Down and Dirty

Story Info
A Simple Walk Home.
2k words
3.76
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down and Dirty

In a large city were most travel mindlessly from point a to point b the lack of human contact and conversation is a drain on everyone's emotions. Several young people were on the way home from work and stopped at a bar to have a cocktail before heading in the separate directions.

Tracie was a vibrant red head and had a good body but had not found the time to date or even make friends in the last year she had been in town. Tracie worked in a man's world and was not seen by them as a woman only a tool in the machine cog to provide input and could be released or retired at any time they deem fit.

Tracie was the last one to leave the bar that night and, on her way, out she was grabbed by an unknown person and pulled into an alley. Tracie was afraid but also embarrassed that she did not follow the cardinal rule that you travel in pairs. Tracie fought back as much as she could against a much larger person.

The man finally stopped near a dirty mattress and through Tracie down on the bed which was dirty and filthy smelling like urine. Tracie was appalled and getting sick from the smell. The man tugged at her pants and Tracie knew she needed to try and defuse the situation before she was hurt.

Tracie talked to the man and he stopped, no screaming just conversation. The man said his name was Tony, probably fake, but that was a starting point. Tracie kept talking and he kept pulling at her pants and grabbing her breasts, she did not scream, which possibly made the man a little more willing to listen to her as she talked her way off the smelly mattress and towards her apartment. Tracie knew it was going to be a rough night, but she was not going to be abused or molested in an alley on a dirty mattress.

Tracie convinced Tony that he could do whatever he planned but it needed to be in a little better place. Tony held Tracie tight as she walked to her apartment and put the key in the lock. Tracie was pushed inside, and Tony locked the door. Tony tied Tracie up and gaged her, so she could not scream. For Tony it had been a long time since he had a good clean shower and after seeing Tracie's apartment, he was going to make the most of it. Going into the shower he left the door open and could hear and watch Tracie as he showered and cleaned up, but also gave Tracie a look at him and his fleshy parts which were not bad or hard to look at.

Tracie was trying to figure out what was going to happen next and if she could make it any better or easier on herself. Tony finished and walked out of the shower naked, Tracie saw a man fairly fit up close and not too hard on the eyes a far cry from their initial meeting. Tony walked closer and Tracie could now see that he was well endowed, and she was embarrassed that she got excited seeing him and his man flesh.

Tracie was ungagged by Tony and he talked to her slowly removing her cloths and ask her why she would bring him here and about her lack of fight. Tracie told him she was a little drunk and was not thinking clearly but that had changed since he grabbed her, and she was just looking not to get hurt. Tony continued to talk and ask her questions as he removed her shirt, bra, pants and panties which she answered and as he ran his hand over her body she trembled and as he touched her pussy he looked at her and exclaimed that she was being attacked against her will but was still wet why?

Tracie could only look away and cry, but Tony wanted an answer, Tracie told him that she came to the city about a year ago and the people were cold and unfriendly, she had not been with a man in the year plus and she was responding to his build and size displayed on his naked body.

Tony's demeanor changed and he was now admiring the naked beauty under his control telling her that he too was one that moved to the city with dreams and in a flash one day his career and life was pushed aside so he had turned a form of evil he did not like but was going to make people hurt like they hurt him. Tracie and Tony talked for a good bit of time and she was no longer afraid, and Tony was actually a pretty nice person.

Tracie was now at a point that the conversation and change in attitude she wanted sex and, on some levels, needed sex. Tony was not the ideal person and how they met sucked, but he was fighting the same issues she was.

Tracie was untied and as she stood, Tony watched, she dropped her cloths that he had opened and she ask him if she could touch him, he replied yes, and she took his face in her hands and kissed him softly telling him he wanted to force sex as a power move because he was mad and she was offering sex because he had said more to her in that evening than anyone else in the city had in a year, but she was not going to be hurt. Tony smiled and at first apologized to her for grabbing her and hurting her, but he was so angry.

Tracie just let Tony talk as she moved her hand down his chest to his penis and after a few soft strokes he was rock hard. Tracie was wet and was going to just ride Tony as a relief for both, but Tony had a different idea and picked Tracie up putting her on the bed and getting between her legs. Tony moved in and ran his fingers along her pussy lips and played with her clit, Tony then did the unexpected and dove into her pussy, Tracie came at the warm breath and soft touch of his tongue.

Tony destroyed her pussy and she came several times before he moved up and inserted his tool into her. Tony was, to Tracie's surprise, an excellent lover and as he pounded her pussy in long exciting strokes he kissed her and fondled her breasts making the experience very pleasure full. Tracie was mid orgasm when Tony pulled out and shot his load onto her chest. Tony and Tracie spent the night having sex and Tracie was tired but had not been this satisfied in years. Tracie explained that she needed to go to work and Tony got dressed and left. Tracie showered and was not even mad at what had happened and because she knew she had not only stopped herself from being a victim but that she had met a man that was just as disgusted with city life and pressure he turned to violence to cope.

Tracie went back to her daily grind and was right back in the rut she was desperate to get out of before she turned as angry as Tony was. Tracie stopped at the bar and was sipping a glass of wine when to her surprise Tony walked in in a nice sport outfit a, haircut, shave and a smile. Tony sat and ordered a glass of wine and looked at Tracie. She was stunned at the difference from their first meeting. Tony explained that she was his savior and that after spending time talking to her and just being treated like a person instead of a bum on the street that he was heading home to his small town to rebuild a life he left behind.

Tracie listened and was not only happy but impressed that he made the effort to come and talk to her, apologize and thank her for being a great person. Tracie and Tony left the bar and he walked her to her apartment and Tracie invited him in which he declined and said he needed to get himself together before he went to bed with a woman like her and that he expressed his thoughts about her beauty both inside and out, handing her his new phone number, he left with a kiss on the cheek. As he walked away Tracie had a good feeling in her heart and held the address close to it.

About two months later Tracie saw the number laying on her nightstand and called Tony to see how he was doing but hung up before he answered thinking herself silly that he probably had family or might have even been married. About five minutes later and the phone rang, she knew it was Tony and when she answered with a simple hello, he was happy and just started talking about his new life, Tracie listened and had a smile on her face with the excitement in his voice. They talked for several hours and Tracie was tired but before she hung up, Tony ask her to come visit him and to her surprise she told him she would.

The following month things were bad at work and Tracie wanted a break, so she took her new dog and went south to meet Tony. Tony had gotten her a hotel room and they met for dinner. Tony talked about his life as a farmer and builder, Tracie was impressed and just watched the spark in his eyes as he talked. Tracie missed the excitement of a new adventure and was now mad because he made the break from the city and was doing well. Tony stopped talking and looked at Tracie.

Tracie began to speak, and Tony was a devoted listener and they talked for a long time. Tracie was getting tired, but she wanted to be with Tony before she returned to the city. Tony took her to see his ranch and building site and when they returned to the hotel, he walked her to her room and they exchanged a good night kiss. Tracie invited him in and he declined telling her that they had a busy day tomorrow she needed to sleep.

Tracie was confused but happy at the same time. In the morning Tony picked her up and they went to his building site and he put her to work hammering nails and lifting boards, she was loving every minute because they laughed with other workers and she was building something that was going to be used as a home by Tony's young livestock. Tracie was surprised about how fast time passed and they went to dinner. Tony ask her how she felt and to her surprise she said great and after dinner he walked her to her room and when she ask him to come in he agreed and they could not slow down removing their cloths and ending up on the bed. Tracie was hornier than ever, and she was moving fast but Tony slowed her down saying we take our time in the country as he went to work on her pussy and she began a great blowjob. Tony was ready, and Tracie was wet as hell from his tongue lashing and he began to pounded her pussy for a good hour though several orgasms and in several positions which drove Tracie wild and as they both collapsed on the bed, Tony held her close and kissed her neck.

Tracie was happy and she decided that the city was not for her and ask Tony if she could came there with him and his only condition was that she be willing to help him on the ranch and that she understood that as much as she meant to him it was going to be tough for them to make a go of the life and hard work. She smiled and said for the first time she felt alive in a long time and was not ready to give that up. Tracie returned to the city, quite her job, closed out her accounts and moved to the small town where Tracie and Tony still live and have a beautiful home and ranch with a sprawling business.