Double Trouble Pt. 02: Chastity Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girfriends all night were smacking boyfriends and trying in vain to adjust their own cleavage to compare. Robert may have a tormented night, but at least he was destined for more than cold shoulders.

The waitress was initially pissed. No way to work this sap for a tip with these two bimbos around. It was clear who was in charge...flashing a smile, her tits, or a compliment would get her nuthin'.

The brainy black lady motioned her aside, "I know what it looks like. But trust me...we're your best table. Whatever our check is, that is at least how much your tip is. Every time you can make Robby here say 'oh gawwwd', add ten percent."

Trixie flashed her freckled breasts, blew kisses, and even disappeared under the table to earn 50% worth of 'Oh, Gawwds' before the night was out. She even got a hand-written coupon from Mary Ann for "Two hours devoted cunnilingus" by Robert payable upon demand.

"Shhheee-it. My next day off is Thursday...and this motherfucker is mine..." Trixie was thinking about rocking his world with a great fucking too...not knowing his cock would be safely locked away by then.

While Mary Ann was paying the check, Judith was tapping away on her phone. "One last adventure tonight, baby...we cannot let it be boring for you."

By the time they stepped outside, their rented limo was waiting for them. The middle-aged woman driver held the door open for them, then returned to the driver's seat.

Rolling down the divider window with a whirr of an electric motor, she asked, "Where to?"

Judith leaned forward, "Can you just drive us around downtown for an hour or so before we head home? We want a bit of adventure for our boy here..."

Gretchen had been doing this for awhile, and she got it. "You bet. Divider up or down?"

"Oh, that's up to you...either way...can you open the moon roof?"

The large moon roof whirred open and Gretchen left the divider down, realizing this could get interesting.

The limo was set up with two large seats, one facing forward and the other back, so the passengers had a large space to party.

Mary Ann wriggled out of her leggings and lay back against the backrest of the rear seat. She spread her legs and unceremoniously used her pointing finger to direct Robert to her moist center.

He glanced toward the driver, but Judith fixed him with "the look", negating any hesitation.

Quickly he was sitting on the large open floorboard of the limo with his wife's legs draped over his shoulders, his mouth pressed against her sex.

"Make it good as usual, baby...we want to make all the passersby jealous...don't hold back. Make me SCREAM, baby..."

Dutifully enjoying his work, he used all of his tricks to build her to a crescendo and keep her there.

The people enjoying the downtown nightlife at clubs and walking on the sidewalks turned to look at the passing limo as they heard virulent orgasmic screams emitting from the open moon roof.

"Yes! Yes! YESSSS! Oh fuck yes!! Don't stop!"

Gretchen was embarassed at first, but then she began enjoying the shocked, envious looks on the people's faces. When the ladies in the back swapped places, she decided to drive through one of the city's hottest night spots.

The crowd of people in their twenties and thirties waiting in line to get inside were serenaded with Judith's sultry voice.

"Oh, Robert! You are such a good pussy licker! Aaaaauuuuggghhh...I can't wait for you to fuck me! Oh gawd I'm cumming AGAIN!!!"

Robert heard none of the passersby saying "OMG!" His hearing was impaired by the thighs locked against his head while he focused on her pleasures.

His poor cock was about to burst. He made sure to sit in such a way that his trousers did not rub against it too much.

Her screams echoed through the metropolitan canyons. Many a couple hustled home to attempt the same orgasmic adventure.

After dropping the trio off at their stop, Gretchen drove straight home. Waking her boyfriend, she sat on his face and guided him, insistent that he perform as Robert had.

The three of them fell exhausted into bed after disrobing. The girls repeated their body lock of their man on his back, only switching sides. When his nocturnal erections awoke him, he was thankful to be kept in this position. He feared if he were able to roll over, the slightest touch could have ruined all their torment in a huge puddle on the sheets. Better to have his swollen member pulsing upward between the women in a silent prayer for relief.

They slept in Sunday morning, then he was treated to breakfast and more pampering. He was bound to say it, and did...thanking them for treating him so well while at the same time teasing his manhood to utter distraction.

Finally Mary Ann took his hand and let him outside to the back patio. "It's time, baby!"

"Umm...out here?"

She laughed, "We don't have neighbors TOO close...have to make some adventure out of it...now stand still, baby...."

As they stood out in the open nude, she stood beside him and began kissing him deeply.

This kept him distracted so that the sensations of Judith's plush lips sliding down his shaft came as a complete surprise.

"Mmphh...oh gawwwd...mmpphhh.."

He had been on the very edge of orgasm for so long, that he figured as soon as one of them touched him in a sexual manner, he would lose it.

But Judith had no intention of letting him off that easy...and she was very talented.

She softened her tongue and bathed his shaft with it, then his head, all while keeping him within the warmth of her mouth. Each time she sensed his pending release, she changed tactics to stave off his relief.

He emitted precum, and she moaned in appreciation, creating a humming vibration that caused him to pulse and groan.

Reflexively he placed his hands on her head, then quickly removed them...he did not want to insult her. Without stopping her efforts, she reached up, took his hands, and placed them firmly back on her head.

She enjoyed the feel of hands in her hair, the raw need it entailed, as much as he did when he was between her legs.

He clutched at her hair, trying not to pull. She hummed happily again as she swirled her tongue around him.

For at least a half hour she alternated bathing his shaft with her flattened tongue, pointing it to lash at his head, or pistoned him past her lips again and again. She fondled his testicles tenderly or caressed his butt and thighs lightly.

He wondered how in the hell she managed to do this...he felt as if he were a split second from cumming the entire time, but she refused to allow it.

She was enjoying her work immensely, but decided it was time to let him off the hook.

Mary Ann stood behind her husband, cuddling him. With a glance from Judith, she took both of his nipples in her fingers and twisted.

Judith had her powers reinforced. She smiled as she slowly impaled herself on to his rock hard dick...at the same time she slowly, smoothly inserted a well-lubricated finger into his rear bud. Massaging his prostate she began plunging up and down his shaft in a twisting motion.

Poor Robert. After months of build up, the first orgasmic stream felt as if an over-sized ball bearing was being forced through his urethra...making it expand and contract with its passage.

A deep, gutteral groan escaped him, "AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHNNNAA...I'M CUMMMINNG?!"

The pulse fired into the back of her throat...Robert tried instinctively to back away, so as not to drown his lover.

But Judith wanted it all. She latched onto both his butt cheeks and forced his cock fully down her throat. As he continued to cum, she swallowed repeatedly...as much to consume his load as to milk every last drop from him.

"OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you....ohhhhh...."

When he thought he was finished, she let him know he was not...maintaining her hold on his ass, she continued to fellate him until his erection was once again at full mast. Only then did she release him.

But only so Mary Ann could guide him to his back on a chaise lounge and mount him.

She rode her husband slowly, rhythmically and lovingly. She kissed him the same way as she did so. Having so recently been drained so methodically, he lasted longer than usual for him.

She leaned back, supporting her hands on his upper legs, rubbing his shaft across her G-spot repeatedly as she quietly enjoyed a series of orgasms.

When she felt his balls tighten and sensed his impending release, she lay down up him. She kissed him deeply as she began slamming her hips down onto him rapidly until he cried out in orgasm. She gave him no quarter, continuing to fuck him hard until he was a quivering mass beneath her.

After an extended term of chastity, Robert had been more than ready for an equally extended session of fucking. He got it and then some. Both women made love to him twice more that evening.

After the last, both fed him the product of his release, enjoying final soft orgasms at his expense.

He lay on his back, happily exhausted on the bed. His wife lay cuddled to one side, his girlfriend to the other.

They had placed his chastity device back in place after bathing him, but had not yet secured it.

The girls looked at each other mischieviously.

"I bet I can leave a darker hickie on his chest than you can..."

"No way, prove it..."

Robert groaned in pained pleasure for several minutes. Always over achievers, they covered his entire chest and part of his abdomen and neck in blissfully obtained bruises.

His cock tried in vain to become erect again, which was, of course, their intent. To restart his torment.

Mary Ann pouted playfully...it was obvious Judith had won the contest.

Mary Ann and Judith both lightly traced paths across his body with their fingertips.

Judith sighed, "Robert...you should know what this means. We both love you...honestly are IN love with you. And we have decided we are willing to share you...but on OUR terms."

Mary Ann asked, "So. How did you like your love-making session?"

"Are you kidding?? It was amazing! I am one lucky sonofabitch!"

The girls grinned with satisfaction.

Judith spoke softly, "Then we succeeded. The whole point was to make sure you know that your periods of denial are worth it. Was it? Worth it?"

"Yes, ma'am. I would do it all over again for that!"

Mary Ann smiled. "Well that's good."

SNICK. The padlock slid shut on his manhood for several more months of denial.

12