Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like, totally," Danielle added, both of them giggling at the phrase used by teenagers.

"You mean 'love' love, like the love I shared with..."

"No!" Cindy shouted, Danielle shouting the same word in unison. "We love you so much more than that bitch, Mark."

"Sorry, I didn't..."

Before I could finish, Cindy kissed me. Within a few seconds, it was the sort of kiss lovers would share. Without thinking, I slid my tongue into her mouth and she whimpered within a few seconds. Breaking the kiss, her eyes were already glistening before I turned and kissed Danielle exactly the same way. When she whimpered, I pulled back and noticed the same look.

"Kissing is one thing, but... Anything else... You're my little sisters and we shouldn't even be doing this."

"So we take it as slow as you want," Danielle replied, "But do you love us?"

"Of course I do."

"But can you love us like you now know how we want you to?" Cindy asked, and I heard a hint of desperation. I'm not sure why they were doing it tonight, but I think they'd been waiting and they were laying their hearts out on the line.

It was time to make the confession. "I already do love you like that, it's why I had to move out." For a brief moment, the smiles faltered as I knew they were still hurt, but I think they now understood. "But there's a line in the sand siblings shouldn't cross. Once we cross that line..."

"We'll cross it when you're ready," Danielle stated.

Turning them both around, we hopped into bed, me in the middle Cindy to my left, Danielle to my right. One of their legs was lifted onto my body, one of their hands relaxing on my chest, running up and down through the faint covering of hair. My arms were wrapped around them. When their hands moved further down my body, I gave each of them a glance, noticing the smirk on their faces.

Feeling them reach the band of my underwear, I sucked in a breath when they didn't delay in sliding under and I felt two smaller hands caress my cock. "Fuck," I muttered. I couldn't remember the last time anyone had touched my cock. Far too long...

"We want to look after our big brother," Cindy whispered into my ear.

"In every single way," Danielle whispered into my other one.

"We're yours forever."

"Do you need to cum?"

I managed to nod my head, considering I'd been turned on since my earlier shower when I'd been thinking of our recent times together. The fact they were always dressed to impress whenever we went out. The constant flirting and flagrantly trying to turn me on. The constant innuendo. Those looks they'd give that suggested they wanted nothing more than their big brother to bend them over the table and do many naughty things to them both.

"Do you need your little sisters to take care of this hard thing in your underwear?"

There it was from Cindy. The moment of truth. The line in the sand. Pandora's Box about to be opened. Once it happened, it couldn't be undone. Can't unring a bell. "Are you sure?" I had to ask.

"We're in love with you, Mark," Danielle whispered, and I heard the shudder of breath.

"We always have been," Cindy added, hearing the emotion in hers too.

"And now you're ours."

I gave it all of three seconds thought before I nodded. Danielle giggled and rolled away, returning with the lube I used for my private moments. Both sat up and eagerly helped lower my underwear. They both grinned when my cock came into view. Simone had never complained about it, but she'd also cheated on me. That sort of things does impact your ego and leaves you questioning plenty of things about yourself.

"Bigger than Mike's."

"And Dad's." Cindy giggled. "God, that sounds even worse when we're in here. We only saw it by accident, Mark!"

I blushed and chuckled. "Um, one other thing," Danielle stated, "We've never been with a man before."

"What?" I asked, my voice deadpan. I didn't expect that.

They both smiled at me. "Technically, we're not virgins but we've only been with each other, Mark. We had to learn about a few things together, obviously, but we've only ever wanted you. Why do you think we were so upset when you told us you were going to marry that bitch?" Cindy retorted.

Sitting up, I immediately pulled them into my body and hugged them. "I'm sorry," I whispered, "I had no idea you felt like that at the time."

"It's okay," they both assured me, kissing me on each cheek.

"We're here now and we're never letting you go," Cindy stated in the sort of tone that suggested no argument.

"Now lie back as we want to play with your cock!" Danielle stated excitedly.

Lying back, I couldn't help smile as their eyes were still full of their love for me, but added to that was a healthy dose of lust. When I suggested that they might as get naked as well, they glanced each other, changed a smile, and suggested I help them. Sitting back on my knees, I kissed Cindy as I helped take off her bra, before I lowered her panties, pulling her into my body and making her whimper again as my cock pressed into her. Doing the same to Danielle, I squeezed her cheeks at the same time. When I broke the kiss, her eyes were hooded in that manner where I could have probably thrown her back and just had my way with her.

On my back, Danielle applied lube and I soon had the joy of four hands caressing my cock and balls. How I didn't cum in two minutes, I don't know. As I looked down to see my naked twin sisters playing with me, giggling away as if they were ten years younger, I couldn't help feel a resurgence of just pure love for them. I'd loved them all my life, but now a feeling of being in love with them no longer scared me.

"I love you both," I whispered.

They both smiled as they quickly figured out what felt really good. "This is just to get you to sleep tonight," Cindy explained, "But we know taking it slow is best."

"But we're hoping we'll make love sooner rather than later. We've been waiting a while, Mark."

"I agree, Dani. Agree on the sooner thing," I grunted as they were now working my shaft with a hand each.

I watched enraptured as my sisters stroked me off. I was almost wanting to ask if they'd blow me. I swear they were mind readers as they assured me that, next time, they'd both be sucking me off to orgasm, and they both giggled by promising they'd swallow. And they'd want to try a facial. And cum on their tits too. Basically I could cum anywhere I wanted on them. Feet? Not a problem. Arse? Sure, but was that after fucking their pussy or arse? When they mentioned anal, I damn near exploded.

"That's one cherry neither of us has given up," Cindy added, "That's yours and yours alone, whenever you want it. Well, not before we've made love a few times anyway."

Ever tell you how much I love my sisters?

When I told them I was close, they smiled and turned around so they were facing away from me, but I got a perfect look at two pert little butts, and they purposely spread their legs so I got a fantastic view of their bald little pussies. My mouth watered as they were both clearly turned, almost dripping wet with excitement. Reaching out with just a finger from each hand, I delicately ran a finger up each slit on offer. They made a sound between a gasp and a choked sob, then a plea for me to just touch them ever so lightly.

That helped me orgasm as I blasted within a couple of minutes. No idea where half my cum went, Danielle quickly disappearing into the bathroom to retrieve a wet washcloth, wiping down my cock, balls and around my lower abdomen. Feeling a little light-headed, as that was one hell of an orgasm, they both turned around and cuddled into me.

"What about you?"

"Want to see us masturbate?" Cindy asked, "It's late, we're horny, but we want a whole night of your pleasuring us when it's the first time. How turned on are you, Dani?"

"Just looking at our big brother has me flowing."

I looked down and she wasn't lying. I met her eyes and, though she blushed, the rapid breathing and chewing of her bottom lip told me enough. Cindy was equally as turned on. Without me saying a word, they were soon fondling their pussies. I'd seen a few over the years. My sisters were absolutely perfect, the sort you'd see online from those beautiful young women who pose as models. If I concentrated hard enough, I could almost taste their scent.

"Mark," Cindy whimpered and I already knew it was the tone of a woman who needed to orgasm. I sat up on my knees between them, alternating kissing each of them as they were soon frigging themselves something silly.

"Oh god," Danielle moaned, "Oh god, this is going to be epic."

"Are you going to cum for your brother?" I asked them both. They both nodded eagerly, leaning down to kiss each of them again. They whimpered as I slid my tongue into Danielle's mouth first, caressing her cheek, before doing the same to Cindy. Noticing their nipples were almost achingly hard, I took one in each hand and started to play with them.

"Oh fuck yes!" Danielle cried out as her entire body started to quiver. She was almost sobbing though there was no thought of stopping. Cindy followed in orgasm within seconds, whimpering and crying as both leaned into my body, both of them refusing to stop for a second.

"Keep going," I whispered into Cindy's ear, before leaning over to Danielle, "I want my little sisters to pass out."

Danielle could only whimper and moan, Cindy was barely capable of saying anything. I turned around and wrapped an arm around each of them, watching as they spread their legs further. My cock was already rock hard again, both of them concentrating on themselves but fondling me at the same time. They climaxed in unison again within a few minutes. A third one quickly followed after that. Then I asked them to give me their fingers.

I tasted my sisters for the first time, Cindy the first to offer her fingers before I tasted Danielle. Now that they'd stopped, they were clearly exhausted after a long night out and now having sorted themselves out. We needed a quick shower together, just to wash away the sweat from a night of dancing and our other activities.

Returning to bed afterwards, the twins performed 'scissors, paper, rock' in regards to who'd spoon against me. Danielle won, happily cuddled back against me, Cindy cuddling back into her sister. My arms were long enough wrap around them both.

"Will you be hard in the morning?" Danielle asked just before I was about to drift off.

"Well, I always am but I think it'll be extra hard in the morning." They both giggled at the insinuation. "I love you both."

"We love you more," they replied in unison. That twin thing where they're always on the same wavelength.

I woke to an empty bed the next morning. After my usual morning pee, I wandered out to the living room, finding my sisters in the kitchen preparing breakfast naked. In the morning light, they were even more stunning, and they'd both made sure they're hair was up in a ponytail. Any chance of my cock deflating disappeared in an instant.

Moving to stand behind them, they giggled as I kissed them each on the cheek, moving down to kiss and nibble on their necks, ensuring I pressed my cock into each of them when doing it. I enjoyed the moans they both made as they could clearly feel how turned on I was by both of them. It made me chuckle. The day I'd been released from prison, I would have never considered anything like this. A year ago, I'd moved out of their apartment to avoid the temptation.

Now here we were, three naked siblings having crossed a line the previous night, and there was no doubt we would be making love sooner rather than later.

After enjoying a naked breakfast, Cindy mentioned a roast lunch at our parents, something we did at least once a month on a Sunday. It was amusing that they had to get dressed in what they wore before while I slipped on some clean clothes. "Maybe you can just undress us again at our place?" Cindy asked.

I usually enjoyed a couple of beers with my father, so we got a cab to my sisters' apartment, then we'd do the same to my parents. Once we were in their apartment, they again performed the game I'd see them play throughout the years. Danielle won so took my hand, standing in front of me and told me to strip her. I did it incredibly slowly, ensuring I turned her on, my fingers lightly trailing all over her smooth, pale skin, kissing her in various places. By the time I had her down to the lingerie she'd worn the night before, she was completely turned on. Glancing at her panties, the darker colour told me everything I needed to know.

"I want you, Mark," she breathed.

"I know, sweetie." She smiled at the use of that name. "I'm thinking you're sweetheart or sweetie, and I'll think of a name for Cindy."

Once she was naked, I pulled her into my body, easily lifting her up, making her squeal. She looked at the doorway and smiled, motioning for her twin to join us. I did the same for Cindy. "I love your body, honey," I whispered, looking up to see her blinking rapidly, "Almost identical to your sister but I can already see the subtle differences. I can't wait to learn about both of you completely."

As soon as she was naked, I kissed and cuddled her too, earning a squeal and giggle equal to her sister. I could almost smell their arousal. Making sure they were standing side by side, I met each pair of eyes and I knew they wanted to do a whole lot more with me then and there. "I'm thinking the same thing," I stated, "But we do have an appointment to keep. If I put both of you on that bed, we won't be leaving until tomorrow morning."

I think they shuddered at the insinuation and were now aware that their big brother wanted them both intimately. I knew what I saw in my eyes in that moment. I wanted to make love to them. I wanted them as much as they wanted me. And they knew that, once we did sleep together, that was us committed, the three of us, forever.

Somehow, I managed to tear myself away and head towards the living room, ending up in the kitchen to throw some cold water on my face. I could hear them giggling away as they got ready, turning up half an hour later dressed more conservatively than the night before. Ordering a taxi, we arrived at our parents around an hour later.

Cindy and Danielle wandered inside to speak to our mother. I headed out to the garage to speak to Dad. He grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge, offering me one, as they stood by the car we'd spent a few years restoring before I'd gone behind bars. Sipping silently, I finally said, "Dad..."

Couldn't even finish before he gestured for silence. He disappeared inside for a couple of minutes, returning with a bottle of his good scotch and a couple of tumblers. He poured at least three fingers worth. "You drink this stuff neat, Mark," he stated, "I see someone put anything else in this, even a cube of ice, I'd smack them on the back of the head." We took a sip and I understood what he meant immediately. "I'm going to tell you something that very few people know. Certainly no-one outside our family. But I know exactly what you're going to tell me. You're in love with your sisters."

I managed a nod. I could never lie to my father. It wasn't fear. It was respect. And a healthy dose of love too. I had no problem telling the old man I loved him.

"Your mother is a fine woman, Mark. I love her with all my heart. But she was not my first great love. No, that title belongs to someone else. I'm about to let you into a family secret very few know. Your sisters don't know and they never will. Your mother does know as I had to be honest with her. Know your Aunt Mary?"

"Yeah."

"And her daughter Melanie?"

"Of course. See them every second Christmas or so."

"Mary is my cousin. Melanie is my daughter." I nearly dropped the tumbler I was holding. Noticing my stunned reaction, he took another sip of amber liquid. I was just about ready to scull mine down. "I'll keep it short and simple, but by the end, you'll understand certain things. Mary was my first true love. We lost our virginities together. She was my best friend. We did everything together. I'm an only child so my parents and hers had made sure we were close. I don't think they anticipated how close we'd get.

Now, being with your cousin isn't illegal here. Socially, it's seen as weird, but I could marry her, have children, enjoy our life together. We thought we were being secretive and smart whenever we got together but that all went out the window when she told me she was pregnant. Now, being a young man, I held her hand and assured her I'd be by her side and wouldn't do a runner.

Instead, it ended with her parents taking themselves and their kids away in the night and she just disappeared for nearly twenty years. My daughter has never known me as her father. She eventually married someone else and he adopted her. I'm just her distant uncle."

"Does Mum know?"

"She knows everything. She knows it tears me up inside every time she visits. And I know for a fact Mary is still in love with me."

"Um, have you ever... I don't mean to insinuate but..."

"No, I'm loyal to your mother. There are no extras in our marital bed nor 'hall passes', whatever the hell that means. I married her intending to spend my life with her, and we'll pass on to the great beyond together." He took another sip of his drink. "Now to you, Mark. I've known for a fact Cindy and Danielle have been in love with you for a long time now and I knew nothing I could do or say could stop it. I spoke to your mother and she sees the same thing. The only fly in the ointment was you. We know how much you love your sisters, but being in love?"

"Taken me a long time to confront my feelings, Dad. I think they've always been there but I swallowed them down. It's not why I married Simone. I did genuinely love her. But once I realised how much they loved me, I allowed myself to love them equally in return."

"But do you now know what I mean when I warn you about breaking their heart. My parents and her parents forced us apart. We're talking times before the internet, social media and all the other modern day advantages. Didn't help they ensured they were on the other side of the country, cutting all contact." He sipped again. "When it happens, son, you have our support because I understand, and your mother loves you and will accept whatever you decide to do."

"I want to be with them, Dad. I love them more than anyone. Even..."

"I know, son. I know. I'll tell you now. You have our blessing."

Heading inside, Mum wrapped me in her arms and silently hugged me for at least five minutes. You know that 'Mum hug', where she just rests her head against your chest and you sway, almost like you're dancing, and even though you're a strapping young man, you feel like a little boy in that moment? I knew my sisters had talked to her and that it was her way of letting me know she approved.

The late lunch, or early dinner, passed without anyone mentioning the change in our relationship. We discussed the usual topics before there was the usual reminiscing, generally the sharing of embarrassing stories. But no-one would have been blind at how Cindy and Danielle looked at me whenever I talked. My father kept his face blank but my mother couldn't stop that knowing smile.

We stayed long enough to watch Sunday afternoon football on the television before we had to go home. Calling a taxi, it was during the trip back that it suddenly hit me how lonely I was going to feel walking into that empty apartment again. Now that I'd finally confronted my own feelings, while my sisters had well and truly confessed how they felt, the idea of being apart made me sad.

Dropping me off first, I hugged them both. "Next weekend," they stated together, "We're coming over on Friday night and not leaving until very late on Sunday. Make sure there's enough food and drink to survive."

1...345678