All Comments on 'Down'

by Varian P

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dayam...

Scary shit, good story.

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
This story puts the Horror in Erotic Horror

Your story-telling skills are incredible. This tale is indeed the stuff of nightmares, compellingly told. Deadly!

rachlourachlouover 16 years ago
Scary!

That was pretty damned creepy. What a horrible revenge Lena exacted on Paul - even though he did deserve it. Extremely well written, thanks for the read.

RecidivaRecidivaover 16 years ago
You vicious bitch.

I say that with jealous admiration and love. Marry me?

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
Revenge is a dish best served...

by the supernatural. Striking imagery and highly original plot. Excellent read. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
*shiver!*

A gothic horror story, Twilight Zone style. I liked the way it slowly unfolded about the real relationship between the protagonist and the women in his life. At first, I thought he was just overindulging to get over a divorce. Then bit by bit realization begins to dawn, so that when I read the gang rape scene, my only thought was --- "don't let it be over too soon." Very well done.

JimPetJimPetover 16 years ago
Awsome!!

What a great original story! Very well written!! Ah, sweet revenge! Good Luck in the contest!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 16 years ago
Confusing,

until everything got tied together at the last part. I like stories of revenge against people who have it coming to them.

ninefe2dgninefe2dgover 16 years ago
Delightfully scary...

Great revenge tale. I loved how you're sucked into feeling a little bad for the guy at first, thinking he's just a dime a dozen shithead. When all is revealed, you love seeing what comes to him.

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesover 16 years ago
Scary . . .

I'm officially affected. I won't say how! Well written, and I like the plot. A lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
definitely well deserved

Both his fate and the high praise for your story.

That was pure, cold revenge with a twist.

Maharat

Unsung MuseUnsung Museover 16 years ago
! wonderful ! inventive

perfectly paced... gritty, disturbing, and wickedly inventive

<p>

"Down" = hands down contest winner!!!

shereadsshereadsover 16 years ago
Revenge served ice-cold

Brilliant.

MarshAlienMarshAlienover 16 years ago
I could not tear my eyes away

A wonderfully complex story - erotic horror, yes, but even more erotic justice. Sublime descriptive power and superb narrative flow. I think I smell a winner.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 16 years ago
This is the one

Yep, this is the one.

That's all I gots to say 'bout that! ;)

Kev HKev Hover 16 years ago
Masterful touch!

It initially felt like pieces of the story were missing (and would stay missing), and I almost had convinced myself it was one of "those" entries. Then damn--am I glad I stuck with it! The styled tale sucked me in and presented -precisely- the amount of information I needed to complete the picture. It was a twisted and original horror theme, but the "how" of it will stick with me long after I've forgotten the details--took a lil faith on the reader's part, but this ended up feeling like a perfectly constructed short.

venuzianvenuzianover 16 years ago
Gruesome but Great!

Sooo creative, This is the first erotic horror story I've read to the end. I really enjoyed it. I was uncertain about your gender at first, then I checked your bio; Geez I should have known; Hell hath No fury...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Masterful

I've never been so impressed by a story on this site. Quite disturbing and dark, it reminded me of an old English TV series called Tales Of The Unexpected.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 16 years ago
One of the best

What a powerful, gritty, hauntingly horrifying piece of work this is. The tightly controlled pacing pulls the reader along with grim inevitability. I couldn't stop, or even slow down, my reading, even when I wanted to pause to enjoy some delicious phrasing or imagery. What excellent work. My only regret is that I didn't see it before the contest ended.

LaJovenaLaJovenaover 16 years ago
Superb!

Gritty...terrifying...well-paced.... You very well may be the best author on Lit. I'm seeing shades of Ann Rice.... Hmmmm... are you really Ann Rice??? LOL!

SmallwandaSmallwandaalmost 16 years ago
Oh Oh Oh you are very Good!!

Ye Gods you do know how to twist the tail of the reader. I almost didn't read it all, as the first part didn't seem to have the character depth of your other stories, but then you added a little wee temptner of the missing friend. Brilliant, wonderfully twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!!

That was wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

In this story you've made the erotic horror board exactly what it should be. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a master piece

horror and sexy/// and a great twist a great story

misplacedmermaidmisplacedmermaidabout 14 years ago

excellent story!! you gave absolutely no clues where this was going to end up. very cleverly written. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
interesting revenge

good revenge. I especially like the old witch at the end

MistressRedRumMistressRedRumalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done! Very well done! I'll admit that often times I skim because stories can get boring and repetitive, but not this one. I love the twist with 'Lena' and I loved the essence in which you used her to haunt him!

kharrismakharrismaabout 12 years ago
Soooo Dark!

Utterly loved it! Especially the end, where the old woman tries to teach him how to get revenge on the MAN that did this to him... NO REVENGE for him!! Ever...

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
Very disturbing...

...VERY disturbing indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow! What a narrative!

Sad_RenegadeSad_Renegadeover 7 years ago
Wow

Sort of refreshing type of story, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This was perfect. Noncon can be fun as a fantasy, but this is an incredible way of depicting actual rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow brazenly wow damn that paul bastard doesnt even use lube while fucking girls ass

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Sucks to be Paul... This story sure plays with the mind, wasn't sure what was going on for a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous