Double Your Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"I hope you're not pissed off at us or anything," Bart said, turning to face his mother, his cock almost touching her stomach as he placed his hands on her shoulders. "But," he continued as he gently encouraged her to the edge of the bed, "we were looking for a video to watch and we found one that we thought was okay," he said as she sat on the bed in front of him, his glistening cock now pointed right in her face. "We put it in figuring to let Kimiko see what your wedding was like, but it wasn't the wedding video we were familiar with," he finished, seeing her eyes suddenly get very wide and her mouth drop open as she understood. "And so we ended up in here," he said, leaning forward and sliding his gooey wet cock into his mother's mouth while at the same time sliding her teddy from her shoulders to fall onto the bed, leaving her naked in front of him with his cock buried in her throat, her nose pressed up against his stomach.

What am I doing? Brittany thought as her son's cock slid into her mouth and she sucked him deep into her throat. This is my son! she thought for a moment before savagely beginning to suck his cock. Beth's friend sure has a tasty pussy, she thought as she sucked all of Kimiko's pussy juices from Bart's cock.

"Here, let's do this right," Bart said, gently pressing his mother back until she was laying on the bed, his cock never leaving her mouth, her legs dangling off the bed.

Then Brittany was aware of Bart pulling someone by the hips until she saw a pussy spread open just above her nose. Gasping when he pulled his cock from her mouth, Brittany watched from mere inches away as Bart slid his cock into the pussy, plunging in deeply a few times, then pulling it out and pressing it down and into her open and willing mouth.

Brittany knew the taste of her own pussy, anywhere, any time, and for a moment that's what she thought she was tasting until she realized that it must be Beth's pussy that Bart was plunging his cock into, having pulled it from her mouth. She watched for a moment in fascination as her son's cock sluiced in and out of his sister's pussy, then lifted her head to lick and suck at the junction of his cock in her pussy, loving it when he'd let it slide out and into her mouth, all the way down her throat.

Sucking on Beth's clit, she felt her legs being spread apart and lifted so that her feet were on the edge of the bed, then a soft tongue was sliding up and down between her pussy lips before dipping into her.

"What the hell!" they heard Brian's voice from the door. "I thought you were going to check on the children!" he said, staring at the scene before him. "Oh, well," he said, a smile on his face as he dropped his robe to the floor, his cock standing out in front of him. "Might as well see what's going on," he said with a chuckle as he dropped to his knees behind Kimiko and slid his cock into her sopping little pussy.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers
1...345678