Doubling Down on Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, Susan's happy demeanor played with my head. It made me wonder if she was unmoved by her infidelity. So, I was on the phone to Hardin early the next morning.

"What happened?" I asked as soon as he answered.

"Goddamn, you're eager," he laughed in his annoying way.

"Look, just tell me what happened," I demanded.

"You want the long or short story?" he asked.

"Did...did it happen?" I stammered.

"Nahhh...got close, but I tell you what. Your wife is a fighter. She wants it bad, but she's fighting it. It'll take a little longer but I'll bag her," he explained.

"Then what happened?" I asked more calmly.

"I told her how damn good she looked and she liked hearing it. While we were looking through the sketches, I put my hand on her ass and she only tried to stop me once before I was rubbing all over it," he laughed.

"That's it?" I asked although I knew it wasn't.

"Hell, no. I asked her if she wanted to see my dick again and at first, she said no, but the next time, she just looks up at me and nods," he explained, and I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Go on," I said as my mouth got bone dry.

"She took in her hand and even pulled on it and let me tell you she had fire in her eyes. After that, we got naked and I had a finger up her pussy while I sucked her titties. Was about to fuck her on the table like you did the maid when she gets cold feet. She jacked me off though and I covered her tits in goo. If you go looking, you'll probably find the sticky panties she used to clean herself off," he chuckled.

"Isn't that enough?" I pleaded, even though I already knew the answer.

"Hell, no. She's on the edge and you need to push her. I mean right now! She might be fighting it, but I'm tired of waiting. So, you do what you need to do cause you know you have to. Better to get it over and done with," he said with his tone becoming threatening.

That was all the information he would share, and soon he hung up after giving another warning about the tape and Elsa. I thought about going home and looking for Susan's panties, but I had an extremely busy schedule that offered no time. So, I wasn't able to get home until after six, and since we had planned to go to the movies, I was only in the house for about fifteen minutes before we departed.

During the film, I couldn't stop thinking about my situation and Hardin's message that it was better to just get it over. Surprisingly, the more I considered it, the more sense it made. In the weeks since I had been busted, I had been unable to find a way out, and the stress it created had been draining. Suddenly, the idea of it being over, even if it resulted in my wife being an adulteress, was appealing. So, when we got home, I was mentally prepared to push her towards the decadent encounter.

"How about some wine?" I asked when we were through the door.

She smiled and nodded as she disappeared towards the bedroom, and just as I finished pouring, she emerged in her robe. We sat close together on the couch with the TV providing background noise, and after a few minutes, I began to run my fingers up and down her covered thigh. It wasn't long before our glasses were on the coffee table and we were kissing and fondling each other. Soon, we moved to our bedroom and were passionately entwined.

"I want to taste you," I told her when we broke from a long kiss.

Without waiting for a reply, I descended her body, trailing my tongue along the way, until I found her slit which was already oozing. I lapped at her opening, making her legs spread and bringing whines of excitement from her mouth. I could feel one of her hands on the back of my head and when I glanced up, I spotted the other one fondling her breasts. It wasn't the first time I had witnessed her doing it, but it was always reserved for the times that she was truly aroused, which provided me encouragement to proceed with my plan. I licked her slit for another minute, and then rose over her and pushed my dick inside her well-prepared opening.

"Mmmm...ohhh..." she whimpered.

"Yeah..." I groaned in response to the warmth engulfing my dick.

"Ohhh...ohhh...mmmmm...ohhh..." she whined in response to the firm rhythm I set.

For the next few minutes, we mated without speaking. The only sounds came from our moans and the very wet, slurping sounds of her pussy. Like before, I wanted to wait until she was extremely excited before I brought up the subject of Hardin. When I thought she was there, I started by probing for her reaction.

"Did he tell you that you were beautiful again?" I whispered.

"What?" she responded, obviously confused.

"Hardin...did he say you were beautiful when you met on Thursday?" I clarified.

"No...come on..." she replied with irritation.

I let it go for a few minutes while we continued to move, and then I took her hands from my arms, pushed them over her head and asked again.

"Did he?" I said.

"Why?" she replied.

"I want to know," I demanded.

Several seconds went by and then in a low voice she answered, "Yes..."

"Well, you are beautiful. I'm not surprised he would say it," I replied, purposefully providing a positive spin.

"It's inappropriate," she responded, and when I didn't immediately agree with her, she asked, "Don't you think it is?"

"Well, since we've all seen each other naked, it doesn't seem like a big deal," I answered.

I could feel her body stiffen, but she didn't reply, and we continued our lovemaking although it was clear our thoughts weren't connected. I was struggling to find a direction to guide the conversation that would encourage Susan to move forward with Hardin and I think she was subconsciously picking up on my turmoil. Despite wracking my brain, nothing seemed like it would work, and I was concerned if I didn't get it right, she might retreat into a cocooned state. Hell, it was all so freaky there was a high risk she might go that route even if I had a brilliant plan.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, deciding to regroup.

"What are YOU thinking?" she immediately replied and locked her eyes on mine.

It was definitely a challenge and since Susan is an intelligent woman, I knew it was in response to all the manipulation of her that had occurred. Our movements slowed and then stopped entirely, which added to the sudden stress I was feeling.

"You know...uhhhh...he's really big..." I finally said after an awkward silence.

It was a stupid comment that did nothing for my cause, but it was all I could come up with under pressure.

"So, what? I don't understand," she replied as her brow furrowed.

"I...you know...I was just thinking...that you...you might try it," I stammered.

As soon as the words were out, I knew I was fucked. Suddenly, flashing before my eyes was the vision of a divorce and being drummed out of town. In reality, since the moment that I saw Hardin looking through the window, I knew I was screwed, and the ensuing weeks had all been penance leading up to this moment.

"Try it?" she said very slowly, and then quickly followed with, "You mean fuck him?"

Susan rarely curses and hates the "f" word, so I knew I was indeed in turbulent seas. Still, there was a certain sense of relief in finally getting it in the open, so I pressed forward.

"Something like that," I said.

"Like that or exactly that?" she shot back.

"Exactly that," I admitted.

"Are you trying to get with Melanie? Is that what this is all about?" she demanded.

"No...it's not about Melanie," I replied in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Then what?" she said, holding my head still with her hands when I tried to look away.

"I don't know...I guess I just think it's hot...you know...you and him..." I answered.

"You think it's hot for your wife to have sex with a strange man because he has a big penis?" she clarified as a lawyer would to a witness on the stand.

With our eyes still locked, I took a deep breath and simply said, "Yes."

"I think you need professional help," she replied and her body slumped back as if all the energy had left her.

We were still connected and amazingly my dick was still quite stiff. After looking down at her in silence for almost a minute, I leaned down and kissed her while at the same time I let my hips roll forward. I thought there was a real chance she would tell me to get the hell off her, but she accepted my movements, so I continued. It wasn't long before we settled into a slow, comfortable pace that proceeded for several minutes in silence before I finally spoke.

"You are beautiful," I whispered.

She must have been waiting for me to say something, because she instantly responded, "Are you being serious?"

The question wasn't about her beauty, and there was only one response I could make, so I said, "Yes...totally serious."

For some reason, the surreal conversation had excited me and I could feel my balls tightening. Since I was certain that Susan's mind wouldn't allow her to climax, I didn't fight it and just a few minutes later I emptied my balls inside her. After a bit of cuddling, I fell to her side, and by the way she tossed and turned all night, I don't think she got any more sleep than I did.

"Okay, Hardin. I did what you wanted and pushed her. I told her I wanted her to have sex with you," I told him over the phone the next day.

"How did she take it?" he immediately asked.

"Confused and I think a bit hurt...mostly confused," I replied.

"Well, let's see what happens tomorrow...see how she acts. Give us space...don't be hovering," he said.

After that, he returned to the subject of her reaction and probed me with several more questions. I ended up giving him a summary of our exchange in bed, which seemed to satisfy him and we ended the call. I had to admit, that like Hardin, I had an interest in finding out how she reacted around him the next time they met. He had been successful in getting her to engage in mutual touching, and now with her husband giving her the green light, I wondered if tomorrow would be the day.

The following morning, just as Elsa arrived, I headed for town to do some work in the office, knowing that Hardin would time his arrival around our housekeeper's normal departure time. Of course, with all that was going on, it was hard to concentrate, so after two hours, I gave up and headed back. Pulling up at the house, I saw that Elsa was still there, and was somewhat surprised to see Hardin's pickup at the workshop. Deciding to have a few words with him, I walked to the structure. The door had been left ajar a few inches and as soon as I pushed it open, I heard the unmistakable sound of people engaged in sex. In addition, it wasn't the soft lovemaking of a romantic couple. Rather, it was the loud grunting of two rutting people engaged in raw sex. I had never considered that my wife might be taken this way and respond in kind. In fact, I had never really visualized the actual act, but I knew this wasn't what I expected. However, I was about to receive another shock when I stepped around a storage rack and saw it was Elsa that was receiving Hardin's big cock. To facilitate his work, he had brought in several sawhorses, and spanning the two were a stack of two 2x12 boards. He had Elsa bent at the waist over them, with her big breasts, hanging on the far side, while he pummeled her from behind. The young Hispanic girl had her jeans puddled at her feet, and likewise, Hardin's jeans were on the ground, although he still wore his work shirt.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..." Elsa suddenly let loose with a long groan that broke the pattern of her rapid grunts, and for some strange reason, I felt a pang of jealousy surge through me.

"Feeling good, girl?" Hardin asked as he pulled her full ass against him even harder.

She let loose with a string of words in Spanish that I didn't understand, but it was clear she was thoroughly enjoying what she was receiving. I wasn't sure what to do, but I thought that having the knowledge of their encounter without him knowing might come in handy, so I quietly backed out.

Susan had some papers from work spread across the dining room table and was using her calculator to run some numbers. If she wondered about what Elsa was doing, she didn't show it, which made me suspect she thought she had already left. I grabbed a cup of coffee and began to nervously piddle around the house, keeping an eye on my wife as well as the workshop. It was about twenty minutes later that I thought I heard a car start and I went to the window just in time to see Elsa pulling away. I wondered if Hardin had been satiated by the young girl and if meant he would leave my wife alone. In fact, as I thought about it, it felt disgusting that would be in close proximity to my wife after the raw fucking. Although his encounter with Elsa provided some hope that maybe there was a path out, I knew it would take some time to think thru, so I decided to proceed as we had discussed and give him space with Susan.

"Honey, I need to go into the office for a bit. Anything you need from the store?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so," she answered barely lifting her head from her work.

I left immediately and through my rearview mirror, I spotted Hardin walking towards the house. The next few hours were torture as my mind ran through a million scenarios about what might be occurring at that exact moment. Finally, after I had been gone a little over two hours, I headed for home wondering what I would find.

Susan was still at the table with her work papers in front of her just like she was when I left. It caused more thoughts to rush through me as I had never seen her do this much work at home.

"You're working hard today," I said.

"I got behind on some things," she answered.

I couldn't help but wonder if Hardin had tried to fuck her again on the table, and what the outcome had been. She wasn't giving off any vibes, but she hadn't the last time either when he claimed to have her naked while stroking his cock. I even inhaled deeply thinking I might pick up some aroma, some trace, of the debauchery, but there was nothing. So, deciding to think through the Elsa angle more, I returned to my home office.

The problem with his involvement with the young Hispanic girl was that no one cared. Certainly, Melanie didn't and her husband's position in the community really didn't mean he needed to behave in any particular way. Still, since it was the only bullet I had, I thought I needed to try something. The following Tuesday, when I knew he would be working at the house, I left a few minutes early with the intent to confront him. I had no real plan, other than to bluff, which meant everything else had to be played by ear.

"Hardin, you got a second?" I said.

He was in the workshop preparing some cabinets and my voice made him look up.

"Come to learn what happened?" he asked with an arrogant smile that instantly had me worried.

Ignoring his comment for the moment, I started, "Look, I saw you with Elsa. So, if we just stop everything I won't tell."

He looked at me with an odd expression, and then asked, "Tell who?"

"Anyone. It wouldn't be good if it got around and she has a boyfriend. Plus, you might have made her pregnant," I replied.

"Anyone? Fuck anyone. And, Israel? He's a fucking pussy," he laughed, and as if he couldn't hold back, he added, "She's on the pill, dumbass."

"No...she thought..." I started before realizing I needed to go quiet.

"You're a dumb motherfucker for an educated man. I told her to tell you she was late," he laughed.

Instantly, I felt my blood boil and I yelled, "You fucking asshole. Why the fuck would you do that!"

My words incensed him and he actually took a step towards me before stopping, and after a deep breath he explained, "You don't get it. I told her to get you to fuck her so I could use it against you. I knew I was going to fuck your wife the moment I saw her."

"Why...uhhh...why would she do that?" I stammered, truly stunned.

"Because she likes this," he said grabbing his cock through his jeans, and then continued with, "I started fucking her when I first got here and I told her she wouldn't get anymore unless she did."

Suddenly, I felt dizzy and had to grab onto the sawhorse to steady myself. When I got my equilibrium back, Hardin was staring at me with an evil smile.

"What did you do to my wife?" I asked, fearing the worst.

"Kissed her some and played with her titties, but she's still fighting it. It's going to take some more time and you better keep pushing her," he demanded.

"And if she doesn't give in?" I asked, thinking my salvation may end up being my wife's virtue.

"She'll give it up, they always do," he responded with a smug grin.

That evening, I moped around the house realizing that I had been out strategized and was defeated. Plus, I knew that Hardin was likely correct as Susan had already crossed a line, and getting her to take the final step would happen sooner or later. It made me return to the thought of just getting it over with which seemed to make more sense with each passing minute.

"Honey, are you okay?" she asked while we were watching TV.

"I'm fine, just a little headache," I replied.

She was satisfied with the explanation and we continued to watch in silence until it came time for bed. My mind was in turmoil from the revelations about Elsa, and the finality I now faced. I pulled Susan close to me and kissed her softly, and it was at that moment I knew that I wanted to experience her as much as possible before Hardin had her. In my confused mind, she would somehow be different after that, and I wanted as many wonderful memories as possible.

"Mmmmm...you want to make love?" she purred when my hand found her breasts.

"Yes, I do," I answered softly.

We fondled and kissed for the next few minutes, getting each other ready before I couldn't wait any longer. With a gentle nudge, I turned her onto her back, climbed between her lovely legs and prepared to enter.

"Huhhhh...ohhh..." she gasped as I penetrated her, and as I slid forward, she let out a whimpering moan, "Mmmmm..."

"You feel good," I whispered as I began to move

"Go slow..." she replied and her hands found my hips, guiding the pace.

I did as she asked, but when her hands moved to my shoulders, I started moving faster. When we were in good rhythm, I raised onto my elbows so I could look down at her.

"You're so beautiful," I told her.

"I love you," she replied.

I knew I needed to continue to prod her to experience Hardin and several times I started to speak, but she felt so good and looked so innocent that I decided that for that evening, I just wanted her for myself. All kinds of wonderful sounds were coming from her, but I could tell she wasn't progressing to the place she needed to orgasm. She didn't climax every time we made love and given all that was happening around us, I knew her mind was likely in turmoil, so after a while, I gave myself permission to let go. I came in a series of deep, satisfied grunts and when I collapsed on her she stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

A few days later, I was in the grocery store over my lunch break, picking up a few things, when I turned into an aisle and practically ran over Melanie.

"Sorry, Melanie...how are you?" I asked.

"Doing just fine and how's your pretty wife?" she asked with an odd smirk.

"Fine," I answered, and then followed with, "Why?"

"Oh, just wondering..." she replied, looking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"Wait a sec," I said, as she started to move.

"I need to get back to work," she responded.

She was acting smug, and I tried several more times to get her to open up, but she wouldn't say anymore, so I gave up and left. However, her mannerisms certainly indicated that something was amiss, so as soon as I was in my car, I rang Hardin. Previously, he had always been demonstrative in his description of his progress, and I was hoping he would enlighten me.