Down by the River Pt. 05

Story Info
Steve visits a gay bar for the first time.
2.8k words
4.71
4.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
536 Followers

I encourage you to read previous chapters to understand characters and context.

===================

I was parked behind a gay bar struggling with whether I should go in. I had never considered going to a gay bar before, yet here I was. My mind was racing with what I was about to do. I realized the wife was right about my wearing tight clothes that showed off my ass and physique. I proud of, and loved showing off my body, but now, for the first time realized it was to look good for men. I took a deep breath and walked in. It was dimly lit, so I stood there for a minute to let my eyes adjust. As expected, the bar was full of men, no women in sight. There was a long bar against the left wall, a small dance floor, and lots of booths and tables.

I walked up to the bar. The bartender was a burly man with a shaved head and a full dark beard, wearing jeans and a black tank top that showed off his big arms. He came up to me and asked, "Is this your first time in? I don't recognize you. You do realize this is a gay bar?"

"Yes, it's my first time in. I'm curious about the gay lifestyle, and want to learn more about it."

"Well, you came to the right place. We are a welcoming community, and love to help men like you satisfy your curiosity. What are you drinking?"

"A Guiness, would be great."

He walked down the bar and rang a big bell hanging on the wall behind the bar, and returned with the beer and poured it into a frosty mug. "So tell me about yourself."

I gave him a very abbreviated review of the last month, how I had sucked a few cocks, but didn't reveal that I also loved getting fucked. That was too de-masculating.

"Well, did you enjoy sucking cock?" Did you swallow?"

As I finished my beer, I answered, "I did, and yes I do. That's why I'm here. I want to find out if there is more to being gay than sex."

A man came up on my left and put his hand on my shoulder and said to the bartender, "bring our new friend another beer." He then looked at me and introduced himself and explained they had a custom to buy newcomers beer on their first visit."

The bartender returned with another beer and I thanked them and took a big chug. Another man came up on my right and said to the bartender, "bring our new friend a shot of tequila." They all started talking about how they loved helping men resolve their curiosity and to accept being gay.

I drank the shot, followed by another big chug of beer. "What are you men talking about? How did you know that I'm curious."

One of them started to explain, "The bell. It's a signal to the bar that we have a man that needs some encouragement and support. We all take turns buying them drinks."

The bartender sat another shot and beer in front of me. I drank the shot followed by another big chug of beer. "Well, I have to say that I like your custom, but I'm driving, so no more. Where is the restroom. I need to take a piss."

They pointed me in the direction, and I found it. I was taking a piss when another man came in to the urinal on my right and pulled out his cock to piss. I couldn't resist looking, and saw a beautiful cock. It was so impressive, that my stream of piss stopped and I felt my cock start to get hard. I looked away and focused on finishing my piss. As I was shaking it off, I again looked over at it, then looked up and our eyes met.

He spoke, "you must be the newbie. Do you like my cock? Want to suck it?"

Before I could answer, he added, "no, that wouldn't be right. The other guys would accuse me of breaking in line. I'll buy you a beer when I'm through here."

I, feeling the alcohol, returned to my spot at the bar and explained my confusion about what the man said in the restroom. The men that had been buying me beers and shots looked at me, then at the bartender with a puzzled look, and one said, "you didn't tell him about the custom?"

The bartender responded "You told him about how we buy newbies drinks and welcome them to our community."

They stared at him, then he looked at me and continued, "the best part of our custom is that to make you an official member of the our gay community, you show your appreciation by giving all the men that bought you a drink a blowjob."

I stared back at him, not knowing what to say. I had been set up. There was dead silence, then the man on my left, the first one to buy me a beer, slapped me on my shoulder and said, "ready to get started?" I looked him in the eyes, still unable to come up with something to say. He put his arm around my shoulders and started to direct me to the far end of the bar.

I don't know if it was all the alcohol, or if I wanted to suck some cock, or, most likely, both. I had not noticed it before, but there was a large chair up on a two foot high platform. He stepped up on it and dropped his pants and sat down. I was looking at a really nice, fully erect cock. I instinctively reached out and grabbed it, and all the men that had gathered around cheered and started chanting "suck his cock, suck his cock."

So, I did what any good cocksucker would do. I leaned over and started licking and kissing his cock. With the chair elevated, I found it to be a comfortable height and didn't have to lean over very far. I soon was eagerly bobbing up and down the full length of his cock. I was oblivious to the men watching, until I felt hands on my back. The man I was sucking put a small dark bottle down by my nose, squeezed one nostril, and told me to take a deep breath. He then put it to my other nostril and I took another deep breath, having no idea what I was inhaling. The hands on me began to massage my back and then were reaching around and massaging my chest. He started to unbutton my shirt as I felt more hands starting to massage my legs. It was so erotic to have so many hands exploring and massaging my body while I was sucking on a great cock.

Once my shirt was unbuttoned, they lifted one of my hands, and then the other to remove it. The man behind me grabbed my hips and started to hump my ass. I could feel that he had a big cock, and I realized I was pushing my ass back into him. I then felt hands unfastening my belt, and before I could protest, my pants were around my ankles. The men watching were adding commentary, most of which I missed, as I was so focused on pleasing the cock in my mouth. But I did hear, "wow, he really looks like he loves to suck cock," and "check out that hot ass, I love those tan lines and bikini underwear."

And they came off as soon as I heard that. I stepped out of my pants and was naked. A man was squeezing my ass cheeks and pulling them apart and I felt his whiskers on my ass and his tongue licking up my crack. His tongue found my ass hole and started to lick it and push into it. I had never experienced this before and it felt amazingly erotic. As he continued to rim my ass I heard one of the men shout "lick that ass and get it ready to get fucked." The brown bottle appeared again and I took two more snorts. I was thinking that the bartender only mentioned giving blowjobs and didn't mention giving up my ass. But the man's tongue magic had my ass craving a hard cock.

The man I was blowing started to thrust his hips and groan, and I knew he was getting close. He said, "show us you are a real cocksucker and swallow my cum. Here it comes." And his cock started to jerk as he unloaded streams of cum into my mouth. I milked him dry, getting every last drop before releasing his softening cock. I let it slip out of my mouth and he stood up and pulled his pants up. "For someone who isn't sure if he's gay, that was one hell of a great blowjob. Who's next?"

As he stepped down, I stood up straight, somewhat unsteady on my feet, and looked around for the first time and realized there were 15 to 20 men standing around watching me. For some odd reason, I found it exhilarating to be standing completely naked in front of all these men. My cock was fully erect which told me I was enjoying myself. I guess all my hours in the gym were worth it, to look hot for all these men.

I looked around and asked, "who was licking my ass? That was a first and it felt amazing." I saw a man directly behind me with a big smile on his face. He was short and slim. He winked at me and I noticed him grab his stuff. I looked down and could see the outline of his cock snaking down his pant leg. It looked huge. I looked back up and our eyes met. He licked his lips, winked and smiled again.

The man that had been buying me the tequila shots stepped up on the platform and dropped his pants exposing a semi hard, uncut cock. "I'm ready for you to show everyone that one cock isn't enough to satisfy your curiosity, but leaves you craving another. Demonstate your love of sucking any and all cocks. Now suck my cock."

Standing there staring at his cock, I realized that I couldn't resist the urge to suck it. His was the first uncut cock I had seen up close and I reached out and grabbed it. I started to stroke it, causing the head to appear, and then disappear again under the foreskin. It was fun playing with it, and I leaned over and started licking around the head and foreskin. He put the bottle by my nose and I took two more deep snorts. As I was familiarizing myself with his foreskin, I felt hands on my ass and something cold and wet being squeezed onto my ass crack and massaged into my asshole. I turned around to see that it was the short man with the big bulge that was lubing up my ass. He had opened his shirt and lowered his pants. I looked down and saw that his fully erect cock was even bigger than I had pictured. He smiled and winked at me and continued to work the lube into my ass with his fingers. I returned my attention to the cock in hand, taking it into my mouth. It felt different, but nice. The foreskin was soft and would move as I tongued it. I started to take more of it's length into my mouth as I felt the monster cock being rubbed up and down my ass crack.

