Down by the River Pt. 02

Story Info
Couldn't stay away.
3.4k words
4.57
7.8k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
535 Followers

I recommend that you read Part 1 first to understand the characters and context.

----------

As I pulled out of the parking lot and started heading home I was overcome with guilt. I couldn't believe what I had just done. What started out as a hike that I hoped would lead to me getting a blowjob, turned into so much more. I always considered myself to be a faithful straight married man, but now, ha! I just sucked a cock and got fucked! I pulled over and deleted Bruce's phone number and swore I would never do anything like that again.

As I drove, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. It started with high expectations of getting a blowjob as I watched a man deep throating a huge cock, thinking I would be next. But things quickly changed, and now I can't stop thinking about what an intense orgasm Bruce gave me by fucking my virgin ass. And the lingering taste of his cum in my mouth. I found myself wanting more. So, why did I delete his number?

-----------

Several weeks have passed and I continued to be conflicted. The wife continued to reject all advances, which I was actually ok with. I loved her and wanted to have a good marriage, but wasn't sure I even wanted to fool around with her again. I continued to try not to think about my adventure down by the river, but never fail, every time I would jack off, all I could think about was watching that man deep throat that huge cock, my sucking Bruce's big cock, the delicious taste of his cum, and him fucking me. I knew I wanted more. These thoughts kept sneaking into my mind more and more frequently at all times throughout the day and were getting harder to suppress.

I woke up on Saturday morning and went in to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee. I asked the wife if there was anything she wanted to do today. As usual, the answer was no, and she suggested "why don't you go for a hike. I got the impression that you really enjoyed going for a hike a couple of weeks ago."

"Would you like to go with me?"

"No, you go on. I'm sure you would have much more fun without me, I would just get in the way, and I think you should wear those skimpy yellow running shorts again. You seem to like them, and they do show off your fit body."

"Are you serious? I thought you didn't like them and that you thought they showed too much."

"It's not about what I like, it's all about what you like. Who knows, you might get noticed. You know that's what you really want. Go and enjoy!"

I went back to change and wondered what she was thinking. Did she know what had happened? have suspicions? Had I said something in my sleep? I put on my yellow shorts and a tank top and looked in the mirror. They did show off my body, you could see my bulge, but that was ok with me. I liked the way they showed off my tanned, muscular, smooth legs and hugged my ass. I went in and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I'd be back later.

---------------

As I pulled into the Nature Preserve parking lot, I couldn't believe I was back. I had promised myself that it was a one time thing never to be repeated. But after my wife's comments, there was no way I couldn't go. It was as if she was encouraging me, pushing me to do this. She said go and enjoy. If she only knew. She was right, I really did want to be noticed and realized there was no way I could pretend I was here just to hike. I knew I was here to have my second man on man experience. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot. Most people would hike upstream to the waterfall. Men looking for sex with men always hiked downstream. I parked near the downstream trail, turned the car off and sat there, arguing with myself. I could leave, or not. I noticed a man walking towards the downstream trail, about to walk right in front of my car. I tried not to look at him, but I realized that I recognized him. He was the man with the huge cock that I watched getting a blowjob on my first visit. He slowed as he walked in front of me and looked at me through the windshield. He smiled and winked and continued to walk to the trail.

Part of me said leave. Another part of me said stay, you know you want to suck that huge cock, and that it's attached to a great looking man, all the better. Before I knew it I realized I was walking briskly, trying to catch up with him.

I noticed he slowed where the trail left the parking lot and I easily caught up to him.

He turned and spoke "How are you doing today? It's good to see you again."

We began to walk down the trail into the thick woods and I responded, "You remember me?"

"How could I forget you! I first noticed you a couple of weeks ago watching me getting sucked off, and then I enjoyed watching you give that stud a blowjob. But when he fucked you! Wow! That was an amazing fuck. I don't think I've ever seen a man enjoy getting fucked more than you. First you beg him to fuck you and then when he does, you were moaning and groaning so loud that I thought you would wake up the entire forest! And you shot your load without touching your cock as he was plunging his cock deep into your ass. It was truly an amazing show!"

"Well, that was my first time, and I have to admit I did enjoy it. I think of myself as being straight and came here in hopes of just getting a blowjob and leaving. As you witnessed, it turned into something totally different. I've been struggling with having done those things, and can't believe I came back."

"Really? That was your first time? You sucked his cock like you knew what you were doing. I'm glad you decided to come back. I've been looking forward to seeing you again."

"Really? I'm surprised that you would be looking forward to seeing me. We never even met."

We were approaching the big rocks where all the action took place a couple of weeks ago. Trying to hide my eagerness to suck his cock, I asked him, do you want to suck my cock?"

He responded, "No, I've never sucked a cock, and don't think I ever will. But I do love having guys like you suck mine. Watching you last week, I have to admit I thought about fucking a man for the first time. Your smooth, muscular, tanned body, bikini tan and seeing how much you were enjoying it, was a real turn on. I think I could enjoy fucking you, and I know you would love having my big cock up your ass. Most women refuse to even try to suck my cock, or even let me fuck them. No woman has ever enjoyed getting fucked by me as much as you enjoyed getting fucked. It would be nice to be appreciated. Women say it's too big. But I've found gay men love to suck it. I bet you would even let me fuck you. The way you looked at my cock before, I bet you would love to suck it now, wouldn't you?"

He leaned back on a large rock and crossed his arms on his chest, with a confident, no, an arrogant look on his face. I gazed down at his crotch and could clearly see the outline of his monster cock in his shorts. I looked up and met his gaze and he asked again, "you want to suck my cock, don't you. Tell me you want to suck my cock and feel it deep in you throat." He knew he had a great cock that any cocksucker would love to suck, and he knew I wanted to suck it. It was then I realized that I was a becoming cocksucker.

"Yes, I want to suck you off and eat your cum." I reached out and grabbed his cock through his shorts. It felt huge. I moved my hand up and down it's length, feeling it start to grow. I wanted to go slow, but my eagerness took over. I unfastened his belt and unzipped his shorts. I looked at him in the eyes as I pulled his shorts down and freed his cock. I dropped to my knees and was staring at a huge, beautiful cock. It was even bigger seeing it up close. I grabbed it with one hand and then my other hand. the big mushroom head was still sticking out. I couldn't reach my fingers around it's thickness. I started stroking it as I leaned in and started licking the big head. He was fatter and at least 3 inches longer than Bruce, who was BIG. I licked the frenulum and encircled the big head with my tongue. I licked down the underside to his big balls and licked the sacks. I inhaled his masculine aroma and gently sucked one of his balls into my mouth, massaging it with my tongue. He moaned with pleasure. I released it, then did the same to his other ball, soliciting another moan from him.

I licked back up the underside of his long cock and I took the head into my mouth and started sucking it and rubbing my tongue around on it, loving how the head filled my mouth. I moved one hand and started to take more of it's length in as I continued to pump it with one hand. I was taking about half in and I relaxed my throat as I felt it enter it.

"You can do it, cocksucker. Take it all, deep throat it. Feel what it's like to have a real man's cock down your throat. Yeah, oh, yeah. You're a good cocksucker. Show me that you're a great cocksucker."

It was almost offensive being called a cocksucker. My thoughts were spinning as I worked to take more of the length of this monster cock down my throat. I tasted some pre-cum and remembered the great taste. I moaned as I enjoyed having him working his cock deeper into my throat. Yes, I admitted to myself, I'm a cocksucker, and for him I want to be a great cocksucker. And maybe, yes, definitely, I'd let him fuck my ass.

"Oh, yeah, suck my cock. Now you're really sucking. I'm going to paint your face with my cum like I covered that cocksucker last time. You want that don't you, fag."

As I continued to work his cock deeper into my throat, I remembered how he coated the man's face with cum and rubbed it all over his face with his cock. It scared me to think of having him shoot his cum on my face, as I continued to worship his cock, bringing him ever closer to orgasm. I pulled off him and looked up at him. "Please cum in my mouth. I want to taste and eat it all, and don't call me fag."

I continued to bob slowly up and down his cock and got to where his public hair was ticking my nose, but couldn't get that last inch.

"I'll cum where I want, and I'm getting close."

I focused on sucking the top half and stroking the bottom half. I grabbed his ass with my free hand, thinking I could hold him and prevent him from pulling out when he came. I felt his legs start to shake as he started to explode in my mouth. Each shot was powerful and big. I had to swallow quickly to keep up with the amount of cum he was filling my mouth with. I felt some overflowing and running down my chin. His cock jerked with each shot. His orgasm finally started to subside. I continued to suck and squeeze out every last drop. As his cock started to soften he pulled it out, grabbed the back of my head and then he rubbed his cum and saliva covered cock all over my face.

"Next time I'll paint your face properly, and there will be a next time. You're definitely a great cocksucker. And I may just fuck that sexy ass of yours."

I looked up at him and smiled, and he smiled back. "I would definitely like there to be a next time."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man watching us, with his cock out. He was slowly stroking it, and our eyes met.

The Big Guy that I had just finished sucking said "We had an audience, and I think he enjoyed watching you suck me off. Why don't you help him out, cocksucker. Stay on your knees and do what you love to do."

As the Big Guy was speaking the other man had moved over, close to me. His cock looked small next to the Big Guy's, but was probably a good six inches, a normal size. without thinking, or hesitating, I grabbed his cock, pulling it to me, stroking it.

I looked up at him as he spoke. "Please suck my cock. I really need this bad."

I leaned in and took his cock into my mouth. It felt wonderful as I bobbed up and down it's full length and my nose would hit his stomach. I loved the feeling of it moving in and out. He was moaning. I felt powerful as I brought pleasure to this man, giving him what he so badly needed, knowing I controlled his pleasure and was going to milk his cum into my mouth. Yes, I am falling in love with cock, sucking them.

"Man, this feels great. I'm getting close. Can I cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, feed me."

He started to erupt in my mouth. His shots weren't as big or as powerful as the Big Guy's, but I found them every bit as enjoyable. His cum tasted different, but was delicious. I slowed and worked to get every drop. His cock softened and slipped out of my mouth. He pulled up his shorts, said thanks and was gone. I stood up after sucking two cocks and stretched. No one else was around, and I still hadn't had an orgasm. I jerked off, shooting big steams of cum on the ground. Relieved, I started to walk back to the car. I passed a lady walking her dog. I said hello. She didn't respond, stared at me and gave me a look of disgust. Why the look?

-------------

I drove home and again felt guilty for what I had done. I knew I needed to work on my relationship with my wife and try to get life back to normal. I walked in. The wife was on the couch watching TV. I went over to give her the usual kiss on the cheek and she pulled away.

"What is that all over your face?"

'Must be sweat stains. I'm going to go take a shower."

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and was horrified. When the Big Guy had rubbed his cock over my face it left cum smears on it. There was a distinct dried glob of his cum that had escaped my mouth and run down my chin. Since he had cum in my mouth, I hadn't thought about needing to clean my face.

The wife appeared behind me. "That's not sweat I see. So what is it? And that dried glob or your chin. Drool I suppose? Have you been giving men blowjobs and letting them rub their dicks on your face?"

I just looked at her and couldn't think of anything to say.

"I've always thought your muscular body was sexy, and you've always acted like a masculine, straight man. I hated it when you started shaving your body and sunbathing in a bikini. It caused me to suspect you were gay, the way you always work out to keep your body looking good and wearing those skimpy, tight clothes. Well, I guess you got noticed today, and the evidence is all over your face! After you seemed so happy and upbeat after your last hike, instead of being worn out, I was puzzled. So I googled the Nature Preserve and found out that it's known as a place where gay men go to meet and fool around and do what gay men do. It doesn't surprise me that men would look at you and think that you were gay wearing those skimpy yellow shorts, and that you would be willing to suck their dicks. So admit it. Let me hear you say it, that you are GAY."

I just silently looked at the floor in shame.

"Your silence says it all. From now on, I know you are GAY and we will not be fooling around ever again. You can move into the guest bedroom and can do whatever you want with men, but not in this house. So tell me about it. How many dicks did you suck last week? How many today? What did the men look like? If you are going to go fool around with men, you are going to tell me all about it when you get home. I don't want any surprises. I don't want to hear from friends or neighbors that you are GAY and they saw you doing something with a man. That's the rules if you want to keep that you are GAY a secret. So let's hear it. How many dicks did you suck? Did a man suck your fat dick?

"I admit it. I did go there a couple of weeks ago thinking I would get a blow job and that would be the end of it. You know how I'm always horny, and we don't play around much anymore."

So I told her about my first hike, watching the Big Guy getting sucked, and then giving Bruce a blowjob. I didn't mention that he also fucked me. I couldn't bring myself to admit to that.

"So did you get the blowjob that you went there for?

"No, I learned some straight men go to get sucked off, but don't suck. Like I had intended to do."

"So you're the GAY man that these straight men go to see to get their dicks sucked. How embarrassing, my husband likes to suck men's dicks. Did, or should I say do you like having a man's dick in your mouth? Do you like letting them shoot their nasty cum in your mouth?"

"I know this sounds terrible, and I can't believe it myself, but, yes, I did like it. Yes, I do enjoy it. It's exciting."

"So you sucked one cock on your first hike. tell me about today. How did you manage to get cum all over your face?"

So I told her about how I sucked off the Big Guy's monster cock, and after

I swallowed, he did rub his cock on my face. Then before I could get up another man was there, so I sucked him off, too."

"So GAY men call dicks cocks? How cute. You are going to have to teach me your new GAY lingo. And did you get the blowjob you were looking for today?"

"No, both men today said they were straight and didn't suck cocks."

"So on two hikes you were the only GAY one in the bunch! My husband loves to suck straight men off and let them cum in his mouth and gets nothing in return. Do you swallow their nasty cum? How disgusting. What's next for you? In my google searches I read some gay men are tops, and some are bottoms. What are you? If you ever meet a GAY man and get your dick sucked, are you going to fuck him? let him fuck you, too? I would guess that you would be the bottom one, taking care of all these men's needs. So out with it, no pun intended, do you swallow their cum?"

"Yes, I do swallow their cum. I like the taste."

I thought about telling her about getting fucked, but I knew she wouldn't understand.

TO BE CONTINUED

Feedback and comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
535 Followers