All Comments on 'Down on the Farm'

by Pabiporffor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
msspnnrmsspnnr5 months ago

Incredible story. I just loved the premise and then the execution. Having friends and family over before the deed was a nice touch.

MrSmith27MrSmith275 months ago

This was a fun story with all the twists and turns finally culminating in the actual anal sex.

jmkuehnjmkuehn5 months ago

I like your take on the situation. Though would have been better if he had eaten her 1st and if she had actually cum from the pounding.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent - loved both the buildup and also the actual sex.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls5 months ago

Traditions - handed down to us by those who lived before but not as a static thing but living and developing by the way we handle when it is upon us.

The daugher's bed used to be kept so very secret that even Chloe's mom was in doubt this was a thing until her own butt was offered to a guest.

Now the tradition's foothold in the walisian culture grew stronger and it is less of an unmentionable secret. Not only closest family knows about the rite being held but friends and even neighbours get the news and are invited to have a glas and congratulate the virgin with best wishes and a recall of their own deflowering. A nice touch by the author to extend the traditional form - but in truth no touching is involved and not even a short view is allowed of anything that soon will not be virginal any more.

Did Chloe's mom help her prepare for the first time and teach her those aspects of personal hygiene? The author stays silent about all that protecting the dignity of the young girl who celebrates the last hours of her virginity in the thin white dress, smiling politely while she listens to the next door neighbour 's description of what is to happen soon.

FullLife07FullLife075 months ago

Very nice story. Loved the setting of the anal scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous