All Comments on 'Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 02'

by harroldfruit2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
harroldfruit2harroldfruit2almost 3 years agoAuthor

I just finished the third part, which should be up in a few days.

I'm glad to hear you like it so far and I hope you'll love what's coming in the future.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even better than the first. I'd love to have a nurse like Keri! Really looking forward to part 3.

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2almost 3 years agoAuthor

I have to admit I wasn't expecting many people to read this even if this a pretty active site.

Currently I am working on the third chapter, so that should be up in a few days.

The chapters hopefully have the proper series structure by then, so it's a little easier to navigate.

If you only wish to read the stories that truly have an erotic "couple", you might want to wait for the fourth instalment.

I sure hope it will be obvious who the couple will consist of, since that would mean my writing makes some sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharroldfruit2@harroldfruit2
I'm new to writing, so I'm honing my skills over here. Hopefully my ability to write stories actually improves over time. I try to keep my stories a little realistic, even though they might contain some fantastical themes. When reading my stories, you can expect romantic coup...