Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex bent forward and bit down on Kerri neck to stifle his own cries as he came, which sent new waves of pleasure through the still orgasming nurse.

Shot after shot of his hot, thick cum was launched out of his boiling balls and into the condoms. He kept thrusting into the soft toys that were torturing his cocks with pleasure whilst he tried to keep the nurse's pussy occupied.

A little while later, they were both lying on their backs panting, their legs still intertwined.

Kerri was the first to get up and she half-crawled, half-dragged herself over to Alex. She gently pulled the fleshlights of his softening cocks and put them on the cart. The condoms somehow hadn't burst from the volume of liquid Alex's cocks had been pumping into them and they hung like cum balloons from his soft members.

"These condoms sure are unbreakable, huh," he remarked.

"I know, they're amazing," Kerri replied as she took the closest one off his cock and tied a not in it before lowering it into one of the drawers.

The took the second one of a little later and instead of tying it up, she raised it to her face.

"You just keep surprising me with the sheer amount you ejaculate. Did you even masturbate this week?"

Alex simply nodded.

"Even more impressive then."

The nurse raised the condom even further and took the end in her mouth. Her fingers slowly and delicately squeezed his still hot load out of the slippery condom and into her mouth. Alex noticed her swallow several times before the condom was completely empty. Once she was finished, she threw it in the trash can with a well-aimed shot.

"And you still taste amazing. I hope you stick around for a while, Alex. I'd love to find out what makes you tick."

The two of them slowly got dressed, which felt a little odd after their steamy encounter the moment before, but Alex could hardly complain when he got to watch her full bust and rear flex and move as the got her clothes on.

"Oh, Alex," Kerri said as he was about to leave the room. "Shower when you get home. You smell of sex, not that I mind."

She wasn't wrong and he got a few curious glances as he walked by a set of women that were jogging down the road. He could hear them gossip vividly once they got passed him. A smirk reached his face despite the sense of embarrassment. He was proud of the fact that he got Kerri to cum, even if he wasn't exactly sure how he had pulled it off.

Alex's afternoon flew by as he showered, got changed and finished the last of his homework for the week. When he looked at the clock again, he noticed it was time to head back to the lab and meet Emily. He looked forward to seeing her again and hoped his visit to the clinic would ward against any unwanted erections.

After a brief trip, he found himself putting on his lab coat and safety goggles again before entering the lab. Inside he was met by the white-haired beauty again. Her face lit up as he entered and Alex was glad he wasn't the only one enjoying their meetings.

"Are you ready to get to work? I had some spare time, so I more or less did all the preparations already," Emily said.

"I wouldn't have minded helping you with those. What are we working with?"

"Not wine, luckily." Her relief was practically audible. "They want us to get most of the alcohol out of this perfume. I kinda like the way it smells, so it's unfortunate we have to basically destroy it."

"Well, it's better than boiling a bottle of red wine away when it comes to the smell," Alex remarked.

"Yes, definitely," she said with a giggle.

The two of them were sitting on a set of chairs as they watched the hazy liquid slowly come to a boil in the deserted lab.

"So, how was your date night with Cherry?"

"It started off pretty well. We had a great time hitting a bar in town and catching up with a few friends."

"But?" he asked her since she alluded to a turning point in the story.

"But it more or less went downhill after our friends left," she continued. "We got another set of drinks and were chatting when a group of guys approached us. They were pretty nice and even got us a few drinks, but they were way too touchy."

"I take it you guys didn't like their attention."

"I'm kinda used to it at this point, but Cherry has had some bad experiences with a few guys in the past."

Alex's eyebrow shot up as he heard her remark.

"Did they- Has she been-" He was concerned this story would quickly take a darker turn and hoped it wouldn't go there, even if he never even met the girl in question.

"Oh, no, no!" Emily quickly responded. "It never went that badly, no. Cherry's just, uhm-"

"God, I can't belief I'm telling you all this," she said as she shook her head in disbelief. "Cherry's a little different, which is something a lot of guys have issues with. Girls too, I guess."

"Their loss, I guess. She's pretty cute after all." Alex didn't know why he took it up for this girl he had only heard off, but it seemed to calm Emily down a little.

"You really think so?" Emily said as she looked at him.

"Yeah, she looked great in the picture you sent. You did too." Alex hoped she didn't notice his flirting was about as smooth as sandpaper and quickly went on. "I've always been an exception, so I can understand what she must feel like, even if it's something completely different."

Emily just stared at him as they sat there in an awful silence. He looked around to lab to find something to bring up and noticed the liquid had started to boil.

"Look," he said quickly after giving her a nudge. "It's finally boiling."

He got up from his chair and leaned into the fume hood. It wasn't overpowering, but he could make out the strong fruity smell of the perfume that was happily boiling away in the flask below him. Condensation was forming and clear liquid started filling the beaker at the end of their set-up.

"It certainly smells better than the red wine."

This remark seemed to break the silence between them and Emily's smile returned as she got up from her own chair. Instead of standing besides him, she squeezed her shorter frame between the fume hood and him. Alex was greeted by the spectacle of white hair below him and could smell her flowery shampoo instead of the perfume that she was inhaling.

She bent forward to lean further into the chamber, which pressed her rear into him. Unfortunately for him this awakened his crotch and soon his erections were pressing against her through his pants. Despite the layers of cloth separating them, he could tell she had a very nice and firm ass.

He tried to shift his stance without alerting her, but he only managed to rub his hardness against her even more. He knew disaster had struck when Emily turned around and gave him a questioning look as she pushed herself away from the fume hood and back against the bulge in his pants.

Instead of anger, a look of confusion shot across her face. This was soon followed by what must be realisation and then surprise.

"I'm so sorry, Emily. I didn't mean to," he said, trying to diffuse the situation.

She fully turned around as he took a step backwards, putting some distance between them.

"It's OK, Alex. It happens."

"Now you must think I'm some kind of pervert or some-"

Emily stopped his rambling when she breached the space between the two of them, grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. Now it was his turn to be surprised.

"What?" was all he managed to say.

"It's nice to know you like me as much as I do you. Just promise me you won't tell anyone about this, about us. Not yet anyway."

"What?" Alex said, repeating his previous question.

"Just promise me that."

"I promise, but I still-" he tried to continue, but he was again silenced by another kiss, this time even more forceful. The shock wore off quickly and he joined her and pushed his lips pack.

He could taste the lipstick she was wearing and could sense her hot breath, but all these sensations went on the backburner as his neurons seemed to only transport the feel of her soft, wet lips pressed against his. Alex finally answered her embrace and pulled her deeper into her, whilst still making out with her. Their lips parted and their tongues battled each other as their hands explored.

Alex's hands had been on her lower back when they heard the door slide open behind them. The two of them quickly let go of one another and pretended to be busy observing the boiling liquid when one of the professors entered the lab.

"Don't mind me, kids," the man said as he walked past them. "I'm just finishing up something over here."

Emily and Alex shared a look between the two of them before bursting out into nervous laughter. He noticed her cheeks were still flush and she was taking shallow breathes. He guessed she could also feel her heart fluttering in her chest like he did.

Emily gave his hand a squeeze as she looked him into the eye.

"We'll have to finish this later."

Alex arrived at his house some time after cleaning up the lab and parting ways with Emily. He was so preoccupied with daydreaming about her that he almost tripped over the box that lay in front of the door. He took it with him and quickly opened it. Inside he found a bottle of lube, a large box of condoms and the fleshlights he had used at the clinic. There was a note attached to one of them.

"I hope you enjoy these ones, since I had gotten them especially for you. Make sure to use the condoms I sent you. A stud like you could knock up half the island in less than a months' time, especially with those big cocks of yours.

- Kerri "

It had already been quite the week so far and it wasn't over yet. Alex couldn't imagine what next week would look like if he kept up this pace.

******************************

That was the third chapter of the story.

It was a longer one, which is why it took a little longer to make.

Hopefully you did enjoy it even though the structure was different from the others.

Make sure to leave any and all comments, as I love reading those.

12