Double X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that? Your girlfriend loved it," Eddie grunted and groaned, arching to drive his cock even deeper inside her. "She couldn't get enough of this dick...yeah, you fucken sluts!"

Underneath the pain a familiar pressure began to build. Tonya looked up in shock as the feeling mounted and grew. His cock felt like a piston inside her, pumping relentlessly, sending pulses of ache through her body. Shame burned in her guts, realizing what was happening. Green eyes wide, mouth gaping open, Tonya stared up at Eddie as he pounded her pussy until she came, screaming out!

"That's right! You love it too, you filthy whore!" he gloated, fucking her through the orgasm and giving her a second one right away.

The sensation exploded through Tonya so intensely she couldn't breath for a long moment. Her body tensed, her pussy gushed around his shaft, then squeezed so tightly he nearly came too. He pulled out, letting her body release like a coiled spring! She flopped onto her side, gasping and moaning and shaking with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Ho-lee SHIT!" Eddie hooted, breathing hard. "Brock, man...you gotta...you gotta feel this bitch cum!"

Brock's eyes lit up. "Yeah? Well, fuck send her over..."

They passed the girls back and forth again. This time both men were on the same wavelength, grabbing them by the hips and shoving their faces into the floor. Tonya glanced over at Erin, and their eyes met. The were almost face to face this time. The men pushed and pulled, moving them into position. Neither girl resisted, both begging the men to stop fucking them. The thugs glanced at each other, nearly laughing. Tonya watched the disgust and humiliation play through those hazel eyes as Eddie spread Erin's pussy lips open to stroke his cock through her hot pink folds. Erin watched Tonya's mouth drop open, her eyes roll and flutter as Brock penetrated her.

Both women began to whimper and sob as the men began fucking them. Tight grips on aching hips, yanking back and thrusting hard, sent pain rippling through their drugged bodies. Erin was the first to scream, arching her back to try and open up for Eddie's massive tool. He fucked her hard, throwing his head back in excitement. Tonya clawed at the floor, shrill moans driven by every thrust of Brock's rigid cock. She could feel it swelling inside, stretching her even more until it felt like he would split her open. Despite their anguish, both girls began to feel that building of pressure, their heads swimming as it rose through their bodies.

Tonya felt Brock's hand slide down her back. His strong fingers coiled into her short hair, then yanked back sending fire across her scalp. She squealed as he pulled, arching her back into an unbearable strain. He continued to fuck her hard, every thrust now reverberating against that tension. His cock plowed deep inside her cunt, sent pulses of agony strumming through her. Tonya began to cry out, every thrust rocking her body and flaring that pressure. The room, the world spun around her, every nerve in her body felt raw, electrified as the hard, raging cock pumped and surged through her pussy.

Erin sobbed between her outcries, barely able to take the deep plunge of Eddie's cock. His grip tightened on her curvaceous hips, tugging back so every thrust reached maximum penetration! She could almost feel him in her stomach, as shocks of pain raced down her legs until her knees shook. Agony flashed through her in exquisite bursts, her pussy pulsating around his shaft, aching against the slide of every ridge and vein. That climactic pressure throbbed in rhythm as the thrust of his hips slammed into her round ass! Erin screamed when his hand whipped that quivering booty! Lightning ripped up her spine, flash frying her brain.

"No! Please! Don't!" she squealed as he spanked her again. "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

Eddie ignored her, loving the way every spank made her ass shake. He began to time them between thrusts: Slap! Hard thrust! Slap! Hard thrust!

By then both girls were screaming and bawling as they begged their rapists for mercy. Neither man relented, fucking them harder and basking in the sound of their shrill voices pleading and mewling in anguish.

Tonya came first. The tension of her arched body and the mounting pressure released so suddenly, at first she thought her body had physically snapped in half...then the orgasm ripped through her! Tonya screamed, shaking as Brock continued to fuck her.

Erin buried her face in her hands, squealing as she came. Eddie's cock seemed to throb all the way through her. Her bubble of pressure bursting in an orgasmic rush! He spanked her again, hooting excitedly and continuing to ride her.

Brock moaned and groaned feeling Tonya's pussy convulsing around his shaft. When she came again, whining, and milking his cock, the big man couldn't hold it back any longer. Tonya felt him burst inside her, his hot cum felt like lava and the overwhelming rush of heat made her cum again!

Erin bucked involuntarily against Eddie's continual thrusts. She cried out in pain, her entire body aching. He leaned forward, fucking her harder and harder and Erin continued to cum. Her hot little pussy gushed around his cock, warm juices flowing down her thighs as his rigid shaft plunged in and out. Her mind melted into hot pink mush under the heat of her orgasm. Just before she went limp, Eddie thrust all the way in howling in extasy and exploded deep inside her. The hot sticky rush filled her womb like boiling water and Erin quivered around the sensation, mewling in blissful misery.

The two men groaned in unison, pumping every drop of semen into their respective girl, before releasing them. Brock sprawled out onto the floor, breathing heavy and chuckling softly, deep in his throat. Eddie stumbled back against the wall, sinking down onto his ass.

The two violated girls slumped onto the floor, moaning and exhausted. They could both feel hot cum leaking and dripping from their aching pussies. Tonya was crying softly, trembling as the occasional orgasmic aftershock crawled through her. Erin seemed barely conscious, too spent to move. Still their glassy eyes found each other, and they reached out finally entwining fingers.

10

The naked foursome didn't move for some time. The men; basking in their post coital bliss. The girls; aching, violated, and still loopy in their drug fueled stupor.

Tonya had no idea how long they laid there. She'd cum so hard and so often her mind was numb, blank, and there was no strength left in her body. She knew she had to get it together, to find some way to clear her head and get them out of there. It seemed hopeless. Even if she could recover from being rapes, the drugs did not seem to be clearing her system.

Too late.

"Well, fuck," Eddie groaned, getting heavily to his feet. "Guess it's time to OD these bitches."

"Do we have to," Brock chuckled. "I could do this every night!"

Eddie laughed but didn't respond. He meandered out the door, presumably to get more drugs.

Tonya forced herself up onto her hands and knees. Her head lolled weakly, but she crawled towards the chair she'd been bound in. Using it for support, she pulled herself up to her feet.

"Oh no ya don't!" Brock grumbled, yanking the chair out from under her.

Tonya groaned in frustration, falling back to the floor.

"I think we're fucken done with this," he flung the chair against the wall, where it broke, falling in a splintery heap.

Tonya was trying to crawl away, but the big blond leaned down and grabbed her by the arm. He pulled her up to standing, leering over her glistening naked body.

"Get away from me," she whimpered, trying feebly to push him away. Her knees wobbled, even as his cum was seeping out of her pussy and dripping down her thighs.

"It's a shame to waste a fine piece of ass like you," he groaned, and reached for her big, quivering breast one last time.

Suddenly, Brock howled in pain and collapsed to the floor. Tonya's legs nearly buckled and she stumbled to the wall to brace herself. She looked back and saw Erin kneeling beside the big blond... who now had a chair leg sticking out of his knee!

"I couldn't let him hurt you anymore," Erin murmured, staring at the blood on her hands.

"Baby!" Tonya gasped, coming over to hug the girl. "Come on, we have to get out of here, can you stand?"

Erin shrugged, then nodded weakly. Tonya helped the girl to her feet, and they were both somewhat able to hold each other up. Just as they were heading for the door, Eddie appeared.

"What are you hollering about- shit," he spat, seeing Brock writhing and bleeding on the floor.

Summoning all her strength, Tonya lunged at the dark-haired thug. He was holding about three syringes in each hand. She managed to catch him off-guard, knocking him down and shoving the needles against his chest! Eddie cried out in pain and surprise. Tonya managed to land on top, straddling him and fumbling for the syringes. He was doing the same, frantically trying to figure out which ones were embedded in his chest. He managed to pull and brush most of them away...Except for the two Tonya held onto. She jammed them a little deeper into his chest then thumbed down the plungers! Eddie moaned in pain and terror as the very drugs that had been intended for her and Erin flooded his chest!

"No! You bitch...what did you...oh my god!" Eddie bleated, scrambling out from under her.

Tonya fell back, the last of her strength spent. The dark-haired thug crawled for the door, whimpering and mewling in fear and anger as he pulled out the empty syringes. His legs were already beginning to wobble.

Erin's arms slipped under Tonya's and helped her back to her feet. They hurried out the door and, as best as the two battered and exhausted girls could, they raced for the front of the building. They both expected to be grabbed at any moment but kept moving.

Soon they had reached Erin's car, collapsing into the front seat and quickly locking the doors.

"Where's your cellphone?" Tonya asked as Erin was already starting the car.

"Um, purse...you're probably sitting on it."

Tonya shifted around and pulled Erin's purse out from under her. She rummaged through it, finding the girl's cellphone.

"Who are you calling?"

"I have to save my angle!"

Erin blushed. "I'm right here, I think we'll be okay now," she was a bit groggy still but already turning the car away from the warehouse. "Oh, wait...you mean the Camaro."

Epilogue

Erin's article would eventually be credited with exposing a dangerous drug ring growing in the city, although it spared the more harrowing details. Several publishers offered her book deals to reveal the full story of what had actually happened that night. She decided to turn them down, sparing her and Tonya the humiliation of exposing the particulars of their ordeal.

Tonya had called one of her friends on the force, who was able to hit the streets and find her car pretty quickly. Paul Mason was still in it when they did, and he was arrested. Once all three men were in custody, Brock and Eddie rolled over on him pretty quickly trying to get deals for themselves. However, the women's testimonies would ensure none of them saw the light of day for a very long time.

After her car was released from evidence, the first drive Tonya took was out to the state penitentiary. She had old friends on both sides of the law, one in particular who was serving time out there. After a brief conversation and a substantial deposit on his commissary, she had arranged for a very warm welcome for the three drug dealers when they arrived to begin their sentences.

End.

{Author's Note: Hi Besties! I've missed you bunches! I hope you enjoyed this perilous little romp, just a short story to whet your appetites and let everyone know I'm still writing. I hope to be back with more sooner than later, and hey, let me know if you want more adventures featuring Tonya and Erin... I wrote this as sort of a one off, but I'm starting to think there's all kinds of trouble they could continue to get themselves into! As always THANK YOU THANK YOU just for reading!! ~Lady Jane}