Double Double with Daddy

Story Info
Daddy fucks baby girl with a couple of toys in her ass.
2.1k words
3.79
19.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori read the message a couple of times on her phone. It was from her perspective Dominant and this will be their third face to face encounter.

"Directions for when I arrive-I will let you know my ETA sometime in the afternoon. Should be around 4pm:

* door unlocked or left slightly ajar

* all toys neatly displayed for use on the coffee table or some table

* baby gurl will be naked on the bed...on your knees, face down on the bed positioned towards the headboard. Reaching back and spreading your ass cheeks so that your ass and cunt is ready for use.

*. Your eyes closed until DADDY gives you permission to open them.

***Face down on the bed and your head positioned towards the headboard...

And be mentally ready to be fucking used and ravaged. I am going to fucking unleash on you...😈😈😈 and use my fuck toy in every way fucking possible...

As my fuck toy, cum slut, and cock whore

I am going to fucking bruise and mark you...

And you will feel my sadistic ravaging

Is that fucking understood?"

She was excited. She could hear his words in her head with his calm accented voice. She had been worried she wouldn't see him this week but glad things were able to work out. She purposefully arrived early at the hotel room to have time to calm her nerves and to try to set up the room to his liking. The toys also needed time to charge.

She pulled out and sanitized each toy, mama magic wand, rabbit vibrator, "s" shaped vibrator, butt plug, nipple clamps, and lube. She stripped out of her clothes and put them in the closet where she found the plastic bag pouch with a blanket in it. She also found an umbrella and two bath robes. She pulled the bag with the blanket down from the shelf and headed towards the bed. She opened the pouch, pulled the blanket out and grabbed a towel from the bathroom.

During her first meet with Daddy, she noticed how he liked things to be tidy. She wanted to emulate what she noticed to please him. The plastic bag and bath towel were there for when he made her squirt.

After she brushed her teeth, she tuned her phone to play "Tao of Peace," featuring Dean Evenson & Li Xiangting, and then wrapped herself in the blanket to wait. She tried calming her mind, letting her thoughts come and go. She worked on her breathing exercises. She drank water.

She absolutely did not wonder why she was there, or how she could allow a man to treat her in this manner. She relished the idea of being Daddy's fuck toy and even when they met in her car after swimming last week she floated away in another place lost in the folds of her orgasm, touching and soft talk. She wanted this. She was happy and excited. It was just a few days ago she was pouting and feeling sad about having to go a whole week without his attention. And now it was minutes away. She pushed thoughts about what he would do to her out of her head. It didn't matter. She knew it would be magical and sensational. She knew she was in good hands with this Daddy.

Finally the summons arrived. He was parking. She quickly turned off the music, pulled the blanket away and got into position. The door had been ajar the whole time. She was struggling to figure out the most comfortable position to kneel and spread, as this was her first time to meet such a request, when she heard the door open and close. Her eyes were closed. And, as it so happened, the door opened right into the main room with no privacy walls or shields. Her big looming white ass was on full display. She stopped struggling with finding the right position and stayed still.

She could hear him walking around the room. She felt him rub her bottom with both hands. She heard the sound of pee filling a toilet and the soft swoosh of the toilet flushing. Then some hand washing. Soon he was back by her side. Massaging her rump and removing his clothes. Including removing the belt from his slacks.

And then the slapping started. Daddy stopped the slapping and said, "Do I have to remind my fucking whore to count and thank Daddy after each slap?" Lori was so caught up in the sensations that she totally forgot about how he had her do that during their first encounter. So, yes, she definitely needed reminding.

Her response, of course, was, "Yes Daddy. One, thank you Daddy." And on it went. The sensations changed. She thought he was using his hand and the belt. With eyes closed and head down it was impossible to know exactly what was being used and how it was used. They went far beyond one hundred. She had to call out, "yellow," a few times. They were at 150 before he started playing with her pussy.

His touch was so magical. His fingers gently tickled her outer labia and tingles spread throughout her body. And then he brought out the mama magic wand, creating a pattern where he alternated between impact slaps and pleasing vibrations that heightened her sexual desire. The slapping stopped just shy of 200 and all attention turned to pleasing her pussy and penetrating her ass. He inserted the butt plug into her and used the penetrating vibrators on and inside her.

Once Lori's orgasms start they continue and roll until she can't take it anymore or the stimulation stops. Her vocalizations indicate her level of excitement. When things are starting out, she starts out moaning and when she is at her height of excitement she is either screaming or singing, depending on how you like to define your music.

Before all of this stimulation and focus on her sex began, Daddy reminded Lori that she need to ask for permission to come and while coming, she needs to say for whom she is coming. It's a lot to keep track of but Lori does her best.

Daddy instructs Lori to reposition herself so her head is hanging off the end of the bed. Daddy begins to play with her nipples and this time he bites the nipples and sucks on them instead of slapping. He leaves no marks. His cock is near her mouth and she can't stop from sucking it inside her. Now Daddy is focused once again on her pussy and she's trying to get the words out in time but her mouth is filled with his cock and she thinks she may have squirted before she was able to say, "I'm coming for you Daddy!" On her second squirt she succeeded.

Daddy's cock grows in her mouth and he wants to feel his cock in her throat. He likes positioning himself and then locking her head between his gripping thighs. Lori panics a little and pushes him away with her hands. This is upsetting to him. He gets off her and teaches her a new rule about never doing that again. This involves him slapping her in various places and a slight barrage of words. He reminds her all she needs to do is tap on his thigh or arm and he will release her to catch her breath. They practice this some more and Daddy is true to his word. After so many orgasms, Daddy decides he wants his cock worshipped while he lies on his back. They rearrange themselves so Lori's head is up between his legs.

Lori is reminded of another rule. She is to not remove her mouth from his cock and she is to accept what comes. They spend much time with his cock in her throat. She hasn't learned to relax her gag reflex and she bathes his cock in her spit and drool. She does this over and over again for him without him asking or touching her. Soon, she loses herself in the sensations of having his cock in her mouth and throat. Her eyes are still closed and she can feel snot running and tears coming from her eyes. She starts to hum her sex song and soon her wet messy face is smashed into his wet messy cock and she is rubbing all the snot and drool into her face. She begins suckng and licking his balls and taint and soon she is also rimming his ass. She uses her finger to massage his prostate and goes back to sucking and throat fucking. Daddy likes this and enjoys this awhile but soon he is wanting to come too.

They reposition again. She is back on her knees and he is filling her holes with toys and his cock. To start, he takes one of the vibrating toys and inserts it in her ass. Then he puts his cock in her pussy alongside another vibrating toy. She can feel the vibrator hit her very sensitive cervix and her body explodes. Then he decides he wants to stuff her ass with what she learns later is two vibrating toys while his cock penetrates her pussy. She thought about this later. It was double penetration with twice as much penetration in her ass. She wonders if this is a double double or double p or if there is even a name for such things. This hurts and Lori lets Daddy know. They slow down a bit, she relaxes into it, and he manages the double penetration of her ass he was seeking.

Lori loves feeling Daddy's cock inside her. Her whole body is quivering from the multiple rolling orgasms and all of Daddy's attention and ministrations. Lori wants Daddy to come inside her. She longs to feel his cum deep within her. He encourages her to say so. Lori complies by saying, "Daddy, please come inside me. I want your cum. Rape me Daddy. Please. Please, I want you, Daddy." And Daddy does.

Once the tingling and sensitivity has settled, he pulls out of her and tells her not to move. He heads to the bathroom and brings back a warm washcloth. He needed to wash the semen that was dripping out of her cunt and spilling into her inner thighs. He slowly and carefully removed all the toys and Lori was in a stupor.

Subspace? Maybe. Spacy? Definitely. She felt stoned, and gone. He came back and crawled into bed. She laid next to him with her head in his armpit and let her fingers and hand roam his body. She was intoxicated. She was there and not there. She was in another place, another plane. She couldn't stop stroking, petting, caressing. He rested his hand on her neck. It was the best feeling ever.

They laid there for a bit. Lori coming up with random things to say. She was excited to learn he knew of Brené Brown. She shared about the discussion group she led at work that day and how good it felt. She shared stories of her kids. She talked about the TED talk by Jon Ronson and psychopaths. He ordered Chinese. Lori wasn't ready, she couldn't break away. She needed to stay in the zone for much longer. She continued to hold on and caress while he ate in bed next to her. They napped a bit. Then Law and Order came on and it was ten. Lori needed to get home before her carriage turned back into a pumpkin and before her son started to worry. He needed to leave as well, early morning meetings and all of that.

She's been taking pictures of her arse and sharing them with him each day so he can see the progression of bruising. When she first started this journey and consideration of BDSM, she wondered what it would be like to be marked; to be slapped. She had no idea it would feel as good as it did. She never really understood the magic of watching the bruises blossom and change and now she does. She loves the way Daddy makes her feel and how he uses her. She is his fucking whore and takes delight in his attention.

When they were gathering their things and getting dressed, readying themselves to leave, Lori found her shoe by the bed instead of near the closet where she left it. She thought he must have used it on her when he was slapping her ass. Well, she thought, at least he didn't use the umbrella from the closet. That would have hurt like hell or gotten broken in the process.