Down Around San Antone Pt. 03

Story Info
It's just a story. That's all.
2.9k words
4.29
1.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having left Dallas a few hours ago, my Boston playlist ended, and I switched over to my Doobie Brothers Greatest Hits. Truly, these are some of my favorite tunes for the road. Each and every song from both groups resonate with me in some fashion.

Down around San Antone, I reflected on how this town has grown into quite the sprawling metropolis. Often overlooked because of the ridiculousness that is Austin, Military City, USA, has everything one could hope to find when looking for a great place to live.

Lucky for me and my real estate cohort, we found a nice spot outside the footprint of downtown, yet in a growing part ripe for development. Or in our case, re-development. Permits in place, we rehabbed the property in very little time. I'm on my way there to look over our current plans for the mini-homes and RV hookups.

We gave control over most of the day to day operations to my newly discovered cousin, aka my newest lover. We set her up in our downtown office to work on several of the details for this little business, and also allowed her the time to finish her master's program in Dallas.

It was a win-win for both of us. I was getting fantastic sex with Jan, as was she of course. And, her grades for her final project were perfect. On our last trip together, I even did the driving while Jan did both school work, and handled some of the social media things we had set up. It was a fun twist considering how we met back in July.

Not having heard from Jan in a few hours, I stopped by the office only to find it vacant. More than likely, she was down at the property.as we had multiple contractors working on the pool and restaurant, not to mention the RV park and mini-homes being installed. If memory serves me correctly, there should also be some internet infrastructure being installed to help fix the lack of cellular service the people in this area seem oblivious to.

Pulling in through the entry gate, I'm surprised to find only Jan's car, with no other vehicles in sight. Interesting. Naturally, my mind wandered to where it always goes now: Jan. I decide to strip out of my clothes and go find her. Unless contractors are present, we rarely wear clothes anymore. I fully expect to find her naked as well.

While still very warm compared to other parts of the country, the sun is no longer overbearing, and I still get very turned on when walking around naked. I can't wait to see if our little plan brings in more naturists. It's always great being around like-minded people.

Anyway, inside what is being transformed into a small restaurant, I can see out into the pool area. The water is now clear, and there are boxes of new pool furniture stacked under the trees surrounding the pool. What catches my eye is the way the water is moving. I assume Jan is in it, and head out to join her.

As I walk up to the edge of the water, I see a female form swimming along the bottom, and toward me. I climb in to surprise Jan. As I stand in the nearly shoulder deep water, she swims up to me and then emerges before me.

"Oh hello." Comes the words from a complete stranger.

"Uh, hello yourself."

"You must be Zoo." She tells me.

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm Jan's Mom."

Without looking down, I back up and try to hide the shock in my face. Jan and I had discussed her parents and how to handle our plans for marriage, but I don't think the pool was ever mentioned.

"Yes. I am. And I'm sorry you had to meet me this way."

"No need to apologize. This was a fun way. I'm Bonnie, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, of course. Welcome to our little business venture."

"I really love it. It's such a feeling of freedom to skinny dip." Bonnie says, smiling.

I maintain eye contact while Bonnie swims up next to me. She is there only long enough to lift her naked body out of the water. First, I get an eyeful of her white skin, then her wonderful tits, and finally a cleanly shaven pubic area before she uses her legs to get all of the way out of the water.

"Is this your first time swimming naked?" I ask as I turn my head to stare at Bonnie's naked body. I'm interested in making comparisons with Jan.

Then it dawns on me. Bonnie is not Jan's biological mother; the comparisons would be ludicrous. But, she is honestly smoking hot. With barely visible tanlines, Bonnie is a delectable feast for the eyes. Her tits are firm, and move very little as she walks. Puffy nipples form perfect mouthfuls at the end of her breasts. As I stare, I have seen no hair near either her pussy, or anywhere for that matter.

Done looking, I'm alone with only my thoughts in the water. This is almost as surreal as National Nude Day, or anything that has happened since I met Jan. Do I stay in the water? Do I get out and go talk to Bonnie some more? Is this a good way to meet future in-laws? Holy crap, this is a giant can of worms I just opened, and wow, I need some music. LIke now. And exactly where is Jan?

Caught in my own thoughts, I'm oblivious to the fact Jan has walked up behind me. She startles me when she grabs my ears.

"Hey handsome. I was wondering if you would come."

"Oh geez, Jan....." I stop midsentence as I turn and am greeted not only by Jan's face, but also a penis a few feet behind her head.

"I'm pretty sure you met Mom, and I just walked up here from the river with my Dad." Jan explains.

Whatever state of mind comes after a surreal experience is where I am right now as Jan stands in front of me. She is, of course, naked. And, her Dad walks up and gives her a side hug before bending down to shake my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Zoo. Rick. Are you coming out of the water, or shall we join you?"

"Oh Rick, I better get out before I drown in the reality of the here and now." I laugh at the awkwardness and ridiculousness of this entire thing unfolding before me.

"And I thought I had something to worry about." I whisper to Jan after I exit the pool.

"Like I said, my life has many surprises." Jan replies before kissing me.

"Well, I envisioned all kinds of ways we might meet, but never did I imagine this." I tell all three naked people.

"Relax, Zoo. Consider the ice completely broken. Now, let's have some fun." Rick says as he hugs Bonnie.

"OK, let's start with you guys explaining how long you've been naturists." I ask. I need some clarification and reassurance there is nothing untoward going on here.

"Let's let them be. I'll fill you in. Let's go to the river." Jan tells me with a kiss.

I agree and we walk toward the newly improved path to the river. We can hear Rick and Bonnie get into the pool and begin laughing behind us.

"I suddenly don't feel so well." Jan tells me a little ways down the path.

She stops and kneels. I stop and kneel in front of her to see what's wrong.

"Just kidding! Now, carry me to the water." Jan directs as she stands and leans over my shoulder.

I pick her up and carry her down to the water where I find a spot to throw her in. Jumping in behind Jan, I quickly grab her body and settle her onto mine. We naturally fit together and start our well-versed rhythms.

"Can we talk a little fun business?" Jan asks. Our faces are so close, and I'm glad to slow down our movement to enjoy her more.

"Of course."

"Since we've been splitting so much time between here, the office in town, and the office in Dallas, I contacted the driver service to look at some more part-time help."

"Sounds like a solid idea." I respond as I push a breast above the waterline between us and suck on a very wet nipple.

"Well, I came across a very curious possibility. One of my driver friends sent me info about a driver seeking a certain assignment, an open-minded employer if you will."

"Now I'm curious." I move my mouth to Jan's other nipple.

"Let's just say this driver has a very unusual name, and she'll be working for not only us, but for, let's call it what is, a DOM."

"A DOM?" I mumble with most of Jan's tit in my mouth.

"Something like that. This driver has identified some fantasies she wants to act out, and her DOM keeps her in line and ensures she meets her goals, so to speak."

"Weird." I mumble one word and keep working on Jan's wet breasts.

"I did make sure there is no sex involved. I can't think of sharing you with another woman. Fulfilling her needs isn't on our menu."

"So she'll be acting out some stuff while working for us?" I'm trying to make sense of this in my mind.

"That's the impression I got. I was thinking she could drive for me first, kinda like a job interview, and we'll see how it goes."

"Hope she enjoys driving a naked woman around." I joke as our rhythm slows.

"I don't anticipate that, but it will be fun to see what she thinks of this place."

"Speaking of fun, here comes some right now." I say, turning Jan so she can see Rick and Bonnie walking down to the river's edge.

"Hey you guys. You don't have to stop what you're doing. Just come over here and join us." Rick tells us as he and Bonnie step into the water.

Rick sits down first, and Bonnie kneels beside him and begins stroking his cock to hardness. I'm not very interested in his dick as much as I am in the way her tits move in time with her hand. Her skills bring Rick to hardness in just a few moments time.

Jan and I, still very much intertwined, move in unison to rest a few feet from them. As I settle my butt into the soft surface under the water, I watch Bonnie straddle Rick and guide his cock into her pussy.

Of course, we begin a conversation. Isn't that what couples do while they fuck?

"Bonnie has really nice tits." I whisper to Jan.

"All natural. Very firm. Do you want to suck on them?" Jan whispers back.

"Are you asking me if I want to fuck her?" I ask.

"No. That's off limits. But, we have some firmly established things that are allowed. As long as I'm touching you, you are able to do something like suck on her tits." Jan looks at me with a serious look.

"Same for Rick and you, I'm guessing?" I return her look.

"I gave him a handjob once. It was okay. He's sucked on my tits. Bonnie has fingered me. Again, okay. We're pretty much over that curious phase. We used those experiences to set our boundaries, and it works really well for us."

"Interesting. I promise to respect everyone here, especially you. I couldn't imagine competing with Rick for your attention. I will say I've never had sex in the presence of another couple, much less parents."

"You two okay over there?" Rick asks.

"Fine, Rick. Just going over the ground rules with Zoo." Jan informs both Bonnie and Rick.

"Don't think we haven't noticed your lack of tanlines." Rick says, laughing.

"You'll be there soon enough, old man." Jan says in return.

"You guys thinking about living the good life here?" I ask.

"We'll be your first RV clients, then hopefully build a tiny home as well. So, yes." Bonnie replies.

"As long as Jan didn't promise some sort of family discount, we can't wait for you to buy into our investment."

"Speaking of investment, I need to talk to you about an investment opportunity unlike any other I've ever considered. I need your input." Rick tells me.

"Anytime." I'm intrigued.

"Well, if you're done fucking our daughter, we can go for a walk. Naked, of course. Never thought I'd say that to another man."

"Is this your first time?" I ask Jan as we continue enjoying our time together.

"Umm...." She looks at me quizzically.

"In front of your parents?" I ask.

"Oh no. We do it all the time, especially when I want to run off a boyfriend. Is it working?"

"As long as I'm looking at your hot Mom, I'll be okay."

"She can be a bit of showoff."

"And the fruit, as they say..." I'm cut off by Jan.

"Mom and I have travelled many places where nudity was cool. It took a bit to get Dad to be relaxed, but we've been as close as any family I can imagine."

"You continue to surprise me. Losing inhibitions kinda goes with the territory out here."

"Well, I didn't offer them any deals on land out here, but I think they want to work for the club in exchange for some reduction in rent." Jan tells me.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I exclaim, feigning orgasm.

And so began our working relationship.

Just past Jan, I see a new sign. "Playground, this way"

"Hey, when did that go up?"

"Just today. Do you like?"

"Well, yes, but what is it?" I ask.

"Let's go investigate." Jan and I follow the sign.

And then it dawns on me.

"I saw that lightbulb go on over your head. Now, you remember?" Jan says with a smile.

"So, the mystery spot on the landscaping map now has an identity? I almost forgot about it." I reply with an air of anticipation.

Given the size of the property, it's about halfway across, or about a kilometer. In a small clearing under a mature anacua tree, what appears to be a playground set rises from the ground.

Not just any playground, this is a series of pulleys, ropes, and a few chains. For the discerning couples, this will be an area for serious play. Control is the name of the game, no matter which side you prefer.

With a bounce in her step, Jan steps into the ropes and begins take measure of where to place her arms and legs. It's a simple contraption, but definitely requires four hands to get into it: two to tie up or attach the bonds to the other two.

I follow Jan, and reach for the straps to wrap around her wrists. In no short order, I find my own wrists in bonds, and very tightly I might add.

"How may I serve you?" Jan asks.

"I'm at your mercy, it appears."

"That's now what I asked?" Jan looks me deeply into my soul.

"Suck me."

Not that I would stop her, not that I could, not that I would want to stop her; Jan takes me quickly into her mouth. So fast in fact, I'm just barely hardening. That quickly becomes a non-issue as the feel of her mouth surrounding me brings every ounce of blood possible into my cock.

As I look down at Jan, my world becomes upside down. Literally. Now with my ankles in some straps(how did I miss Jan doing that?) Jan keeps her mouth around my hardness and stands as my body turns inside the playground as if on some sort of a wheel.

Not that getting sucked is a bad thing, but things get even better as Jan's pussy comes into view. Jan keeps her lips wrapped around me and spreads her legs as she moves her hips forward to my face.

I've got the easy part. Eating Jan is my jam, and I voraciously dive into her softness. Licking both sides of her entrance, I guide my tongue into her, pulling back just a I feel her open to me.

It's all to no avail as Jan moves onto me, leaving me with no choice other than to consume her wetness. Oh well, sucks to be me, right? Not. I move into Jan and get her juices all over my face as I lick her to keep them flowing with no end in sight.

As much as I'm enjoying Jan in our little playground, reality sets in. I move as quickly as I can as I feel the blood enter my head. Just as the pressure becomes unbearable, I can feel my world right itself, and I'm soon looking Jan in the eyes again.

I can feel my arms lower as Jan loosens the ropes, but my wrists remain restrained. A seat envelopes my ass and I relax into a seat. Jan grabs some ropes above mine, and lifts herself above me. Jan's pussy is quickly around me, and we join together, bouncing very slightly within the flexibility of the ropes above us.

Orgasms overcome both of us, and the ropes soon hold our limp bodies up, and together.

"So this was a wise investment for the property." I tell Jan.

"Indeed. You should see the owner's manual. We haven't even touched the surface of everything we can do here."

We move on through the property. A few days from now, we'll be reopening to our newest partners and customers. Looking back at the setting sun over the tops of the low oak trees, I see Jan's parents enter the playground.

I'm pretty sure we're going to be a success.