Doubling Down on Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, what's up?" he asked in a cocky voice.

"Just seeing what...progress you know...where you are with Susan," I said.

"Well, you know...she's tougher than I thought and it's going to take more time," he explained.

I continued to question him, but like his wife, his answers were vague. Intuitively, I felt that something was happening that they were purposefully trying to shield. The only person I hadn't talked to was my wife and on the drive back to the office I considered how to make the approach. All-day long, I thought about it, but a plan eluded me, so much like everything else in the sordid mess, I decided to play it by ear.

When I walked in the door, shortly after six-thirty, Susan was busy unpacking some groceries. She was dressed in a robe and that, along with her damp hair, indicated that she had been in the shower. I thought it strange, but also considered I might just be paranoid.

"Hi, honey," she said in a bubbly voice.

"Hi, were you in the shower?" I asked.

"Yes, I felt grimy and wanted to freshen up," she replied.

Her answer was certainly plausible given the humid weather we were experiencing, but something told me there was more to the story. Had Hardin been to the house and fucked her? Was the shower an attempt to wash away the evidence of their mating and her guilt?

"Ahhh, okay," I said, trying to be disarming while I kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm going to work for a bit," I said.

"Okay, we'll eat in about an hour," she responded.

I left her in the kitchen, and as soon as I was out of sight, I went to our bedroom to search for her used clothes. However, the room, as well as the bathroom hamper were empty which led me to believe that she already had them in the wash. Once more, I thought about it all, and while each individual piece of information was small, together they made me suspicious. Looking at the bed, I wondered if my wife had recently been on her back as our neighbor's large cock filled her, and I felt the comforter to see if I could detect any dampness.

All through dinner and then when we watched TV afterward, Susan gave no outward sign, no hint of guilt that would give her away. In fact, she was quite engaging which I knew would be highly unlikely if she had indeed sexually experienced Hardin. Strangely, the constant thoughts of sex, however illicit, had me on edge and when we were in bed, I immediately reached for her.

"What are you after?" she asked with a giggle.

"You," I answered and pulled her tightly against me.

We entered into a slow, giving foreplay and I even went down on her for a bit to get her truly excited before I moved to enter her.

"Mmmm...uhhh..." she gasped when I started and then when I pushed deep, she whimpered, "Ughhhhh..."

It reminded me of the last time we had made love and I noted that it was a different response for her. Normally, when my dick slid into her, she would emit a soft sigh. Now, she was acting like there was sensitivity, that she was feeling something more. Suddenly, my mind went to Hardin's big cock and I wondered if she had been made sore by him. Was she giving an involuntary response as a result of the damage he had done? For a moment, I stopped, and then I slowly began to move again with my senses now ready to take in her reactions. However, nothing more came from her and after several minutes of slow movement, I was once again left with nothing more than suspicion.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered.

"Mmmm...you feel so good...you're making me crazy," she whispered.

The last time, I had kept Hardin and his cock out of our love talk, but this time I knew my mind was too keyed up to avoid it. Plus, I wanted to see if she would admit that something was happening, so after a few more minutes, I started.

"Was Hardin here today?" I asked.

"He wasn't when I got home," she replied, and I was certain I felt her body tremble for a moment.

I continuing moving slowly, in no real hurry, and another minute ticked by before I said, "You think about him? His cock?"

"No," she said instantly, and then just a few seconds later added, "Tell me why?"

It was the same basic question she had asked before, but since I wasn't able to tell the truth, I had to continue to offer something that appeared plausible.

"I think you'd like it...and it would be erotic," I replied.

"Erotic for you?" she said after a short silence.

"For both of us," I whispered.

"It's too big..." she replied.

"It would be an erotic experience," I responded, continuing on the theme.

"Ssshhh...make love to me," she said, evidently having heard enough.

Like before, I knew she had so much in her head that she wouldn't cum so it wasn't long before I let myself go and concentrated on my climax. Like her, there was too much on my mind to truly enjoy it, plus I felt guilty for leaving her hanging multiple times.

Thinking about it all the next morning, I had convinced myself that Melanie had been toying with me. Everything else I decided was paranoia. But, as the day went on, I kept coming back to the situation and my gut instinct just wouldn't let it go. Since no one was talking, it seemed like the only way to progress my understanding would be to do some basic detective work.

The next time Hardin was scheduled to be at our house, I drove by and checked that her car was still at the school several times and then was waiting down the street when she left at her normal departure time of four-thirty. She made one stop at the cleaners and then headed for home and I made sure to give her plenty of space as I followed. When she pulled into the long drive, I stayed at the highway entrance and used my binoculars to look for the carpenter. Surprisingly, his truck wasn't there and I returned several times, but on each occasion, I determined she was alone. A few days later, I did the same thing, with the same result. It truly appeared that not only were they not having sex, but they weren't interacting at all!

Now, I was completely confused and thought about confronting Susan and asking her point-blank whether she was fucking the man. It took me an hour in the car to calm down, and I decided to wait a few more days to see what I could determine. The decision brought me closer to home on a more routinized schedule and after a week I noticed something peculiar. Twice, in the span of five business days, my wife met me in her robe, with damp hair, as she had previously. It caused me to recall Hardin's schedule and I realized he wasn't supposed to be at the house on those days.

It was when I was driving into work the next morning that the reality finally came to me like a bolt of lightning from the heavens. All along, I had assumed that our house was the focal point of any sexual activity and suddenly I realized that they might be meeting elsewhere. My first thought was that it was his place, but the problem became determining when their next meeting might occur. Already, my work was suffering from my absences and the distractions, and I knew it couldn't continue for much longer.

Since I couldn't spend every day tracking my wife, I decided to focus on the same days of the week she had appeared freshly showered. It was that aspect that seemed out of place and I decided it was a good way to start. Thus, on the following Tuesday, I was sitting outside the school at 3:00 PM in a position where I had a good view of her car. The minutes slowly ticked by as I watched, and when an hour had elapsed, I started to think that, once again, I was off base in my thinking. Then, suddenly, I saw my wife scurrying towards her vehicle, and quickly she jumped inside and pulled from her space.

She left the small lot and headed towards the highway, and after giving her a lot of space, I began to follow. Since she hadn't left work that early and she was headed towards our house, I started to think there wasn't anything to her action, however, when she passed the entrance our place, I knew I was likely wrong. Thinking that I knew where she was going and realizing it would be difficult to follow her undetected, I pulled into our drive, waited fifteen minutes, and then left.

The drive to Hardin's property took ten minutes and involved leaving the highway and proceeding down a county road and then leaving that for an even smaller lane. It was essentially a big loop since his property abutted the back of ours, and as I approached the gate, his trailer and work sheds came into view. Seconds later, I spotted my wife's car parked alongside the carpenter's pickup in front of the building I knew as his workspace.

I stopped before entering the property and suddenly the reality of everything that had confused me became clear. After collecting my thoughts, I crossed the cattle guard and drove towards my wife's vehicle, and was just exiting my car when I saw Melanie leave the trailer and stride towards me with purpose in her step. She held a gun in her hand, and although it was pointed downward, it still made the hair stand on the back of my neck.

"Not a good time, Mr. Banker," she said, stepping between me and the shop.

"Susan is here...in there," I replied.

"Yup," she answered without elaboration.

"I just want to get her and go," I said.

"She came here on her own to get some cock. Just let it be...go home," she replied.

"Melanie, what are you doing?" I said, nodding towards the gun.

She looked down at the pistol, then back at me and when our eyes locked, she slowly shook her head.

"You knew it was coming," she said.

"How long...how long has she been coming here?" I asked.

"Couple weeks...maybe three," she replied without hesitation, and when she saw my confused look, she said, "She loves it...loves it for sure."

"I'm going to go in...I'm going to get her," I declared.

"Nope, stay out here till they're finished," she answered, but kept the gun pointed down.

"Look, if it's been weeks he has been with her way more...way more than what he was supposed to. It was supposed to be once!" I protested.

My words made her begin to snicker, and then she said, "She's the one that keeps coming over."

The message stunned me, leaving me momentarily speechless, as Melanie's snicker turned into an open laugh.

"Fuck you," I stated, and started towards the building, ignoring the gun.

"Stop!" she called out, but I didn't yield, and a second later she repeated the warning, "Better stop."

I was just about to the door when she bolted in front of me blocking the way. I had called her bluff concerning the weapon and now she was going to use her body.

"Get out of the way," I commanded.

"You ain't going to like it," she warned.

"Move," I answered.

She stared at me for several seconds and then said, "Nothing crazy...don't started nothing. Hardin can get mean if he gets pissed off."

It was such a bizarre situation but I knew I had only myself to blame. My actions with the young Hispanic woman were unconscionable and it had inflicted major damage to my marriage. So profound in fact, that I wondered if it could even be salvaged. However, despite Hardin's disgusting manipulation of the things, I wasn't seeking retribution. I merely wanted to gather my wife and retreat to the safety of our home.

"No trouble...just get her and go," I said.

"You won't like it," she reiterated but stepped aside.

I took several deep breaths and then reached for the doorknob, turning it slowly to minimize any sound. Slowly, I opened the door, entered the structure and then immediately closed it behind me. I had entered silently, so the only evidence of my presence was the brief shaft of light that appeared for several seconds. Facing me was a wall of metal racks that held a variety of tools and other paraphernalia that ran from the wall to my left twenty-odd feet to my right, and I hoped that they would act as a shield to hide my arrival.

I had expected to be instantly assaulted by the sights and sounds of their coupling, so, finding everything quiet, I had to stop and regroup for a moment. Then, I slowly stepped to the end of the rack and peering around the edge, I found myself looking into a well-organized workspace filled mostly with woodworking equipment. It was empty, but on the far end of the wall to my right, I spotted a partially open door and slowly moved towards it.

Looking through the crack, I saw that this was the space where Hardin did his taxidermy work, and in the far corner, on the floor was an uncovered mattress where my wife and our carpenter lay naked. They were positioned face to face with her left leg swung over his and his right arm over her waist. They appeared to be talking, although I was too far away to make out what was being said. From the look of things, and the message implied in Melanie's warning, they must have already finished. Something had made me want to catch my wife in the act, but it really didn't matter as the proof was right before me, so I pondered how to confront the couple.

"Well, well..." I said as I stood ten feet away with a two-foot piece of 2x4 in my hand.

I had decided to just get it over with and the couple had been so engrossed in each other that I managed to get to the spot undetected.

"Oh no...oh my God!" Susan cried out.

Suddenly her arms were a flurry as she alternately tried to cover her nudity and gather her clothes. It was almost comical to watch, but finally, she managed to grab her blouse and use it to hide her torso. It was an incomplete cover, and now on her back, I could see a frothy mess between her legs. While my wife looked shocked and embarrassed, Hardin just stared up with an arrogant smile.

"Why don't you put the board down, there ain't no need for that," he said.

I had grabbed the wood as a defensive tool in case he tried to get aggressive, but seeing him relaxed and enjoying the situation, I dropped it at my feet.

"Honey...I'm...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...please..." Susan said as she began to sob.

"How many times Susan?" I demanded.

Her sobbing had grown louder and I started to wonder if she would be able to respond but finally, she forced out, "A...a...couple..."

"Nine in all..." the man chuckled.

I looked at Hardin, realizing he had played it quiet, giving me info that she wasn't accepting his advances so he could turn the one time into many and in doing so had turned my wife into his lover. I felt a huge knot in my stomach as I realized my lack of fidelity and my coercion had directly resulted in Susan at my feet, naked, thoroughly fucked and bawling.

"Shit," I replied, totally stunned.

"Yup...nine. Nine good ones," he added and looking at the smug man I could see that his cock was now almost completely hard.

The wet shaft pointed up towards his belly button offering a full view of its veined length and the thick tube that ran from his balls to his opening. Somehow, the painful situation that my wife and I were dealing with had actually acted to excite him. It was more evidence as to the type of individual he was.

"I want to go...I want to go home..." my wife whimpered.

Hardin didn't react to her words, and instead, he looked up at me and said, "How about one more time. You know, to remember it all by."

In was a sordid statement, but I knew that his real message was that he could still tell Susan about Elsa. At that point, both my wife and I were guilty; her with her series of sexual encounters with the man and me with my single time with Elsa, compounded by my conspiracy with Hardin. Of course, her indiscretion was now on complete display, but mine were still unknown and I knew that if she learned of them now, it would be devastating. In truth, he still had me by the balls, perhaps even more so.

"No!" Susan exclaimed when she looked at me and recognized I was thinking about it.

My mouth was so dry that if felt like desert sand, so rather than try to speak, I just stepped over to a nearby stool and sat. The message was crystal clear and while my wife looked at me with a pained expression, the large man's hand pulled her blouse away. Her eyes shot between him and me and when he started to move to her, she pushed on his shoulder, but he easily swatted her hands away. However, when he tried to separate her legs she squeezed them tightly together.

"C'mon baby, he wants you to," he said.

"Please...let's go home..." she called out to me.

With his body over her, her face was shielded from my view, but by his stare downward, I suspected their eyes were connected. I couldn't help but think about what they had shared together as intimate lovers in their encounters which sent a shiver through my body.

"Susan...let him..." I forced out.

She didn't react immediately, and for almost a minute I watched as they whispered to each other before she slowly opened her legs. Hardin moved between them, and the matting of hair on his back and his full beard, made it appear like a rogue animal was about to mount my wife. He seemed to be in no rush, stopping to taste her nipples before finally starting to line up, and while I waited, I looked around the room and it appeared that all the stuffed creatures were watching with smiles.

It was easy to tell when he made contact and the cries she made reminded me of the last two times we had made love. Now, I knew for certain that her sounds were a result of the soreness she felt after sex with the man. When Hardin pushed his hips forward, I watched as my wife's legs widened and her hands moved to his forearms. Small whines and grunts came from her as the shaft made its way inside, but it was obvious she was trying hard to hide any reaction. When he was fully embedded, he paused for a few seconds before beginning a slow but deliberate movement. Now, I was watching my loving wife being fucked, taken by the well-endowed man, and I could feel my pulse throbbing in my temples while my vision became tunneled. Positioned behind them, I had a front-row seat as the thick shaft moved in and out, distending my wife's pussy a little on each cycle.

They had only been connected for a couple of minutes when he stopped, and after a quick, whispered interaction, Hardin started to rise. I wondered what was happening, as I seriously doubted that he was done. I knew he was enjoying the power he held and my wife's tight pussy way too much to call it quits. I didn't have long to wait as once he was on his feet he lifted Susan and with only a passing glance my way, he backed her over a low work table, lifted her legs and plunged back inside. Once again, I knew he was sending me a message as it was the same position Elsa and I shared on the kitchen table. However, whether it was meant as a warning or merely as a means to rub my nose in it, I couldn't be sure.

He had my wife ass right on the edge and had her legs pushed back giving him complete access, and with his feet on the floor, he had all the leverage he needed for deep penetration. It only took a few thrusts to get started and then he took her with full, powerful strokes. In this position, I could see her face, and the look showed that she was again trying to fight the feelings. She was successful for a time, and then slowly it became clear she was losing the battle. Just as the first sensual moan escaped her mouth, I felt a presence and looking over my shoulder I saw Melanie standing right behind me. I guess I was so focused on the wanton display that I hadn't noticed her arrival, and without speaking she moved a stool so she was sitting beside me.

"She fucking loves it. His big dick has turned her into a slut. You wouldn't believe how she begs," the skanky woman said provocatively, in a low voice, and when I didn't reply, she continued, "Too bad you fucked that girl. It damn sure ruined your wife."

Her last few words struck a chord in my brain and I wondered if she was indeed correct. I didn't recognize the excited woman before me and I wondered if things could ever return to the way they were.