All Comments on 'Dove's Tale Ch. 03'

by Snowkemper

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
JayEss90JayEss90about 9 years ago
IN LOVE

Something about this story is really getting to me, it's so harsh and brutal and raw, I absolutely love it keep up the amazing writing

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
You go girl ..go

Am so looking forward to his eventual demise.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateabout 9 years ago
Wow...

...just wow. I hope she gets 'em but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow,... you keep them coming fast!

I really hope - regardless how many great orgasms he will give her or... whatever... - she will NEVER forget that it was HIM who put her in that terrible situation in the first place. He is NOT her rescuer. He is a selfish a.....

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 9 years ago
Huge

Sigh of relief. I was hoping this could be the case but was also thinking if she didn't buckle then it could only be too horrible. I have enjoyed this series very much, and look forward to what happens next when she recovers some of her equilibrium. Excellent writing

smokytysmokytyabout 9 years ago

I hope she's just doing this so she could finally plot to kill his ass. Revenge would be so sweet!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I dream of the day

of sweet ol' retribution. You've successfully showcased the strength of Phyllis' character and spirit. She is the proven underdog protagonist truly worth rooting for.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be the last time we heard from Alexander and I was right.

Hopefully you won't saddle her with a bad ending but hey, it's still your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolute boring unoriginal drivel

Stop writing while you're behind.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
She spent weeks being nothing, fucking countless men

Out of fear of punishment and you think she's going to get back at her captor? The truth is she's broken, she just doesn't realize it.

A study was done with women who had been forced into prostitution, turns out that it fucks them up mentally. They become institutionalized, much like prisoners and lets face it, in Russia, prostitutes aren't given wonderful food or dorm style rooms or lounges...they are given heroin, packed into cube trailers separated by curtains and then, when they are used up, sold off to even lower pimps before being killed or, if they are very lucky, booted out.

I get that this is fantasy, but so are zombies and your story doesn't have that. The point is, sex trafficking victims are fucked up, emotionally, mentally and physically. It takes years of therapy to overcome the issues being sold into slavery does, then you compound it by making her abase herself further and then you claim that it's darkest before the dawn? Really? No, it's darkest right before you realize this is your life and you decide to finally end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCK. this is one of the most hardcore and humiliating non/con in here.

Philly's defiance was, wow, she's fucking made of steel (well, until this chapter). I'm excited for the next chapter. Looking forward to what's going to happen. I can't just stomach the idea that it could possibly end with some kind of romantic notion with 'Dove' and that son of a bitch who wants to be address as "Master".

SnowkemperSnowkemperabout 9 years agoAuthor
In reply...

to some issues raised in the comments....first thanks to everybody who took the time TO comment...I appreciate all of them (even the negative ones!)

Anonymous you're at least 1/2 right...this isn't a very original story...it's a very common non-con trope...the *pretty girl is abducted by/sold to the rich bastard to become a slave*...it's been done a million times and will be done a million more.

Whackdoodle, you're also mostly right, although I will point out Phyllis spent six days at that sort-of brothel, not weeks. Being put in that situation is horrible and traumatic (and I would personally favor that anyone who does that to women and girls r/l be drawn and quartered), but I have read accounts of women who escaped such horrors ie WWII 'comfort girls' and went on to have decent, fulfilling lives. People can be amazingly strong and endure horrific physical and mental abuses-sometimes.

Also, as I suggested in the story, Phyllis didn't just get sent to a low class brothel-it was part of a military base (I wrote a few paragraphs suggesting Alexander's involvement in some kind of Russian rebel group, but deleted it all because frankly it sucked).

Anyway, ch. 4 is in the works...I hope to have it submitted by the end of the week. There are at least 2 or 3 more chapters left, and while there may be a 'happy' ending, I'm pretty sure it won't be 'and they lived happily ever after.'

MagentaBlazeMagentaBlazeabout 9 years ago
Sometimes I want the girl to win. Thanks!

I read nonconsent because I'm totally into it, but occasionally (very rarely) I find myself wishing it would go the other way. This story delivers on that, beautifully! I love that Phyllis doesn't even get wet for him. That's my favorite. It's repetitive in this category: every woman hates the captor, he does demeaning things, but in the end it's magically better because she had some orgasms.

So thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NEED MOREEEE

I love your story. : )

I'm a little brat myself so I can identify with her kickass attitude. I check everyday for a 4th part.....hurry : D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have a problem...

Since I love forced-bdsm themes, I'm likely to encounter stories such as this one. I know you've warned in the beginning about the dark themes this story contains but I guess I couldn't wrap my head around how terribly hard it's going to get for the heroine. Don't get me wrong, this isn't flame comment, I'm planning on diving into the next chapter once I finish writing this, since you're a great writer and I do like Phyllis. But, I did skip most of this chapter, just to see if he returns for her. I don't know why but I guess I just discovered that even a sexually depraved mind as mine has a limit in the form of forced prostitution. Hm. Who would have thought.

The main problem for me is that it's not fair for the heroine. She's a seriously strong willed woman and it feels like he cheated. He's a terrible character and a terrible master. I don't mind rape, it's a fantasy of mine. But hand picking this woman and spending all this money on her abduction only to have her shattered into a used up whore in a week just makes this man, not just evil but also lame. I mean, where's that lovely obsession and possession that he should be feeling towards his Dove.

I don't have many hopes for a happier plot since you did mention it's not going to be pretty, but as a girl, it's easier to relate to fantasies and knight in shining armor, or at least in this case, a respectable master figure and not this douche-bag (I can't think of a way he can redeem himself at this point. But I'm not a writer, so..).

Okay, might comment on the next chapters if I have more to add. Thanks for this story.

Lucy.

PhreshlyPhreshlyover 8 years ago
Hello

I just wanted to say that this story is so different from all the non con/ reluctant. It's using the same recipe as many others but wow its got a kick. I love how strong willed and rational Phyllis is. It makes me want to be a stronger person too. I also love the fact that you don't sugar coat the reality of what's happening here. Thank you so mu ch for your perspective I will read this one through to the end.

Best wishes. c:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is by far one of the most fucked up stories on here

And I frankly hate that you wasted your time writing something so vile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick

I don't know who is the sickest. You for writing this or me for reading it. For me I am so done, this is some sick shit! You have to have (the very least) some mental health issues. I recommend you stop writing and see a shrink, better yet get yourself locked up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I find myself skimming through this

I only want to know if she gets away and extracts revenge.

I agree with one of the other comments in that it’s nonsensical for him to have her used in a “brothel”. Quote marks because we all know there’s no way it would be that pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i knew it was all set up by alexander only if she hadnt given up but what can i say u cant beat rich powerful men who have no guilt in destryoing someoneones nice life just to gain their sadist pleasure of breaking them

he could have gone for more willing women whi hate their lives instead of destroying the ones who are happy and cintent with their lives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous