Doubt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I might have to have another drink." Demi told him then took another big swig from her glass.

"So any plans this weekend?" Earl asked.

"No, I was going to have a quiet weekend alone." She told him. "You?"

"Ya actually, I was going to meet Carlos..." Earl began to tell Demi, who lost her focus and started staring at his crotch area, where she could just make out the outline of Earl's cock.

"See something you like?" Earl asked as Demi snapped back to reality.

"Huh? Sorry, what do you mean?" Demi replied.

"I saw you looking down here." He said, grabbing his crotch through his pants. "It wasn't the first time, either."

"Earl, what are you doing?" Demi asked.

"Come on, Demi. You look beautiful in that dress tonight, and I bet you've been craving some real dick." Earl told her.

"No..." Demi meekly replied, looking away.

"It's your turn to be honest now, you've been wanting this dick since we did it, right?" Earl responded.

"Maybe... yes, a bit." Demi answered, still looking away.

"And I missed these tits." He replied, he leaned over as his left arm went under Demi's arm, then upwards to grab her chest.

"Earl!" Demi said, snapping her head back around to look at him.

"We both want this Demi, so let's just give in one more time." He replied, his hand gently massaging her breast.

"But what about my fiancé?" She asked.

"He isn't here. Nobody's here but us. Focus on us." He answered.

Demi bit her lower lip as she reached down with her left hand and grabbed hold of the growing bulge in his pants. "This is the last time though, understood?" She asked.

"Of course, now let's go somewhere more comfortable." He told her and helped her up to her feet.

They walked quickly towards the bedroom, Earl pulling Demi's dress down her breasts exposed to him. He quickly seized the moment and went down and started sucking on her nipples.

"Mmmm!" Demi moaned as her nipples quickly hardened. Earl knew what he was doing and it only invigorated Demi's libido.

While Earl sucked on her nipples, Demi's hands worked on undoing his pants. She felt his manhood push against his zipper as the button came undone and the zipper slowly move down. His cock sprang forward, his boxers barely holding in the massive appendage. Demi pulled his boxers down to reveal the true extent of his cock.

"Mmmm!" It was Earl's time to moan, as Demi spat on her hand and began to jerk him off. Her soft hands messaged his sensitive cock head as they finally made it to the bedroom.

"We both have too many clothes on!" Earl said.

Demi slowly pulled the rest of her dress down and off her body, taking her time as she watched Earl undress. He was moving as fast as he could, taking his pants right off, then unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside.

Once Earl was naked and Demi had just her panties on, Earl pushed her down onto the bed. Demi lifted her legs in the air to allow Earl to pull her panties off.

"Haha." He laughed as he felt the soaked fabric in his hands, taking a deep scent of her juices. "Somebody's been thinking about me."

Demi turned a bright shade of red as she was embarrassed by Earl's words. She had been getting increasingly turned on being around. She didn't mean to, but her body was just reacting to being so close to what it was craving. And now nothing was in his way.

Earl pulled Demi's legs apart and then pushed them up towards her head. Demi instinctively grabbed them, allowing Earl to go to his knees at the foot of the bed.

"Ooohhh god!" She screamed as Earl inserted his tongue into her pussy without any warm-up.

His talented tongue was doing the trick, licking her intimate area with gumption. Earl made sure to lick spots he knew she liked, making her loudly moan as he ate her out. His fingers went up and found her clit, rubbing it and giving it gentle squeezes. Her taste was intoxicating, the more Earl tasted her the more he wanted her.

Demi was moaning like crazy, her body on fire as Earl gave her amazing cunnilingus. Her juices were flowing and she was breathing heavily as her body inched towards a needed orgasm.

"Fuck... huh?" Demi said on the precipice of an orgasm as Earl pulled away.

"Not yet my pretty little slut." He told her.

He then began to tease her, rubbing her pussy lips, spitting on her clit, and licking her juices off her thighs. It kept her aroused without letting her go over the top.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked.

"Yes." She meekly answered.

"Then beg for it." He replied.

"Please... Earl, let me cum." She said.

"You can do better." He said as he put his lips less than an inch from her clit. She could feel his hot breath on it, only increasing her excitement.

"Oh, Earl please use that amazing tongue of yours to make cum! I've been so horny and I need to get off so badly!" She told him, giving in fully to his desires. "Ah!" Demi screamed as Earl sucked on her clit, his tongue doing circles around it, just as his fingers dove knuckle deep inside of Demi's pussy.

It was too much for her as Demi was already close. Earl had pushed Demi over the top and her pussy began to squirt out. Her denial of herself earlier plus Earl's teasing made her orgasm especially big. Her juices covered everything around, from Earl's face to her stomach to the bed she laid on.

Earl stood up and wiped his face off, his cock throbbing with excitement as he looked down at Demi's nude body. She was breathing heavily as she came down from the orgasm, her clit still gently pulsing, giving her small waves of pleasure.

Earl laid his cock between her lips, eliciting excitement from her body. Her body got aroused again as she felt Earl's large manhood seesaw between her lips. Earl was lubricating his cock with the remnants of Demi's juices, slapping his cock on her pussy to splash his cock with her juices.

Once he believed his cock was sufficiently covered, he lined his cock up with her opening, stopping just short, his head just tapping her lips.

"Do you want it? Do you want me inside you?" Earl asked.

Demi looked away, unable to watch Earl fuck her again. "Yes..." She quietly said.

"Say it. Say you want me and say it loudly." He replied.

With her head turned away she talk only slightly louder. "I want you to... huh!" She gasped as Earl didn't even let her finish, shoving half of his cock inside her.

He held himself there and looked down at Demi as she had a mini orgasm. Her body had been craving this feeling, the way Earl's thick cock stretched her out and made her feel things she hadn't felt before. As soon as he penetrated her, she felt the orgasm happening, her eyes rolled back as her body shook in waves of pleasure.

Earl soon continued his penetration of Demi, sliding his cock in deeper. Demi continued to shake and stir as Earl went deep into her. Her pussy was like a vice grip around his cock, squeezing him, trying to get him to cum. He just had to smile down at Demi as he was inside her again.

"Mmm!" Demi moaned as she felt the last little bit of Earl's cock enter her, his cock head touching her cervix. "God it's so big!" She said.

Earl started to thrust in and out of Demi at a slow controlled pace. He wanted to feel every inch of her insides. He closed his eyes to focus on the feeling around his cock. He felt the way Demi squeezed him, how wet she was, and how she would have little spasms when he inserted himself all the way and touched her cervix.

As Earl pulled out, Demi would feel a growing emptiness, her pussy missing the feeling of his cock stretching her out. She would then tense up as he pushed back in, only releasing herself in a fit of shakes when his cock finally hit her cervix.

Earl kept the pace up for several minutes, slowly pumping in and out of Demi. He stopped and opened his eyes, looking down at Demi's beautiful naked body. He went down and kissed her, Demi giving in and allowing his tongue access to her own. She tasted his saliva, a mix of pretzels and single malt scotch. It tasted oddly nice and only encouraged Demi to deepen the kiss, pushing her tongue further into Earl's.

Then Earl ended the passionate kiss, as he leaned back up and started pounding into her with all he had.

Earl looked down at Demi as he plowed his mighty cock into her. He watched her perfect chest bounce and her eyes roll back. Demi was feeling all of his raw speed and power, which were impressive, especially considering his age. Her pussy was on fire as he fucked like Michael couldn't.

Demi looked up at Earl, his skinny wrinkly body no longer a turn-off. She felt only lust as he rammed into her with force. She both couldn't believe she was in this position and loved the fact she was here. Earl stretching her pussy out felt right like he was built for pleasing her.

Demi loudly moaned as her body spasmed all around. She had felt like an itch had been growing inside her since the last time and only now was Earl scratching it. She almost felt relief, like her body needed Earl. As he drilled into her, she felt her orgasm quickly building to a crescendo.

Then just as she hit her highest point of pleasure, a shiver ran down her spine, starting in her neck and running down until she felt it in her pelvis. It gave her a numbing feeling, her skin and the air around her seemed to melt together in her mind.

Then when that shiver reaches her pussy, it seemed to radiate out, giving her waves of indescribable pleasures. She involuntarily arched her back as her body shook and pussy clamped down.

Earl slowed down, gently rocking his hips back and forth, enjoying the show below him. He loved watching Demi orgasm, each one its own unique show. He also knew Demi was hooked now and she will be his soon enough.

He pulled out of Demi, her juices covering his cock.

"Why'd you stop?" Demi asked.

"I want to bang those big titties of yours." He answered, getting on the bed next to her and slapping his cock on her chest.

