Doug and his Sluts Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left hand is around her, playing with her boobs; my right fingers are on her pussy lips, middle finger between her labia flaps, 2 fingers on the other side of the loose flesh, running steadily up and down, tugging her lips, but not entering her. Taking her on a roller coaster ride, up then down several times, when she's about to cum, I stop stimulating her there and move up to her tits.

I whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to eat your pussy, while you watch them." I kneel on the floor, placing her on the edge of the sofa.

I gently push on her inner thighs, so she opens her legs wider.

"I can smell how horny you are. Does watching Bill get you horny?"

"Mmm hmmm, see tips her head."

"After an oral orgasm, I'll fuck you. You'll cum while watching them."

I nibble and lick up her inner thighs, my fingers pinching, rolling her nipples.

My mouth hovers over her vulva, just breathing on her wet labia. I kiss her clit, pull lightly on the tiny nub with my lips, she quivers, so then I stop, nothing, not moving, not wanting her to cum yet.

I slip my forefinger into her wet slit, once it's wet, I poke her ass, and twist her nipples, harsher, more pressure tugging them; my tongue flicks her clit as fast as I can, jabbing a second finger into her ass, twisting in her hot ass.

"Cum you slut."

She explodes I mean screaming; legs shaking, mashing her hips to my face, pulling my hair, her thighs clamp tightly.

"Holy Fuuuuck" she hollers.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, wwoowwaahhh."

"Innnncredibllllle." Her breathing is loud erratic.

She releases me. Several moments of quivering, and even after she seems recovered, she shivers uncontrollably.

"Look at them, lets join." Ann suggests.

"Ok, but I'm going to fuck you doggy style; kneel behind Li, do to her as I do to you."

I start by forcing Anne's cheeks wide with my thumbs; it looks the knotted end of a balloon. Kissing, small nibbling type kisses all around her dark puckered skin; licking, rimming her in a circular, clockwise motion with my tongue, several times around the pungent orifice.

I stab at her anus, lick right into her slightly gaping, puckered hole, she quivers. I reach under, my thumb rubs across her hard clit, side to side. I put my left index and middle finger in her pussy rotating them, I tap her g spot, at the same time I remove my tongue from her asshole.

"OOOOO," she almost cums. I remove my slick left hand and replace my tongue with my forefinger; she pushes back wanting more. I twist and turn, with a gentle in and out motion. Sliding my right two fingers into her cunt careful to not make her climax; I stick a second finger up her butt, she pushes back her sphincter muscles pulsing.

I slowly remove my fingers, placing my cockhead to her gaping hole, gently rubbing it around the gaping dark hole, I slowly press; she accepts it with a moan. I barely get my head inserted, and she pushes back, taking more. I feel the searing heat, and tightness squeezing my girth.

I hit her g spot with my fingers in rhythm with my gentle thrusts into her ass. I stroke steady, full, deep, rhythmic, piston pounding. All the while, my fingers simultaneously assaulting her g spot.

She shudders, drops to the floor screaming.

"Ohhh myy gawd, ohh myy gaaawd, OOHHHH MMYYYYY GGAAAAAWWWWD."

I remove my fingers grab her hips and continue pounding, deep stroking, gaining speed, ramming in her hot anal canal.

"I've got a hot load of jism here you slut, you want it?"

"Yeesss, yes giiiive it to meeee."

"You whore your husband is watching, are you sure you want me to cum in your ass, you little slut?"

"Yesss, I waannnt your hot creeeammm in my assssss."

I relentlessly pound her; faster, harder, she has peaked and spasmed several times. She's flat on the floor her hips angled, I'm forcibly thrusting.

"Bill, should I stop?" I look at him, he is hard again, wide eyed.

"She is loving it, go ahead cum in her ass."

"OK, you slut whore, take it," a few more slamming strokes and I ejaculate into her, I spasm several times, pressing hard, deep inside her; then twerking, pump my cock a few more times.

She's convulsing, groaning; as her shaking and quivering subsides, I withdraw. Ann's moaning, limp on the floor, shivering, sighing.

I move to the couch.

"Li, Carmen, tend to Ann."

Mary comes to me,

"I still have a lot of Bill's cream in me she smiles."

"I'm spent, that sexy slut is tight." I take a sip of wine.

"Sherry, called me dad, I said starting to weep again.

"Oh, that's awesome" Mary hugs me.

Bill sits beside us, as he's about to speak.

"Quiet Bill, just sit, look, watch, enjoy, have some wine."

Ann is being cuddled, she looks like a baby, they are rocking her, Ann has her head resting on Carmen's boobs, her right arm around her waist, her left around her neck. Carmen leans forward, Ann begins making out, twisting from Li, and loving each other. Li comes to the sofa.

"Somebody, fetch more wine," Mary gets up.

"Ann, no more sex, just enjoy the moment."

Sherry sits beside Bill,

"I think I can take it; may I try?"

"Yes" Bill replies

"Not tonight you two, save it for another time."

"You are such a big meanie, Daddy."

"Careful I'll put you over my knee."

"OOOO, I'd like that" She raises her eyebrows.

"Damn you stop it." I laugh.

Wine arrives, I call to Ann and Carmen.

Carmen sits across my lap, kisses my lips.

"Thank-You" kisses my forehead.

"Thank-You" kisses my nose.

"Thank-You" kisses all over my face,

"Thank-You, Thank-You, Thank-You" she goes to Mary.

"Easy sweetie just one is fine" They lock lips.

We open another bottle of wine, chatting.

"Ann where do you work?" Sherry asks.

"Flannigan's dept store" Ann replies

"What do you do?" Sherry quizzes

"Cash, customer service, some stocking shelves"

"I will pay you more" Sherry blurted.

"Come work with me."

"Where, what do you do?"

"I manage that sex shop where we met."

"OMG, YES." she squealed, reaching out to hug her.

"Meet me at the store tomorrow, 10:00 am."

Carmen whispers, asks if I'm upset about how aggressive she was with Ann.

"No, my dear, you were great, remember I am not that type of Dom anymore; explore your sexuality, we will guide you. Just remember only in our presence."

12