Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finding myself with a rapidly developing erection that I knew I couldn't stop. Sisters or not, I hadn't had sex in nearly two and a half to three years and I had two half-naked beautiful women in front of me. They both smiled as they slowly removed their bras, revealing a pair of perfectly formed breasts, still perky, with pink nipples that were already hard and pointing out. I had to stop from licking my lips as all four looked utterly delectable.

'They're my sisters. They're my sisters,' I chanted to myself.

Cindy turned on the water in the large shower stall before they shared a glance and lowered their underwear, ensuring they took a long time dropping them down their long legs. Standing up, they stood before me naked and proud. And they were shaved. Completely bald. And I was now completely hard.

Once the water was hot, both offered me a hand. Surrendering to the inevitable, I took each hand as they giggled, seeing my hard cock swinging.

"Wow, Mark, you really are our big brother," Cindy stated as we stepped into the stall.

"Damn, not seen one this big before," Danielle stated.

"Well, it's not like we've seen many, Dani."

"How many Cindy?"

"Well, we've seen Dad's, though that was by accident. And also Mike's, because he decided to flash us one day."

"He did?"

They both slapped me playfully. "We were eighteen and he was just being silly. He hit on each of us once, and we warned him if he didn't back off, we'd tell you. He didn't like that but realised we'd never fall for his so-called charms," Cindy replied.

"Unlike a certain ex-wife," Danielle added.

Once I was dripped with water, they squirted some bodywash into their hands and started to soap me up. Every nook and cranny. Not an inch of my body untouched, and I mean untouched. When they somewhat hesitantly touched my cock, I couldn't help gasp as it had been far too long since I'd felt the touch of any woman, and both their hands were much smaller and softer than mine. When I looked down into their eyes, that same look of unconditional love and devotion was returned.

Soaped up head to toe, they helped wash me off before I found myself cuddled by both of them. "We love you so much, Mark," Cindy whispered, Danielle repeating the words, before they both burst into tears. Before I could ask a question, Cindy whispered, "It's okay. It's just been an emotional day."

After they'd both calmed down, they asked if I wanted to wash them down in return. Having not touched a woman in as long as I'd not been touched by one, I tried not to appear too eager. As my hands carefully soaped up their bodies, the sounds they made suggested they were getting a little turned on. I tried not to spend too long in any erogenous zones, but I'm also only human, in a shower with a pair of beautiful, naked women. Sisters or not, it was a struggle.

Helping dry each other was a lot of fun. Their mahogany hair hung down to their shoulders. Both would often wear their hair in a ponytail. Loved a woman in a ponytail. My dirty mind went elsewhere when I saw one. Taking me by the hand, they led me into my new bedroom, where I found the inbuilt wardrobe was full of my clothes, my underwear and socks in drawers by my bed, and certain other knick-knacks were on a shelf at the other end of my bed, on which a television also stood.

"If you want anything else, Mark, all you need do is ask. The room is yours as long as you want it," Cindy stated.

"And forever is okay with us," Danielle added, both of them cuddling into a side of me each.

Sleeping on a comfortable mattress for the first time in a couple of years felt wonderful. What felt even better was waking up in the morning to the feeling of a soft body spooning against me. Whoever it was sensed I was awake, as the voice of Cindy whispered for me to go back to sleep. I woke up in the morning to find she was still there, snuggled back against me. I had the usual morning erection and she definitely felt it.

Pulling her tighter, I asked, "Why are you in my bed?"

"Dani and I are going to alternate who shares your bed, if you don't mind."

"Why?"

She turned and around I could see the tears in her eyes. "Because we've missed you so much," she sobbed, burying her face against my chest. "We both love you so much, Mark, but you've been gone from our lives for so long."

I had a feeling she didn't just mean my time in prison, she meant the time I was married, even my time dating Simone. Although I didn't spend as much time with them as I had when living at home, I'd always gone out of my way to spend time with my sisters and make them feel special. But perhaps it hadn't been enough. The next morning, Danielle pretty much said the same thing as she clutched at me as if she thought I'd disappear on her. Once I was back at work, receiving light applause but plenty of friendly jeers as I walked back into my office, I woke up more than one morning to find both sisters in bed with me. I always wore underwear to bed, and they were dressed in something to cover their nudity, but it was still weird in a way.

Good thing I wasn't keen on entering the dating scene yet, while I hadn't heard about any boyfriends for years by now. That left me wondering if they were lesbians or even asexual. The latter didn't make sense considering I was left with the impression they had sexual appetites. Fairly sure I'd heard them both masturbating more than once.

The three of us quickly feel into a routine over the next few months. Getting back into the swing of things at work was easy enough. I visited my parents at least once a week for dinner or just a coffee. I even caught up with Simone's parents more than once, though they seemed to know that, when I left that last time, it was over. Her father shook my hand and wished me luck, her mother simply hugged me for a few minutes and cried. When we exchanged 'Goodbyes' we knew we wouldn't see each other again.

Around a year after I was released, I'd built a little savings and, although I loved living with my sisters, I needed my own space. I felt guilty about looking for my own place without telling them, but I knew if I told them I was looking at moving out, they'd convince me far too easily to stay with them. I needed to get on with my life.

I found a nice two-room apartment not too far away from them at a reasonable price for a rental. The bonus was that it came part furnished. After going through all the paperwork and checks, I was surprised it all went through rather easily. I figured me being an ex-convict would go against me, but I had a stable paycheque and that's all they worried about.

Telling my sisters I would be moving out... I knew I broke their hearts. They were not angry for a second... I couldn't be around them, but as I was still on parole, I was stuck walking through the living room, seeing them huddling on the couch during that last month, both of them mourning like I'd died or something. I tried talking to them more than once, but all they did was cry and leave the room. The guilt was nearly overwhelming; I knew how much they loved me. Hell, I loved them just as much in return, but living together meant we couldn't get on with our own lives.

Dad and a couple of friends helped move my things out of their apartment while also grabbing items I had in storage. Cindy and Danielle left early in the morning and only returned once I was nearly ready to depart. I thought they'd give me a short goodbye and that would be it. Instead, they clung to me again, both of them sobbing, telling me how much they loved me. Dad met my eyes for a moment and I noticed a look in his eyes. I didn't know what it was so I just shrugged helplessly.

In the truck later, I said, "I needed to leave, Dad. I've got to pick up the pieces of my life somehow."

"It will do them good too. They're too fixated on you, Mark."

"How do you mean?"

"Any man they meet is measured against their big brother and, in their eyes, no-one on this planet meets the standard."

"Is that why they don't date? I mean, I was there a year and if they were not home an evening, they were out together with maybe one or two girlfriends. And they would keep me updated all night with photos, telling me how much they missed me. Hell, even their friends were being ever so kind."

He glanced at me for a moment while we waited at a red light. "Look, Mark. Despite you serving time, you're a good man. Simone, for all her faults, did love you in her own way. I remember how she looked at you on her wedding day. You can't fake that sort of look in the eyes. The only problem I have is that..."

He trailed off and looked away. "What, Dad?"

He cleared his throat but didn't look back at me. "I see them look at you the same way," he muttered.

"Dad, wait. You don't seriously..."

"Would you do anything with them? No, Mark. And while I love and trust my daughters, I know just how much they love you and I have a feeling that, no matter what anyone says, no-one is going to stop them from trying their best to win you over."

"Dad, I know they love me but..."

"One thing, Mark. Just don't break their hearts. That's all I ask."

"What do you mean?"

The light turned green and he put the truck in gear to pull away. "Whatever happens, no matter what happens, they're still your little sisters. Your role in life is to love and protect them, even from yourself. Just remember that. I've talked to your mother about this. She understands."

I scratched my chin, wondering if he was insinuating what he... Was he seriously suggesting my sisters had feelings for me? As in non-sisterly feelings that verged on... Well, I guess it would explain the jealousy of Simone, and how close our relationship had been since I'd been released. But despite sharing a bed, there had been nothing sexual about it. Kisses were on the cheek, very occasionally a quick peck on the lips. We cuddled all the time, but I had no problem with that sort of affection. And that first shower was never repeated.

I was left thinking he was just reading it wrong.

*****

Present Day

As I cleaned up in the shower, I gave the previous twelve or so months of my life some thought. Instead of the relationship between myself and my sisters becoming strained, as I honestly thought they were left feeling I'd abandoned them, we seemed to be closer than ever. I spoke to both of them nearly every night. We sent messages and exchanged pictures throughout the day. We spent nearly every weekend together. I still wasn't ready for dating so having some female companionship felt good.

I also picked up that, on the rare nights out I did have with them, neither sister had a problem flirting with me. And I wasn't your typical oblivious male. I knew when a woman was giving me the eyes but I guess I simply hadn't looked at my sisters like that, but for the past year, after what my father said, I'd picked up on all the signals I had simply misread for what I reckoned was a number of years.

My sisters were clearly in love with me. And that left me questioning certain things. They were both twenty-eight. I barely heard about any boyfriends. They'd claimed they were not virgins but I also knew they were not the type of girls to go out on a night, pick up a guy, fuck him and then not speak to him again. Surely they couldn't have spent ten years waiting for me to finally do something?

But there was no missing the bombardment of affection coming my way. Whenever we were out together, another woman didn't stand a chance. In fact, I was left thinking their friends were helping them in a way, warding off any attractive woman who came sniffing around my way. One if not both was always holding my hand, had an arm wrapped around my waist, but it was always that constant smile on their face, the look in their eyes. I'd been blind to it for so long, perhaps that blinkered view of the world I'd had when I was with Simone. Now I was looking at both with new eyes, my own father suggesting that his two daughters were in love with his only son. I often wondered how he felt about it. Maybe he already knew it was a car crash waiting to happen and it simply couldn't be stopped.

I'd headed over to my parents place more than once to sink a couple of beers with him. We'd end up in the garage talking shop, tinkering with an old car, and I'd try to start the conversation more than once. To my surprise, all he'd ask was, "Do you love your sisters, Mark?"

"Of course, Dad. Apart from you and Mum, my love for them is unconditional."

"Then as I said that day in the truck, don't break their hearts."

"But Dad..."

"You'll make the right choice, Mark."

"Have you spoken to them?"

He gave me a look I simply couldn't read. "Cindy and Danielle have talked to your mother and I about the situation."

"Situation?" He nodded without saying anything. I felt a little uncomfortable that he was possibly suggesting what I thought he was. "You know I love my sisters, Dad."

"We know you do, Mark. That's why we're not worried about it."

There wasn't really anyone I could talk to this about, but I was pretty much convinced that Cindy and Danielle were both in love with me. There was a part of me that knew it was wrong and the best thing to do would be for me to pull back, even leave. But then I'd break their hearts, and Dad warned me not to do that. Last thing I wanted to do was disappoint my old man.

How did I feel? I love my sisters. At heart, I didn't love any two women more. I trusted them with my life. But did I have any feelings that could be considered unbrotherly?

I'll be completely honest in this moment. During that year I'd lived with them after my release from prison, my feelings went from those of a normal sibling to being completely unbrotherly by the time I'd moved out. It's why I had left. If I'd stayed any longer, I'd have given into the obvious temptation. My sisters were utterly gorgeous, far more intelligent than myself, career driven but talked about children and I knew they wanted them, just like I did, but I think they were waiting for me to see who they wanted, how much they wanted that person, and for that person to give them the green light to really pursue them.

Stepping into my bedroom, I quickly dressed, heading out to find my sisters nursing another glass of wine. They both smiled and stood up, immediately hugging me together like they always did. Wrapping my arms around them, they received a gentle squeeze, making them giggle as they cooed about how strong I was. I'd certainly spent a lot of time in the gym in prison and kept it up upon my release. Apart from work, home and the nearest shopping centre, a gym was the only place I had been allowed to visit on parole. At least I was free of that now.

My sisters had arrived ready to head out, so it was easy to figure that they'd come to my apartment to ensure I would be heading out with them. Grabbing my wallet, phone and keys, we headed downstairs, only waiting a couple of minutes for the taxi they'd arranged to arrive. They sat in the back seat while I took shotgun.

They'd organised to meet a few of their good friends. I was left wondering if my sisters had ever confessed to them how they truly felt about me. The bar we met them was trendy enough. Not really the place I'd head to by myself considering the price of a beer was eye-watering. I did the gentlemanly thing and offered to buy the first round. My sisters told me my money was worthless, I was their guest and all they wanted was my company.

Conversation flowed and I was centre of attention. After an hour, I found myself relaxing and enjoying the evening. I realised that the one topic not to be touched was that of my ex-wife, but anything else was fair game. But we generally avoided anything that would bring down the mood. Cindy sat to my left, Danielle to my right, and they didn't move, ordering their rounds via their phones so they could be delivered to our table.

After a few drinks, the girls wanted to dance. My sisters knew I never went to nightclubs. I was an old school rocker. Give me some punk, grunge, metal of any kind. But what my sisters wanted, they got. A pout, doe eyes and pleading with me, feeling their fingers running up and down my arms and chest, and I was putty in their paws. Their friends giggled but I also saw looks that suggested they knew too. I thought they'd be weirded out the obvious affection the two had for me. Maybe they already knew...

Once inside, we avoided the over-priced drinks, sticking to water or soft drink, and headed to the dancefloor. Despite my aversion to the music, I could still move to the beat. No other woman got a look in the entire time was there, my sisters draped over me the entire time. It wasn't the first time, but I was now paying more attention. Even their friends barely got my attention. If we'd been in the sort of place that had slow music, I had little doubt two bodies would be moulded into mine.

No idea what time we rolled out of the club. I was a gentleman again, making sure all our friends were off safely first. That earned me a kiss on the cheek from each of them but a certain look I tried hard to read, almost as if they understood. The three of us shared a taxi again, this time I was in the middle of the back seat, a sister to either side. The taxi driver met my eyes in the rearview mirror and grinned at me. I was about to tell him they were my sisters, but I kept my mouth shut.

Arriving at my place, Cindy let me out, Danielle got out on her side. Before I could say a word, Danielle paid the driver while Cindy took my hand, leading me to the door leading into the building. Taking the elevator up to the floor of my apartment, I opened the door and stood aside, letting them in first. When they headed straight for my bedroom, I followed them slowly, walking in to find them stripping down to their lingerie. Against their pale skin, Cindy in black, Danielle in red, they turned and smiled at me. They were absolute visions.

Walking towards me, I'm fairly sure I stood there slack-jawed. They ran a hand up an arm each before meeting at the buttons of my shirt, helping undo that and take it off. Their fingers continued to move across my chest down to the belt of my jeans. They undid that but then moved down to my feet, helping take off my shoes and socks, both of them on their knees as they undid the button then lowered the zip of my jeans.

That left me in my bedroom in only my underwear with my twin sisters in their lingerie. And there was no missing the tent in my underwear. Both rose slowly, raking their nails over my skin, both making sure they trailed lightly over my erection.

"What are we doing here?" I had to ask softly.

"Going to bed, Mark," Cindy replied.

"We're going to keep you company," Danielle added.

"How do we look?" Cindy wondered.

"Are we pretty?" Danielle asked.

I took half a step back and looked them up and down. I felt my cock throb from the excitement. They were my sisters and I probably shouldn't see them in such a situation. Huh, that word again. Situation. Both stepped forward and pressed their warm bodies into mine, a hand each moving up my back to the top of my head. Cindy was the first to kiss me, a soft meeting of our lips. It wasn't a chaste kiss but wasn't quite that of lovers. Danielle then kissed me in a similar manner. My fingers were caressing each back on offer at the same time. When I moved further down, they both smiled at me.

"You can touch us anywhere you want, Mark," Cindy breathed.

"We're here for you and only you. Our role in life is to now make you happy. Tonight, we're going to share your bed to sleep."

"Yeah, I'm not sure how easy sleep will be," I muttered.

"Mark?" I met Cindy's eyes. "You realise now how we feel?" I searched her eyes before doing the same with Danielle. "We love you, Mark."

123456...8