Doug and Brenda Pt. 01: The Series Begins

Story Info
Brenda & Doug go down a path.
2.4k words
3.98
19.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should read 'The Queen of the Lagoon' first so this story makes sense.

This is a story that becomes a Cuck story so, if that is not your thing, please do not read it.

To those who do read it, I hope you enjoy it.

**********

On their long trip home, Doug brought up the topic that they discussed on their honeymoon, namely him watching his bride with another man.

Brenda said that, although she wouldn't say no right now, she did want him to explain to her why he wanted her to do it.

He said to her, "Look, when you were with Nick, I couldn't take my eyes off of you two. I saw it in your eyes that you enjoyed taking him in you with me watching. When I saw that, my whole body trembled and I could not believe what I was witnessing."

He continued, "Tell me the truth, you enjoyed it as much as I did, if not more."

Brenda looked at him and replied, "Babe, I don't want you to think I am some fucking slut that will let any guy fuck your wife. I'm not..."

She continued, "I love you and always will. And, you know why we did it...because they were in a situation that we could help them with."

He answered, "Yes, I know that and I was just as guilty as you for fucking Gloria. Tell me, what were you thinking when I was fucking another woman in front of you?"

Brenda said, "At first I was a bit jealous but soon I enjoyed watching you with her...the way you made her happy and the thrill you gave her. I felt like it was normal for you to be doing her and me watching."l knew you did it out of love, not just to get laid."

They chatted some more and before they finished, they agreed to give it a try only if the situation presented itself.

Over the next year, their married life got in synch and both found their roles which they adjusted to quite nicely.

Then, one day they got a call and it was Nick, the gentleman from their honeymoon.

Brenda put him on speaker and he gave them the news that his wife, Gloria was in remission and that everything was great.

They told him they were elated and to tell Gloria they missed her. He said she was out shopping and would tell her.

He said they were still in shock over the good news.

He continued and told us that Gloria never stopped talking about the trip and them and how much she enjoyed their company and that the sex was pretty good too.

They spent a lot of time talking and then Brenda said, "Hey Nick, why don't you and Gloria visit us? We are only a short distance from you, about 6 hours by car. We would love to have you two come."

Doug yelled out "Come on out and visit us. We will have a nice time."

There was silence and then Nick said, "Ok, we'll come. When do you want us?"

They both said together, "The sooner, the better...and plan on staying a couple of weeks."

Nick thanked them and said they would come out in two weeks and they told him they looked forward to their visit. Then they hung up.

Brenda & Doug were very happy that Nick & Gloria were coming and the next day they put in for vacation time so they could spend the time with Nick & Gloria.

For the next couple of weeks, they made plans to visit different places. They picked the restaurants they wanted to go to and made sure the guest bedroom and bathroom were perfect for their visit.

The night before his arrival, Doug said to Brenda, "Well, did you have any special plans to entertain Nick?"

Brenda looked at him and replied, "I hadn't thought of that. What do you think? What about you and Gloria?"

Doug replied, "It would be ok with me if it happened. I wouldn't push it though. We don't know what mindset they will be in if we move to quickly. They may not want to participate any more."

She agreed with him and said they would play it by ear.

Now, let me describe their home so you know the layout.

They live on the outskirts of Tarpon Springs, Florida. They have a sprawling ranch with four bedrooms and a private bathroom in each bedroom.

They have a swimming pool and a hot tub with an outside shower.

Their 1/2 acre property is private with an eight foot high stockade fence.

There are no neighbors next to them either.

The next day they got up early and had breakfast and waited for their guests.

By mid morning their car pulled into the driveway. The doorbell rang and Brenda ran to open the door. She hugged and kissed them like never before. Doug welcomed them in with a hug for Nick and a kiss for Gloria.

Doug helped bring in their luggage as Brenda showed Gloria to the large guest room.

Finally, the guys brought in the luggage.

As they put their stuff away, we all chatted and told them that we were so happy for them.

Nick said, "Gloria and I think the Amazon trip cured her. I know it did wonders for me."

Then Gloria said, "All kidding aside, we want to thank the both of you for what you did for us. It's not often people help out strangers the way you did. I especially want to thank Brenda for literally giving herself to Nick. Not that Doug didn't do his part in giving of himself to me. Nick and I both love you two."

After their watery eyes disappeared, they all started laughing.

Gloria yelled out, "Hey guys, I brought the tape from the vacation. We thought you might like to see it."

Brenda replied, "That's great. Maybe we can make another." Everyone laughed.

Gloria blushed and Nick and Doug just smiled and shook their heads.

Then Nick said, "Well, I guess that's a possibility."

Over the next few days, the four friends went all over and ate out every night.

The weather cooperated and even started getting hot.

One day Brenda suggested they stay home and have a bbq for dinner and they decided to eat in.

After lunch, Doug suggested we use the pool. Brenda thought that was a great idea but Nick said they didn't bring suits.

Brenda laughed and said, "Nick, remember on the cruise...we went to the lagoon and we all swam naked? So, what's the problem now?"

Nick looked at Gloria and she shook her head yes.

Then the four of them undressed and headed to the pool.

They found their lounges and relaxed, feeling the warm sun on their nakedness.

After awhile, Brenda said she was going in the pool and everyone got up and joined her in the refreshing water.

Nick said the water felt great and swimming naked was the best.

It didn't take long before naked bodies were touching naked bodies and everyone enjoyed it.

Then, it happened...

Brenda swam up to Nick and stood in front of him, her tits floating on the top of the water. As he looked at her, she kissed him deeply.

Then she said, "Doug, if it's ok with you and Gloria, I want Nick to fuck me, but only if it's ok with you two."

Gloria smiled and said, "My dear Brenda, I know my husband would like that a lot and so would I."

Doug just nodded a yes.

Brenda led Nick out of the pool and, without even drying off, they laid down together on the carpeted deck.

Brenda told Nick to lay on his back and when he did, she wasted no time on easing herself down his hard cock until it disappeared into her.

She looked over at Doug who was watching intently, with Gloria sitting next to him, jerking his cock gently.

As Brenda rode Nick, her tits were bouncing up and down.

Brenda looked at Doug and started yelling out, "Hey baby, you watching me baby? You enjoying this...watching Nick fuck me? I hope you do because I'm going to do it some more."

Gloria picked up her pace and now she was kissing Doug as well.

Before Doug knew it, Gloria was all over him, feeling him up and sucking his cock.

She looked over at Nick and they smiled at each other.

She started riding Doug's cock too, her tits bouncing in front of him.

Just then Nick yelled out he was cumming and shot his cum into Brenda's young cunt.

Doug soon yelled out he was cumming and shot his cum into Gloria's cunt.

When both women got off their men, cum oozed out their freshly fucked cunts.

Brenda went over to Doug and said, "Well, husband of mine, did you enjoy watching Nick's big cock going in and out your wife's cunt?"

Doug smiled and said, "You know I did. I hope you keep your promise to me too."

For the next hour or so, the four friends enjoyed each other more than once until it was time for dinner.

After dinner, they decided to go out to a club for some dancing.

The place wasn't crowded but enough people to make it lively.

They sat at a booth out of the way and ordered a couple of bottles of wine.

When the music played, the women wanted to dance. Brenda danced with Nick and Doug danced with Gloria.

When they finished dancing, Nick sat next to Brenda and Doug sat next to Gloria.

For the next couple of hours the air was heavy with sex among them.

Then Gloria said, "I don't know about you people, but if I don't get a cock in me soon, I am going to explode."

They all laughed, paid the tab and went home.

As soon as they got inside, clothes came off and Gloria wasted no time in sucking the guy's cocks.

Brenda joined her and the two women knelt in front of the guys, sucking their cocks until the shot their cum into the women's mouths.

Then Brenda kissed Gloria and they shared the cum in their mouths.

Brenda then laid Gloria on her back and mounted her and started rubbing their pussies together.

Gloria was moaning and moving her hips and finally screamed out, "My god, I'm cumming." Her orgasms seemed to last forever as her body shook.

As her body relaxed, the two men went over to her with their cocks now hard.

Doug got on his back and Brenda helped Gloria mount Doug and she lowered her cunt onto Doug's cock.

Then Brenda moved Gloria's body forward and Nick's cock found Gloria's asshole.

Nick put cum on his cock and slowly slipped his cock in her ass.

Now, Gloria had a cock in her cunt and one in her ass and was being double fucked.

It didn't take long for both men to shoot more cum into her.

They all fell to the side spent.

About an hour later, they got up, showered and put minimal clothes on and had coffee.

Over coffee, Brenda started off the conversation, "Well, today was a great day. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves."

Nick replied, "I know I had a great time."

Doug said, "I did as well."

Then Gloria said, "Well, for god's sake, we all had a great day of sex with friends. What the fuck is better than that?"

They all laughed.

Gloria continued, "Doug, you and Brenda made me a nympho and I love it. So, what's the sex going to be like for us going forward?"

Brenda smiled and replied, "What would you like to do Gloria?"

Gloria thought about it and replied, "How about me getting a gang bang?"

Everyone almost fell off their chairs.

Doug said, "Excuse me, but you want to get gang banged?"

Everyone laughed except Gloria...she was serious.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Doug went to the door, opened it and it was his good friend Tom, his best man and Tom's wife, Susan.

Doug brought them into where everyone was and introduced everybody.

Tom apologized and said they were in the area and just dropped by and said they wouldn't stay long.

Doug offered them coffee and told them to relax.

They were still laughing when Tom asked what was so funny.

Brenda said, "It's a long story but Gloria said she wanted a gang bang."

Susan said, "Well, if that is what she wants, Tom could arrange one for her."

There was dead silence with all eyes on Tom.

Tom then said, "Seriously, if the lady wants one, I can arrange one."

Susan jumped in and said, "Tom arranged one for me a few weeks ago."

Again, there was silence and stares.

Susan continued, "If you want to hear about it, I'll tell you."

Gloria shouted out, "Tell us honey."

Susan started, "Well, obviously you guys didn't know, but Tom and I have been in the lifestyle for a few years now. We just never told anyone."

Continuing, she said, "Anyway, Tom arranged for ten guys to join us for a night of me getting fucked by all of them. It was terrific."

Brenda looked at Doug and said, "I think the situation just presented itself."

Doug looked at her and said, "Well, I guess it has. Nick and Gloria, are you ok with this?"

Nick said that if Gloria wanted to do it, he was ok with it.

Gloria said she wanted to do it too.

Tom told them that he would arrange one for next week. Then he asked Brenda if she was going to join Gloria.

Brenda looked at Doug and replied, "I think I will join my friend and my husband can watch it all."

Susan chimed in and said, "Would it be ok if I joined you two?"

She got an immediate yes as a response.

Now, I know what that you want to know what Tom & Susan look like, so here it goes.

Tom is about 30, 5'7", 165, brown hair brown eyes with an athletic build.

Susan is 29, 5'6", 120, full breasts, red hair, green eyes and a nice ass.

Tom said he would make some calls tomorrow and set it all up. He would use the same motel that he used for Susan's. Then, they left.

That night Gloria and Brenda got their taste of getting fucked by more than one guy and sure as hell enjoyed it.

Look for # 2 in the series.