Down by the river; Lisa’s Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose rolled over and Lisa got down behind her and the spooned on the floor, Lisa kissing Rose's neck while they watched Marybeth's ample ass thrust away at April.

Marybeth changed positions, leaning back on her knees and putting one hand behind her while she continued to pump into April. She used the other hand to rub April's clit and soon April was come-grunting through clenched teeth in a very primal way. Marybeth urged her on.

"Fuck yes baby, come for me, come on my big fake cock. You fucking come April."

April came good and hard, as her pleasure subsided, Marybeth slowly withdrew and sat back on the blanket, sweaty and panting. "Fuck, driving a cock can be work!" she said

Lisa crawled over Rose and guided Marybeth to the blanket, laying her on her back. She then started undoing the harness, needing Marybeth's help to get the harness completely off. Once it was, she pushed Marybeth's legs up by her knees and started to eat her out. Lapping, tongue fucking, and sucking on her lips and clit. Marybeth gasped and moaned and then send "Spin around, let's 69"

Lisa did as Marybeth suggested and spun around and threw her leg up over Marybeth. Marybeth positioned her arms over Lisa's calves and pulled Lisa's hips back, putting Lisa's ass and pussy right in her face. Marybeth craned her neck up and started licking Lisa when suddenly she felt a pillow go under her head. Rose and slipped a pillow down for Marybeth, then started helping by tonguing Lisa's ass.

April followed suit and positioned herself down at Lisa's head and Marybeth's pussy. Lisa's head left no room for April to assist really, so she watched, listened, and fingered herself while she got a show.

Rose had the double dildo in her hands and when Marybeth came up for air, she looked Marybeth in the eyes and motioned towards Lisa's pussy. Marybeth nodded and spread Lisa open, exposing her pinks folds for Rose to press the big purple dildo head against. Rose pushed in steadily and Lisa had to stop eating Marybeth to moan loudly. "MMMM oh fuck!". Marybeth rubbed Lisa's clit while Rose pushed the dildo into Lisa's pretty pink pussy. "That is a hot fucking shot right there, goddamn that looks good." Marybeth said.

Rose held the double dong right at the center, and as he slid one end into Lisa, the other head flopped down and hit Marybeth in the forehead. "All right, fuck this. I want that thing in my twat, not hitting me in the head." And Marybeth slid out from underneath Lisa. Rose adjusted so Marybeth could move and then once Marybeth got in position, backing her ass up towards Lisa, Rose held it as she slid her pussy around the other end of the big purple dick, moaning every inch of the way.

Once Lisa and Marybeth were essentially fucking each other with their motions back and forth, April moved and began fondling Rose and Rose spun around and laid April back, kissed down her body from smiling lips to wet lips and went to work on April, licking her slit and sucking on her clit.

Marybeth was smacking the floor with her palm and biting her lip, grunting "fuckkkkkk" rhythmically while Lisa sounded like a tennis player trying for the ace on her serve with every push of the double dildo into her. April thought to herself she had it the best out of all them, getting a good tonguing from Rose while getting to not only listen to hot sounds of her friends getting off, but getting to see it all; Marybeth's big tits swaying, both of the asses rippling with every thrust, the nice shot of the dildo filling Lisa's pussy from Rose's view point. They were all loving the moment, but April thought she had won the lottery. April knew she had won the lottery when Rose really went to town on her clit, doing a high-speed flick trick with her tongue on April's clit. April was over the moon with that move and was soon writhing on the blanket in an orgasmic twist.

Lisa was looking back over her shoulder at April cumming while getting a top ten all time fucking. Lisa was building to her own orgasm, but she knew it was a slow climb and was loving every bit of it. After Rose removed her mouth from April's muff, Lisa reached back and grabbed Rose by the ankle. Rose looked at her and Lisa pulled and motioned her head for Rose to come up to her. Rose moved towards Lisa and Lisa patted the blanket in front of her. Rose took the hint and slid in on her ass with her legs spread, lining up right at Lisa's face. Lisa looked at Rose's pussy, thought it just might be the most beautiful she had ever seen, and dove right into it. Lisa did all she could to give Rose the best head she could while getting one of the best fuckings she ever got.

Marybeth was ramming her ample ass back onto the double dildo with all she had, and she was getting as good as she was getting because of it. April managed to crawl over and hold the center of this long ass sex toy and steady it between her two friends. She went from hand to hand rubbing ass and clit on both girls sharing the toy she held. Marybeth appeared to be closing in on her orgasm first so April tried to help her get there by smacking her ass then rubbing clit. Marybeth 's ass and hips were going into overdrive as she fucked the fake dick inside her. Lisa was experiencing what a threesome could be like with the phallus ramming her while trying to eat pussy. Lisa's focus was admirable as she was doing a pretty decent job maintaining her oral work on Rose despite the residual pounding she was receiving from Marybeth. Rose was very appreciative of her work as she felt Lisa's jaw working overtime as she lapped and ate away Rose.

"GOD! DAMN! FUCKING! FUCK! YES!" Marybeth shouted as her orgasm rolled over and through her forcefully. April smacked her ass after every exclamation, making Marybeth's ass shimmy and shake and leaving it bright red by the time she was done.

Marybeth slid off the dildo, leaving her end shining with her juice and waving in the air. April turned to Lisa and put her hands on Lisa's hips, trying to guide her to change position. Only then did Lisa stop eating Rose to see what April had in mind, lifting her head and panting. April turned Lisa and Lisa rolled over onto her back. Rose got up and moved herself into a 69 position with Lisa. April took over for Marybeth and grabbing the double dong still inside Lisa and fucking Lisa with it by hand. Rose leaned down and licked Lisa's clit as April kept up the thrusting and Lisa could no longer manage to eat Rose out, she had to lay her head back and moan and "oh fuck" as the focused attention on her was now too much to handle. If not for the weight of Rose's body on hers, Lisa would have been bucking like a woman possessed as she finally climaxed. Marybeth lay breathless two feet away and watched April pump the dildo at a blurring rate of speed inside their friend's pussy.

Lisa came down out of orbit and Rose rolled off her. April set the sex toy to the side and Marybeth got up on her knees and started over towards the others. Rose moved around so she was leaning up against a loveseat with her ass still on the blanket. Lisa edged up and lay her head on Rose's lap and April curled up behind Lisa, spooning her. Marybeth worked her way up and lay her head on Rose's other leg. Rose stroked both Lisa's and Marybeth's sweaty, fuck-knotted hair and the girls all just lie there together quietly, basking in their post-orgasmic bliss and enjoying the moment. They stayed quiet there for some time, no one wanting to break the silence or change the mood. Marybeth even fell asleep.

April finally stirred, sat up and smiled at Rose and Lisa. She noticed Marybeth fast asleep and whispered, "I'm going to head to bed myself." She smiled again at her two friends and gently rubbed Lisa's shoulder. "This was so good for me, I just, I love you guys" and she got up, gathered her clothes and headed up the stairs.

Lisa sat up, edged closer to Rose, and gave her a kiss. "I think I'm ready for bed too. Let's get Marybeth up." Lisa gently patted Marybeth on the shoulder. "C'mon MB, let's go upstairs."

Marybeth awoke with a start. "Goddamnmotherfuckershit!" she said as she jumped up. She scared the hell out of Rose and Lisa and Lisa busted out laughing.

Marybeth was clearly out of it. "Fuck you guys." She said, drowsily.

Rose said, "Come on hon, let's go upstairs."

"Fuck you. Quit laughing at me. I'm sleeping." Marybeth responded.

Lisa could not quit laughing and it just made Marybeth more pouty and little-kid angry. Marybeth moved just enough to get up on the couch and pull one of the blankets of the floor up and over her.

"Leave me alone." She said, sounding even more like a petulant child.

Rose said, "Fine girl, sleep where you want." And got up. Lisa managed to reduce her laughing to the occasional chortle and her and Rose gathered their scattered clothes and went upstairs.

As they reached the hallway, Lisa was about to go into her room, but Rose stopped her.

"Sleep with me" she said.

Lisa smiled, tossed her clothes onto her bed, and went into Rose's room with her. They slid under the blankets, Lisa turned onto her side and the taller Rose curled up behind, draped one of her arms around Lisa and they nestled in together and fell asleep.

Lisa woke up to the sun coming through the drapes. Rose was still asleep. Lisa smiled at the sight of Rose's elegant face in the morning light. She slipped out of bed and tried to quietly slip out of the room.

Lisa was coming out of the bathroom and heard some stirring downstairs. She went down to the kitchen and saw April doing dishes. "April, you didn't have to clean up after all of us!" Lisa said.

"You made such a nice dinner, it's the least I could do" as she placed the last bowl into the full dish drainer on the side of the sink.

Lisa looked to her right and saw Marybeth still on the couch. She had kicked off the blanket and was lying there, spread eagle and naked as the day she was born, arms flailed out to her sides. Lisa chuckled at the sight of her wild friend. Everyone needs a friend like Marybeth, even though she can make life more interesting than it needs to be sometimes.

Lisa walked down into the living room and started gathering the sex toys from around the room and took them up to the kitchen. April saw Lisa with an arm full of dongs and laughed. "What are you doing? She asked.

"You washed the dishes; I'll wash the dildos" Lisa replied cheerily.

April made a big pot of coffee as Lisa got a sink full of the hottest water she could muster and began washing the sex toys. Lisa could not help but remember every hand job she had ever given as she cleaned the fake cocks. Shew was thankful that she could look back at most of them with genuine good memories; very few were the awkward, pleading horny young man in a back seat variety.

She loved sex, with both genders, decided early on to own her sexuality. She had only loved one person so far, but she loved fucking and decided not to be ashamed of it.

Lisa laid out the dildos and the vibrator on a towel on the counter to dry and she and April drank coffee and talked. The smell of the coffee brought Marybeth back from the dead. She sat straight up, her spiky black hair quite the sight. She scratched her boob, looked at April and Lisa sitting at the table, snorted, and said, "Why the fuck did you guys leave me on the couch?" and got up and walked to the downstairs bathroom.

Rose came down the stairs in an oversized t-shirt and joined the others at the table. Marybeth came out of the bathroom a bit later, her hair still a beautiful disaster. She stopped in the living room long enough to slip on her bra and her torn jeans and went to the kitchen table and sat down with a thud.

"Damn MB, you look like you've got a hangover, but we didn't drink that much!" Rose said.

Marybeth just stared into her coffee cup and paused before taking a drink, saying "No hangover, bangover." Then took a drink of coffee, glancing around at her friends with a devilish glint in her eye.

Lisa would remember this exact moment for the rest of her days as one of the best she had ever had.

The rest of their last day at the river was considerably more mellow than the first. The went down to swim but there was a sign saying the river was not safe for swimming due to contamination, so they ended up packing a lunch and taking a drive out to the ocean. They spent the afternoon into the evening relaxing, smoking out and watching the waves, feeling the wind, and enjoying the coast, even though the Northern California coast is no place to swim. They stayed all the way past sunset, joined a group of beach goers who had a fire as they were walking back towards the car for some honest to God camp-fire type sing along songs, even diving into an improv version of Jane Says before heading back to the car and making their way back to house. The vibe was more subdued, and less sex filled that evening and they all fell asleep crowded and cuddling on the couch while watching a VHS tape of Dirty Dancing. They headed back to the bay area the next day and the melancholy was heavy in the air as everyone recognized a chapter was coming to an end.

Epilogue

Lisa started her job at The SF Chronicle and was both overjoyed and very over-worked. She was given a ton of crap assignments and tasks, but she expected no less. She was, however, extremely fierce and dogged in her determination and her grit and work ethic endured her to most of the staff in a short time, although of course the old, patriarchal guard despised her. She held fast and would eventually move through the ranks, becoming a very respected and successful journalist in the Bay Area and then nationwide after publishing several hard-hitting books, exposing corruption in state and local government in California.

April was back in Nevada exactly one week after leaving the house down by the river with her friends. She had a degree in Business management, but it might as well have been in Ancient Greek for all the good it did her back in rural Nevada. She got a job as an Administrative Assistant at a local heavy equipment dealer, but she knew she was just a glorified secretary. She longed for the days she had in Berkely, and even though Lisa and Marybeth both encouraged her to return, she never did. She lacked the confidence to believe she could succeed there. It was ridiculous, of course. She was smart and had an outstanding work ethic, but she believed she could not do it, so she didn't try. She got married, had a kid, got divorced, and was for a time very unhappy and resigned to living out her days in Bumfuck NV as sad, single mother.

At her daughter's 10th birthday party, one of her daughter's friends' mothers asked her daughter (Who she named Lisa Rose, by the way) what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said, "Not my mom, she's sad all the time." This rocked April to her foundation and April finally made the changes she should have made years before. April ended up getting a business loan, starting a coffee/gift shop, and becoming a very successful businesswoman. After 12 years and with her daughter away at college, she sold the business and moved to Las Vegas and became a financial advisor.

Marybeth continued with her various jobs and partying ways for a few months, but without her circle of friends around, she made some new friends, named Crank and Vodka. She became a full-blown meth-head. She wore out her welcome with Lisa and Rose after crashing on the floor for 2 months when Rose caught her going through her wallet. Marybeth was sleeping in her broke down car when she was arrested for possession of narcotics. She was in and out of jail and rehab for a couple of years and things did look good for her. After getting arrested for shoplifting, she ended up at a rehab facility near Napa and she was finally ready to change.

She met a recovering addict named Lenny there and they moved up to Ukiah. Marybeth, wild punk rock hellion, became a mother and a librarian and wife to a fire fighter and eventually a doting grandmother. She was a living example of "You never know where life is going to take you".

Rose went back to LA for a brief time and came back for the start of the semester. Her and Lisa stayed close for a while, even kind of dating, even though Lisa disliked the idea of a 'relationship'. Rose felt it was a relationship and fell in love Lisa. Rose declared that love and declared herself a lesbian and Lisa did not handle it well. Lisa wanted to shun any labels and Rose felt Lisa was denying her true self. Rose knew she was gay, not bi. She wanted Lisa to be her life partner, but Lisa was not ready for that. It drove a wedge between them, and Rose ended up moving out of the apartment before graduating and leaving Berkely. Lisa sent a few letters and tried calling her mom's house, but her mom did not take Rose's coming out well and hung up on Lisa, telling her to never call her again.

20 years later, Facebook would actually do something beneficial and bring April, Marybeth and Lisa back together. They stayed in touch and reconnected and are still friends today. Try as they might, they could never track down Rose.

Lisa, still unmarried and unattached, sometimes wakes up and in her half dream/half conscious state, can still see Rose's face, basked in the soft daylight coming through the window in the house down by the river.

12