All Comments on 'Down by the River - My First Cock'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
JgsexyJgsexy11 months ago

Love the story. I thought I was a too until I experienced the bottom and was hooked!

phallustinephallustine11 months ago

I know what direction I'm going! Thanks for a beautiful story.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

It was a reservoir that I found and discovered who I was. Over the years I met many married men there who were like Steve. They'd come there just to get a quick BJ; having heard they could get that in the surrounding wooded area. But like Steve, a lot of them would also end up on the knees for the first time. This story was hot, well told and very realistic. Five *s, adding to favorites and following you in case you decide Steve's first trip to the river isn't the last.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy11 months ago

Interesting story and also sounded very real. The situation at home..sounds sadly all too familiar. And exploring other options, like checking out the park happen because of the craving for some attention. Any like you, or the character in the story, you end up in a situation where another person sees who you are. Getting gently pushed to your knees was a hot part in the story. Of course, the rest is a Natural followup once you submit. Nicely written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was an awesome story very well written. I am going to cum myself thinking about it. I have never sucked a cock but would like to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved it !

It was a fantasy of mine till I sucked my first cock. I realized I loved to eat my wife after I fucked her all juicy. Then these stories got my attention and I started fingering myself till the dildos became better, bigger and longer. The pleasure was intense. Now I need a real cock!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott1111 months ago

Beautiful. First-time stories are so hot. My own first time was similar in that I thought my first guy was going to suck me, too. "You do me and I'll do you," he promised. But I went first, and I shouldn't have been surprised that he lied. Not a problem though - it turns out I loved sucking cock!

rennyonerennyone11 months ago

Great story! Love the way you built the story. Thanks.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196911 months ago

Thanks for a realistic and beautifully crafted story of a first-timer's experience sucking cock and surrendering his hole to a beautiful, passionate man. I remember my first time on a massage therapist's table. I was a total virgin who was forever turned on to cock sucking and forever deemed an insatiable bottom. Twenty years later, I still enjoy the experience albeit with the lessons of maturity! Thanks for a beautiful and arousing story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic! This inspired me to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My first Time was when I was 17,My friend 16, was in my parents bathroom, he got the Head of his cock in my ass and he shot his load in me, within a minute, lol first time.

PG564EPG564E11 months ago

So well written. You captured the overwhelming power of wanting to suck cock. You had never imagined that kind of sex before. And the need you felt watching the blowjob the other man was giving to the hung stud. I felt that same want, and loved the submission of blowing a man eagerly while on my knees. So natural and felt so right. The urgent need to make him ejaculate his warm load into my no longer virgin mouth.

I felt ecstasy as I gave him intense oral pleasure. He held my head as he got close, and sighed deeply when his streams of semen filled my mouth so erotically. I was so happy that I had given my first blow job to a man, and he was a complete stranger - made sucking him off even dirtier, and I loved it.

Looking forward to reading more of your "work". Mine is in the gay male section also, would love to know what you think of my stories. Working on "A cure for pain" currently.

I took it up my ass also, and blew 6 men the same day in a gay bathhouse. I became a real life faggot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First time. I had my first gay experience with a older guy he was probably Fifty years old and lived alone but he had a lot of nice older friends that visited often we all played and had a lot of fun my first time being with more than one guy at a time. I enjoyed being with more than one man at a time. Thanks for reading my post

dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this and love that it’s left open-ended.

topmetobottomutopmetobottomu11 months ago

Would Love to meet him

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved the story, it reminded me of my first time eating cum. It was in college, I was visiting guys in there apartment and I had a sandwich on the table before me and I had to piss and went to the bathroom, when I came our I looked around the corner and saw one of the guys jacking off in my sandwich. I waited and didn’t say anything, when I came to the table they were all smiling si I decided to eat the sandwich. I never told them I knew. I knew I was gay but thought they were straight. Wee within a few days I sucked off the guy that shou in my sandwich. It twisted real good.

RobineaRobinea10 months ago

A well crafted story and very sensitively written.

It's a special moment when you first find yourself in this situation. In that moment I was totally lost because of the internal battle that raged within me. My upbringing told me this was not right but the deep desire to just follow my instincts makes the moment feel like an eternity. For me it was wonderful to feel the slightest of pressure from one of his hands on my neck and the fingers of his other hand in my hair and hearing his forceful encouragement to help me cross the line and start me on my journey of loving cock and giving men pleasure. I love the very special feeling I get when I know I am pleasing a man and giving him everything he wants most in life. If you follow your natural instincts and just be yourself you will lead a happy and fulfilling life. Be true to yourself and never doubt yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked the cock sucking part, not so much the ass fucking. It is true though that there are a lot of us long time married guys who wouldn't mind having an encounter with another guy, preferably safe so we don't take anything home to our wives when we do have our infrequent bedroom hookups. If only our wives understood that we need to get off with someone more frequently, this is probably the #1 reason for couples drifting apart. I for one would like to try sucking cock and be more than happy to find another married guy who wants to stay with his wife but needs another outlet.

Gazo1954Gazo19549 months ago

Once you get a cock in your mouth and ass you will always want more. I fuck my wife daily but I still crave sucking and hard cock and feeling a hard cock penetrating my ass. I’m lucky that my wife likes watching me sucking cock and getting fucked sometimes but I need it more often

PG564EPG564E9 months ago

Great story and comments, It made my life so exciting knowing I truly desired to perform gay sex with men, and blow them joyfully. The smooth hard shaft and cock head of an alpha man are intoxicating. Male sperm is delicious and terribly addictive.

My 2nd comment on this terrific gay story.

HotLipsTHotLipsT9 months ago

I love outdoor hook ups. I have many wonderful memories going back to my youth of getting laid outside. The passion that can form with the right guy at the right time is very intoxicating. It's also the thrill of possibly getting caught and getting more sex with the one(s) who caught you, with the other guy(s) or alone, has made my dick throb right now. Thank you for the inspiration. Going to see about a beach hook up now.

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

I also love outdoor hookups. I meet up with one of my regular guys in a park which has some woods. We go in there and have some fun -- we make out (he's a hot kisser) and I suck his cock. We don't fuck (too risky) but he does rub his hard cock up & down my ass crack and sometimes he finger fucks my pussyhole. It feels wonderful and is so exciting because people are going by us on the main path while we are behind the bushes having hot gay sex.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story…My wife also lost interest in sex. Fortunately we had a great friend about our age, gay, and had shared that he fantasized about turning straight married men..I suck him and he’s a very dominant top..I never knew something could be that pleasurable.I love being taken like a woman..on my back..legs up and taken really hard..I can’t get enough…

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much. One excerpt I really like which hit home with me is:

"I had just had my first man on man experience, and loved it. I also knew I was falling for Bruce, and didn't even know him. But I did know that I loved sucking his cock, kissing him, and the fucking was out of this world wonderful."

This is how I felt with my first older male lover. He was a wonderful man, a fantastic kisser, and a wonderful lover. He fed me his cock regularly and fucked me just like Bruce fucked you. I also fell for him and that is how I knew that I'm gay (attracted to men, not just their cocks). I've been a cockloving faggot slut bottom ever since.

Please tell us more stories. This series is wonderful.

5 STARS for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sissy Timmie.Wow it was awesome i have sucked cocks and loved it especially him cumming in my mouth.only had 1 guy fuck me but he didn't make me cum he cummed to fast.this story makes me want the same kinda guy even a stranger to take me completely and make me cum several times thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story ,only wish that it was me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yum! What a great story. If I had had that experience when I was younger I probably would have given up pussy & gone strictly with men & trans. Women don't understand when they cut off sex that once their husbands experience sex with another guy, they will keep seeking guys for sex. That old saying that the first cock you suck won't be your last is also true about sex with men. The first one will definitely not be your last. Just thinking about sex with guys is getting me hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES