Double X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We weren't trying to bust you or anything," Erin insisted, forcing herself to stand. "I just had her follow me to get some shady looking pictures, so the article would look more dramatic... we were gonna blur-"

"You think I'm fucking stupid?" Paul Mason stepped forward and slapped the girl hard!

Erin cried out, dropping her eyes and hanging her head as the man loomed before her.

"You bitches think you're pretty clever, huh?"

Erin looked back up at him, finding the courage to hold her ground. "Listen, if you let us go, you'll never hear from us again...if you don't, I promise you'll regret it."

"Are you really going to stand there in your pink fucking panties and threaten me?"

"I never said threat, I said 'promise'-"

Paul Mason's fist slammed into her jaw before she'd finished. This time Erin dropped, the blow too sudden and painful for her to even cry out.

Tonya shook in the chair, growling. The duct tape seemed to give and loosen but held her nonetheless. Her helplessness grew even more frustrating, knowing she couldn't do anything to protect Erin.

"That make you angry?" Paul Mason looked at Tonya with a grin. "Gonna do something about it?" He kicked Erin in the stomach, and she let out an agonized sob. "The truth is, I don't really care what you two bitches were up to, you got too fucken close."

"Don't worry, boss," Eddie spoke up. "We'll take care of 'em!"

"And then we'll go back for the camera," Brock added.

"Don't bother," Paul Mason snapped. "I'll handle the camera...why don't you two finish-" he cleared his throat. "-roughing up these mouthy bitches."

"Really? I mean, you got it, boss!" Eddie agreed quickly.

"We got gallons of that shit out there," Paul Mason said, turning to the two thugs. "When you're finished, shoot 'em up and make it look like an OD. Then dump 'em out behind some club or something... stupid-ass cops in this town probably won't think twice putting it down as a drug case instead of murder."

"That's smart, boss," Brock chuckled. "Real smart!"

"Yeah, yeah, just don't fuck it up. So, what was that bitch driving?"

"Some blue car-" Eddie began.

"A sweet fucking blue car!" Brock scoffed. "68 Camaro... RS...convertible."

"Shit..." The boss paused, glancing at Tonya with a glint of surprise and admiration. She glared back, the threat clear in her eyes. "Why didn't you bring the fucken car too?"

"You really don't understand what a pain in the ass she's been."

"Doesn't matter now, I'll go get it," the boss said heading for the door. "Can I assume you're about to show 'em what a pain in the ass you can be?"

"Well," Eddie smirked lewdly. "Maybe eventually..."

9

Tonya strained against her bindings, knowing they were in real trouble now. She had to figure out someway to break the tape if she was going to save Erin. She looked down at the other girl, curled on the floor still trying to regain her bearings after the beating Paul Mason had given her.

"So how do you wanna do this?" Brock was asking Eddie, eyeing Tonya eagerly.

"Actually," Eddie began slyly. "The boss's plan gave me an idea; if we shoot 'em up first, man, that shit'll turn 'em to putty in our fucken hands!"

Brock's eyes widened, and he couldn't suppress a grin. "Now that's a good fucken idea, bro!"

The dark-haired thug nodded. "Why don't you go grab a couple syringes of that shit, I'll keep an eye on them."

As Brock headed out to collect the drugs, Erin was sitting up. She looked up at Tonya, apology glinting in her hazel eyes. She glanced around, seeing Eddie coming towards them and forced herself to stand.

"Don't worry, babe," her voice trembled. "I w-won't just let them drug us..."

Tonya growled and grunted in protest as the dark-haired thug eyed her girlfriend. As stubborn and tenacious as Erin could be, she didn't stand a chance against the man.

Erin clenched her dainty fists, backing away as he came towards her. "It doesn't have to go this way," she pleaded. "Just let us go and we won't tell anybody."

"You act like I don't want to do this," Eddie said, licking his lips. "Remember what I already did to you in front of her? That was just the beginning."

Erin swallowed a lump in her throat, remembering vividly what he'd done to her. She glanced fearfully at her bound, helpless girlfriend and the instant her eyes flicked away, Eddie lunged! She had no time to react as he grabbed her, slinging her curvy little body onto the floor. Being in his hands again, Erin froze, terrified tears flooding her eyes. Accepting she couldn't stop him, she offered no resistance as he reached up and grabbed the neckline of her blouse. The flimsy pink top shredded like tissue paper as he tugged and pulled. Underneath she was wearing a sheer white demibra. Eddie groaned hungrily, snapping the clasp of her bra and stripping it off along with the remnants of her shirt. He took a second to drink in the sight of her perky breasts and dark, mocha nipples.

Tonya watched it all, at an utter loss. Eddie groped Erin's naked breasts, squeezing and mashing the firm globes. She tried meekly to push his hands away but didn't really fight back in any meaningful way. Tonya continued to twist and pull at her bonds, knowing there was no way out.

Eddie reached down, grabbing Erin's panties and ripped the pink nylon with ease. He pulled the tattered material off her hips and tossed it away, leaving the sobbing girl naked on the floor beneath him. She writhed and squirmed, trying to cover herself with skinny arms.

Brock came back in then, pulling up short at the sight of Erin. "Whoa buddy! This party's already rocking!"

"Do the bitch," Eddie grunted, holding out his hand. "I'll get this one."

"You got it!" he replied, slapping a syringe into the outstretched hand.

Tonya growled, managing to scoot her chair away as Brock came towards her. Not that it was nearly far enough to make a difference. He grabbed her short brown hair, yanking her head to the side and holding it there as he plunged the long needle into her neck. Tonya squealed in pain and frustration, then felt the drugs flooding her system as he thumbed down the plunger. An intense wave of warmth rolled through her. When he withdrew the needle, Tonya hung her head, feeling tears of her own beginning to well.

Brock stepped back, stripping off his pants. Tonya gulped, noticing the enormous size of his cock. Where was Paul Mason finding these guys? She could feel the drugs surging through her system and knew it would not be long before she was fully under their effects.

"Please, please, don't do this!" Erin was begging as Eddie crawled over her with the syringe in his hand. She was shaking and sobbing, knowing there was no way for her to escape him. He pushed her thick curly locks out of the way and stabbed the needle into her neck. Erin jumped and yelped at the pain, writhing miserably as he thumbed down the plunger.

Once she'd been drugged, Eddie stood up, backing away to strip down as well. Tonya glanced his way, noting his fairly average build compared to Brock. Although seeing them side by side, surprisingly his cock might have been a little bit bigger.

"Yo, help me get this one out of the chair," Brock said, nodding towards Tonya. "I don't wanna take a chance with her till I'm sure the drugs are working."

"Probably a good call," Eddie agreed.

Tonya was fighting to keep her head clear as the two men came towards her. The drug worked fast and she could already feel it creeping in at the edges. She was pretty sure she could take these two, at least maybe knock them down long enough to scoop Erin up and make a run for it, but she'd likely only get one chance at that.

Eddie and Brock knelt down, each unbinding one of her ankles. Then they moved up, each taking a wrist. They unwound the tape holding her in place, and suddenly Tonya was free. Unfortunately, the men each had a firm hold on one of her arms. When they pulled her up out of the chair, her head lurched, spinning dizzyingly. She thrashed weakly, trying to pull free but they held her easily.

"Take it easy, bitch!" Eddie snarled.

"Yeah," Brock said. "You're already flowing with that shit, so this can either feel really good, or real fucken bad! Get it?"

Feeling so weak in their clutches, Tonya realized the drugs must have worked quicker than she'd thought. The feel of their rough palms on her skin sent a scintillating rush up each arm. She could not manage to pull free as they dragged her to where Erin was still curled up on the floor. Try as she might to resist, they manhandled her easily. Brock grabbed at her bra, snapping the clasps and ripping it all the way off, while Eddie pulled down her panties! Tonya could do little more than whine in frustration as the two men stripped her naked. When they were finished, she was turned to face Eddie, with the big blond holding both her wrists.

"I've been waiting all night to do this again!" the dark-haired thug gloated, then drew back and decked her!

Tonya, who could normally take a punch, dropped immediately, dazed and whimpering. The side of her face felt like she'd been hit with a fist made of lava! She reached up, peeling the tape off her mouth (its own bit of excruciation) as ice crept up her spine, realizing the extent to the effects of the drugs.

Brock kneeled down beside her, running his rough hand over her side. "Remember, when I said I liked a screamer?" He asked, even as Tonya recoiled from the burst of sensation caused simply by his touch. "You are gonna scream for me."

"Fuck... you..." she groaned, head spinning.

Brock chuckled lustily. He pulled her up so she was laying with her back on his thighs. His hands slithering down her chest, grabbing her tits roughly. Tonya gasped in shock at the intensity of the feeling. He squeezed and groped, twisting her plump bulbs until she whined and squirmed over his thighs.

"What..? How...how is this...what's happening?" Tonya murmured in confusion. Her head felt loopy, her body felt electrified and she couldn't get the two to cooperate.

"Like it?" Brock grumbled. "That's that Double X shit!" She grabbed his wrists, but he merely bat her hands away. "Simmer down!"

He slapped her tit and Tonya screamed! Her eyes widened in shock at the searing pain. He slapped her other breast and she cried out again as white heat flooded across her chest. He grabbed both her firm orbs, squeezing so hard she couldn't stand it.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" Tonya begged, grabbing his wrists again.

"Not so tough now, are ya?" Brock pushed her hands away, seizing her stiff little nipples and pinching them savagely.

Tonya squealed, a wave of exquisite agony rolling through her! She gasped, shivering, and when she looked up into the leering face of the big blond, she realized how utterly helpless she was.

"Hold on," Eddie cut in suddenly. He was dragging Erin by the hair and one arm, shoving her down onto her knees beside them. "Why don't you play with this one for a minute, I wanna face-fuck the bitch for being such a pain in my ass."

"No, please," Erin whimpered.

"Fine," Brock shrugged. "But I get first crack at that pussy! I've been hot for her since we grabbed her."

"Yeah, yeah," Eddie mumbled, grabbing Tonya.

"No! Get off..." she gasped as he dragged her up onto her knees. "Let go!" Tonya tried to pull away, slapping pathetically at the dark-haired thug.

Eddie grabbed her by the back of the head and slapped her! Tonya cried out, slumping defeatedly onto her knees as tears began to spill down her cheeks. She'd never felt so powerless. He grabbed her hair, sending fire across her scalp as he tilted her eyes up to look at him.

"You're gonna suck this dick, you cunt," he snarled. "And if you even think about biting, just remember...my boy over there gots your girlfriend...got it?"

Tonya nodded, crying as her arms dropped impotently at her sides. Right away, Eddie grabbed her chin, pried open her mouth and crammed his cock in! Tonya grunted, trying to close her lips around the shaft and suck. Eddie rolled his hips against her face, again and again. His cock slid back and forth in her mouth, swelling and getting harder with each thrust. She put her hands on his hips but had no way to manage the assault. Her head spun, his cock grew harder and bigger, spreading her jaws and plunging to the back of her throat. She gagged miserably, even that sensation was heightened by the drug.

"Oh yeah, take that, you fucken bitch!" Eddie groaned, his grip tightening on her head as he fucked her face harder and harder. "Suck it, you whore, you slut, suck this dick!"

Tonya whimpered around the rigid shaft as it shoved back and forth in her mouth. She could taste his precum seeping over her tongue, felt it tingling in her throat. She gagged and choked, sputtering for breath as spit spurt between her lips and his driving cock, dripping down her chin to splatter across her bobbing naked tits. Thanks to the drugs, she felt it all, every sensation acute to the point it was overwhelming.

Still kneeling, Brock pulled Erin across his lap. The girl draped over his knees, her nice round booty thrust up. He groaned softly, caressing her smooth tan cheeks.

"Please, just let us go," Erin murmured. "Why are you doing this?"

"Fuck, why not?" he replied. "You're both hot as fuck!" He slapped her ass and the sensation flashed through her entire body.

"Hey! What the fuck?" She twisted on his lap, trying to turn over but he held her in place and spanked her again! Erin yelped, her hazel eyes widening in shock as the pain rippled along her spine.

"The shit's a bitch, huh?" Brock laughed, spanking her again and again. "Turn's your whole body into a live wire, right?"

Erin squirmed, whimpering in pain. The big blond loved watching her naked ass jiggle after each spanking. Then his big hand slid down between her legs, to find her tight, smooth slit.

"Stop! Don't touch me there!" Erin demanded.

He ignored her, of course. His strong fingers peeled open her pussy, stroking the silky flesh within. The sensation sent electricity racing through every curve and Erin moaned immediately. Her pussy was already damp from before, but it gushed suddenly.

"Doesn't seem like you want me to stop," Brock gloated, reaching up to wipe her own juices across her lips.

Erin recoiled, sputtering defiantly. She tried again to stand but Brock shoved her back down. He reached for her pussy again, this time shoving two thick digits inside her! Erin squealed in surprise at the intrusion and the sudden rush of heat that flowed through her body! Her mouth dropped open, gasping in bewilderment as he pumped in and out of her tight wet cunt. Her knees trembled as an electric charge seared down her legs. She wanted to protest, to beg him to stop but he pushed in harder and deeper, over and over, stealing her breath each time.

"Oh fuck yeah," Eddie groaned, shoving his cock down Tonya's throat and holding her head in place.

Tonya moaned, gagging continuously around his hot hard dick. He pulled back, she coughed one shallow breath, then he shoved back in. His coarse pubes tickled her nose as he held her down. Tonya shuddered, unable to breath for a long moment as her saliva flowed over the base of his shaft. When he finally pulled back, she gasped desperately, sputtering on the thick web of spit and precum stringing from her lips. He thrust back in hard and fast, savoring the feel of her throat convulsing against his rod as she gagged.

When he pulled out and finally let her go, Tonya fell back on her ass and elbows. She sucked in air, shuddering as her lungs filled for the first time in several minutes.

Eddie loomed over her, a sadistic grin on his face. "Alright, Brock, man, she's all yours...I'm wanna fuck her girlfriend some more."

"Finally!" the big blond groaned, instantly shoving the tan girl away.

Tonya glanced longingly at Erin, knowing there was no way to stop Eddie from doing exactly what he said. When she noticed Brock crawling towards her, she realized there was no way to stop him either. He was going to fuck her. Still Tonya balled up her fist and threw a pathetic punch that the big man all but ignored as he swarmed over her!

"No...don't...please!" Tonya whimpered as he captured her wrists and pinned them to the floor. "Please...please! Stop..." The drugs and the face-fucking had left Tonya so disheartened she could only beg as he held her down and spread her legs. She tried to buck or thrash, but her body only responded with ineffectual squirming.

"Don't struggle, bitch," Brock groaned, guiding his cock to her defenseless pussy. "Might as well enjoy it, I'm fucking gonna!"

Tonya looked away, sobbing helplessly as he rubbed his dick through her slit. Electricity bounced through her hips as he stimulated her sensitive flesh. It was arousing in a way, but the drugs made it too intense to be pleasurable. At least it made her wet, and once his dick was coated in her juices, she felt the head pressing against her hole. She yelped as the tip slipped in. She screamed when he thrust, his shaft stretching her vagina.

"Ohhhh fuck, you're so tight!" he groaned blissfully, rolling his hips against her.

Erin panicked as Eddie pulled her towards him, remembering what he'd already done to her. He taken her so easily then, and now she felt weak and loopy from the drugs. She kicked, scrambled and slapped but only ended up on her stomach with him laying over her back. He grabbed a handful of her thick kinky hair, spreading her legs with his knee. His weight felt crushing and Erin could only bawl helplessly as his cock found her entrance once more. He slid inside and began fucking her hard, grinding the poor girl into the rough concrete floor which felt like it was scouring her naked tits and belly. Erin choked and sobbed, moaning in abject misery as Eddie's hard cock pumped and throbbed in her pussy.

Tonya shook and trembled, crying out as every thrust was an excruciating stab. She spread her legs, trying to open up, ease the strain as Brock began fucking her excitedly. Pain rippled through her as his cock plunged deep inside. Her pussy quivered around his shaft, her hips ached and pain flashed through her body with every hard thrust.

"Stop! Please stop!" Tonya begged, crying out and straining powerlessly against the big hands pinning her to the floor.

Brock grunted and groaned, fucking her even harder.

Erin heard Tonya's anguish, even through her own, and looked over. She reached out, desperate to help, to touch, to comfort her girlfriend in anyway. Tonya didn't even notice, her attention solely focused on the man taking her, begging him desperately to stop. Erin sobbed as Eddie grabbed her reaching arm, yanking it back.

"Goddam she's tight and wet!" Brock gasped, pulling out to catch his breath.

Tonya moaned, squirming on the floor as the pain subsided momentarily. Abject dread filled her loopy head, knowing these men were far from done with her.

"Wet?" Eddie balked. "This little slut's a fucken fountain! Wanna switch?"

"Yeah, lets," Brock replied, licking his chops.

The two girls caught each other's eyes as the men passed them around. Reaching out, their fingers touched fleetingly, but they were pulled apart once more before they could clasp.

Tonya squirmed feeling Eddie's hands grabbing her. She whimpered in fear as he pulled her hair to bring her ear to his lips.

"Have you been wondering what it's like for her?" he hissed. "Have you been wondering how my dick feels inside your girlfriend's pussy?"

"No...no, fuck you," Tonya sobbed.

Eddie slapped her! She cried out from the sting, bawling a little harder as he pinned her down. "Well, you're about to find out!"

His arms hooked under her knees, folding her long legs over her torso. Tonya squirmed as he leaned on top of her, then slammed his cock inside her! She screamed as her pussy stretched around his massive tool. She gasped and moaned as he began fucking her, the excruciating strain rippled up her legs. She felt trapped, claustrophobic in that position, Eddie's dick seemed to plunge so much deeper than Brock's had. Every thrust seemed to steal her breath and sent lightning racing up her spine to numb her brain.