Demi nodded her head in accordance, prompting Earl to swing himself over top of her. Demi pushed her chest together as Earl spat between them and then rubbed it in.

With 1 hand holding his cock, he guided it in between her rack. Her soft skin felt heavenly wrapped around Earl's cock, as he started to thrust back and forth. Demi was enjoying the feeling of Earl's big dick between her tit. The friction between his cock and her chest made Demi feel all warm. She began to quietly moan as the warm sensation spread throughout her body.

Earl's cock was poking at Demi's chin when he thrusted upwards. Demi looked down and opened her mouth, allowing Earl's cock to enter her mouth. His cock still had some of her cum on it and she got a mouth full of their 2 flavors. Her tongue did circles around his head, eliciting groans of pleasure from Earl.

Earl grab at the back of Demi's head forcing her to swallow as much of his cock as possible. He was in heaven as a quarter of his cock was in Demi's mouth, the rest wrapped in her tits. As he thrusted, he got closer to cumming although he was holding off, wanting to enjoy this moment for as long as he could.

He looked down at Demi, her brown hair falling all around her face, framing her beautiful visage. Her pretty pink lips wrapped around his cock head, her expert tongue licking all around his thick cock. Her perfect chest, squeezed together, glistening from spit and precum, as his cock drove between them. His balls slapped against the bottom of her tits causing them to gently shake. It was too much and Earl couldn't hold back any longer.

He quickly pulled out of Demi's mouth and began to stand up just as the first wad escaped. Demi quickly closed her eyes as the first 2 wads hit her face, covering it in a layer of Earl's cum. Her mouth was still open allowing some of Earl's cum to enter. She was surprised by how much she enjoyed its salty taste. Earl's third wad hit Demi's neck, the rest landed on her chest, covering her upper body in a thin layer of his cum.

"Oh ya!" He groaned as he looked down at the beauty below him covered in his spunk.

Demi wiped her eyes clean and looked down at herself covered in Earl's cum.

"Oh my god! You covered me!" Demi said.

"I had to. If this is our last time, I've always wanted to see you covered in my cum." Earl stated.

"Ugh, I got to clean off." She replied.

"You can take a shower in my bathroom." He responded, getting off the bed. "Get started and I'll bring you a clean towel."

"Thank you." Demi answered, getting off the bed, grabbing her dress and walking to the attached bathroom. She probably shouldn't be showering here but walking home like this wasn't really an option.

She turned the shower on and waited a moment for it to warm up then got in. She quickly cleaned Earl's cum off her, embarrassed that she let it happen again.

'How did you let it happen again?' She wondered to herself as the hot water ran down her body.

She stood there for several moments contemplating how she let it happen again. She had now cheated on Michael twice, it was no longer a one-time mistake. How could she live with herself?

She soon heard the bathroom door open and Earl walk in. The shower curtain kept him from seeing anything, yet Demi still covered her chest with her arms and turned away from where she heard him come in from. She was embarrassed to have slept with him again, succumbing to his charms.

'Cccrrrrkkk!'

Suddenly, she heard the metal hoops holding the shower curtain being pulled back. Turning her head around she saw a still-naked Earl getting in the shower with her.

"Earl... what are doing?" She asked turning her head away.

"I needed to shower as well. Thought we could do it together." He said, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"This is wrong." She replied but not pulling away.

Earl pushed on her upper back, forcing Demi to bend over and put her hands on the wall in front of her. Her perfect ass was up in the air, water hitting her back and trickling down her body.

"Tell me to leave Demi and I'll do it and never try to seduce you again. Tell me to stay and I'll never stop pursuing you." He told her, giving Demi another decision.

It was one they both knew her answer to before she said it but Earl had to hear her say it anyways. "Ok... please stay." She meekly said, almost embarrassed by how easily she was giving in to him.

Earl grabbed and spread Demi's ass cheek, giving him room to slide his cock into her. As his head penetrated her, Demi remembered why she gave in so easily to him. Her pussy lips were stretched again giving her familiar chills down her spine as Earl quickly filled her up again.

Earl grinned down at his busty neighbor, bent over in the shower. He had given her a chance to leave and forget this affair had ever happened. Yet, she told him to stay, to fuck her again. As he slid the last little bit in, he knew she was under his spell.

"Uhh!" She moaned as Earl slid the last of his cock in, his head tapping her cervix. It was like a button that only he had access to that made Demi forget about the outside world. Suddenly everything outside the shower was in a haze all that mattered was Earl and her body colliding.

And colliding they did. Earl grabbed Demi's hips holding her in place as he began his assault on her pussy.

'SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!' Rang through the bathroom over the sound of the shower running as Earl ponding into Demi, his thighs connecting with her glutes creating a loud smacking sound.

"Oh god!!!" Demi screamed out as Earl's cock touched her in places Michael just couldn't.

His cock drove her wild with lust, her pussy was on fire as he hit all her spots. It gave her a warm glowing feeling all over, as every nerve in her stood at attention. Every so often, Earl would adjust slightly, hitting and stretching a whole new part inside of Demi.

Demi's pussy was perfect to Earl, it tightly squeezed all around his cock. Along with the heat and wetness that came off, Earl felt like his cock just melted into Demi's pussy. He looked down and watched her perfect ass bounce as he slammed into her. He felt her body giving even more into him and he knew this weekend would be a fun one.

"Aah!" Demi groaned as Earl slapped her asscheeks, his wrinkly old handprint left on her butt.

Demi continued to groan as Earl gave her several more slaps, her cheeks turning a bright red color. He slowed down his pace as he slapped her cheeks, allowing them both to enjoy the experience. His rough treatment of her only brought her closer to finishing, her body loving Earl's coarse hands on her. Her firm cheeks felt heavenly to Earl, they jiggled ever so nicely after his slaps.

Earl stopped slapping and started to massage her asscheeks, picking the pace of his thrusts back up. Demi was edging towards her orgasm but after Earl began to thrust harder, she was pushed over the edge. Her pussy began to hug every crevice of Earl's cock as her body shook.

"Oh shhiiittt!" She loudly moaned and threw her head upwards.

Earl had slowed down after only a few strokes, feeling how Demi had begun to cum. He did slow small strokes, intentionally keeping himself almost completely inserted to feel Demi's pussy cumming around him. He continued to massage her perfect ass, feeling how muscular and strong it felt. He was very thankful for how well she kept in shape.

As Demi came down from another orgasm, Earl grabs her hair and forces her up as far as possible. Earl leans over as well until his mouth is next to her ear.

"You love my cock, don't you?" He asked, then stuffed the last of his cock back in.

"Uhh!" She moaned not wanting to answer his question.

"Answer me." He demanded.

"I do! I fucking love it!" She replied.

"Then let me give it to you some more." He responded, then moved back upright.

He started pounding into Demi again, her pussy on fire as he fucked her well. She turned the shower off, so the only sounds now were the slapping of their bodies together, Demi's moans, and Earl's grunts as he gave it all he had. He grabbed Demi by the shoulders and slammed into her with lust-filled strokes. He was going hard as he was getting closer and wanted Demi to cum with him.

It felt like magic to Demi, as after another orgasm Earl quickly got her moving to another one. The way his cock just stretched her pussy out, causing every nerve in her privates to fire. When he first penetrated her, it was a little painful but not anymore. She just felt an overwhelming pleasure. As he slammed into her, the pleasure radiated out like a wave throughout her body. It made her curl her toes and her eyes roll back as Earl set her body aflame.

"You want my cum?" Earl asked after several more minutes of fucking her, his cock ready to explode.

"Yes, fill me up, old man!" She screamed, no longer inhibited by shame or doubt.

At hearing those words, Earl began to cum, his cum exploding into Demi and hitting Demi's cervix. This caused Demi to cum with him, her pussy trying to squeeze all the cum it can out of him. Earl holds himself inside her as he drops his entire load into her pussy, as they ride each other's orgasms out together.

---

"Doesn't this feel right? Like this is where you're supposed to be?" Earl whispered in Demi's ear. He laid on top of her naked, his cock deep inside her.

"Mmmm mmmm!" Demi moaned a response a gag in her mouth not allowing much noise to escape. She was completely naked too, her dress neatly folded on a chair, her panties on the ground somewhere. She should feel guilty being in this position again, but her guilt had run dry at this point.

She had spent all of Saturday and most of Sunday over at Earl's in this exact position. She meant to leave Saturday morning. She woke up snuggling with Earl, having spent most of the night fucking him. But as she tried to leave, he woke him.

"Mmmm... hello darling." He said kissing her exposed neck.