Doubling Down on Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,590 Followers

"I think she wants something," she whispered.

"No way," I said, unable to accept the idea.

For the next few minutes, we had a stilted conversation, as I maintained a surreptitious gaze on my wife. Their conversation appeared to be free-flowing, which I found strange, as Hardin was usually not the talkative type. Just as I was about to suggest to Melanie that we return to our spouses, her husband began to move, and as we watched, he stood on a step and then sat on the pool edge providing a full-frontal view of his hanging cock.

"He's so proud of that damn thing," Melanie giggled.

I really thought that his action would be Susan's cue to leave him and join us. However, she stayed in her spot, and the only sign of discomfort I noticed was her fixed stare at his upper body. Clearly, she didn't want to look, and while I watched her she avoided any downward glance.

"Let's go," I said, nodding towards the others, and with a shrug, Melanie acquiesced.

We drifted slowly towards our spouses, and I tried to think about how to handle Hardin's exposure, but it was Melanie that spoke first when we arrived.

"Showoff," she laughed.

The long, leathery shaft had a thick vein that ran along the top from the base until it turned and disappeared on the underside near his foreskin, which was bulging. There was no denying it was an impressive instrument, and I wondered how many women it had mesmerized.

I sidled up next to Susan, and when she felt my arm touch hers, she looked at me and rolled her eyes. It was a little thing, but it did give me comfort that she was in control. Our arrival had stopped their conversation, and we fell into an awkward silence that was finally broken when Hardin suggested another round. Dutifully, I gathered the cups and left the pool, making my way quickly inside. I was in the middle of preparing the drinks when I heard the door open and saw Melanie walking towards me, still very much nude.

"Take your time," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know why," she answered, then added, "You really need to quit fighting it."

"It's not right...you know it's not," I protested.

"Does it matter? It's going to happen," she replied.

The drinks were finished and now I stood silently and looked at Melanie. Regardless of the situation, I couldn't help but let my eyes wander her body.

"Like what you see?" she asked seductively.

I didn't answer and after several seconds she stepped closer. Suddenly, her hand was wrapped around my dick and she started to tug on it. I was stiffening quickly, and perhaps in an attempt to salvage some dignity, I reached towards her large breasts.

"Nope," she said, slapping me away gently with her free hand, and then added, "Hardin is possessive. He doesn't allow it."

She gave me a few more pulls, and then let go, leaving me in a semi-hard state.

"I'm going out," I said in frustration and started to move.

"Not yet," she replied, and when I was almost at the door she said more forcefully, "Wait, not yet."

For some reason, I stopped and waited as she moved next to me.

"I need to go out," I said.

"Let's have a look first," she counseled and positioned her head so she could see through the window.

I followed her lead and looked through the glass where I saw that Hardin was now back in the water standing inappropriately close to my wife. Their heads were bent close and once more I was taken by the stark contrast of my pretty, delicate wife and the hard, country man. Together, we watched the couple as seconds turned into minutes, and although it was clear that they were not having a casual conversation, I couldn't see that anything else was taking place.

"Nothing happening, let's go," I finally said.

"Oh, baby. I bet his hand is on her titties," she said in a low, provocative voice.

"No..." I began, but I was stopped in mid-sentence when Susan suddenly looked over her shoulder towards the door, nervously.

"Told you...maybe more," Melanie giggled.

I moved to step out, but her hand went to my dick again and when she gripped me, I suddenly realized I was hard. She didn't say anything, but her face had a big smile and her eyes were practically dancing. She started stroking me and the combination of her presence and my reaction to my wife's seduction put me in a state of extreme nervousness. It was impossible to stay still, and I had my hand on the knob when I realized I couldn't walk out in my aroused condition.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong, baby? Problems?" she teased.

Initially, I had thought Melanie was a pleasant and good-natured woman, but the more I became aware of her involvement, the more I realized she had something of an evil streak, too. It was clear that she was aiding her husband, and appeared to have no issue with his planned taking of Susan. In fact, the way she mocked me, she seemed to be enjoying it as much as him.

I wrenched free from her hand and then fought it off several times as she tried to grab me again. I wanted my erection to dissipate quickly, but for some reason, it lingered, and twice more I saw Susan look anxiously towards the door.

"She's scared," I declared.

"Baby, the only thing she's scared of is getting caught. I bet she's touching him, too," she countered.

Her message took me aback, however it was still several minutes before I was relaxed enough to venture out. Clearly, they had heard the door opening, because, by the time the couple came back into view, Susan had moved a respectable distance away from my tormentor.

"What took so long," my wife said looking rapidly between Melanie and me.

"I had to go to the bathroom," Melanie offered.

I could see it didn't allay my wife's concerns, although it did end the conversation. I handed out the fresh drinks and then immersed myself into the water. Melanie took a seat on the edge with her feet dangling, and for the next fifteen minutes we tried to chat, but there was just too much tension for things to get flowing.

"Well, we best be going," Hardin announced as he killed the remainder of his drink, and then continued with, "Ms. Susan, thank you for dinner and your hospitality. We'll have y'all back over soon."

My wife nodded and mumbled thanks, and then we exited the pool and made for the towels. When everyone was wrapped, we moved as a group to the door, and after getting dressed, there was a quick set of goodbyes before they left.

As quickly as the door closed, my wife disappeared to the bathroom where she stayed a long time while I sat in front of the TV, aimlessly watching the screen. I didn't even hear her leave, so it was almost an hour later when I went to check on her that I found she was already in bed. I stripped to my boxers and joined her, and when my hands reached for her body, I found that she was dressed in her flannel pajamas. Susan's standard sleepwear is a cropped t-shirt and thong, so it seemed clear she was sending a message. Still, I couldn't keep my hand from moving and it slowly snaked beneath her top and onto her toned tummy.

"Susan, are you okay?" I whispered, unsure what reaction I would get.

"Why?" she said, and then repeated the same word, "Why?'

"It was fun honey. And damn, you are so beautiful. I love to see you looking so sexy," I lied.

"With others?" she followed.

"It makes it a bit naughty I guess...edgy..." I replied, trying to find a rationale, and then added, "We're adults."

"It's..." she started but stopped.

"It's what?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied.

I started moving my hand and after stroking her abdomen for several minutes, I began to move towards her breasts. On the first try, she stopped me, but on the second, she let out a deep sigh and allowed me to continue. I played with them until I had her nipples hard, but it was her pussy I wanted to explore, so I drifted my hand down, found the edge of her bottoms, and pushed inside them. Her slit was just a little damp making me wonder if she had cleaned it while she was in the bathroom. However, it only took a little play before it started to flow.

I think, as I lay there fondling my wife, that I accepted for the first time that to get myself out of the mess I had created, I had to help coerce my wife into an encounter with Hardin, and that meant spinning the evening as a positive. Thus, while I stroked and explored her body, I kissed her lightly on the neck and ears and whispered loving words. While Susan remained silent, I was able to slowly get her body to respond until I had her legs spread as I stroked my index finger into her soaked hole. When she started to gasp and emit small whimpers, I took it as a sign she was ready. So, I stopped long enough to pull her bottoms off along with my boxers, then quickly mounted her where I began a slow but deliberate movement while my hands went to work pulling her top off.

"You're so amazing," I whispered, and when she didn't respond, I continued with, "You looked so beautiful...so incredibly hot."

Even with that, it took some time before she replied, "I was so uncomfortable. I...I...didn't want to be like that."

"Susan, you looked fantastic! Your body is incredible. I hope we do it again," I responded, trying hard to create a good spin.

Silence ensued, even though I could tell something was on her mind, and finally, she said, "I felt like you left me alone."

"No, honey...I thought you were enjoying talking to Hardin," I lied.

Even with our movements, I could see her looking at me with an odd, questioning look. Several times, it looked like she was going to say something, but on each occasion, she stopped. Finally, with a deep breath, she delivered her message.

"He got very close," she whispered.

Knowing I had to force myself to stay positive, I said, "I'm sure it wasn't meant to be bad."

"It made me nervous. Especially, when you left," she replied.

It took all my resolve to keep the smile on my face and maintain our motion, as my instinct was to be the protective husband. In doing so, I saw that I made her confused, and she stared at me expecting a response.

"He's a good guy. He would never hurt you," I said, stepping into the role of Hardin's promoter.

More silence ensued and then Susan stopped our rhythm, grabbed my shoulders, and said, "Do you want Melanie? Did you do anything in the house?"

"Absolutely not to both questions," I answered instantly, realizing she assumed by my responses I might have an interest in the man's wife.

"Then, why? I don't understand? Why all of a sudden? And with them?" she asked in rapid succession.

"I like you sexy. You don't realize how incredible you are. There's nothing wrong with them. They're fun and...I don't know...the opportunity to be a little naughty is there, so why not? I mean the tub thing was different and it was fun, so the idea just came to my head," I replied, equally fast.

"He told me I was beautiful," she said in a low voice.

"You are beautiful," I said, and then added, "He was stating the obvious."

"It doesn't make you jealous?" she asked.

"No, his huge cock makes me jealous," I blurted out.

"Honey!" she gasped, but after giving me a shocked look for several seconds, her face turned into a grin and she said, "It's too big."

"Or, amazing," I offered back, and when she didn't respond, I added, "Really amazing."

"You're amazing enough," she answered after several seconds of silence.

I was on very dangerous ground, but it was the first real opportunity I had had to verbally push the man. It felt so wrong, and in truth, it was very wrong as Susan was an innocent victim, but Melanie's recent declaration about her husband's willingness to destroy me was terrifying. I didn't want to risk losing her, so I needed to get Susan in bed with our neighbor, which energized me to continue.

"Have you ever had one that big?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"No..." she whispered.

With that, I took her hands off my arms and pushed them high over her head. At the same time, I began to push into her more forcefully. It was a clear message to her that I found the conversation arousing, and although I didn't have the guts to look at her, I could sense her stare. However, it was what came next that really surprised me. Ever so slowly, her sounds became more pronounced until she was emitting a continual string of sighs and whimpers. At the same time, she started to roll her hips to meet my thrusts while her legs lifted until her feet were touching my ass. I was left to wonder whether it was my actions or the vision of Hardin's cock that was pushing her on.

I knew my next message would be very risky, so I continued to thrust into her with deep, forceful strokes hoping to take her even higher. I let her sounds guide me, and when I thought she was there, I kissed her ear several times, and then pulled the trigger.

"What if it was Hardin in you now," I whispered ever so softly.

Internally, I braced myself for an angry response, but several seconds went by before she replied in an equally soft voice, "Noooo..."

"Yes..." I replied and started to fuck her hard.

"Nooo..." she said again, and then quickly added, "Why?"

"I want him to...I want his cock in you..." I replied.

Susan didn't answer and thinking I had pushed enough, I went quiet. Plus, for some reason, the whole thing had somehow got me excited, almost too excited, and I wanted to make sure my wife had an orgasm before me. Fortunately, I was able to gain control, and after a few minutes, I could tell by her touch and whimpers that she was getting close.

"Ohhh...ohhh...oh yes...oh yes...mmmm...ugghhh..." she cried out when her climax arrived.

Still pistoning into her hard, I waited until she was fully into the release, and while maintaining my grip on her hands, I said boldly, "That big cock feels good."

It was unclear whether my words registered with her as she continued to gasp, whine and writhe. After a few more seconds, sent over the top by watching her, I let go and flooded her pussy. Still panting, I rolled to her side and pulled her twitching body tightly against me, anticipating that there would soon be questions. However, she remained silent and it wasn't long before her breathing indicated she was asleep.

I didn't see or hear from Hardin all week, which was encouraging. However, during Elsa's cleaning, when she informed me her period still hadn't arrived, I arranged to meet her later. I stopped at a pharmacy and bought a test kit, hoping no one would see me, and then drove to her mother's house where she lived with her small child. The house was empty except for the young woman, and her naughty smile made it clear she was hoping to play, requiring me to fend off several advances before I got her to use the kit. It was a simple test, and a few minutes later I was thrilled to learn that she was not pregnant.

"Good news, Elsa. The test is negative. You're not pregnant," I announced.

"Okay," she replied, acting indifferent.

"It's good news," I restated.

However, it didn't seem to register, and suddenly she was trying again, "Why don't you want me?"

"Elsa, I'm married. It...it was a mistake," I said.

"Because he saw us?" she asked.

"It was a mistake to do it, but that made it even bigger," I replied.

She tried once more to interest me by rubbing her hand across my chest, but as gently as possible, I moved towards the door and was finally able to leave. With my worries about pregnancy gone, a monstrous weight lifted from me and gave me hope that fortune might be on my side concerning Susan.

"Getting close," Hardin declared next time I saw him.

It was on a Tuesday, ten days after our encounter in the pool, and when I arrived home a little after six, I found him in the kitchen removing the cabinetry. I had been confused by his silence after our get together but was thankful for the respite, and even held out some hope that he might be losing interest. However, he was acting extremely smug, which instantly reignited my concerns.

"Where's Susan?" I asked.

"She said she needed to run to the store," he answered, and then added, "We got to chat some."

"About what?" I asked, knowing I was being manipulated.

"How damn good she looked naked," he laughed.

"Why are you doing this? You're making my life hell," I said in frustration.

"Was she hot in bed after the pool?" he asked.

"She was nervous. Said you got too close," I answered.

"That's all she said?" he laughed.

"What?" I replied, now confused.

"Ask her," he said and started to turn.

"Fuck you, Hardin. You tell me," I yelled, momentarily losing my temper.

He quickly turned back with fire in his eyes and for a moment I thought we might end up in a fight. In some ways, I actually looked forward to the physical violence as it would be an outlet for my anger and frustration. However, he soon calmed and after several seconds started to speak.

"I had my hand on her ass and my cock pushed against her hip," he replied, and then quickly added, "Near the end, she touched my cock a couple of times pretending it was by accident."

"No way...no damn way," I responded, finding it impossible to believe.

"Oh, yeah...all on her own," he said with a laugh, and then continued with, "Damn, her ass is firm, too."

I was dumbfounded by his words and realized that, if true, it meant he was indeed making progress towards his goal. It made me think back to my manipulation of her in bed and if she was indeed fantasizing about his big cock.

"I don't believe it," I said in a low voice.

"Believe it. As I said, I'm getting close, so you best get your mind right on the deal. It's going to happen unless you want her to know about your little fuck buddy, and I don't want you being stupid," he said.

We looked at each other without speaking for several seconds, with him sporting an arrogant grin as I absorbed the message.

"What did you talk about today?" I finally asked.

"I told her I needed her to come home a bit early on Thursday so we could discuss some designs. That means you need to stay late at work," he explained.

"What...what did she say?" I asked, unable to keep my voice from breaking.

"She agreed. She was nervous, but she agreed," he replied, as his smile grew wide.

"You can't..." I started to reply, but just then I heard the door open.

Seconds later, Susan joined us and we started an awkward, stilted conversation that lasted for a few minutes before she left for the bedroom. Soon thereafter, Hardin departed and I went to find my wife and met her in the hall on her way to the kitchen to start dinner. I sensed the nervousness in her demeanor and she had difficulty making eye contact. However, after spending a few minutes preparing the meal she had regained her composure.

"Are you connected with Hardin on the project?" I asked while we ate.

I was purposefully giving her an opportunity to open up, but she brushed it off with a quick nod and then asked me about work. Evidently, if she had concerns about meeting him in two days, she was going to keep it to herself. Since she had to realize the man's intent, it could only mean she held some interest, which meant my pretty wife might soon become a fallen woman.

The next few days were hell, but knowing I couldn't escape from my fate, I stayed at the office until almost seven. With great trepidation, I pulled up to the house and entered, but I was completely taken by surprise when I saw my wife. I had visions of her taken and used, curled into a sobbing fetal position, but instead, she was dressed in walking shorts and a stylish short-sleeved blouse looking happy and fresh.

"You're late," she said with a smile.

"Some stuff came up," I replied, as my mind tried to process what might have occurred.

I had to work to show a positive façade, and it took all my willpower to not ask about her interaction with my tormentor. Later, in bed, I got another surprise when she snuggled up close making it clear she was ready to make love. Normally, that would have been received with joy, but with my mind in turmoil, I could only dutifully go through the motions, leaving us both unfulfilled.

j267
j267
4,590 Followers