All Comments on 'Doug and Brenda Pt. 01: The Series Begins'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are not getting it, are you?

You have written many stories, and seem good.

You have many red H's to your name, which is good.

What you don't have are any in LW section. Why?

Because cuck shit is just that SHIT.

Writers that have high score in LW don't often write cuck stuff, plus they don't get as much crap as those like you.

You should stick with what you know. Going in LW is your choice, but bad one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not so sure about this

Starts off as casual sex with another couple and now she does gang bangs and joins in when someone gets ten guys lined up. Just not real for me. I know a fantasy site with no diseases etc but just not that real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Much

This is pretty formulaic and there's not much that is erotic about this. It's like a 'paint-by-number' painting. This is 'paint-by-number' writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please

Spare us from a number two, this was hard enough to get past even though I read very little of it.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 4 years ago
Let’s Play LW Cliche Bingo!

Checked off six boxes, and it’s just the first installment.

Not Hall of Fame material, this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grammer

Why is every sentence another paragraph?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

LOL, only in LW would someone be criticising a writer's "grammer"!

@author: A series of one line sentences doesn't make a story. Go read some of the Hall of Fame stories. Then read yours. You're so far off the mark it's not funny. I couldn't finish either of the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Look most women I know fantasise about being in a gang-bang, if I could ensure that my identity would never get out, I'd be up for it in a heart-beat. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
But I did read it and guess what? I didn’t liked it, even more

I laugh my ass off. This little flat drivel was laughable, the same stupid plot, idiotic characters, all of it was poor written and so silly. You are so talent free, I still can stop laughing.

One shitty star for the effort. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@anon Re: You are not getting it....

Actually, it is YOU who doesn't get it. This category is specifically set up for stories about wives having sex with others. If you don't like that, it's YOU who should go somewhere else (my guess is gay category) not the author. Your whining about scores is a joke, because we all know it's you pathetic trolls with multiple accounts down voting every story and crying about them in the comments. The thing is, once the stories move off the new page,the scores rebound back to normal as you trolls have something else in your sights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didnt finish it

More non loving wives.....as for the commentor that says, its in LW and that where cheating wife stories should be.....no they should be in FETISH ffs, look up Oxford dictionary meaning not pervy wimps dictionary. Fetish Fetish Fetish!!!!!

JJ

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

At least the author gave fair warning with his last sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous