The Rock

Story Info
Finding a shiny rock changes my life.
13k words
4.2
18.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

This story is complete fiction and came straight from my twisted mind.

Nothing real inspired this story except for y desire to share this story with you, my loyal followers.

Sit back and enjoy and remember likes and comments are welcome.

Something shiny changed my life.

DAY 1

It was a typical day in my life. Wake up, shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, and say goodbye to my family. Here I am a 20-year-old, still living at home with a dead-end job at a warehouse with no money to leave.

My family life consisted of a mom, a sister, an aunt, and a grandma. My aunt and grandma lived three houses away from us. Yes, I was the only male in the family and that sometimes caused some friction as I was always being asked to do things that the women of the family did not want to do.

Being without a car I would have to walk to the bus or ride my bike to work.

Because the weather was nice, I decided to ride my bike to work on this day.

At the end of my shift, I started home on the bike. A Schwinn Latour that I bought when I was sixteen. Today, I decided to stop off at the park on the way home to just sit at a park bench and chill out.

I stopped at my usual bench and parked the bike behind the bench.

As I was moving around to the front of the bench, I saw something shiny on the ground and stopped to pick it up.

It was a round object that was clear except for a small object in the middle of it. It looked a lot like cats-eye marble but the object inside had a glow to it that cats-eyed marbles do not.

I rubbed it and looked at it more closely. Nothing out of the ordinary was the object inside it, so I put it in my pocket and sat down.

The park on a whole is always busy at 4:30 in the afternoon and today was no different except, normally no one has ever sat down on the bench while I was sitting there.

Today however and woman sat down next to me. She looked to be in her mid to late 50's or early 60's and was dressed in a skirt and button up top.

Her hair was that silvery color and fixed up in a bob style. By most people's standards she would be considered a nice-looking older woman.

Not long after she sat down, she turned to me and smiled and asked how I was doing that day.

I told her my day was nothing to brag about and that it was no different than any other day in my life.

With this she gave a little laugh and said, "no, my son today is really your lucky day and after today you will control everything that happens to you."

I looked at this woman and just laughed. I then said to her "thank you for making me laugh with that claim of yours, but my life will always suck and there is nothing I can do about it because I do not have the brains to do anything better.

She smiled again and said, "do not think of yourself in that way. Believe in yourself and you will go far. Remember today is the first day of the rest of your life. Just think of what you want, and it will come to you. Have a good day and I will see you in 7 days at this same park bench."

What that she stood up and walked away. I sat there and thought what a crazy old woman that was.

As I was sitting there, I started to think about what she said and what the future might bring if I only started to think the way she said I should.

I stood up and started walking home and thought how nice it would be to win $100 on a scratch off lottery ticket so I stopped at the convenience store and bought a $2 scratch off lottery ticket and put it in my pocket.

When I arrived home, my mom asked me how my day went and I said, "the same old thing as any other day." Not mentioning the older woman who spoke to me, knowing my mom would just laugh about it.

I went to my room, sat at my desk, pulled out the lottery ticket and scratched off the lucky number. I then started scratching off the rows of numbers and had not matched the lucky number when there was only 1 row left.

I started scratching off the 4 lines in the last row and after the first three did not match I laughed and thought the older lady was just joking with me to get a laugh.

I then scratched off the last number and it was a match, and the winning prize was $100. I thought that this was just a fluke and put the ticket on my desk with the idea I would redeem it tomorrow on my way home.

As I was sitting there, I thought how nice it would be to go to my favorite steak house for a nice porterhouse steak.

When I went downstairs my mom asked, "how would you like to go to your favorite steak house for a porterhouse steak. I have a little extra money and thought I would treat you tonight."

My eyes widened and I thought how strange it was that my mom would take me out for a steak at my favorite steak house just after I thought about it.

Mom said, "be ready at 5:45 and we will leave as our reservations are for 6 pm."

As I was getting ready, I thought, this is just a fluke, and that old woman did not know what she was talking about.

Dinner was wonderful and I had a wonderful time with mom. Probably one of the best days I have had in many months.

We went home and sat in the living room and watched a sit-com mom liked and then we both said our good-nights and went to bed.

I changed and laid down in my bed and started thinking about the next day and decided to test out what the old woman told me because I still did not believe her.

So, what could I wish for or want tomorrow? I had always wanted to be the lead of my team at work, but the lead had been at the company for 30 years and he had no intention of leaving because he had said that this job was his way of getting away from the wife every day.

I fell asleep. I woke up feeling rested and the day just felt a little different than previous days.

DAY 2

I walked into the kitchen and there was mom, just like every other day dressed in her housecoat making me some pancakes. Pancakes are my favorite breakfast and mom would make them every day for me. Mom did not have to work because dad left her an exceptionally large estate when he was killed in a plane crash when I was 4 and my sister was 2.

As I sat at the table, I thought that this was just another day in my life, and nothing would make anything better.

I rode my bike to work and saw a couple of cars that I thought would be nice to have. The only problem was I had to work and pay for what I wanted myself. Mom had said that us kids would appreciate things more if we had to work for them.

I arrived at work, parked my bike in the bike rack and put the lock on it. When I entered the warehouse, everyone was standing in a group, which was very odd.

The boss, Jim, was in the middle and when I joined the group he started talking. "Now that everyone is here, I have an announcement to make. John the lead on team two, (which happens to be the team that I am on), has decided to retire and move to a retirement community in Arizona. He has friends there and decided it was time to hang it up."

"He informed me yesterday evening of this and came in early and cleaned out his locker. He recommended his replacement, and that person will be JR. Everyone turned and looked at me. I really was not paying attention to the boss because I knew that the replacement would not be me."

Joel my coworker smacked me on the back and congratulated me on my promotion, which came with 25% more pay because of the added responsibility.

I still was stunned and walked up to Jim, and he handed me the keys. "JR, the team has their orders for the day, and you will be in the conference room for an orientation on the responsibilities of your new position."

"I have no doubt that you will be a talented team leader and go far in the company, congratulations. I will see you in the conference room at 9:30. In the meantime you can go to your new office and start setting it up. You should have everything you need, but if you do need something let Sharon know and she will get it for you."

At this point everyone went to their stations and started working.

I walked to my new office and there was a woman there taking down John's name and putting my name in its place.

I was stunned and then what the old woman said to me came back to me, (Just think of what you want, and it will come to you).

Could this really be true? All I have to do is think about what I want, and it will come true?

So far, the things I thought about or wished for were trivial things that could be explained at coincidence. I had to think of something that could not be explained as a coincidence.

What could I think about or wish for that is totally out of reach and would never happen ever? I could always wish to win the lottery but that is a game of chance and if you buy a ticket, you always have a chance to win. No, this had to be something that would never happen.

What would never happen no matter how much I would think about it or wish it would happen? Sitting at the desk, (which is now my desk), a thought did come to mind, but I knew deep in my soul that what I was thinking could never possibly happen.

Now all I had to do was to think about it and wait, so I sat there and thought about what I would like to happen and then it was time to go for my orientation in my new position with the warehouse.

I sat and learned about my new responsibilities, the new position required of me and there was nothing that made me worry about being able to accomplish them.

The day flew by fast and before I knew it, it was time to go home. I locked my new office and rode my bike home. Now was the time I would find out if what the old woman said was true.

I parked my bike in the garage and entered the house through the kitchen. Usually, mom was in the living room and sis was still at school. I entered the living room and mom was not there. I thought she must be in the basement doing the laundry as she sometimes is when I get home.

I wanted to tell her about my new position, so I went to the basement door and called out her name. I got no answer, so I went upstairs and looked into her room. No mom. I stepped into my room and froze. There was mom laying on my bed without a stitch of clothes on with her legs spread and a freshly shaved pussy.

"Hello, JR. I wanted to give you what you thought about and wished for. Your mother laying on your bed naked with a freshly shaved pussy so that you could lick her and then fuck her. This is what you think about?"

I stood there and looked at her. She was a little overweight but was still proportioned nicely. Here breasts were sagging a little to her sides, but they were plump, and her nipples were sticking out nicely.

She had fixed her hair nicely to splay over my pillow and her shaved pussy looked to be a little moist. Overall, mom still had what it took to get a man excited and the bulge in my pants proved it.

"Mom, are you sure this is what you want? If we do this there is no going back."

"I am not sure exactly what I want, all I know is that I had this voice in the back of my head telling me that I needed to shave my pussy and then lay down on your bed and present myself to you do lick and fuck when you came home. This is what you wanted me to do?"

Come to think of it, my thoughts were how nice it would be for mom to be laying on my bed completely naked and with her pussy shaved when I came home so that I could lick and fuck her pussy.

"Hold that thought for a second mom." I stepped out of the room and thought that mom should get dressed and remember that she wanted to display herself to me but decided not to and she would not remember doing it."

When I stepped back into the room, mom was putting her bathrobe back on and tying the belt around her waist.

"I am sorry son; I do not know why I am only dressed in a robe in the middle of the day. I thought I was supposed to do something in your room but now I have forgotten what it was I was supposed to do.

"Mom, this is your house and you do not have to apologize for anything that you do. I am more than willing to help you out with anything that you want me to do for you."

"Let me get dressed and then I will fix supper for you and your sister. She should be home by 5:30 tonight because she has an early shift at work."

Now my sister is 18 and fresh out of high school and is working at some club as a waitress.

Let me describe my sister. She is about 5'8" with strawberry blonde hair. She has c cup breasts. (I know this because I check out her bras and panties when it is my turn to do the laundry). My guess is she weighs about 150 lbs. She is not overweight or skinny. In all actuality she is a very sexy and sensuous person.

At the mention of my sister, I started thinking how nice it would be to be able to look at her naked body without getting into trouble with her or mom. I did not think about how this would be accomplished.

After mom left the room I, closed and locked the door and proceeded to strip naked and started to jack off to the visions of my mom and the hope to see her and me sister naked without getting into trouble.

It did not take long for me to shoot me cum all over my chest and stomach. As I usually do, I rubbed the cum into my skin and then stepped into the bathroom to shower. I do not like wasting tissues or using a rag to clean up because they both leave evidence.

No one needs to know how much I do or do not jack off.

After my shower I put on a pair of lounging shorts and a t shirt, sans underwear because I really do not like them and only wear them when I have to.

I went downstairs and started watching the history channel as I am a history buff. After about 20 minutes the front door opened, and my sister walked in.

She had on a tube top without a bra on and some stretch shorts on that hugged her ass nicely.

"Looking good sis, I hope you got lots of tips dressed like that at work."

"I have told you repeatedly that these are not my work clothes. I like to change clothes after work because my clothes get too dirty for me to sit in my car on the way home,"

Yes, my sister has a car even though I do not. She has made enough money at her job to get herself a used Honda.

She went upstairs and changed into lounging clothes and came downstairs when mom called her for dinner.

At the dinner table we chatted just like any other night that the three of us were together for dinner. The only exception for tonight was I thought how nice it would be if we were home nudists. I did not project this thought to my mom or my sister.

As we were finished dinner my mom said that there was a program on some channel that she wanted to watch but did not know which channel it was.

I got my phone out and asked her what the name of the show was.

"It is something on the lines of casual home nudity."

I almost choked on the food in my mouth when my mom said that.

My sister piped up, "I think I know what show you are talking about mom, and I would be interested in watching it also."

Not wanting to seem too enthusiastic about watching the show I said, "you two go ahead and search for that show and watch it. I will be in my room working on job assignments for work. Oh, by the way I was named team leader for my team at the warehouse."

Both mom and sis congratulated me, and sis said, "I guess now you will make enough money to get your own car and not have to borrow mom's or my car?"

"I look forward to driving my own car and not having to smell like a woman when I get out of the car I am driving." I then stuck out my tongue at them and left the room to go to my room for the night.

As I was lying in my bed that night, I started to think about how dangerous the power of suggestion could be. So far everything that I had thought about had come true since I found the round object, I was wondering if you had to have the object on your person for your thoughts to work.

DAY 3

I decided that I would leave the round object at home the next day and try something small that would not harm or make anyone do something that they would not normally do. So, I decided not to think of anything else that night and come up with something in the morning.

My alarm went off and without really thinking I said how nice it would be to wake up to a blowjob instead of the alarm. I got out of bed and did my morning ritual and went down to the kitchen. There was mom as usual making me breakfast with this difference. She had on her shorts and apron but that was all that she had on.

I was shocked because I did not think about him not wearing a top but then I remembered how I thought about it being nice if we observed in home nudity when we were the only one's home.

"Mom, did you forget something this morning?"

"No, JR. I did not. Your sister and I watched that program last night and one of the suggestions was to not wear a piece of normal clothing but put something else on to cover your front and see how it feels."

"Well mom, how does it feel to not wear a top and just wear your apron?"

"It fees freeing. Like I am a different person and I like the feeling."

"Your sister and I talked about this last night, and we decided that we would start small and work up to full nudity. I hope that you can get used to it or you will have to move out, because we decided to go full nudity regardless of your thoughts."

"As long as you do not expect me to go nude all the time then it does not bother me that you and sis will be walking around nude. In fact, I might like the idea. And I smiled at her."

"Maybe I need to speak to your sister and rearrange our thinking of full nudity while you are home. I do not want you to be perving on the two of us. I know how young men around naked women are."

"Give me a break mom, you and sis are related to me, and I am not interested in either of you."

This is working out better than I thought. I did not have to think about them going nude, just giving them a little nudge is all. I left the house and rode my bike to work.

As I was sitting in my office, I was thinking how nice it would be to get a ride home from work because rain was predicted when Sally poked her head into the office and said it was supposed to rain today so I thought I would offer you a ride home.

I accepted her offer and then thought how nice it would be if Sally rode me.

Sally is about 20 years older than me and is divorced. She has brown hair down to the middle of her back that she wears in a ponytail most of the time.

She would be considered a Rubenesque female as she is a big woman but that does not bother me. I have this motto, "big women need loving to."

I accepted her offer and told her I was looking forward to her giving me a ride this afternoon.

"So am I" she responded.

The rest of the day was thinking about where she was going to give me a ride.

The workday ended and Sally was waiting for me in her F-150 truck. I put my bike in the back and off she went. I told her where I lived, and she said she would drop me off, but we needed to make a quick stop on the way.

As we drove, she asked me about my home life and what were some of the things that I enjoyed doing.

I told her about mom and sis and that I really enjoyed video games and taking hikes and camping. I asked where we were going, and she just said it would be a surprise.

We pulled up in front of a Condo unit and she said she needed to go inside for a few things and asked me to join her. She smiled at me and said, "you never know what will happen when you go somewhere you have never been before."

I asked her what this place was, and she told me it was her apartment. I just said, "cool place."

The complex had a pool, a recreation building, a tennis court, and a lake.

We went into the building and up two flights of stairs to a door with #69 on it.

She turned and looked at me and said, "my favorite number" and smiled.