My back door man reached around and grabbed my chest and leaned in close to my ear. "You are the sexiest man I've fucked in a long time. You are going to love my big cock probing your hot, gay ass. Once I seed your ass there will be no denying your true gay self." I couldn't respond with my mouth full of cock, so I moaned agreement and started to push my ass back against it, hoping for him to stick it in.

The man pinched my nipples and then grabbed my hip and I felt him guiding his cock to my asshole. He started to push it in and I instinctively pushed back as the fat head popped in. He grunted as he pushed it in slowly until I could feel his pubic hair on my smooth ass. I was moaning loudly on the cock in my mouth and knew his entire huge cock was embedded deep in me. I was his and it felt so right to have a man own my ass. I loved being one with him and had never felt so full. I was overwhelmed with physical and emotional feelings. The huge cock rubbing my sweet spot with each stroke was sending shivers throughout my body, and I was loving having the other cock sliding in and out of my mouth. The bottle appeared again and I took two more snorts. It seemed like as soon as the bottle was gone, it was getting put back in my face. I felt euphoric, and my cock was hard as a rock. My mind was going wild with all the physical and emotional sensations. Knowing that I was putting on a show for all the men watching was exhilarating, yet troubling. I had never felt so exposed and vulnerable. I not only was admitting that I was gay, but was demonstrating that I was a cock whore. My secret love of cock was no longer a secret. I thought, to hell with being in the closet, this feels so good and so right.

As both cocks were sliding in and out of my mouth and ass, I pushed back on the monster in my ass and worked to coordinate my mouth movements with my ass. At the same time I could hear the men that were watching making comments about how hot I looked taking two cocks at the same time. All I could see was the man's stomach as I bobbed up and down on his cock, licking his frenulum inside of his foreskin, maintaining suction, working to give him a great blowjob and prove I was a great cocksucker. It hit me that in just a few short weeks I had gone from being a frustrated straight married man to getting fucked and striving to simultaneously give a second man a blowjob in front of a cheering crowd of gay men.

My backdoor man leaned in and reached under my arms and grabbed my shoulders and started fucking me harder and faster, pulling me onto his big cock. "Yeah, you are so tight and hot. I'm getting ready to seed your gay ass."

He was fucking me so hard I was having trouble with the cock in my mouth. The front man grabbed my head and started to take over and started fucking my mouth. I was getting pounded on both ends to cheers from the crowd. I could feel that both men were getting close and all I could do was keep sucking and squeezing my ass. I loved the feeling of control in making a man cum in my mouth, but I had absolutely no control now. I realized I was here for them. The cock in my ass was hitting my sweet spot hard, sending intense waves of pleasure throughout my body. I was overcome with a sense of euphoria as I felt my own orgasm start to build. I didn't know what I had been sniffing, but my feelings were intensified. My legs began to shake uncontrollably and I took the cock out of my mouth as I started to blast my load onto the platform. My backdoor man pushed his cock in deep and held it there as I felt his big cock start to jerk deep within me filling me with his cum. The last thing I remember was the man in front of me orgasming, shooting his loads of cum all over my face.

==============

I woke up in a bedroom that I wasn't familiar with. I didn't know where I was. I needed to take a piss and got up out of bed. I found myself in a nicely decorated room with an adjoining bathroom. I went in and pissed. I then noticed a plush set of bath towels on the counter, with a note. It said "Your clothes are being cleaned. Take a hot shower and get cleaned up. Everything you need, including a new razor, is in the shower. I put a robe on the chair for you." I went back into the bedroom and looked out a large window with no drapes. I was looking down on a large landscaped yard with a big in ground pool. I found my wallet, keys and phone on the dresser. I was already late for work, so I called and advised I would be out today. I then went in to take a shower, wondering where I was and what today would bring.

To be continued.....

====================

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
536 Followers