Doug and his Sluts Pt. 24

Story Info
Fun at the sex store, some pics and a squirting Orgy.
3.1k words
4
1.5k
2
0

Part 24 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

53

We've been shopping a couple of hours, most of the required furniture has been decided, it's on to accessories now.

"I think we all need a break gals."

"Mel's for lunch." Carmen asks.

I was thinking maybe some fun at a sex shop."

"Yay"

On the way over,

"June may not be there, both part timers are working today, the new redhead, Dana, is so friggin hot, well both are hotties, but Georgia has an attitude, she's like a married prude."

We get to the store,

"Let me go in alone and have some fun first ok Sherry?" "Carmen you and Li go first just look around; Mary follow behind me but separate."

We enter, Georgia is at the counter, I stand alone in front of her.

"Would you please help me try on some clothes?"

"No, of course not, are you some sort of a pervert?"

"Simple question jeez, get your granny panties out your ass?"

"Hey, just leave mister."

"Wait what?"

"Get out, we don't want your type in here, get out."

Her voice loud enough the girls are moving closer. Customers are staring.

"Miss, chill, I asked a simple question."

"Men don't need to try on Lingerie, you creep."

"Has June ever told you she has a partner in this store and also has partners in a bar?"

"Yeah, so?" I open the door, wave Sherry to come in.

"Carmen, come here," I wait for Carmen to stand nearby.

"Georgia, we 3 are those partners. And Sherry, my DAUGHTER used to be your boss ... We don't want your type in here, now you get out, you're fired."

"Dad what's going on?" Sherry missed it all.

"Sweety, go check video one."

"Never mind Sherry, I'm leaving" Georgia grabs her purse and exits.

"All's good folks were here for a pop-up, a good time, stick around and we'll have some fun."

"Sherry and Li help customers while we change, then you change when we come out. Sherry, I'll work her shift until you find someone, she wasn't good for the store."

Carmen and Mary look hot, I found leather pants and jacket, I leave open, we cozy up and start helping customers. I don't know if it was last nights activity, but I haven't seen Li look sexier. Wide, white leather collar, with a bra barely containing her ample breasts showing nice cleavage. The bikini style bottom is also attached on the sides, so everything from the collar to the bottom is bare skin. Sherry is very sexy wearing a lace see through body suit. With red panties underneath so she is covered and black pasties; total contrast, that demands you look there.

"Bunny-Hop," I holler, and a line forms behind me as we dance through the store. Everyone laughing, enjoying, watching the bouncing boobs, and jiggling ass cheeks.

I stop,

"Attention shoppers" This is our daughter Sherry she is the manager here, and as an employee cannot touch or act provocative in the store, the rest of us are just horny customers. We come here to have fun once in a while."

"Carmen and Mary, you get passionate; Li, come here."

Mary gropes and caresses Carmen, Li and I lock lips I place my hands on her cheeks, and pick her up, we walk over to Mary.

"Switch" I take Mary lift her up locks lips and walk around the store. Carmen and Li explore each other's body.

"That's all folks. Enjoy your shopping day. We are not here to offer a sex show, if you go to www dot swingclub dot com. You may want to join a club with live shows. Hope you enjoy shopping here it as much as we do."

We get undressed, I apologized to Sherry for going off on Georgia.

"Dad, you were right, she needed to go."

Sherry text to Ann: Hey girl whatcha doin?

Ann reply: just finished a morning Warhammer fuck, why?

Sherry: Ann it's 3pm, a morning fuck

Ann reply: hey what can I say it started this morning, it's the weekend we are in no rush,

Sherry: wanna work a couple of hours, double time?

Ann: can Bill drop me then bring me back lunch; can he stay, maybe we'll play with Red after hours, if she can stay.

Sherry: After hours, yes. She might be worked up; we just did a pop up. And fired Georgia, I'll stay if you prefer.

Ann: nope double pay and a shot at Red, be there as quick as I can.

"I just texted Ann she's coming in, they just finished morning sex, 5 hrs. damn that girl. She wants to work because she wants to score Red. So, we got a few minutes, I'll go work cash until she arrives."

The next morning Sherry stops at a bistro for coffee on the way to the store.

She sees a tall, mixed Asian fellow sitting alone at a table.

Sherry stops beside him,

"I'm just going to work; you look like you just did an all nighter."

He smiled and nodded.

"Work, or a girl?" I giggle.

"Hospital." He spoke.

"Oh, a doctor, cool, mind if I sit?"

"Not at all, and I'm not a doctor yet, still doing residency, less than a year to go though."

"I'm Sherry, and I'm currently in a lesbian relationship; so, no worries I'm not trying to pick you up."

"Jiyang, Ji please, and no relationship of any kind; been focused on my education."

"You've been celibate, my god."

"No, I dated, just avoided relationships, but I started a dating app last week."

"Really so did my roomie, Li, we just set her up an app."

"Your partner?"

"No no, haha, Li's a teacher, a friend, we just live together."

I take out my phone, find her profile.

"Check her out."

"Nice, Ji says, gorgeous, and classy looking,"

"Look, I know its tough meeting nice, honest people these days, If you really are a doctor, not just a story and weren't out killing people; here's her #, call her, meet for a coffee. Maybe it's fate we met. Anyway, your loss if you don't try, bye Ji; hmm Ji and Li, has a nice ring to it" I hurry away.

I text Li tell her the story.

54

Tuesday breakfast

"Who's in the contests tonight?"

"No one, you guys didn't enter?"

"Well, if we're not going to the club, what should we do tonight?"

"I'd like to go through some pics with you and get them blown up for the walls. Also, I have a few photo ideas I'd like to try, maybe tonight we could do that." Carmen suggested.

"I'm in" I say.

"Me too" Li responds.

"Ok, sherry, you and Carmen, plan it, you're our bosses tonight."

"Carmen what's your plan today." I ask,

"Contact Jack, even if the permits aren't ready, I need a quote to make a budget. See if the painters working at the house will do the bar. Follow up on the outdoor sign; get the ad out for waitresses and bartenders. I have picked the outfits, chairs, tables, and lighting are all ordered. I saw those pics at the sex shop Sherry did. I'm now thinking erotic art on every wall, what's your opinion?"

"I like it."

"Mary and I are going to check out progress on the new house, arrange delivery of the appliances and living room furniture.

"I'm going to Mel's for lunch to update him, see if I need another shake up for something."

"Have you thought of advertising, web page, business cards."

"I didn't think of cards, my SUV wrap is supposed to ready this week. I did have some thoughts on a web page; but it's likely worth getting a professional. We still have a large budget."

Supper has the usual chatter buzzing.

"I have news" Li spoke up.

"I got a call today from Ji" she hits Sherry on the arm.

"Yayyy" Sherry jumps up and hugs her.

"We're meeting for supper tomorrow at Mel's and maybe drinks after, if we hit it off."

"Ok, spill what's the back story here gals?"

Sherry tells us about her meeting Ji at the coffee shop.

"That's sweet" Mary said.

"Li are you trimmed down there" Sherry asks while washing the dishes.

"Jeez Sherry it's only a first date, I won't even let him kiss me."

"Get your mind off him, Li you perv, its picture night. I have some great ideas." Sherry hits her back on the shoulder.

"I didn't take a pic of Ji; Li he's 5'2" and has pimples."

"Ya, he's hot, I got a pic, if he wasn't hot, you wouldn't have noticed him." Li sticks out her tongue at Sherry.

"Ok Li, I want you wearing that bright neon green string bikini. Mom, Carmen, hottest outfit you have."

"Dad, hmmm Dad, uh, guess there's not much to do huh, not much there to work with hey girls?" Dad chases me out of the kitchen, waving a knife.

We are in the playroom ready for pictures.

"First Li, pose slightly sideways ass to me, twist so I can see both tits, and look away so I don't expose your face; any more twist available, great part your legs more." "Awesome now sit spread eagle; lift your legs as high as you can in a V, head down so I get the top of your head. Li falls over. Mom, can you hide behind her, on your side and support her back, Li, hold your ankles, one with your hair behind one down your right front. Now stand with legs apart hands-on hips."

"Dad, get behind, reach under, cover her pussy with your hand, I want your wedding ring to show. Now, same pose without the bikini."

"Dad, lower your hand, her heart pubes should be the focus here, a couple more." I push my finger between her labia lips.

"Dad, stop, I want more pics, wait a little while please."

"Carmen, with Li's hand on your pussy, hold her bikini down on one side just about exposing her."

"Ok Li, dad that's all for now." Li and I sit drinking wine, my fingers are teasing Li, she is giving me a hand job.

Sherry has them bending, twisting kissing, then she says, "Carmen, I want some shots of your crabwalk."

"With the lingerie and without."

Li kisses me after she cums, and then moves down to suck my hard dick.

"Li later; I am boss now, it's still picture time."

"Ok everyone naked, this is one I don't know how to do so we need to work together. One girl on either side faces behind or turned away. Don't start yet just listen to what I hope to get. Hold mom in the air. Dad hides one boob for the male hand, one female hand under hiding her pussy and the other female hand on her breast, one picture leaving one tit exposed, maybe on a thigh. Mom will have to throw her head back or as far to one side as possible and legs wide. So, try and get into that position. Yaa there that's it a couple more angles expose the breast. Girls on the side expose your tits now, Ok and got it." Sherry pauses,

"That's the shots I planned, any Ideas?"

"Yes, I do" I take the camera.

"Sherry, stand in the middle, Li next, Carmen and Mary on opposite ends. Hands on ankles touch each other's body hip to hip scootch together. Now spread legs far apart, put your hands up enough to hide your assholes. Li your hand a little higher, Carmen lower, ok, wait. Got it." "How about a tit row. Ok well stand shoulders in a straight line let's get them in line lower down to Mary's height Li down more, Sherry up a bit; ok. Hold it."

"I'll go from the other side too. Now twist slightly toward me, good."

That's gonna give me a bunch to work with. Let me sit in the middle I'll show you some I already have. The phone gets past around, chatting, giggling, drinking wine.

"Those splits on the pole are hot, and with a smoke show?"

"Reg helped and Christie took pics of me on the pole at the club. I have two of those, being blown up into posters.

"Dad how are you feeling?"

"What, why?"

"Are you tired?"

"Did this excite you at all?"

"No, what do you want, spill it."

"You are amazing that's exactly what we want."

"What?"

"We girls have been talking about the special things we really like; like squirting an DP's. We haven't had any seconds, and we want to."

"Well, dp's require 2 guys knowing what to do, you can use a dildo and strap on for dp's. Squirts require a workup, getting really horny."

"Dad, not the same, we know plans are generally required, but we're asking you to plan an orgy."

"And we can get worked up we are the Muffgeteers, and if you and mom help, we'll need to be shampooing floors in no time." she laughs.

55

"I'm ok with that how about you Mary?" she nods.

"Ok, get a bunch of towels." Mary goes for towels as the 3 muffgeteers begin playing with each other.

"Carmen, go choose 1 item from the pain wall, I used on you."

She picks the cat of 9 tails,

"Bring the blind fold as well, kneel, hands in the air."

"Put the blind fold on, do you want me to use this on you?"

"Yes master."

I dangle the tails across her face, around her neck, and across her breasts; she moans in anticipation. I flick lightly on each breast and harder on each ass cheek.

Li and Sherry have moved to the floor in front of Carmen to watch; they are sitting spread eagle fingering each other. I look directly at them; in an authoritive, loud voice,

"Do not cum, until I say so" I get 2 yes master and a yes Dad. I wasn't expecting that.

"Open your legs; I hit each tit and cheek again, and 1 in her crotch, she shudders. I repeat the hits; I take the handle between my palms and by rubbing my hands back and forth rotate it, spinning; the ends fly out. I move the spinning tails to strike her nipples.

One then the other the spinning tips hit. Her nipples become rock hard. She moans, head back, yearning for more. I flick her pussy twice.

"Sherry, go get 3 sets of nipple clamps. Put one set on her. Li, do you want a set?"

"Oh yes Master."

"Sherry, let her put them on herself, Li if it's too much, don't do it" I give a few hits to Carmen. Sherry is pulling on her nipples.

"Dad, I want to wear a pair."

"I know." I go to her caressing her neck and tits with the tails. I've known how much you desire some pain, for some time now."

I lightly flick Li's tits and gauge the response.

"Up" as Li stands, I give Carmen 3 more hits.

"Li spread"

"Yes master" Li trembles I give her cunt one flick, not lightly but not hard. She quivers. Sherry's eyes are begging me to hit her. She is feverishly tugging her tits. I lightly brush her lips with the tips, and across her nips.

"Bitch Carmen's ready," I hit her tits once more and 2 on her pussy.

"Splay her out on the towels." I give Li light flicks on her tits and pussy, as I stare into Sherry's pleading eyes.

I kneel beside Carmen. I take my middle 2 fingers of my right hand and slowly put them in Carmen's dripping cunt; my index on one side of her labia, my pinky on the other. I place my left hand on her pubic mound, pressing down firmly, my thumb is rubbing, circling her clit.

I very quickly thrust my hand up and down hard, not in and out, up and down several times, then abruptly yank out; I pause before I re enter my fingers. My left thumb relentlessly rubs her clit. I repeat, fast and as hard as I can about 8 times up and down, being sure to contact her g, then fling my hand out, in a motion like I am using a pull cord, to start a lawn mower.

"You may cum when ready slut."

"Thankyou master, real close" I repeat the action 3 more time and the gush comes, spraying nearly a foot, soaking her thighs and ass. I immediately attack again, each time she squirts less, on the 4th round she just sighs; she has given her last squirt. I wipe my hand on the towel.

I place 2 towels beside Li

"Lay down slut."

"Yes master"

"Do you need some more priming, or are you ready?"

"Master, I have been a good slut, I could have cum when Carmen did, but you said not to, so I held off; master I am ready to explode, I'm so horny."

I kneel beside her and same as Carmen I start the procedure. She was close on the 2nd round; she shook, squirted and screamed. It was 4 more rounds before she had no more to relinquish. I remove my hand she rolls over shaking. I dry my hand. I move to Sherry, looking down at a sad, pleading set of eyes.

"I am so wanting to be punished, paddled and whipped, please."

"I know you do, sweety; do you trust me?"

"Of course, you know how much I do" tears gloss over her eyes.

"There is a reason I haven't yet, I know you were ready before Carmen. I reach down and twist a nipple; I have a very special plan for you. An exceptionally beautiful special plan; for an unbelievably beautiful, special daughter." I kiss her lips. I take her hand.

"Come lie down" She lies on 2 towels.

"I massage her breasts, kiss her outer lips, touch her clit with my tongue."

"Oh, I'm starting to cum, I would prefer to squirt, but you do as you want." She spreads her legs totally relaxing a long, huge moan. I decide to give her a squirt, but really wanting to love her body.

I begin the routine, she also squirts on the 2nd round, maybe more explosive than the other sluts, but less liquid, and only 3 rounds drain her.

Li and Carmen were cuddling with Mary when I dry my hand. I looked directly at Mary.

"Want some?"

She responded.

"I am so full of joy from watching what just happened" I saw tears form in her eyes as she tightened her hug on the girls. I emptied a wine glass and poured another. I too felt full inside.