Double X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya lifted her bleary eyes to see the smile spreading across the big blond's face. "I'm on it."

As soon as Eddie left the room, he came over to her. Tonya jerked and strained against her bonds but it was no use. She might have been able to work herself free after a few hours, but not before he...

"You look sexy when you struggle," Brock said, sliding his thick fingers along her bare shoulders.

Tonya tried to squirm away from his touch, groaning in protest. The sodden cloth in her mouth and the tape clinging to her lips kept her muffled and mostly silent. Brock's big hands moved down her chest, slipping into the cups of her bra. Tonya squealed angrily but futilely into her gag as he cupped, then squeezed her tits.

"Fuck, these are as good as they look," he groaned, beginning to knead the firm bulbs.

A burst of heat rushed through Tonya's chest flushing her neck and cheeks. A sense of helplessness settled over her feeling the rough palms fondling her soft breasts. She strained against the binding, threatening growls and humiliated moans dissolving against the tape on her lips. Her nipples hardened between his fingers. Feeling the stiff little nubs, Brock chuckled lustily, the noise sending ice down Tonya's spine. He teased and flicked her stiff nipples, making her squirm as unwanted tingles danced through her chest.

With no way to resist, Tonya hung her head and sank back in the seat as Brock fondled her to his heart's content.

5

Erin had parked about a block and a half away from the address K-dogg had given her. Sure enough, it was a not-quite-abandoned warehouse in the old industrial district. She had done her best to sneak over to it, but her short skirt and heels weren't the best outfit for reconnaissance. Normally she kept some dark leggings and sneakers in her car for just such an occasion, but she hadn't replaced them since the last time, and she hadn't had wanted to take the time to go home and change. Still, it wouldn't be the first time the young woman went sneaking around a place she probably shouldn't have been, in less than ideal attire.

There was a car parked behind the building and lights on inside. Unfortunately, that wasn't quite enough to go on. Any group of random teens could be using the place as a hangout. She needed a closer look.

Erin snuck around the perimeter of the warehouse, finding a door and slipping inside. She came into a darkened section that had been the entry of the building. There was a broken down reception counter, and one aging wooden chair in the former waiting area. She crept down a short hallway, trying to keep her heels quiet. Light poured through a double doorway at the end of the hall, which opened out into the main warehouse area.

When she began to hear voices, Erin pressed against the shadowy wall to listen. Grunts and moans, male and female from the sound of it, came from the room just before the doorway. It sounded like sex noises and Erin was about to write it off, just as she'd guessed, as teenagers using the building for a place to drink and screw.

There was something familiar about the female moans though. Erin couldn't quite place it, but the recognition was strong enough she had to take a closer look. She crept closer, ever so carefully peeking around the door. Instantly Erin's heart leaped into her throat.

It was Tonya! Her Tonya! Taped to a chair, gagged, and being molested by a massive blond man.

Erin jumped back against the wall, her heart already pounding. She had to do something! She obviously couldn't take the burly thug in any kind of fight and had foolishly left her purse and the pepper spray in the car.

She slipped quickly past the door and into the main area. Glancing around Erin didn't see anyone else but there were several rows of tables all stacked with boxes and...and pill bottles! She realized briefly that this probably was the place she'd been looking for. That didn't matter now, she had to rescue Tonya!

Erin slipped off her heels, then ran to the nearest table. She flipped it over, then sprinted to a shadowy corner hiding spot.

She heard the moans stop.

"Eddie?" the man called. "Zat you?"

Shit! That meant there were two!

There was a long tense moment then she saw the big man moving cautiously into the main area. Erin moved quickly towards the room containing her bound girlfriend. They wouldn't have much time before the man returned.

Tonya's eyes went wide as dinner plates when Erin dashed into the room. Immediately she knelt and started tearing the tape off her wrists.

"We won't have much time before he comes back!"

As soon as her wrists were free, Tonya ripped the tape off her torso so she could bend down to work on one of her ankles. Erin was already undoing the other.

"Now it's a party!" Brock hooted, his bulky frame filling the doorway.

"Shit!" Erin spat, just as she freed the other woman. She stood slowly, turning to face the man.

"And just who might you be?"

"Me? Who the hell are you?" Erin demanded, trying but failing to keep a fearful tremor from her voice. "And what the hell is going on here?"

Tonya stood up, finally unbound. She peeled off the tape-gag and spit out the sodden bandanna.

"You're a pretty little thing ain'cha," Brock groaned, stepping into the room. "Not as sexy as she is, but I'm sure we can still have some fun with ya."

"You better just let us leave!"

"Erin," Tonya croaked, putting a hand on her shoulder. "It's fine...I'm gonna beat the shit out of this sonovabitch."

Brock's eyes lit with excitement. "Now we're fucken talkin'!"

6

Tonya clenched and unclenched her fists, trying to get some feeling back in her fingers. She squared up to the big blond thug still wearing just her bra and panties. Brock cracked his knuckles and tugged his shirt off, revealing a massive chiseled physique. His eyes slithered over her scantily body, and he licked his lips.

She glanced back at Erin. "The first chance you get, run!"

"Are you crazy? I'm not leaving you!"

"Ladies, no one has to leave!" Brock laughed. "There's plenty of me to go around..."

"Not for long," Tonya snarled and lunged at him!

For a guy his size, she was surprised how quick and easily he dodged her punch. She didn't even have time to react before his fist slammed into her stomach! The air burst from her lungs and she staggered. Brock shoved her against the wall, holding her in place with one hand.

"Babe!" Erin shrieked. "No!"

She rushed forward to help but Brock saw her coming a mile away. He backhanded her so hard, the girl cried out in pain and dropped. Not being much a fighter Erin was utterly unprepared, and the blow knocked her loopy. She sprawled on the floor, head spinning and wracked with pain.

"You motherfucker!" Tonya snarled, grabbing Brock's massive shoulders and slamming her knee into his balls!

The big man croaked in pain and surprise, stumbling backwards clutching his package. Tonya didn't let him recover, jacking him with a hard, right cross, slickly followed up by a left uppercut that knocked him back against the opposite wall. Then, as he was regaining his bearings, she dashed to the center of the room and grabbed the chair she'd been bound to. Just as Brock was turning back towards her, she swung the chair and crushed him into the wall.

The big blond thug crumpled to the floor, groaning in pain.

"Tonya..." she heard Erin whimpering.

"Not bad," said Eddie's voice behind her.

Tonya whirled around but froze immediately. The dark-haired man already had Erin in his hands. One arm wrapped around her curvy little body, arms pinned helplessly at her sides. His other hand had a tight grip on her chin and jaw. Those beautiful hazel eyes were brimming with terrified tears.

"Get your hands off her-"

"Shut up!" Eddie snapped. "Pick up that chair and sit your bitch ass back down!"

"I said let her go, you sonova-"

Eddie squeezed and twisted and Erin squealed in pain. "I said sit the fuck down!"

"Alright, stop!" Tonya gasped as the sound of Erin's suffering cut through her. She quickly grabbed the chair off of Brock and sat down in it. "Please, let her go now..."

Eddie ignored her of course, keeping a tight grip on the powerless girl. He edged over to kick his downed partner. "You alright? Get your big ass up!"

Brock groaned and sat up, wiggling his jaw. "Bitch packs a punch for sure."

"You big pussy," Eddie chuckled.

"I don't know what you guys want," Tonya interjected. "But just let her go and I'll do whatever it is..."

"Nah, I don't think so," Eddie smarmed. "The boss is gonna want to talk to you both."

"Who are you guys?" Erin sniveled. "Why are you doing this?"

"Quit playing dumb," Eddie rolled his eyes. "You two sneaky bitches obviously know each other, which means you're working together."

Brock was back on his feet now, if a little unsteadily. "The boss knew something was up when you called him out of the blue, told us to keep an eye out when he met you."

"Shit," Tonya shook her head. "Then you saw me in the parking lot with the camera, and assumed we were trying to bust him...that's why you grabbed me."

"Wait!" Erin gasped, sniffing back tears. "You were tailing Mr. Ryan? Oh shit..."

Tonya nodded grimly. This complicated things even more. Erin hung her head in dismay, realizing the same. They couldn't exactly tell the truth and put the wife (Tonya's client) in danger too. Who knew what these psychos would do if they found out why and how this all started? Probably kill all three of them!

7

Erin watched helplessly as Brock rebound her girlfriend. She hated watching the shame and fear in Tonya's eyes as her wrists were taped individually to the splintery arms of the chair. She held still obediently as he bound her ankles back to the legs. She didn't even protest as he taped back over her mouth. Thankfully no bandana this time.

When he'd finished, Brock grabbed Tonya's short brown hair. He yanked her head back, drinking in her uncomfortable grunt, and brought his mouth right to her ear.

"I think it's fucking hot how tough you are," he whispered. "But hitting below the belt's against the rules...I'm gonna make you kiss it better when the boss is done with you!"

Tonya groaned in disgust, pulling her head away from his grip.

With Tonya restrained, Eddie's grip on Erin loosened and his hands began crawling over her body. He groped her hourglass curves, before reaching up to cup her perky breasts. Pulling her back against him, he grinded his crotch against her plump round ass. A shudder raced up the girl's spine.

"You're quite a bit softer than your girlfriend there," he whispered in her ear. "Y'know she's been a real pain in my ass all night!"

"If I know my baby," Erin tried to muster some defiance. "You haven't seen her be a pain yet!"

"We'll see about that," Eddie grunted and bucked his hips against her ass. He did it again and again and Erin could feel his erection. "I'm gonna make her watch while I fuck you...really really hard."

The women's eyes met, each trying to bolster the other. Instead, they found their own helplessness reflected back at them. In that moment, they realized together they were now completely at the mercy of those two men.

Brock had moved back behind Tonya. His thick fingers snagged her bra straps and yanked them down, exposing her plump round breasts! He grabbed them, kneading eagerly. Tonya squirmed, whimpering when he started pinching her nipples back into stiff, tingly nubs.

"Stop it!" Erin snapped, watching her helpless girlfriend being molested.

She tried to push away from Eddie, desperate to help but the thug only spun her around and slugged her in the stomach! Erin cried out, dropping to her hands and knees, gasping for breath.

Tonya growled behind her tape-gag, enraged!

Eddie groaned hungrily. In that position, Erin's skirt rode up on her ass, displaying the round, tan cheeks peeking out of the navy blue hem. He reached down, pulling the skirt up to see a sexy pair of pink nylon cheekies.

"Pink panties and black lace," Brock whistled. "You two're a sexy fucken couple, huh?"

Tonya growled angrily. The big blond ignored her, continuing to fondle her naked breasts.

"What's that?" Eddie taunted. "You want me to take it all the way off? Well if you insist..."

Erin was still gasping for air as he yanked the skirt off her hips. He pulled it all the way down her legs, rolling her onto her back as he did. He tossed the garment at Tonya's feet, then knelt down, grabbing Erin's knees and splaying her wide open. She barely resisted, covering her face with both hands as the thug devoured the sight of thin pink nylon clinging to her prim little pussy.

"Damn, she looks tight," Eddie groaned, glancing over at Tonya. "Is she as tight as she looks?"

Tonya snarled, bucking against her bonds. Brock and the tape held her in place. Big hands groped and squeezed her naked breasts, even as Eddie reached down to stroke Erin's hot pink mound. Both women whimpered miserably as the men molested them. Erin stayed hidden behind her hands, but Tonya could only watch as the dark-haired thug tugged aside her girlfriend's panties revealing her tight, hairless slit.

Eddie whistled, adjusting the growing bulge in his pants and once again meeting Tonya's angry glare. "Do you make her shave? Fuck, I can't wait to get my dick in this!"

Tonya grunted angrily, threatening him as best she could. Eddie ignored her, stroking his thumb into the soft, tan pussy lips. Erin jumped, grabbing his wrist but not quite strong enough to shove him away. Tonya snarled and growled, thrashing futilely.

"What's the matter?" Brock asked. "Not getting jealous, are you? Don't worry I'll take care of you!"

Tonya couldn't move or resist as his big hand left her breast and reached downward. Her legs were bound apart, and even as she tried to squeeze her knees together it wasn't enough. Brock grabbed her pussy and began kneading over the black lace of her panties. She squirmed, growling indignantly as hot sparks burst through her hips.

Erin tried frantically to scramble away from Eddie, but he was too strong and too aggressive. He pulled her back, pinning her down right in front of Tonya's chair. Erin looked up at her and they each saw the panic flooding the other's eyes.

Erin tried to fight back, kicking and screaming as one hand snaked up, closing around her throat. She grabbed at his wrist desperately. He wasn't quite choking her but squeezing tight enough it made breathing difficult. She kicked at him but couldn't keep his hips from squirming between her legs. Tonya watched what was happening in helpless horror. Erin looked up at her, cheeks flushing as she struggled to breath, those beautiful eyes filling with terrified tears.

Eddie looked up at Tonya too, as he began to undo his belt and pants. When he pulled out his cock, it was big enough Tonya's eyes couldn't help but widened in shock. He grinned seeing her reaction.

"Don't worry, you'll get your turn," he promised. "But first, you're gonna watch while I fuck your girlfriend like a dirty little whore!"

Tonya howled angrily, or moaned, behind her gag. A rush of unwanted arousal coiled through her abdomen as Brock continued rubbing her pussy. The texture of the lace made his efforts confusingly stimulating, and his other hand groped and jiggled her firm orb, his rough thumb continuing to tease her stiff pink nipple. She did her best to ignore the warm tingles dancing through her chest, the ache of her rosy nub, but the combination already threatened to turn her own body against her.

Erin realized she had no hope of prying the hand loose from her throat. She felt his free hand tugging at her panties and pressing the head of his cock against her defenseless pussy.

"No! No, please, don't please!" Erin begged, straining the desperate pleas past his tight grip. "No no, please don't do this!"

She wasn't ready, she wasn't wet but Eddie plowed in anyway! Erin screamed as his massive cock filled her vagina, stretching her painfully. A searing heat spread through her hips as he began fucking her dry and instantly tears began to flow.

Tonya seethed, the sound of Erin screaming with every thrust setting her teeth on edge. Eddie plowed ahead, grimacing as the dry thrusts were uncomfortable for him too. His pleasure came from knowing how much the two girls were suffering in that moment.

Erin sobbed, every hard thrust sent searing pain ripping through her. She bucked and pushed at her rapist, but the man held her down and kept fucking her. It did not take long for her body to respond and, despite the fear, humiliation and pain, she began to get wet. The painful thrusts became more of a glide, the ache of his size dulled as the friction was soothed.

Tears of impotent rage filled Tonya's eyes, as she strained harder than ever to break her bonds!

"Whoa! Easy there!" Brock said, pulling her back in the chair.

Tonya slumped, a few hot tears rolling down her cheeks as she watched her girlfriend, bawling, a hand around her slender throat, being raped by that scumbag. At the same moment, Brock shoved his hand into Tonya's panties, wiggling his rough fingers into the soft, damp folds of her pussy. Tonya swallowed a moan, grinding her teeth against the arousal as he teased and stroked her pliant labia.

There was no way out for them now.

Suddenly a third man's voice filled the room. "Am I interrupting?"

8

Paul Mason, aka "Mr. Ryan", stood in the doorway, arms crossed, and an impatient expression on his face.

Eddie pulled out immediately, tucking his hard cock into his pants as he scrambled to his feet. Brock jumped back from Tonya, snatching his hand out of her panties like a kid caught reaching into the cookie jar. Both thugs rushed to stand at attention before their boss, leaving the two helpless girls writhing in humiliated misery.

"Where'd the second broad come from?" he demanded in exasperation. "If you brought a prostitute here, so help me..."

"It's not like that this time," Eddie bent down immediately, grabbing a handful of kinky brown curls and pulling Erin's head up. "See! It's that reporter bitch...guess she followed us here after we grabbed the other one."

Paul Mason glanced from Erin to Tonya then back to the two thugs. "What the fuck is going on here?"

"Well, boss," Brock was stammering. "We...were...trying to...get them...to talk...?"

"This was an interrogation?" Paul Mason balked.

"No, it was exactly what it looked like," Eddie sighed, rolling his eyes. "Listen boss, these bitches are real pains in the asses! We had to rough 'em up a bit and I guess... we got a little carried away."

While the men talked, Erin rolled over, trying to ignore the ache in her violated pussy and adjusted her panties back into place. Then she pushed up on her hands and knees, scooting over to lean against the Tonya. The bound woman leaned forward, murmuring behind her tape-gag trying to comfort her girlfriend. Erin sniffled and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm her breathing and regain some measure of composure.

"So that one had the camera?" Paul Mason was asking.

"Yeah, boss, the hot one in the chair-" Brock replied.

"I'm all set without hearing about your crush...Where's the camera?"

The two thugs glanced at each other and swallowed.

"Um, we didn't think to grab it?" Brock admitted. "We were busy grabbing her."

"Yeah," Eddie chimed it. "You really would not believe what a pain in the ass that one is..."

The boss scowled. "Maybe as big of a pain as the cops will be if there's pictures of me on that goddam camera??"

Erin sat forward, finding enough strength to steady her voice. "Mr. Ryan, this really isn't what it looks like."

"I tried to warn you," he snapped, turning to face her. "Dangerous territory for a pretty little thing, or two..."