Doubling Down on Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my fault," I said, for some reason thinking I still needed to defend her honor.

"Yeah, it is, but I don't think she minds. She'd be here every day if she could," Melanie answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Shit, she calls every day. After Hardin popped her the first time, she wanted it bad," she giggled, and then added, "He had to put her on a schedule."

"Where...where was the first time?" I asked, wondering how it had occurred.

"Your bed," she replied without hesitation.

Suddenly, Susan began moaning openly which brought our attention back to the rutting couple. She had lost the battle to remain in control, and she began to spew a litany of whines, mews, and grunts in time with the fucking she was receiving. Her hands, which had been flat on his forearms were now on his shoulders and we watched as several times she tried to pull him down for a kiss. The first two times, he rejected her attempts, but on the third, he allowed their lips to meet and they engaged in a long, passionate connection.

"Shit," I said to no one.

"She's whipped," Melanie said.

When the kiss ended, Hardin returned to the deep pounding although now it seemed like he had even more purpose. Once again, the room was filled with my wife's passionate cries that had been joined by the slurping sounds coming from her abused pussy. I wondered how, with such a tight connection, so much liquid could be formed, but I couldn't deny what I was hearing.

"Baby, what do you want?" he challenged my wife.

"Don't...don't stop..." she whined, clearly in another world.

"Tell him what you told me," he demanded and when she didn't speak, he added, "What you told me you wanted."

"No..." she said in the clearest voice I had heard since they started.

To my side, I could hear Melanie snickering, so I knew it was bad, but something made me want to know.

"Tell him," he said again, but there was no response.

"Tell me, Susan," I pushed.

When she still didn't answer, her lover finally said, "Didn't you tell me you want this cock every day?"

Susan shot me a terrified look but said nothing, so I asked, "Did you, Susan?"

Her only response was a simple nod of her head which brought a superior grin from her lover. The interaction had drained her arousal and I thought she might be done, so I was very surprised when Hardin was able to use his cock to quickly return her to an excited state. There was no further talking and it was only a minute or so later that her fingers found her nipples and began to pull. It was a clear sign she was getting close and we didn't have to wait long, as suddenly her shoulders lifted several inches off the table, her neck muscles tightened and her mouth opened as if she was emitting a scream. However, no sound came out and then her body slammed backward. Seconds later, it rose again, before hitting the table once more. Then, she found her voice.

"Ahhhhhhh...uhhhhhggggghhhhhhh..." she cried out in a long wail, and when it ended, the words arrived, "Ohhhhh...ohhh yes...yes...don't stop...it feels so good...so good...don't...ohhhhh..."

I realized I was witnessing Susan orgasm in a way I had never experienced. Somehow, this man and his cock had taken her to places I didn't even know were possible. He had made her into a purely sexual being and the ramifications were difficult to fathom. However, I was about to be shocked again when Melanie decided to add her two cents.

"That's not even a big one," she laughed.

It wasn't long before Hardin started to act like he was going to climax. It was almost like he was able to cum at will and now that the show was finished, he was ready to let go. He pushed into her rapidly several times, stopped and then did it again before pulling her ass tightly against him and with a final push he deposited his semen.

"Uggghhhh...ugggghhhh...aaahhhhhhh..." he grunted, and then swiftly added, "Yeah...like I taught you..."

I wondered about the meaning of his phrase, but my wife was flat on her back with her eyes closed looking completely satiated. Seconds later, Hardin backed away and when his heavy cock came free, it fell onto his fat balls. From the base to the head, his thick shaft was covered with a mucous-like substance that I knew was a product of his semen and her arousal. I stared transfixed at my wife as he gathered his clothes, and with Melanie following, they left the room. The minutes ticked by with neither of us moving or speaking, and I was just about to help her up so we could leave when I saw a small drop of liquid escape her pussy, hang for a second and then fall to the floor. It was a sordid sight, and it put an emphatic mark on the debauchery that had occurred. For a moment, I thought about leaving her and wondered if she would follow me home or seek out Hardin for more, but my own guilt propelled me to rise and take her hand.

"Susan, let's go," I said softly.

At first, there was no response, but after a few seconds she whispered, "Do you still want me?"

"Let's just go home," I said in the best voice I could muster.

She was so shattered that I had to help her put on her clothes. Fortunately, no one was around when we got outside, and after convincing me she was capable of driving, I followed her to our house. Knowing, that deep at the core of everything it was my actions that brought us to this point allowed me to maintain an even keel. I think that calmness both surprised and terrified Susan, and it took over an hour before she was in a state where we could talk.

Finally, after showering to remove the smell of the man from her body, we sat down to talk and I learned the details of her meetings. The first time she had been fucked by Hardin occurred the same day I caught him hammering Elsa in my workshop. That meant his fat cock was likely still covered in the young girl's juices when he pushed it into my wife. It was a nasty realization, that I didn't share with Susan, and I wondered if Hardin had planned things that way. By her account, he had knocked on the door within minutes of me leaving and based on my pushing, she thought it was staged attempt. Almost immediately, he had started seducing her, which lent more credibility to her thoughts, and she had allowed him to explore her body, while he pulled her hands to his cock. After more tears, she finally admitted she let him guide her to the bedroom where he fucked her to a monster orgasm. With some probing questions from me, she admitted she got naked with him on the prior visit before getting cold feet. However, when I challenged her about seeking out the follow-on meetings, she claimed it was Hardin that constantly asked for more.

"And you went to him?" I said.

"Yes..." she answered in a tiny voice.

"And you love it," I replied.

"No...no! I love you," she professed.

"You love his cock...and the orgasms..." I pressed.

"You...you pushed me...you pushed hard," she suddenly countered.

"Did I tell you to be sneaky? Did I tell you to do it nine times?" I fired back making her body tense.

"What now?" she asked, suddenly looking like she was out of energy.

"I don't know Susan. I've never seen you orgasm like that and Melanie said it wasn't even a big one! Can you give him up?" I asked.

"It...it's not the same as lovemaking...you can't compare...and I don't want to see him again...ever!" she declared.

Deciding enough had happened for one day, we went to bed and I even let Susan pull my arm over her. Neither of us really slept, and it wasn't time for lovemaking, so we just struggled through the night. After thinking about things throughout the following day, by the time I left for home, I had decided it was best to try and put everything behind us. I knew that would require some heavy soothing of my wife's psyche, so I was surprised when I saw the angry expression on her face when I entered the kitchen.

"You bastard! You fucked Elsa?" she yelled.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories