Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then we'll have to start looking for a place to share. At least three bedrooms. A master one big enough for the three of us, then a couple for when we start having kids," Cindy added.

"What?"

"We're having children, Mark," Danielle replied, "We've already looked into it. It's safe as long as we get tested for any negative traits. First generational, there usually are not too many health issues, but we'll just make sure we get checked regularly."

I looked between them both. "You're serious?" Receiving two firm nods, their faces broke out into grins when I smiled at them. "Always wanted to be a father."

"And you're going to make us mothers," Cindy stated, "But that's for later. First, we're going to enjoy some steamy sex with our..." She glanced around and leaned forward, both of them caressing my groin, "Big brother," they breathed. I shuddered as they giggled, kissing me on the cheek before they were back in the taxi and away.

Concentrating at work that week was difficult. The guys seemed to realise straight away as they all started asking if I'd met someone. I knew I could never tell them about the relationship I had with my sisters so I just told them that life was looking up for once. Good job. Nice apartment. Great relationship with my family. I had no reason to complain and it was time to start looking at everything positively.

Friday afternoon after work, I did some grocery shopping, ensuring I had their favourite food and drink in the apartment. From the moment I stepped in the door, I was inundated with selfies of them getting ready. I'd already received more than one naked picture from them. In fact, a couple of videos as well where they were fooling around with each other. That was pure masturbation material. When I told them that, they wanted a video of me jerking off. I sent that and they loved it, asking for a live show next time.

The intercom finally buzzed as I was placing a dish in the oven. Buzzing them up, I waited by the front door for them to appear. They appeared wearing a little black dress each, what looked like black thigh highs or stocking, and black heels. The cut of the dress showed off their cleavage and clung tight to their curves. I kissed each of them for a good minute or so before I escorted them inside. They only carried a small bag each. When asking why they'd packed lightly, they suggested that all they would need would be some lingerie to pose for their brother, and clothes to wear home on Sunday night.

Otherwise, they would be naked for my enjoyment.

Placing their things in my bedroom, I led them to the dining area, where I had already set the table, candles lit, a bottle of white wine chilling, music playing lightly in the background, the sort that would set the mood. Earned another kiss from them both, lasting a couple of minutes, feeling them press their delectable little bodies into me. I practically growled in return as I got a good handful of a pert little arse on each of them.

Sitting each of them down, as the table was only a small square, they would sit to either side of me. I was only serving one of their favourite dishes, followed by dessert. Pouring them a glass of wine, we made small talk as I waited for the lasagne to cook. I wasn't an expert in the kitchen but I could follow a recipe and was confident enough to make my own subtle changes. They'd tasted my version more than once and loved it.

And they certainly loved it this time, making the sort of noises I hoped to hear later. My thoughts were reflected on my eyes and face as Cindy giggled. "Oh, we'll be making even better noises than that when you make love to us later, Mark. Dani and I have already agreed that we'd better go home Sunday night feeling very tender between our legs."

"And as we've never had sex with a man, Mum did have us on the pill for a while but we stopped bothering. Cindy and I ovulate at the same time, so when it's time, you'd better get ready, big brother," Danielle added.

Serving dessert afterwards, they moved their chairs around next to mine so I could feed them both. After each spoonful, they made sure to kiss me, their hands caressing my body and crotch. I was now nursing a significant tent in my trousers and was rather eager to see them naked again. Thankfully, the apartment came with a dishwasher. Loading that up first, I left it to run for later as I was led out to the living room. I enjoyed the fact they were taking the lead as they wasted no time starting to undress me. Didn't stop at my underwear, that came off quickly like everything else.

Pushing me back to sit on the lounge, they ensured my legs were spread wide enough so they could sit between them together. Feeling two tongues running up and down my shaft was an experience I never thought I'd have. But it was the look in their eyes that had me smile. They knew I'd make them happy later, but in this moment, it was simply about my pleasure.

"We've practiced on a dildo or two," Cindy explained, "Had to get over our gag reflex."

"You've got a big cock too and we wanted to ensure we could swallow you to the base," Danielle added.

I managed to a nod as I watched Cindy wrap her lips around my shaft. The groan I released made Danielle giggle as she sat up enough to kiss me, Cindy rather quickly proving that the training worked as she swallowed more and more of my shaft. I groaned into Danielle's mouth, making her break the kiss as she needed to giggle, before Cindy removed her mouth and Danielle took over.

"Fuck," I murmured.

"Just imagine this every day for the rest of your life, Mark," Cindy whispered, leaning up to kiss me next.

For the next ten minutes, my twin sisters alternated either blowing or kissing me. Their hands caressed my body, thighs or balls. They were both ever so eager to make me cum. Their dirty talk was on point and did nothing but reinforce how much they loved me, how much they wanted me, and that they definitely wanted 'big brothers big cock' inside them later.

Watching their heads bobbing up and down, eyes gazing up into mine with that mixture of love, lust and devotion, I had to run my fingers through their hair. The sister not blowing me returned such a sweet smile, it would have made most other men cry.

"Who wants it?" I had to ask.

They both smiled and played their usual game, best of three. Cindy won, but whoever won never rubbed it in. It was something they'd done since they were kids to keep things fair. Sure, they tried to out-think each other, but in the law of averages, it was likely the winning split was 50/50. Danielle kissed her sister on the cheek and told her how pretty she was, but how it was to see her big brothers cock in her mouth and down her throat.

"Maybe we can put on a show for our brother later too?" Cindy moaned as she moved faster on my cock, reading my body language and reactions. "Though I'm hoping he wants to lick our tight little pussies first?"

Cindy moaned. I groaned. And then I erupted. Cindy was ready for it, her eyes lighting up as she felt the first spurt of her brothers cum flood her mouth. Best orgasm of my life to that point, hands down, no contest. I knew the first time I would cum in either of them later would be better, but still, I know I sat there with a stupid smile on my face as I emptied myself.

Danielle then handed me her phone, told me to record, as Cindy turned to kiss her sister. I knew exactly what they were doing. No chance of my cock softening for a second. They clutched each other tightly as they made out before they turned to me and showed the result.

"Holy shit," I muttered, "You two little minxes."

"Only ever for you, Mark. We'll be your innocent little sisters outside the bedroom, but we'll do anything for you inside the bedroom. We've never done this with any man. We'll only ever do this for you," Cindy stated.

"The only man we've ever wanted," Danielle added.

"Swallow," I ordered. They complied immediately, smiling at me before showing me their empty mouths. "Good girls."

Giggling, they helped me to my feet and led me towards my bedroom. I'd already set things up there. A nice bedspread and clean sheets. Scented candles. The same music softly in the background. That same game, Danielle won, so I undressed her first, making out with her the entire time, Cindy pressing behind her so she wasn't left out. Once my sister was wearing just her thigh highs and heels, I told them both I loved women who kept those on in bed, at least until we were making love then the heels could go.

After undressing Cindy, we moved together onto the bed, the pair lying side by side as I sat on my knees, gazing down upon them. I disappeared for a few seconds, returning with my phone to snap a couple of photos. It quickly turned into quite the erotic photoshoot before they were both begging me to pleasure them.

I would have loved to please them both at once but I only had one mouth. Two hands, but only one mouth. Sensing my thoughts, they sat up for a moment and kissed my cheek. They knew I didn't have a favourite. Despite between twins, they had their own unique personalities, despite how alike they could be at the same time.

"Okay, how about this..." Cindy stated, "Whoever gets first go here, the other makes love to him first. That okay with you, Dani?"

"Cindy, I wouldn't care if I was second both times. You're my sister."

"I'm already thinking the same thing."

They smiled at each other before they played that same game. Danielle won. While she was happy to win, there was a momentary look at her sister. The kiss they shared was soft but I could see the love. And it was obvious they were more than used to kissing each other and being intimate.

Lying back side by side again, Cindy lay on her side as Danielle spread her legs for me. I lavished her body with attention, enjoying her moans and pleas that I give her ignored pussy my attention. But I was learning as I went along and she was loving every second. Her breasts and nipples were very sensitive. Kissing up and down her inner things made her squeal. She loved being tickled, the giggles warming my heart. Cindy was occasionally kissing her and I made sure she wasn't feeling left out, trailing my fingers up and down her legs at the same time.

Then I reached nirvana. Danielle almost sobbed when my tongue touched her sex for the first time. I glanced at Cindy to see her blinking back tears. I knew she would react like that later. My little sister tasted divine as I gently lapped at her juicy lips, watching as her juices dribbled down onto the blanket, such was her arousal. Her scent had my cock as hard as I could remember, making Cindy giggle when I moved and spread her legs, savouring her scent. Slightly different to her sister, but I gave her a quick kiss on her sex before returning to Danielle.

I'd always enjoyed going down on a woman, and the best part was those first few times when learning what worked best with a new lover. Thankfully, Danielle was also a vocal lover, letting me know how she liked to licked, how she liked my fingers to move, when I finally slid them inside her, even suggested she'd like a finger or two up the bum at a later time, both stating against that their bottoms were completely untouched.

"Like that," she moaned, "Like that. My clit, Mark. Just circle it like that."

Doing as she asked, I noticed how her body reacted. An all over body shudder and the sort of guttural moan I'd heard from previous lovers. She'd just utterly loved what I'd done.

"Make my sister cum, Mark," Cindy whispered, "I can't wait for my turn."

I glanced her way and smiled as I renewed my attack on Danielle's clit. With two fingers inside her, curled to find that sweet spot, once I'd found it, she was almost bucking like a bronco, her back arching in a manner that told me she wasn't going to be able to hold back.

When Danielle did orgasm, it was the most beautiful thing I'd seen in my life. One hand with the bedsheet scrunched up. The other holding her sisters hand. I had to hold one of her thighs to stop her from squashing my head. She screamed my name, then the fact I was her big brother, then she didn't want me to stop. If the neighbours were listening, I could only hope they thought we were being kinky.

I didn't relent, my fingers starting to get quite wet, juices trickling into the palm of my hand. No chance of my jaw or tongue getting sore yet. Her entire body was on fire, incredibly sensitive, and I asked Cindy to give her nipples attention as they were crying out for it. As soon as Cindy latched onto one of them, Danielle shuddered and enjoyed another orgasm.

"Don't stop, Mark," Danielle whimpered.

"Your sister needs a turn," I murmured, though my tongue was quickly back at work.

"Just one more, then you need to make Cindy cum!" she giggled.

As soon as I gave Danielle one more toe-curling orgasm, I removed my fingers and rolled Cindy onto her back, smiling as she eagerly spread her legs though sat up to kiss me, almost licking my lips so she could taste her sister. "Tastes good, doesn't she?"

"You taste wonderful too, Cindy," Danielle murmured, not surprised she was lying back with a broad grin on her face.

Learning Cindy's body was just as much fun, kissing and touching where I thought she'd be sensitive. I didn't want to do the same thing, so actually turned her over and focused on her back. Leaving soft kisses down her spine almost had her whimpering before I kissed and nibbled two very firm cheeks, Danielle watching and giggling, stating she wanted that too.

Licking her pussy from the rear was also different, particularly as her rosebud was just there for the taking. Glancing at Danielle, she smirked and nodded, so I moved my tongue and gave that some attention. The moan Cindy released suggested she loved it before she fell onto her side, giggling away. I couldn't help chuckle at her reaction as I pulled her back towards me and dove for her pussy again.

I found that special spot inside her, clit was a little different to her sister, but she still made those cute little noises that Danielle made when getting excited. I watched her face as she approached orgasm, the moans but also looking rather cute when nibbling on her bottom lip, trying to look innocent for her big brother. I suddenly thought of them dressed up as naughty schoolgirls and, like usual, my sisters were mind readers.

Thankfully, Cindy orgasmed and whatever she was going to say disappeared. Then I gave her a couple of others, doing my best to make each subsequent one even bigger, before she was asking or mercy, just like her sister.

Sitting back on my knees, I gazed down at the pair of them, lazing back with smiles on their lips and love in their eyes. Their eyes trailed down my body towards my cock, which was now eager for more action.

"I'll get us a drink," I stated, quickly getting up and grabbing the second bottle of wine from the fridge and three glasses. I rarely drank wine. To be honest, I couldn't stand the stuff, but I'd sip at it occasionally if given a glass.

I was amused when they sculled their glasses and, after taking mine, Cindy laid back as Danielle lay next to her sister. "I'm assuming you've used a sex toy or two?" I asked.

"Nothing as big as your cock, big brother," Cindy replied. Yeah, they were getting off on the sibling thing as well.

"So my little sister wants her brother's big cock inside her?"

"Please can you fuck me, big brother," she replied, an almost innocent voice that didn't fit the sight of her spread eagled on my bed, ready to have her brother slide his cock inside her.

She watched me wide-eyed as I positioned my body over hers. Fingers ran up one of my arms to my back, my other hand guiding my cock as I gently rubbed the head against her slit. She moaned against, still feeling a little sensitive from her earlier treatment. Danielle was cuddling in as close as she could.

I groaned as I felt my cock slide inside her. Fuck, she was so tight and hot. Cindy whimpered almost immediately, feeling her fingers dig inside me. I knew this was a big moment for her, the moment she'd been waiting for years. Leaning down to kiss her, I think she appreciated that as I felt her breath catch, keeping her emotions under control.

Taking my time giving her my entire length, I gently pulled back and pushed forward. I groaned again, hearing Danielle giggle next to me. "Holy shit, Cindy," I grunted, "You're so fucking tight."

"Just for you, Mark," Cindy replied, hearing her breath catch again.

It took a couple of minutes to bury my length inside her. When we both looked down, our eyes met and we exchanged a smile before we made love. My sister didn't want to just lie there, she wanted to be an active participant. She'd obviously done a lot of reading but didn't mind instruction on what would feel good for both of us. What I wanted was to see if she would cum while on her back. I knew it was a struggle for some women, it would depend on depth, angle, and sometimes, it just didn't happen.

Her fingers continued to caress my upper arms and back, kissing occasionally. Lifting her legs, she wrapped those around me, changing the angle, and she exclaimed excitedly I felt even deeper. I knew that could hurt, but she assured me it didn't, for me to go a little faster. I knew, in the future, we'd probably do all sorts of stuff but, this first time, it was going to be tender and my pleasure was theirs.

"I love you," she whispered, "My god, I love you so much, Mark."

"I love you both as much in return."

"You're going to feel emotional, Dani," Cindy murmured, "Knowing my brother is inside me, and that he's going to cum in me soon..."

"Soon enough," I chuckled.

"Worth that wait?" Danielle wondered.

Cindy scoffed. "Fuck yes! I wish we'd leapt on him when we were eighteen. We could have been doing this for the past ten years!"

"Once he's cum, we'll suck him back to hardness together so I can have my turn."

I kept quiet as I focused on not climaxing just yet. I could have switched positions and done plenty of other things, but for a first time, I was keeping it simple. Thrusting faster, Cindy was really getting into it, meeting my thrusts and her face lit up. Begging me to fuck her, my sister got what she wanted. Unfortunately, it also meant I wasn't going to last long at all.

"Close," I muttered.

"Cum in me," Cindy moaned, "I've dreamed of this moment..."

"Cum in my sister, Mark. Then you're doing the same for me."

Hand on heart, it was probably the best orgasm of my life until that moment. A torrent of cum filled Cindy's pussy, thrusting and pumping more and more cum. Surprised it didn't end up coming out of her nose. I left my cock inside her until I simply had to pull out and relax on my back, smiling as I was immediately cuddled by a sister to each side.

"Holy shit," Cindy whispered into my ear, "Will it be like that every time?"

"Wait until we try positions that might just help you orgasm even harder."

"Can I ride you?" Danielle asked.

"We can do whatever is on your mind." I paused before quickly adding, "Within reason."

Danielle kept her word though, moving down my body to take my cock in her mouth. She giggled, stating she could taste her sister on my cock. Cindy slid a pair of fingers into her pussy, showing me her fingers glistened with my cum and her own juices, Danielle not hesitating for a moment to suck on them. Fairly sure my cock twitched at the sight.

She had me rock hard again quickly, watching as she straddled me and I felt her hot pussy rub along my shaft. Moaning a couple of times, my eyes on her face as she did that sexy thing of biting her bottom lip, as she was obviously turned on, before she lifted herself up and impaled herself on my cock.

"Oh my god!" she cried out once she'd bottomed out a couple of minutes later, resting on my chest so I could cuddle her, feeling her gyrating her bottom ever so slightly to get used to me.

1...345678