Doubt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bought this so that you will stay quiet as we fuck." He told her as he did the strap up behind her neck, Demi moving her hair out of the way.

He did it up tightly so there was no chance of the ball coming out of her mouth. The strap behind her neck dug into her skin a bit causing it to be somewhat painful. But her lust went well beyond that pain. It was an inflatable gag, so after securing it, he began to pump it up, Demi tapped his arm once it was enough.

"Trying and scream." Earl directed.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Demi tried to yell but the gag stopped any meaningful noises from coming out.

Earl got a big grin on his face. Demi wouldn't have another excuse, and both of them knew it.

"Crawl on the bed." He demanded.

Demi did as she was told, getting on the bed and slowly crawling towards the headboard. She slowly swayed her hips back and forth, her ass gently shaking. Earl licked his lips and followed closely, his eyes never straying from his prize.

Once Demi reached the end of the bed, she flipped around onto her back. She put her legs together and up in the air, allowing Earl to take her panties off. He took a quick sniff before throwing them aside. He then spread her legs wide, her glistening wet pussy available for the taking. He wasted no time teasing her, lining his cock up with her womanhood and quickly spreading her lips open.

"Mmmm!" Demi tried to loudly moaned, testing the gag as Earl inched his way into her.

Earl closed his eyes and focus on the feeling of Demi's warmth around him. He did long, slow strokes, slowly driving deeper into Demi. Her warm pussy tightly hugged his cock, massaging every nook and cranny. Demi's pussy was absolutely perfect and he wanted to stay like this forever.

Demi was moaning and groaning like crazy, testing out the gag, which was stifling all her noises. Earl's cock still felt huge to her, she could feel her pussy stretching as he pushed into her. Every time was its own unique experience, Earl's cock seemingly finding a new spot that felt incredible.

"Mmmm!" Demi tried to scream as Earl thrusted the last little bit into her, his clock head slamming into her cervix giving her a tingling sensation throughout her body.

Earl did small, quick strokes, his cock remained mostly inside Demi, his head hitting her cervix over and over again. He opened his eyes and look down at the young beauty below him. He watched her perfect breasts bounce as he banged her, her body began to shake and stir as she was no doubt getting closer to an orgasm.

Demi's head was blank as Earl's cock hit her cervix, her mind's sole focus was her lust. Earl fucked her just right, he knew her body better than she knew it herself. He found all the right spots and made her feel things she didn't know before.

Then, Demi suddenly felt his 2 wrinkly hands around her neck. He pushed down constricting her breathing as he ratcheted up his thrusting. She tried to tell him to stop but the gag plus his hands stopped anything from coming out. After just a few seconds, her eyes started to water and her face went red.

After about 20 seconds he released her, and a euphoric feeling washed over her body. It forced Demi to cum, her pussy squeezing down hard around Earl. Her already blank mind was overwhelmed with pleasure, the only thing keeping her awake was Earl's cock and the gag.

He had stopped moving while Demi cummed on him, holding his cock mostly inside her. He took his shirt off, so they were both completely naked now, as he watched Demi come down from her orgasm.

He then leaned forward and nuzzled his head against Demi's neck, giving her gentle, sensual kisses. He started to fuck her again, pulling his cock halfway out before slamming back into Demi.

"Doesn't this feel right? Like this is where you're supposed to be?" Earl whispered in Demi's ear.

"Mmmm mmmm!" Demi tried to respond but the gag did its job.

"It's like we were made for each other isn't it?" Earl said then went back to kissing her neck.

Demi wrapped her arms around Earl and thought about what he said. Was it true, were they made for each other? It felt incredible being in bed with him but he was so much older than her, what would people think?

"Mmmm!" She moaned, losing her train of thought, Earl having shifted inside her and found a really nice spot.

They were both getting close now, Earl's old cock pulsing inside Demi just as she neared her own orgasm. He could feel her getting goosebumps, her body getting all jittery as they neared their finish.

"Let's cum together." Earl whispered, Demi nodding her head in agreement. "Hold yourself back until I finish counting down."

Demi closed her eyes and held Earl tightly, their sweaty body made the entire room stink. Yet Demi loved the smell, it smelled like passion to her like she hadn't felt before.

"5..." Earl whispered in her ear, his cock receding from inside Demi, leaving her empty and desperate for him to thrust back into her.

"...4..." He continued, thrusting back into her and filling her up, his cock stretching her in ways she loved.

"...3..." He said, holding his cock inside her, their 2 private parts melting together.

"...2..." Earl pulled himself almost all the way out, just the tip of his cock head inside her. Both knew on 1, Earl would thrust back into her and neither would be able to hold back. Earl moved to look into Demi's eyes as he held himself just inside her.

"...1!" He exclaimed, as he furiously thrusted back into her, both of them allowing their orgasms to flow at the same time. Earl watched as Demi's eyes rolled back as he felt his cock explode inside her.

Demi felt Earl cum, his seed hitting her cervix as her pussy squeezed him tightly. She tried to scream in pleasure but the gag did its job, stifling her almost completely. She never wanted this moment to end, the feeling of Earl cumming with her made her orgasm feel even better.

Earl unclasped the gag and pulled it out, quickly replacing it with his tongue. Demi gladly accepted, her older lover doing small strokes inside as they both came down from their orgasms.

------

'This is a bad idea.' Demi thought to herself as she waited for Earl out front of the carnival.

It was Thursday after work when she had agreed to go on a date with Earl. She was wearing a red V-neck and jean shorts. She was standing near the entrance, nervously waiting for Earl. She was very worried about being seen by someone they know. Earl told her that they would play it off as them being just friends if they were caught, most people thought they were friends anyway. She still couldn't stop her nervousness.

Wednesday had come and gone quickly. After work, Demi had walked straight to Earl's apartment without a second thought. She knock on the door and once he answered, she walked right in without saying a word. Words were just wasted time at this point.

As soon as Earl shut the door, Demi was taking her shirt off and was walking to the bedroom. Earl followed and a few moments later, she found herself naked and bent over the bed with the gag in her mouth. She wasn't coaxed, convinced, or talking into this. She choose to be here.

The rest of the night, she thought about how easy it was for her to make that decision. She didn't even internally fight about it. She realized she was no longer being seduced, she was actively participating now.

This conclusion shook her brain as she waited for him. She saw him enter the park and waved him over. She could feel her heart pounding as he strode over.

"Hey, beautiful." Earl said then gave Demi a quick peck on the lips. "You look beautiful as always."

"Thanks, you look good too." She replied, taking in his casual shorts and shirt.

"Shall we go in?" Earl offered.

"Well, I was thinking, I saw a motel right around the corner, I was thinking we could spend our time there instead." Demi suggested.

"You're still nervous about getting caught?" He asked.

"Yes." Demi replied.

Suddenly, Earl kissed her lips again, this time deepening the kiss, allowing their tongues to swirl around in her mouth. Demi relaxed and kissed him back, making out with him in public. Demi just couldn't seem to control herself with Earl. She felt one of his greedy hands reach down a grab her ass.

"Looks like we're too far gone, now." Earl said when he finally pried his lips away.

Demi blushed as she realized how far she had gone with Earl in public. He took her hand and they walked to the ticket booth, her worries seeming to fade away as they made their way in.

Demi enjoyed her date with Earl. They ate, played carnival games, and went on rides together. They had been friends before their affair, and Demi didn't feel any weirdness about being with him. She had always enjoyed spending time with Earl, he had always been a happy upbeat guy. He often joked he was "too old" to be depressed. It made her wonder how far she wanted this relationship to go.

The carnival was not very busy, it being a Thursday night, which was nice as there were few lines they had to wait in.

At one point, Demi needed to use the washroom. There was a public one just on the outskirts near a forested area. She was washing her hands when she heard something strange.

"Oh ya, baby!" Someone had quietly said.

"Hello?" A confused Demi asked. She looked around and saw nobody.

"Oh god!" She heard again, this time realizing it was coming from behind the washroom, she could only hear them because of a small window beside the sink. Peeking out she couldn't see anyone around, only hear the distinct sounds of 2 people fucking. She took note and stored that information away for later.

"I won? I won!" Demi celebrated after winning a pink giraffe on the water baloon blast game.

Earl then gave her a peck on the lips, prompting a big smile on Demi's face. She looked up at him with sweetness and caring Earl had never seen before, the about-to-set sun hitting her face and making her eyes twinkle. He knew in that moment that she was growing feelings for him and he already knew how he felt.

"Where to next?" She asked.

"Why don't we could ride the Ferris wheel and watch the sunset." Earl responded.

"Sounds great!" Demi exclaimed, taking Earl's hand and walking towards the wheel.

Demi smiled as they walked through the carnival, she had tuned out the rest of the world and focused on being with Earl in the moment. It felt strangely easy being there with Earl. She had assumed she'd be on edge the entire time, but the only time she had was when she thought she saw a co-worker but was wrong.

Her smile suddenly faded as she turned the corner and immediately saw Debbie of all people. Demi froze in fear, her only saving grace was that Debbie was focused on a game and didn't immediately notice. After the initial shock, she calmed herself and let go of Earl's hand. She wasn't sure if she should get her attention or try to sneak by but it didn't matter as Debbie saw her.

"Demi!" She exclaimed running over and hugging her.

"Debbie!" She said trying to sound excited.

"Oh Earl, I didn't see you." Debbie said, after letting go of Demi.

"Hey, Debbie." He replied. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just on a date." Debbie responded. Earl and Demi only then noticed the large muscular man standing behind her. "Guys this is Andre. Andre, this is Demi and Earl."

"Nice to meet you." The man said in a deep voice, shaking both their hands.

"So, what happened to my invite for this get-together?" Debbie teased.

"It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing and we just forgot to send I guess." Earl replied, to Demi's relief.

"Ah, it's ok. This guy has been keeping me very busy this week." Debbie responded.

"Ya, I've barely seen you this week." Demi told her.

"Well, I'm free Sunday we should do something then." Debbie replied.

"Definitely." Demi responded.

"Well, we should probably take off, I'll see you guys later." Debbie said, taking Andre's hand and leaving.

Demi and Earl walked the other way. Demi released the breath she'd been holding. Seeing Debbie dumped a bucket of cold water on their date. Demi started to question what they were doing here. This was a date but what was the endgame here? Was it for her to leave Michael for Earl? Michael and her social circles were very intertwined, so what would her friends think? She'd become a social pariah.

Demi was suddenly uncomfortable with the social implications of this date. She crossed her arms and had a scowl on her face as they waited in line. Even once on the wheel, Demi still kept her arms crossed. Earl put his arm around her shoulders, which did not help Demi's mood.

"What's wrong?" He asked as the wheel began to move.

"What are we doing here, Earl?" She replied.

"We're watching the sunset." He answered.

"No, I mean what are we doing on a date?" She responded. "What's our future? Are you gonna want me to leave Michael for you? And what will people think?"

The wheel stops at the top giving them the best view of the setting sun.

"Hey, come here." Earl said, grabbing Demi's head and resting it on his shoulder. Demi relaxed a bit as they sat there and watched the sun go down.

"I don't know what I want, Earl." She told him.

"That's ok, we don't need to figure it out now. We've got time." He replied. "But I like you a lot and want to give this a try. What do you say?"

"I like you, too." She answered.

Earl went down and gave Demi a passionate kiss on the lips, their tongues interlocking as Demi melted into the kiss. She reached down and began to rub the bulge in his pants, which she felt stir and grow.

"Maybe we should head to that motel you saw." Earl suggested as the wheel began to turn again bring them down.

"Actually, I have a better idea." Demi replied, a coy smile on her face.

Once down on the ground, Demi grabbed Earl's hand and led him toward the bathroom. She was walking as fast as she could go needing Earl to be inside her. The entire time she had been with Earl, her body had been craving his, and now it was going to get what it craved. She didn't care who saw or what they thought, she was all horned up and ready for a release.

The sun had almost fully set when they finally got behind the bathroom, just a few beams of light illuminated the area. Earl could just barely see Demi pulling her shorts down, her bare bottom completely exposed. Earl didn't wait, pulling his pants down as Demi leaned over, putting her hands on a nearby tree.

Earl didn't wait another moment, quickly inserting himself into Demi. Her warm wetness enveloped him, the intoxicating feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his old cock made him hope he'd never bust.

For Demi, his large appendage stretched her out just right. She was addicted, her body yearning for this feeling whenever he was not fucking her. She had turned into a slut for his big old dick and there was no turning back now.

"Ahh!" She squealed as she felt his cockhead slam into her cervix.

It felt too good honestly, the way his big cock hit all her sensitive spots and just filled her up. How she would feel momentarily empty as he pulled out, then suddenly full as he thrusted back into her. It drove her wild with lust, she couldn't contain herself as she loudly moaned from his frantic fucking.

Demi looked straight forward at the tree in front of her as Earl's hands began to massage her ass. Demi still wasn't used to his thickness, she hoped she never gets used to it as the feeling of him stretching her pussy out made her toes curl and allowed her to forget about everything else.

"Oh!" She squealed as Earl slapped her ample behind.

Part of Earl couldn't believe he was nailing Demi. She was the perfect woman, from her beautiful face to her pretty toes and every part in between. As he continued to thrust into her with all his might, he felt her pussy squeeze him, hugging every inch of his cock.

Demi soon felt her body begin to shake as her clit began to pulse, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Earl sensed her oncoming orgasm and so inserted himself all the way, doing small circular thrusts inside Demi. He grabbed Demi's hair and pulled her head back while leaning over.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?" Earl whispered in her ear.

"Yes." Demi whimpered an answer, her body on the precipice.

"Can anyone else make you cum like I can?" He asked as his other hand slipped down between Demi's legs heading right for her clit.

"Uhhh..." She moaned as his fingers found their mark. "NO!" She screamed her answer as her body lost control and she began to cum.

Earl kissed her lips as Demi's body uncontrollably spasmed in fits of pleasure. Earl's tongue was the only thing stifling her moans. While Earl had given her incredible orgasms before, this time was different. He wasn't just a neighbor she was fucking but now someone she was romantically involved with. The emotional connection enhanced it in her mind, making an already incredible experience even better.

As Demi came down from her orgasm, Earl stopped kissing her and stood back up straight. He then grabbed her left leg and lifted it off the ground. Demi turned her body, her right hand remained on the tree for balance. She placed her leg on his shoulder as Earl restarted his thrusting, in and out of Demi he went, pumping her full of his cock. He pulled Demi's shirt up above her chest, then pulled her tits out of her bra. Earl's wrinkly old left hand greedily grab at her chest, kneading it and tugging at her nipples. Demi loved when Earl played with her chest. His rough hands squeezing her breasts made her whole body glow. With his cock pounding her insides, Demi inches closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Oh god!" She moaned. "It's so fucking good!"

"Good enough to get me a second date?" He asked, his orgasm also rapidly approaching.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" She screamed, her pussy clenching down around Earl as she began to cum.

"Oh shit!" Earl roared back, Demi's tight pussy clamping down around him causing him to release himself inside her.

Demi and Earl lean in and kiss each other as they ride out their orgasms, a successful first date completed.

------

"You ready to go?" Andre asked Debbie as they walked around their date completed.

"Ya, let me just go use the bathroom real quick." She said, turning and walking towards them, the sun falling below the horizon.

She had had a good time with Andre, but she also knew this wasn't going to work. He was sweet and nice but didn't have the same energy level as her. He seemed like a stay in and watch a movie type and she needed someone who could party like her. She was also in no rush to settle down, she felt like she had plenty of life to live before that.

She let him down easy though, and as she walked to the bathroom, she played out the conversation in her head. She didn't want to string him along, so she was going to talk with him tonight.

She was so in her thoughts, she almost didn't see Demi pulling Earl behind the bathroom. But she just did, barely catching a glimpse of her 2 friends going into the woods.

'What the heck!' She thought, not believing what she had seen.

In Debbie's mind, there was no way Demi would be cheating. She had been with Michael for 9 years. But then again, if she had only had 1 dick for almost a decade, she'd have probably gone insane.

Curiosity got to Debbie and she snuck around to see if it was true. She was shocked to see her best friend bent over taking the old man's cock.

To be continued...