was the time for myself to unleash upon the new world my locked up frustrations of my teen years.

One event that remains in my mind, happened during a double date with my mate Ben and his lady Cindy. We all decided to go on a date together with my girl Katy to an outdoor movie. You remember those days of drive through movies. I was the designated driver. My girlfriend Katy sat in the passenger seat and my buddy Ben and his lovely Vietnamese girlfriend Cindy at the back. And lovely indeed she was. I immediately found her rather attractive when Ben first introduced her a few weeks back. My thoughts were how did a crazy son of a b...h like him find such a beauty. Well apparently Cindy worked at the sushi bar down at Fitzroy Ave and Ben had become a fairly regular customer until one thing led to another, you know what I mean.

Cindy seem very nice and guess what she spoke 3 languages, that is Vietnamese and Mandarin as well plus she came over from Vietnam when she was 5 years old. Yes, Ben said he's been learning a little Vietnamese to impress Cindy. But tonight we have to give him the benefit of doubt cause he's having most of the fun.

By the sounds of all the smooching going on from the back, they were having a lot of fun, albeit to others at the front, it was getting hot in here.

"Who choose this movie." Katy pipes up suddenly.

I looked at her to as if to say "What the hell are you saying" rolling my eyes in the process.

I was getting interested in what was going on at the back. We both were looking into the rear vision mirror. I can see Cindy more than he and I think Katy can see more of Ben. I was getting the rumblings down there and ain't getting any "relief" any time soon.

Katy I have known for a few months was a quieter reserved girl, she is beautiful in her own way. I love her dearly but to be truthful, sexually, we haven't really connected. She keeps reminding me she will be open to everything once she gets married. Our sex life so far has been blowjobs and handjobs.

I reach out to her while watching both the movie showing and the young lovers at the back. But she slaps my hand as I try to manoeuvre it between her legs.

"Watch the movie baby"! She whispers loudly while looking at the rear mirror.

Before you know Cindy had undone Ben's shirt and licking his nipples rapidly. I can hear him encouraging Cindy on as he groaned in delight, her right hand gripping him through his shorts as she teased him. I can hear her soft whispers clearly from the back as she teased him.

"You like that, yeah, just let them watch."

"My god Cindy." Ben responded excitedly.

Then I can hear them kissing and the sounds of their passion. I wind down the window slightly as the windows began getting foggy. When I looked back at the mirror, Cindy had taken Ben's cock out and was already slowly rubbing it. I looked at Katy, her eyes wide and glassy as she stared into the rear mirror. Rather then interrupting, I watched with interest. This was better than any porn. I could feel their sexual excitement. Watching them was arousing us. I watched how Cindy made out. Her hand begins massaging his abdomen area and his chest. She places her right leg over his and her right hand returns to his large cock, barely wrapping her hand around the shaft. He was larger then me at least 8 inches. The image of her small hand holding his erection formed a permanent image in my head. I never thought I would see what was about to happen, not like this. I wanted to observe how she is. I think Cindy enjoyed the extra company and revelled in being watched. I like that I thought.

As we watched intensely, it was really like a scene from a hot porn, as Cindy licks her hand then returns it to the pulsating cock and massages her saliva over the veined surface with her fingers. I can hear Ben's reactions and now Cindy's moans of pleasure.

She repeats this, but this time she stares back at me, as she licked her hand. She was deliberately teasing me and I was highly turned on by her looks. She deliberately wanted to see my reaction and quite frankly I was mesmerised as she ran her moist fingers over Ben's enormous cock. I can feel my own cock swell hard. I am certain Katy was also very aroused.

Again I reach out to Katy, this time to massage one of her breast as I continued to watch. She didn't stop me.

After some time, Cindy began to massage Ben's ball sacks. He groaned in pleasure as she massaged and squeezed his testicles like marbles in her hand. Then, in what appears like in incredible slow motion Cindy opens her mouth and dribbled large droplets of saliva over Ben's swollen head before massaging in a twisting motion the head and shaft, sending Ben groaning and thrusting his pelvis up, then down slowly to f..k her hand. Oh god I can feel the pleasure myself. The expression on his face tells it all. I look at Cindy, she was loving the response as a sweet hot smile appears. I try to look away, as this should be their intimate time together. They were entitled to some privacy, even if we were stuck together.

But I couldn't keep me eyes away. When I look again Cindy was pumping him in fast burst and alternating with firm twists, up and down the stiff shaft. The sounds of their moans audible throughout my car. Again she opens her mouth and lubricates him with her saliva, before continuing. It was extremely hot to witness someone doing this so close behind us.

"Oh yeahhh...you're so stiff." She quietly whispers repeatedly, as she continues the technique.

I swallowed nervously, panting, breathing deeply. I wanted to watch this. I can see Ben was close as he continues f..king her right hand slowly.

The smell of their sex drifts up front. I grip Katy's breast opening and closing my hand. They begin kissing again as Ben pulls Cindy's face towards his, he was close. She whispers to him but unfortunately I could not hear.

I look away again, like I couldn't stare at them, then in a few seconds the distinctive sound of his cock being masturbated extremely fast through their excited moans can be heard. I look immediately to Katy, she had her hand over her mouth like as if in disbelief. Then I look back and see Cindy wildly and furiously stroking Ben, her right hand a blur. He was now thrusting his pelvis up rapidly to meet her flying hand. Suddenly he explodes, his cum flying in all directions. Cindy squeals in excitement and continues pumping rapidly. Oh my god, I have never seen such enthusiasm. I wanted to be at the back next.

Again I turn away for a second, so as to just hearing the groans and when I turned back she was licking his warm cum directly from his abdomen and chest. I felt I was now intruding into their private moment. F..k...that was hot, I thought to myself as they finished cleaning up at the back.

"Do have any tissues at the front." Cindy suddenly asked casually.

"Oh yeah, we do." I pretended innocently, passing a box to her.

I swallowed again and looked at Katy.

"Did you like the movie?" I asked stupidly.

"Yeah." She just replied, not really knowing what I said.

After watching Cindy and Ben that first time, I developed an interest in voyeurism and now exhibitionism. I never mentioned to Ben about what we saw and I think he liked to keep it that way. But the vision images remain in my mind and every so often I use it to enhance my sexual pleasure. And not just that after Katy and myself split, I pursued a beautiful Vietnamese lady Julie, whom I fulfilled a lot of my fantasies until this day.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers