All Comments on 'Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 08'

by harroldfruit2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
booobpbooobpover 2 years ago

Unfortunately I can only give it 5/5 stars, I hope this story is far from over. Diphallia and futa 😍

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2over 2 years agoAuthor

The story certainly isn't over yet, but I can't tell you when the next chapter is out.

I've been incredibly busy, which delayed the previous chapter as well.

I am also thinking of starting a sci-fi/fantasy story that is unrelated from this series. It should offer something unique as well.

If you have any ideas, please share them with me.

There are plenty of ways for you to contact me.

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2over 2 years agoAuthor

A quick update:

The next chapter is well underway, but it will probably also be a long one.

This means I'm still busy writing it, sadly.

On the upside, there will be a lot to read next time.

Not sure when I can make a story after that one, since I'll be incredibly busy with other stuff.

So if you've got ideas for things that might make a great short story, you can send them to me.

white_rabbit273white_rabbit273over 2 years ago

Excellent so far, really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

diphallia, futa, any interest in adding penis expansion to this great series?

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2over 2 years agoAuthor

An update from me would be nice after more than a month.

I haven't had time to sit down and finish the story, though I want to.

I'll try to somehow finish the next part, but I'm not sure if and when I'll be upload anything after that.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Emily seems so untrustworthy to me. Just so many little hints.. I don't know if that's intentional? But she lies so easily, and her pretty well implied lesbian relationship with Cherry never involved a blow job? Alex was her first? I'm just kind of bracing for her to break his heart. Looking forward to next chapter anyway!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 1 year ago

This acceptance of unusual genitals is deeply needed. Ive written one story with an intersexed character and have received a lot of positive feedback. Probably would have had more but it was a BDSM story and not everyone is comfortable with that. I know its been a while, but I do hope you write more. If I can help let me know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharroldfruit2@harroldfruit2
I'm new to writing, so I'm honing my skills over here. Hopefully my ability to write stories actually improves over time. I try to keep my stories a little realistic, even though they might contain some fantastical themes. When reading my stories, you can expect romantic coup...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES