Doug and his Sluts Pt. 25

Story Info
Some couple time for Mary and Doug.
2k words
1.73
1.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

56

Early morning, I awaken to movement beside me. Mary is masturbating, one hand on her tit, two fingers in her twat. Realizing I am awake she turns and starts kissing me.

"I am so horny, do me please master" I throw back the covers.

"Damn bitch you are a sexy one, your tits are astounding."

I reach over and massage them.

"You're so hot," I rub both cheeks, rubbing and tugging on both ear lobes.

"Such a stunning body" my hands roaming; gently rubbing massaging.

"Damn you're sexier now than when we met."

I move lower on the bed, her eyes close, one hand on her right tit the other gently running a finger up and down her pussy lips, occasionally dipping in. I kneel between her legs.

"My god these legs firm, athletic, you could be a model." I rub her legs massaging her thighs. I stop at the top and gently push her pussy lips together, like squishing a huge pimple. She moves her hand to join the one rolling her nipples.

"Mmmmmm, oh you know what I like, master" I place my thumbs on her labia and open her.

"You have the best-looking cunt I have ever seen; it is perfect. These lips, just the right size, not floppy like some," I rub the slick inner lips with my forefinger,

"Nice clit, so tantalizing." I part everything away from it.

"This clit is delectable," I lean forward and kiss it, she quivers and moans.

Geezus Mary, you smell so good when you're horny."

I Hold her open with both hands; I flick her clit with my tongue then lick the insides of her inner lips, again circling her clit; then down the other side.

"You have the best flavor I have ever tasted, such delicious syrup."

I repeat this several times. I stop, lifting her legs high, I kiss her anus very gently; she quivers, moaning. I use my tongue as wide as I can, to push against the dark brown wrinkled skin. I push the tip of my tongue directly on her pungent bung hole, rotate around, then swipe up to the clit, like licking an ice cream cone. Several licks later, her hips are moving in unison with me, I look up she is twisting her nipples, pulling them outward, stretching them longer.

I insert 2 right fingers into her as my left thumb massages her clit. I take my fingers out and move them to her anus. Sucking hard on her clit, pushing my teeth against her engorged, sensitive nub, I jamb both my fingers into her asshole; twisting and turning. While deep inside her hot, tight hole. I bite her clit fairly hard, she quivers and climaxes, I continue rolling her clit between my teeth, as I rapidly fuck her asshole with my fingers. She is shaking and moaning. I slow my actions, being very gentle, massaging kissing, gently bringing her down.

I move up, gingerly kissing up her stomach, licking around her nipples. Placing much of my body weight on her I kiss her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. After a minute, she pulls me to her side; I put my arm under her neck; she cuddles in.

"You are wonderful" A few minutes of afterglow bliss, she raises her head.

"I want to get up with the girls, will you come back to bed after they leave, I want some couple time today, just the two of us, we have been so busy?"

"Ok, I say," releasing her, we dress and go to the kitchen.

"Well, we weren't sure if we would see you this morning, sounds like you already ate" Sherry was flicking her tongue at us.

"Well, we didn't want to miss our morning chat with our girls, but we are planning to return for much of the day, when you get home knock on our door, if no response check that we are still breathing" I chortle.

Sherry spoke up.

"Dad we muffgeteers were talking last night."

"That was not talking we heard last night!" Mary interrupted.

"Excited, we did get you master, morning this, we heard you hmmmmnn" Li said we all chuckle.

"Ok ya, last night was great, we talked about having a going away party Saturday, maybe our last weekend in our first real home." Sherry replied.

"Ok, let's do it; Sherry you be lead planner, I think you are ready, Mary will counsel. No pain wall and I want some input, but I don't want to do the planning.

After some discussion of who to invite, they head off to work, we head back to bed and have 3 hours of glorious, gratifying, relaxed intimate loving couple sex.

We decide to lunch at Mel's then check out the progress at the new house.

Sherry was just finishing lunch when we entered Mel's.

"Sounds like you're a manager now." Mel says,

"Hey friends, how's the house coming?"

"Going there next to see" I say.

"Sorry my break time is over, I gotta work" Mel smiles as he leaves.

We catch up with Carmen as we eat. She's off to get the wrap installed on her SUV.

57

We enter the new house, there are several painters, 2 bedrooms and the kitchen are being painted. They say they'll be done the Living room and last bedroom tomorrow, I ask about the basement bedroom, almost done now.

We go downstairs, Jack is there with 4 workers.

"How's it going boss?" I ask.

"Hey, you're the boss, I'm the ass in the middle" he chuckles.

"We're ahead of schedule, we'll likely be finished on the weekend."

"That's great" I said.

"Doug, can we have a private chat, if you have time."

"Sure, Jack what's up?"

"Let's go outside its rather personal."

I turn to Mary.

"We need a few minutes, Jack wants a private chat; when Jack comes back in the house, we'll leave, I'll wait in the vehicle for you."

"I'm really nervous to talk to you, but Christie said you were the person to talk to." He twists and rubs his hands, looking at the ground.

"Look Jack, I see you're nervous, just tell me, get it over with." He looks up,

"My wife Mia and I are in a rut; we need something to spice up our sex life."

"Ok, Jack," I put my hand on his shoulder.

"We can definitely help. What have you tried?"

"We haven't attempted anything. We've discussed swapping, and maybe a threesome, but scared about std's, how, what, who." He relaxes slightly.

"I asked Christie about joining the swing club, she said I should talk to you first."

"Jack, we are the right people to help you, if you are serious, first thing to do is both of you get std tested; then contact me."

"We did that when I asked Christie about the swing club, Mia and I have discussed trying swinging and after talking to Christie we feel safe there, and are comfortable trying that, we are wanting to go."

"Ok, Jack, are you available tomorrow evening?"

"I think so."

"Ok, text her right now, tell her you have found help, and ask if she will be open tomorrow evening for wine and honest open communication." He texts Mia.

"She says yes."

"Ok Jack, I'll text you the info, I'll arrange it."

"I'll bring the wine" he smiled we shook hands, and he went back to work.

"What was that about," Mary asked.

"Jack and his wife Mia are in a marriage rut, and want help getting out, they are seeking help to spice up their sex life. They planned on going to the swing club; I invited them to our house tomorrow."

"Nice, got a plan?"

"Ideas, I am working on it, have you got anything to do; I'm thinking we could plan together back in bed."

Mary rubs my thigh.

"I like your plan already" as she undoes her seat belt slides over and undoes my pants and starts giving me a blowjob. I don't remember the last time Mary sucked me off when I was driving, I felt like a teenager. I was a distracted driver; I found a side street and pulled over.

Just as I gushed into her mouth, 2 women pushing strollers walked by; they looked in as they passed, giggling and laughing as they went on.

She cleans me thoroughly and tucks me away. We neck like teenagers, and I feel her up for a long time before driving home. When we pull up to our house; I carry her to our bed.

After a luxurious, leisurely afternoon copulation, there's a knock on our door,

"Come in." Mary says.

"My God you guys, what kind of an example are you setting for your daughters" Li says jumping on the bed snuggling between us.

"Really, all day, you fucked away the whole day?" She kisses my cheek.

"No, we went to check out the house and lunch at Mel's, but ya we came back for more" Li kissed us both erotic tonguing for all.

"Hey how long has this been going on, I'm jealous." Sherry says as she also climbs onto the bed.

"Ok, Carmen's likely going to be here right away, I think there are too many girls with clothes on to be in here with me." They jump out, strip, and snuggle back in. We are sucking, kissing, caressing, rubbing, kissing, licking, when Carmen enters,

"Ahem" loudly.

"What, you need a written invite, why are you standing over there with clothes on?" I speak.

Sherry is quickly on top of me. I don't know if anybody really knew, or cared, whose hand or mouth was on or in who. It was fun, sexy, and satisfying.

"Should we dine in and set the alarm for morning, gals?"

Li speaks up.

"I have a supper date with Ji and if all goes well, we're staying for drinks. Don't wait up," she gets out of bed, picks up her clothes and leaves.

After some more one on one, 2 on 1, 3 on 1, and a few more orgasms, we also head for the kitchen.

"No one wants to cook, lets order in, shower, and have a family night talk, maybe watch a movie."

"Ok I'll order, you 2 quickly shower, but we want hot water so play after, not during."

"What a wonderful day." Mary purrs, wrapping her arms around my neck.

We are around the kitchen table, eating Thai.

Sherry shares her plan for Saturday,

"Dana the redhead from the store agreed; Jazzy maybe, but likely."

"OH! I want Dana before the others, please."

"Oh, Mommy did Daddy just beg for something?" she taunted me, Mary laughed.

"Mmm, never mind, it's your plan." I state.

"Are both you gals available tomorrow evening." I ask.

"Yup what's up?" Sherry asks.

"Jack the contractor, and his wife Mia are coming for drinks and possibly more.

They are seeking to reignite their sex life and asked me to help; Mary and I have a plan. And you could be included."

I text Jack for Mia's #; I have some private instructions for her.

I text Mia: I trust Jack informed you he found someone to help reignite your sex life?

Reply: He informed he had but didn't elaborate who or what.

To Mia: I am Doug my wife is Mary, we help people with marriage when they are struggling, or need a refresh. WE have a 100% success ratio. We are getting together tomorrow to investigate what you want, so as to best advise and direct you to re-ignite the passion in your relationship.

Jack has professed he is willing to try our suggestions; Are you?

Reply: Yes

To Mia: Do not share this information with Jack until tomorrow. I will also give him personal/private instructions.

Wear a comfortable dress, nothing else, no bra no panties, no jewelry, your wedding ring is acceptable. No perfume, light make up is permitted but prefer none, let your true beauty show. We will have some wine and we will ask some very private, personal, intimate sex related questions.

Reply: I will.

To Mia: IMPORTANT, tomorrow, recall some wonderful, satisfying sex experiences with Jack. Then use your imagination, fantasize about some wild sex; but do not masturbate, no matter how badly you want to. Understood?

Mia replies: Yes

I show Mary the text on my phone. She squeezes my arm and kisses me.