Doubt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Earl, I should probably go..." She replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause this is wrong." She answered.

"That's not what you thought last night." He replied, his one hand reaching up and grabbing her lefttit.

"Oohh... I was drunk." She responded, slowly starting to sense she was losing herself.

"No you weren't." Earl said. "You can lie to Michael and yourself but you can't lie to me."

"It was still a mistake... ahh!" She told him, Earl pinched her nipples which caused the moan.

"Go if you must but I think you wanna stay, Plus, denying yourself now isn't going change the fact you'll be back, sooner or later." He replied.

Earl released his hand and rolled onto his back. Demi held her position for several quiet moments. She wanted to leave, to go home and never come back. But Earl's words stuck in her brain. Was he right? Was it inevitable that she would cheat with him again? She had promised herself never again after their first affair. And yet last night happened.

Demi tentatively rolled over and looked at Earl, her hand went under the covers and started jerking him off again.

"After this weekend, we can never do this again." She told him.

"Haha, sure." He said in an insincere voice, his hand going back to Demi's breast, his lips finding hers.

Demi completely submitted to Earl for a day and a half. Every time he wanted to fuck, she would oblige. She told herself she was just getting him out of her system, that by Sunday evening she'd have had enough sex with Earl and wouldn't fall back. Deep down, she knew it was a lie to justify what she was doing, but it was necessary one for her to accept this situation.

They fucked like rabbits, taking only short breaks between to regain stamina before continuing their affair. At some point, they stopped putting clothes on afterward. They would be taking them off within 90 minutes anyways, so what was the point? Earl was insatiable, banging Demi with the vitality of a man a third his age. Demi was shocked as he needed less than 2 hours to regain his hard-on.

Between sessions, they would eat and talk. At first, Demi found this very awkward. It was wrong that she was sleeping with him, it would be even worst if they developed any sort of romantic bond. Unfortunately for Demi, as she continued to stay and the awkwardness faded away, she could feel the romantic tension building. She tried to deny it but now feeling beyond sex and platonic friendship were being built.

It came to light when she was prepping to leave. She was putting the dress from Friday night back on when Earl exited the bathroom.

"You know there's a carnival in town this week, we should go check it out." Earl said to her, to Demi's surprise.

"We can't do that. That would be like a date." She responded looking at him in shock at his offer.

"Ya, that's exactly what it is." He replied.

"Earl, this was a one-weekend deal." Demi told him, now looking away.

"It was just a one night stand, then Friday night happened. Then Friday night was the last time, and then Saturday morning happened. Why deny it? This is going to happen again." He confidently responded

"Cause this time I mean it." She replied.

"Is that what you really want?" He asked.

Demi looked into Earl's eyes, he gave her a confident look, one that said 'you can't lie to me'.

"No..." She meekly replied, admitting to herself and Earl that it was just a lie.

"Then why not go on a date with me?" He responded.

"Cause I'm still engaged." She answered.

"You don't love him, though, do you?" Earl pried.

Demi hesitated about that question, which told Earl all he needed to know.

"One date and I won't ask for a second." He said.

"Alright, one date." She told him, walking out of the bedroom and out of his apartment.

Monday, Demi was feeling very guilty. Not only had she spent an entire weekend in bed with Earl but when Michael got back she acted as if nothing was wrong. She feared she was getting better at lying to him, and that it might only get easier if she continued this affair.

And then there was the guilt of agreeing to a date with Earl. Could she really go through with it? Sex was one thing, she had detached emotions and feelings from that. But a date would change that and that scared her. All these thoughts made work on Monday feel like it dragged on forever

When she stepped out of her car after getting home after work, she ran into Earl, who'd been waiting in his car to see Demi.

"Hey, beautiful." He said waving her down. He walked right up to her and kissed her in broad daylight. Demi didn't stop him but she thought it was bold of him.

"Earl... somebody could see!" She told him after he pulled away.

"Then let's go up to my apartment!" He replied, reaching down and grabbing her butt.

"Mmmm!" She moaned, Earl's hands on her body starting her ignition. "No, Michael's home he could hear us." She responded.

"How about a blowjob? Your mouth will be full and I promise to not make a sound." He answered.

Demi bit her lower lip. She did enjoy blowing him and it would be quiet enough. "Alright, but hands off until we're in your apartment." She agreed, removing his hand from her ass.

"I can do that." Earl replied, his greedy eyes already devouring Demi's body.

It was a surprisingly lively conversation as they walked to his apartment. They talked as if the weekend hadn't happened or they aren't about to do it again. Demi still felt a little guilty but the longer this went on, the less guilty she felt.

Earl unlocked his front door and let Demi in first, his impatient hands already on her body before the door even shut. His left hand gripped her ass, making Demi blush and giving her a warm feeling. They walked in tandem towards the living room, the room furthest from her apartment. Earl's right hand started to unbutton Demi's blouse at the bottom, while Demi undid the top buttons.

Once in the living room, Earl sat down on the couch as Demi took her blouse off. She then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, leaving her in her light blue underwear.

Demi straddles Earl's lap, going in and kissing his old lips, her arms wrapping around his neck and pulling him close. Demi felt herself just melt into the kiss, the outside world fading away as she made out with her new lover. He tasted of mint, he had been chewing on some gum in preparation, and his strong tongue entangled with hers.

His hands move around and felt up her perfect body. He started at the breasts, giving them a good squeeze before moving downwards. Her silky smooth skin felt electrically charged as his wrinkled hands moved down her body.

"Mmmm!" She moaned into his mouth as Earl's hands found their way to her ass, one hand grabbed her ass and spread it as the other hand traced a line along her pussy.

He furiously teased her, his hand stroking along her pussy, causing her juices to flow. Demi so wanted to tear his clothes off and let that big cock of his split her pussy in two. But she knew it would be too noisy.

She was getting too close to the point of no return now. She needed to get his hands away. She got an idea and reached behind herself, unclasping her bra and throwing it to the side. She broke the kiss and moved her chest to his face. Just as she hoped, Earl's hands quickly moved from her pussy to her chest, grabbing a handful of each of her breasts.

Demi closed her eyes and let her head fall back as Earl began to suck on her nipples. His tongue flicked her right nipple as his other hand gave her breast gentle squeezes. It felt good, really good and Demi had to stop herself from moaning out loud. Her nipples were getting increasingly hard, as Earl treated them just right. Earl pulled away from her right breast and moved to her left.

"Ahh!" She squealed as Earl softly bit down on her nipple.

"Quiet or someone might hear." Earl said, momentarily pulling away from her nipple.

"I know something that will stifle my moans." Demi replied, moving downwards and off the couch to her knees.

She started working on getting his pants off. She could feel her excitement growing as she pulled his pants down and his big cock came into view. She had never been this excited to blow Michael, but Earl's cock was just better, in both size and taste.

Earl's cock was already hard as it sprang free from his pants. Demi wasted no time, her left hand grabbing his cock around the base, her lips wrapping around the head. She stayed still, looking up into Earl's eyes as she drooled on his cock. Her drool slowly started to drip down his shaft, Demi took her right hand and began to jerk his rod off, covering it in a thin layer of her spit. It began to glisten in the light as Demi started to dip her head lower, taking his thickness into her mouth.

Earl's cock was like nothing Demi had felt before. The way it filled her mouth made her pussy feel jealous and turned her on endlessly. Demi slowly dove further down, her tongue doing laps around his cock as she slowly lowered her lips down. She was sucking down about an inch and a half at a time before pulling back slightly then moving forward again, taking more of Earl's cock in her mouth.

Earl sat back and closed his eyes focusing on the feel of Demi's mouth. He felt her soft tongue licking all around his cock, doing its best to coax his cum out. She kept sliding more and more of his cock into her mouth, the warm sloppiness enveloping more of his cock. He felt his head hit the back of her throat and her pull forward again. Demi took a deep breath in through her nose, then began to deepthroat Earl's cock, letting it slide down her throat.

After their weekend together, Demi had become something of an expert on deepthroating. It was much easier to do now compared to the first time she did it. She barely even gaged anymore, instead going right to the base with no problem, her mouth and throat filled to the brim. She felt the gentle tickle of Earl's grey pubes on her chin as she planted her nose into his stomach. She let the drool and precum collect in her mouth as she held firm for several moments.

When she started to need a breath, Demi slowly pulled her mouth off. As she rose, she released the copious amount of drool and precum that had built up in her mouth, covering Earl's cock in a solid layer.

"Oh, wow! You're good at that!" Earl quietly moaned. Demi just smiled up at him as she licked his cock up and down. "What if I paid you back for such a wonderful blowjob?" Earl offered.

"My moans will be too loud." She responded.

"What if you had something in your mouth muffling your moans?" Earl replied.

Demi bit her lower lip and smiled at Earl as she knew what he was proposing. She stood up as Earl laid down flat on the couch. She slipped her panties off, then sat her pussy down on his face.

"Ahh!" She moaned as Earl's tongue found its way into her pussy, sending an electrical charge through her body.

"You better get to sucking." He told her, removing his tongue for just a second.

Demi leaned forward and took Earl's cock into her mouth again, bobbing her head from tip to base. She felt his tongue intersect her pussy lips again causing her juices to flow.

Earl knew his way around Demi's body, he always found the spots that felt amazing to Demi. He had a hold on her body, which craved his touch, and her mind was quickly falling for him too.

"Mmmm!" She tried to moan but Earl's big cock prevented any loud noises from coming out.

His tongue had found its way to her clit, gently licking the spot and Demi reacted accordingly. Her pussy radiated a warm feeling, making Demi forget everything outside of here. In her hazed state, she started to pull off of Earl's cock. But before she could get off, she felt 2 wrinkly hands on the back of her head, holding her in place.

Earl lifted his knees and started thrusting his cock in and out of Demi's mouth, his hands holding her head in place. He continued his tongues assault on her pussy, licking her pussy just as she likes it. Demi tries to moan and groan but the large cock in her throat dampened the noise.

Earl continued to use Demi's throat, pumping his cock in and out of her. He brought himself close to orgasm and he could sense Demi was on the same track. Demi felt it too, Earl's cock began to pulse in her throat just as her clit began to pulse, signaling the end.

They came nearly simultaneously. Earl came after one last thrust, pushing his cock all the way down Demi's throat and exploding. Demi felt her own body convulse, the warm sensation of her squinting on Earl's face radiating throughout her body.

They stayed like that for several moments, Demi swallowing all of Earl's load as he feasted on her juices. Demi finally got off Earl once she felt both of their orgasms were through. She smiled down at Earl when she saw his face covered in her juices. Earl stood up and kissed her again, their 2 flavors mixing in each other's mouths.

Demi was surprised by how little guilt she felt. Maybe it was the volume of her cheating or that she was falling out of love with Michael. Or maybe, it was that she was falling in love with Earl. This terrified her, how could she love a man over twice her age?

But as their tongues collided, Demi's heart pounded through her chest. Something about being with him just felt right, like she belonged with him. Was she crazy? Probably. But she couldn't help how she felt.

She finally pried herself away from Earl and they put their clothes back on. Earl walked her to the front door, his hand around her waist.

"I'll see you, tomorrow." He said.

"Ya, we still gonna check out that carnival?" She asked.

"Of course, does Thursday work?" He responded.

"Ya, I can do Thursday." She replied, giving him one last peck before she left. "See you then."

Demi exited Earl's apartment and returned to her own. She felt a tinge of guilt when she walked in and saw Michael.

"Hey, babe." He said. "I'm just making some dinner."

"Great, I'll go change and be right back." Demi replied walking towards the bedroom.

She got out of her work clothes and brushed her teeth. Her guilt only increased as she thought about it. Nobody deserved to be cheated on.

Demi walked back into the kitchen, feeling pretty bad about herself.

"Oh, babe, I promised Earl you'd make your world-famous lasagna for dinner with him tomorrow night." Michael said.

"Babe that takes a long time to cook, and we don't even have all the ingredients." Demi replied, a little mad her fiancé did that. They had just fought about this exact thing and yet he still hadn't changed.

"It's totally worth it though." He responded.

"Ok, fine." She agreed, knowing she was doing something far worst.

Demi got home from work early the next day, having to make the lasagna for dinner tonight. As she got out of her car, she looked around the parking lot, half expecting Earl to be there. She didn't see his car anywhere, she figured he was still at work. She felt a tinge of disappointment. Michael had to go to the university today, so she'd have let Earl hit it. She was still feeling a little guilty, but he was just too good for her to stop.

After a few hours of cooking, the lasagna was almost ready. Demi cleaned herself up and put on a yellow spaghetti strap dress that was tight around her body and showed off her ample cleavage.

Demi was just finishing putting on her makeup, when Michael arrived home.

"Hey, honey." He announced his return.

"Hey... be out in a sec." Demi told him, perfecting the slight curl in her hair.

"Damn!" Michael said upon seeing Demi.

"You like?" Demi responded.

"Oh ya!" He replied. "You think we got time to fool around?"

"Definitely not." Demi answered. "Earl will be here at any moment and you need to put something nicer on."

"Fine but this dinner is going to be torture for me with you looking like that." He told her.

Just then they heard a knock at the front door. "See, he's already here, now go change." Demi said.

Michael went to the bedroom as Demi answered the door.

"Hey, Earl." Demi said, giving the old man a warm welcoming smile.

Earl walked in and got right up close to Demi. He kissed her and Demi gave in, letting their tongues meet before pulling away.

"We can't right now, Michael is home." Demi whispered.

"Come back to my place after, I've got a surprise for you." He replied, reaching down and grabbing her ass.

"Mmmm." Demi moaned, the thought of his surprise filling her with lust.

Dinner went fairly smoothly. The lasagna was delicious and conversation flowed just as the wine did. Michael seemed completely in the dark about Demi and Earl's affair. Earl even told him about their plans for Thursday, which didn't bother him at all, still believing them to be just friends.

After dinner, they all sat around, talked, and played a game. Michael had had a long day and with the wine flowing, he found himself drifting to sleep as time wore on.

"Hey babe, why don't you go to bed if you're tired?" Demi told Michael.

"Ya, Demi and I can head over to my place, so we're not too loud." Earl said, a coy smile on his face that Michael wastoo tired to recognize.

"Ya, that's a good idea." Michael replied before yawning. "It was great seeing you, Earl. Hope we can do it again someday."

As Michael walked to the bedroom to go to bed, Demi and Earl left the apartment. Once outside, Earl reached down and grabbed Demi's ass.

"Earl, Michael could come out and see." Demi whispered to him.

"It's just a 30-second walk, I doubt he'll come out." Earl replied.

"Just one blowjob and then I'm heading back." She told him.

"I told you, I have a surprise for you." He said, opening the door to his apartment.

They both stepped in and once the door is shut, Earl pulled Demi into another kiss. Demi felt herself giving into Earl once again as his hands roamed her body. She was worried Earl might push to have sex, even more worried that she might be powerless to stop him.

She felt Earl lift the bottom of her dress above her waist, revealing the brown thong she had put on. He began to grope her ass cheeks, his old wrinkly hands massaging her glutes. Demi started to moan into his mouth, as she slipped further into his embrace.

Demi wrapped her arms around Earl's neck just as Earl lifted her legs off the ground. Earl summoned every ounce of strength he had to lift Demi and hold her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked towards the bedroom, their lips never separated, as Demi took in all of the flavors of Earl.

Once in the bedroom, Earl placed Demi down on her back. He broke their kiss to stuff his face in Demi's large breasts. He pulled down the straps and top of her dress to reveal her chest. He wasted little time, going right in and sucking on her nipples. He undid his pants and let them fall to the ground, his one hand stroking off his massive appendage. Demi was already breathing heavily and seeing his cock out only increased her horniness.

"Earl stop, I'm gonna start moaning." She whispered to him and pushed him away.

"Well then, let me go get your surprise." Earl said, then walked out of the room.

As Demi waited for Earl's return, she took her dress off and folded it nicely, placing it nicely on a chair nearby. Whatever Earl's 'surprise' was she didn't want to ruin her dress. She left her panties on, taking those off might give Earl the impression they're going to fuck.

Earl walked back in, his hands behind his back, his cock still hard, swaying slightly as he walked. Demi went to her knees, preparing to give him a sloppy blowjob.

"Close your eyes and open wide." Earl commanded.

Demi followed his instructions and waited for his cock to enter her mouth. Instead, she tasted something rubbery and slick. At first, she believed it to be a dildo but once she opened her eyes she saw it was a bright red gag.