Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was always going to get her in the end, and it looks like I will," he stated.

His smug attitude disappeared when Simone actually scoffed from her position in the gallery and called him a delusional arsehole. She was sitting a couple of rows behind me, acting the supportive wife, despite the fact I hadn't spoken to her since I'd left for work that fateful morning, ignored any phone call from her, deleted any message, and she was told to go away if she arrived at my place of work, my sisters or parents place.

Simone was next to the stand. I hadn't seen her for the months between that afternoon and my first day in court. She actually looked good, as attractive as I could remember. But I couldn't read her. Whenever she looked my way, there was no anger but no smile either. What I saw was heartbreak. She knew what she'd done and she knew it was over. To my surprise, she didn't lie. Said I was the perfect husband. Was certainly never violent. Whenever we argued, I never raised my voice.

But she admitted to affairs. She'd been sleeping with Brian on and off before and during our marriage. As for Mike, she admitted to pursuing him as she thought he'd be a good shag in bed. Of course, she echoed everything the other two had said about the afternoon, that I'd attacked them both with a cricket bat. When asked if I'd attacked her, she said all I'd done was take her rings and flush them down the toilet. Otherwise, I hadn't touched her.

"I'm sorry," she whispered when walking by my table.

"We're getting divorced," I muttered.

She stopped for a moment before nodding and walking to sit behind me in the gallery. I was actually surprised she was sitting behind me as 'support' but I guess, still being married and, in her own mind, she still loved me.

I was then called to the stand. As soon as I was in position, I sat down as my lawyer started to question me. "Please tell us what happened on the day in question?"

"You mean from when I woke up?"

He made a gesture. "How about from when you got home?"

"Okay, that I can do. So I usually parked either on the driveway or in the garage, depending on who gets home first, my wife or myself. Unusually, on the day in question, I recognised two other cars."

"Do you know who those cars belonged to?"

"I did. Mike and Brian. Now, if it was just Brian, I would have been a little suspicious, I think any husband would about his wife being at home during the day with another man, particularly as that man is single, and I've rarely known Brian to have a girlfriend. But it was the fact the car of my best friend at the time was also in the driveway. Left more questions than answers."

"What happened next?"

"Well, I was obviously curious as to why those cars were in the driveway, and the fact my wife had left her car in the garage, with the door wide open, certainly had me feeling a little curious."

"Did you head inside?"

"Sure did." I glanced around the courtroom, meeting the eyes of my future ex-wife, the eyes of Mike, the eyes of Brian, then the eyes of the prosecutor. I made sure I smiled as I was about to confess everything. "So I head inside, and there is mostly silence except for the sounds of grunts and moans coming from upstairs. It was clearly the noises of people who were fornicating. I knew, in that moment, my marriage was over."

"Did you know it was your wife upstairs at the time?"

"I recognised the moans. At least there wasn't much talking going, or at least from her. Brian was trying to puff himself up, try and talk me down at the same time. Yeah, he's as delusional as Simone called him. Mike was rather silent at the time."

"So you hear your wife upstairs in a likely compromising position with two other men. How did you feel?"

"Pretty damn pissed off and angry, if we're going to be honest about it."

"What happened next?"

I looked at the lead prosecutor and smiled. "Well, the first thing I did was take my phone out and make sure I had both video and photo enabled as proof of her being a cheating slut. The next thing I did was grab a cricket bat and head upstairs." The prosecutor grinned for a moment before he realised this is what I wanted. I wanted them all to know she was a cheating slut. "I arrived at the door to my bedroom to see the bed I shared with my so-called loving wife being desecrated. Brian was on his back in her pussy, Mike was fucking her from behind in her arse."

I glanced over the courtroom to meet her eyes. "You always denied me anal yet you seemed quite adept at it. I wonder how long you've been taking it in the arse yet denying it to your husband?"

My lawyer cleared his throat. "What did you do next?"

"Snapped a few compromising photos. Shot a short video. I intended to share that with certain people. Mostly her parents and family to show just how much of a slut their daughter and niece is."

"Did you do that, Mark?"

"No, I'm aware of revenge porn laws. I did send it to my sisters simply to ensure the data wouldn't be lost should my phone be compromised, and uploaded it to Cloud to prevent any tampering."

"So you took video and some photos. Did you stop at that?"

"Hell no. I put my phone back in my pocket and took care of business. My best friend proved to be nothing but a backstabbing prick. As for Brian, I've been made more than aware of his true feelings for my wife. I've obviously learned more about their relationship that she kept hidden from me all these years. My own damned fault, to be honest. When you're in love, you generally have a blinkered view of certain things, particularly of the woman you want to make your wife. And, to be honest, I've always considered Brian a bit of a wet blanket. Knowing he's going to have trouble sexually satisfying a woman going forward does nothing but bring a smile to my face. Smug, little dick prick."

"Do you feel any guilt about what you did?"

"Nope. My wife is a cheating bitch, my best friend proved to a disloyal piece of shit, while Brian got what he deserved. I'll accept the sentence handed down gladly. The only problem with divorce laws in this country is that I can't have papers served at her place of work for being a cheating slut. Never mind, I'm sure the divorce will go through while I'm in the slammer."

"You think you should be jailed for what happened, Mark?"

"Well, I did assault two people. I did it with a generally clear mind. Granted, I was rather upset and angry about learning my wife was cheating on me, made worse that one of the other people was my best friend. Not sure if that'll be taken into account, but I arrived at my sisters' place fully aware that I was going to be in trouble."

"Why not just plead guilty?"

"Because I wanted all her family to hear what a slut my soon to be ex-wife is. I'm genuinely sorry to do it to her parents. They're good people and accepted me as part of the family, but it had to be done. I'm guilty of what I did, she was guilty of shitting on our marriage. If she's smart, she'll know it's over and simply move on."

The prosecutor didn't rise from his chair considering I'd just admitted by guilt. I was remanded in custody until sentencing considering I was guilty. I spent around a month in jail until I was to receive my actual sentence. I was surprised when I was allowed visitors. My sisters visited whenever they could, my parents did drop by. I didn't give my wife's name as someone who could visit. I was told she'd arrived to speak to me but was turned away due to not being on my list.

On the day of sentencing, the magistrate reviewed the facts of the case. He wasn't particularly happy that I'd plead 'Not Guilty' then admitted guilt on the stand, though he somewhat understood why and the fact I hadn't perjured myself was a good thing. The fact it was my first offence and that I didn't have a history of violence was in my favour. However, the fact I'd left two men seriously injured, despite what I'd discovered, did go against me.

He eventually gave me a maximum sentence of four years with eligibility of parole after two. That basically meant that I should be a good boy in jail and I'd only serve two years. I was given a chance to hug my family, my sisters in floods of tears. I assured them that I loved them and that they should come visit whenever they had the chance. Mum could barely get a word out as she hugged me. My father was just going to shake my hand before I found myself wrapped in a bear hug, slapping each other on the back. To my surprise, Simone's parents approached me.

"I'm sorry, Mark," her father stated, offering his hand, which I accepted, "We simply had no idea. To say we're disappointed..."

"Will you be going through with it?" her mother asked.

"My lawyer will file when the time comes. I can't remain married to a cheater. It's not just that. It's the years of lying. From the start, she lied to me."

"When you get out, please come and see us," her mother insisted, "Even if it's just one last time for a coffee."

"I'll do what I can."

And, with those final words, I was led away.

I was sent to a minimum security prison. My company was great as I had told them everything that transpired during the case. They assured me that I'd have a position to return to, though I might have to restart in the workshop, but as they had locations across the city and the state, I'd quickly find myself back in the same position. Honestly, that cemented the idea that I would show them the same loyalty and wouldn't be quitting them.

Saying the two years passed quickly would be lying, but being minimum security, and most of those around me were actually non-violent offenders, there were all sort of work programs and lessons so that, when released back into society, these ex-convicts might have a chance at building themselves a life again.

The only people I put on my visitor's list was my sisters, my parents and a couple of close friends I could still trust. My sisters visited whenever they could, without fail. The first couple of times, we barely talked as all they did was hug me and cry, though they soon got used to seeing me in a visiting room, keeping me up to date with everything.

"Simone keeps trying to contact us. Dani and I ignore her calls. Dad finally got her on the phone and told her to leave us alone, threatened her with a restraining and no contact order if she kept it up," Cindy explained.

"From what I've heard through the grapevine, most of her friends have deserted her, particularly those who are married or in long-term relationships. She's ruined two marriages with what she did," Danielle added.

"Is she okay?" I had to ask. They both smiled. "Look, I'm behind bars. Any feelings of love no longer exist, but I don't hate her either. How's she doing?"

"Goes to work, goes to the gym, spends every night at home. Barely leaves the house on a weekend. Her few friends suggest she's rather depressed. Mike's left the city, took a job down south. As for Brian, she's cut him out of her life, blamed him for influencing her." I scoffed at that. "Whatever the case, he's disappeared completely."

"Sucks to be her then. What about her parents?"

"Have little to do with her," Cindy replied, "Mum and Dad hear from them every so often, meet up for dinner. The spectre of your failed marriage and what happened hangs in the air, but they certainly don't blame you for reacting how you did. They're aware you probably won't want much to do with them when you get out."

"I'll meet up for a last drink, like I told them the day I was sentenced. How are you two anyway?"

They shared a glance and smiled. "We're just waiting for the day our big brother is released."

"No boyfriends?" Both shook their head. "Lovers? FWBs?"

"No to both."

"Really? Why?" Both of them shrugged. "I mean, you're not both still... um..."

"Of course not!" Cindy exclaimed.

"But we find most men don't measure up to someone else," Danielle added, "The most important man in our life."

"Dad?" I enquired.

"You, dummy!" Cindy retorted with a smile.

"You mean your soon to be divorced, currently serving a jail sentence, idiot brother?"

"Well, we did warn you about Simone," Danielle practically growled, "Should have listened to your little sisters about that one!"

"When you move out, you're living with us until you're back on your feet. No arguments." The fact both of them folded their arms and stared at me made me chuckle. "Are you going to argue, Mark?"

I held my hands up. "Okay, okay, I'll move in with you."

They both cheered as I found myself hugged again. At least I returned to my room with a smile on my face. Most of my fellow inmates knew when I'd had a visit from my sisters. It was the sort of thing that kept me going until the next person visited me, whoever it turned out to be.

I was a year into my sentence when my divorce was confirmed. She couldn't afford to keep the house, and as I was currently in prison, it was agreed that the property would be sold and that we'd split whatever remained. Other than that, we had no real assets except our savings account. I thought she would have cleared it out, but I later learned I had a transfer of a few thousand dollars into my personal account.

Simone did finally manage to get in contact with me by sending a letter. I was surprised how apologetic she was and the fact she took full responsibility. Claimed to still love me and she didn't want the divorce. She had intended to fight me about it upon my release but seemed to come to her senses and figured it was best she let me go.

I did write her back, wishing her well. As I said, I didn't love her any longer, but had no hate either. She was just another person on the planet. If I saw her on the street, I'd perhaps nod in her direction, might even give a polite 'Hello'. But there'd be no conversation. No sitting down to hear her excuses. Part of me would always be hurt and heartbroken now that the anger had faded. I thought we'd had a good thing, but all that talk about family, raising kids, living a long and happy life together, the vows we'd taken, they had all been empty words and promises.

Making sure I behaved like a model inmate, going so far as to help young offenders with their education, I wasn't surprised to find myself paroled after twenty-eight months behind bars. I was happy to leave but, I'll admit, I'd made some friends while I was serving time. Many of them were just down on their luck, trying to survive, but made a wrong choice along the way. Not every prisoner is a scumbag.

My sisters and parents were waiting for me as I exited the gates. It was a group hug, the three women crying while I think my father was doing his best to hold his emotions in check. Being kissed all over the face by my sisters wasn't entirely unusual as they'd never had problem showing their affection. I had walked out with only the things I had walked in with, so my sisters made sure I was driven by them back to their apartment.

I was a little surprised that a few old friends were waiting to see me. Lots of hugs and handshakes. No-one mentioned Mike during the couple of hours we celebrated my release. I would be on parole for a year with a strict set of guidelines of where I could go and what times I had to be at home. Of course, talk did eventually come around to my divorce and what happened with Simone. I told them I had no idea she was cheating me until I arrived home that day. She gave no indication of cheating. The sex had been as good as ever. She rarely had a night out with the girls. There were none of those signs that I'd read about when it comes to a cheating spouse.

One of my friends finally spoke up. "None of us knew," she admitted, "But when it all fell apart, we pretty much barraged her with questions until she gave in and confessed how she was getting away with it. The thing is, it was so mechanical. It didn't sound loving or with any emotional impact. Just a way for to unleash her inner slut. She didn't love Brian but it appears he had their trysts on video and was sort of blackmailing her. But she admitted that, after a while, she enjoyed getting away with it. As for Mike, they were as keen as each other to fuck. He told us that he felt guilty, but that your ex-wife was just too hot to turn down."

"What are you going to do now?" another asked.

"Return to work and just get on with my life. At least I've some good friends left and my family to support me."

After everyone had departed, my sisters took me towards the bedrooms, opposite sides of a small hallway, the bathroom between them. Opening the door to what was Cindy's room, I was surprised to see it looked more like the room inhabited by a male.

"This is your room now," Cindy stated, "At least until you're on your own two feet again."

"I thought I was... I know we talked about it and agreed, but I thought I'd go live with the parents for a while."

"Mum and Dad did offer, but we insisted you stay here," Danielle explained, "Cindy and I have no problem sharing a room for the time being, but more importantly, we want you here with us for the time being."

"We took everything of yours from your old house. Your car is currently in lock-up. You can get that tomorrow. We've get your bosses in the loop. They're expecting you back at your old place of work on Monday. Same position."

"Seriously?"

They both smiled at me as Cindy replied. "They tried finding someone permanent, but the guy they had in there didn't work out so after around fifteen months, they canned him and put in someone temporarily until you were released and ready to return to work. It would look good if you were back in immediate employment, wouldn't it?"

"It's one of the things my parole officer said would help me re-integrate back into society," I explained, "Despite all the restrictions, it's nice to just know I won't be locked in a room all night. Can't go out at night yet but at least I'll have you two for company."

They both hugged me. "Every night," Cindy replied softly.

"We won't abandon you," Danielle added in a whisper.

"But you need a shower to wash away two years and a bit of prison," Cindy told me, "We have your favourite bodywash, your shaving gear is under the sink, as is your deodorant, and things you need for your teeth."

"Would you like us to join you?" Danielle wondered, a cheeky grin on your face, "How long has it been since you showered with a woman?"

I looked between them, both of them smiling at me, nothing but the unconditional love in their eyes I'd seen all my life. "You're serious?"

"Of course," Cindy replied, "You're our big brother and it's now our job to look after you."

"Mend your broken heart," Danielle added.

"Show you all the love you deserve, and we both love you more than anything," Cindy stated.

"Um... Wouldn't it be weird?"

"You've got nothing we haven't seen before, Mark," Danielle retorted, "And I'm fairly sure you've seen quite a few naked women in your time."

"But you're my sisters."

"It's just a shower, Mark. And we want to spend all the time we can in the world," Cindy stated with a smile, though there was a smirk on her face I recognised.

I knew I wasn't going to win. My sisters had always had me wrapped around their little fingers. Walking into the bathroom, I stood at the door and made a small gesture with my head. They both squealed, giggling away, kissing me on the cheek as they joined me in the bathroom. I can't even remember the last time I'd seen either of them naked. Seen them both in bikini's plenty of times. My sisters were incredibly attractive. Still staggered me that they were both single.

They both waited for me to undress. I was dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans, the same clothes I'd walked out of prison with. Taking off my clothes, I soon stood in front of them in only my boxer-briefs. Cindy made a gesture so I lowered my underwear though immediately covered my crotch, feeling a blush form on my cheeks. Neither sister hesitated in starting to undress, quickly down into just their bra and panties. They were a vision when dressed. I'd seen them in bikinis, though that was a few years ago. Now?

123456...8