Down by the River Pt. 04

Story Info
Straight sex? And...
1.4k words
4.44
2.8k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers

I encourage you to read previous parts to understand characters and context.

==================

Driving home I couldn't stop thinking about how much I enjoyed riding Ben's big cock and the amazing orgasms I got by us fucking. I now realized Bruce fucking me was not a one time thing, but the start of something big. I've now been fucked three times by two men, and orgasmed all three times, and all were better than any I could remember by fucking the wife, or any other woman before her, for that matter. Both times driving home from the Nature Preserve I had felt guilty for what I had done. Tonight I felt no guilt. Hell, I felt giddy. I had thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I was several hours later than normal and noticed all the lights off as I pulled into the driveway. I entered quietly so as not to wake the wife. The gym workout was enough to justify a shower, not to mention all the dried cum on my chest, stomach, and what had leaked out of my ass. Instead of taking the needed shower, exhausted, I crawled into the guest bedroom bed naked. I always preferred to sleep naked, and now that I was sleeping alone, I got no complaints.

=======================

I was awakened by the bed moving, and realized that the wife had crawled into bed with me. I played asleep as she crawled up on me, straddling me, and she began to kiss my neck as she slowly humped her pussy on my cock. This was causing my cock to harden, and I started to hump her back as she moved her kissing to my lips. She whispered, "I'm sorry I've been so distant, let's refresh our intimacy."

I pushed my cock into her wet pussy and started to slowly fuck her. She sat up, and put her hands on my chest and started to ride my cock, much like I rode Ben's a couple of hours earlier. In the past she always wanted to just get it over with as quickly as possible so she could roll over and go to sleep. Tonight was different. She was bouncing on my cock and grinding her pussy into me. Her boobs were swinging in rhythm and she was beginning to moan. I could tell she was approaching an orgasm as her breathing was getting heavier and I noticed her body start to quiver. She pushed down fully and grounded her cunt on me as she began to shake violently. Her cunt was spasming on my cock as I continued to pump my cock in and out. She collapsed on to me, moaning and said "that was amazing."

I wasn't through, and maintaining penetration, rolled her over and began to fuck her hard and deep. I reached under her arms and grabbed the back of her shoulders, pulling her onto me, like Ben had done to me hours earlier. My mind wandered to the thought of fucking a man like this. It felt great, and knew it wouldn't be long until I filled her with my cum. She brought me back to reality by wrapping her legs around me, returning each of my thrusts, and started to scream, "oh yeah, oh yeah, OOOH, yeah."

Her pussy started to spasm on my cock as she had her second orgasm, sending me over the edge. My cock erupted deep into her. I held it deep within as our orgasms subsided. I rolled off of her onto my back.

My mind was spinning. I had probably had the best sex with the wife ever. Yet hours earlier had admitted to myself that I loved sucking cock and getting fucked by a man. I drifted off to sleep.

============================

I awoke the next morning to the wife putting her head on my shoulder, her arm across my chest and her leg over mine. I played asleep, not knowing what to expect from her this morning. She started rubbing my chest and then suddenly sat up.

"What is this on your chest? Is it some man's dried cum? YOU FAGGOTT! And then you come home to me? And I thought there might be a chance that we could work things out! What a fool I am. What did you do?"

"Remember you came to my bed last night. I didn't ask you to."

"So now it's my fault that you are GAY! Please! Tell me, how did you get covered in cum last night? I want all the GAY details!"

I recounted how I walked in on Ben at the gym and described his amazing physique and great cock. I even told her how I knew that I wanted him and grabbed and stroked his cock several times in the locker room after our workout.

"You are so GAY! We have friends that workout at that gym. You need to be more careful!"

I figured it was time to come clean with her, and admit that I had allowed a man to fuck me. I continued to tell her about how I followed him home and how he lifted me up onto the counter and proceeded to fuck me.

"Well, what is the verdict? Did you like getting fucked like a woman?"

"Yes, I admit it. I loved getting fucked like a Man, by a Man. It was amazing. I never imagined it could feel so hot." I went on to tell her how I got on my knees between his legs and sucked him and swallowed his cum. I told her how I then climbed up on him and rode his cock, just like she rode me last night. That must've hit a nerve.

She jumped out of bed and shaking her finger at me in a threatening way, but unable to come up with something to say. She looked so sexy standing there, and I couldn't help looking her up and down.

"Babe, you look so hot. Why don't you get back in bed and let's play some more."

She stormed out of the room yelling "never again you disgusting FAGGOTT!" She went into her room and slammed the door.

=================

That day at work I was useless. I kept thinking about all that had happened, and my mind kept circling back to Bruce. Ben was great, but I knew I was just a sex toy for him. But like he said, "if the cock fits, fuck it," and I did love it when he fucked me. I found myself in a debate. Go look for Bruce? Or return to Ben to find out what other things he wants to do? I love how he manhandles me, and also love the control I feel over him when I'm sucking his cock. It wasn't a workout day and I hadn't brought my workout gear, so as I left work I headed to the Nature Preserve. As I started driving, I realized that I wasn't dressed for a hike. I didn't want to go home and face the wife, and thought a beer would be good. I started driving around with no destination in mind. I found myself driving around downtown, and started looking for a bar where I could grab a beer.

Without realizing it, or maybe on purpose subconsciously, I found myself in the gay part of town. I had never thought about going to a gay bar, I slowed down and started checking them out. I was approaching a nondescript bar, The Anvil, that appeared to have private parking in the rear. I pulled in and parked where my car couldn't be seen from the street. I sat there questioning whether I should go in. I watched several cars pull in and park and men got out and walked in. I noticed they were dressed in jeans and more casual, blue collar type clothing. I had thrown my sport coat in the back seat when I left the office, but still felt overdressed. I took my tie off and threw it in the back. I was wearing dress slacks, the low rise, slim fit type that the wife gave me a hard time about. But I liked the way hugged my ass. I had on a tailored dress shirt, and unbuttoned the top three buttons.

I would be admitting my gayness to everyone inside. This would be a big step, going to a gay bar, but what the hell, if the cock fits, fuck it. I liked the sound of my new mantra, so I got out and went in.

To be continued.

============

Comments, suggestions, and feedback is appreciated.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers