Down on the Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you have in mind?" Mistress Joan asked.

"If cowgirl will come back next weekend," Annabelle said, "I may just have to borrow some of your specialty items from your locked shed." She then walked over to Midnight and untied his reins from the saddlehorn.

"Come on, my wet naked little cowgirl," she said almost laughing. "We still have to get back to the trailer and then back to the farm."

Nicole's eyes were still glazed over and she didn't appear to be aware of what was going on around her. They were most of the way back to the corral when she finally said, "Thank you, Mistress Joan. Thank you, Mistress Ann."

Annabelle just laughed and replied, "Welcome back, my naked little cowgirl."

When they finally got back to the truck and trailer, Annabelle had to help Nicole off of the saddle and guided her over to the pickup truck. "I put a towel on the seat," she said as she helped Nicole in.

When they got back to the farm, Frank was waiting for them. Nicole had pretty much recovered from her intense orgasms and was able to get out of the truck on her own.

"Frank, I'm going to go up to the house and clean up," Annabelle said. "Would you please instruct cowgirl here on the proper way to wipe down and curry a horse?"

"Will do," Frank replied. As Annabelle was walking up to the house, she could hear Frank saying forcefully, "I will take off the saddles and put them in the back of the pickup, then we will take the horses into the barn and properly clean them up. Do you understand?"

Annabelle laughed slightly as she heard Nicole say quickly, "Yes, Master Frank."

About an hour and a half later, Nicole came up to the house. Annabelle was sitting on the front porch. Nicole walked up the steps and stood silently in front of her.

"Well," Annabelle said, "did you learn how to wipe down and curry a horse?"

"Yes, Mistress Ann," Nicole said. Then she looked down at the floor.

"And?.." Annabelle said.

"And Master Frank said I should show you these," Nicole said as she turned around and bent over slightly. There were several crop welts on her ass. Some were starting to fade away. One was still bright and angry.

"How did you earn those?" Annabelle asked.

"The first two were because I called Midnight stupid again," Nicole said. "Then I pulled the curry comb the wrong direction and I refused to clean the mud off his hooves."

"That's only four," Annabelle said. "There are five crop welts, and the last one is a real beaut. What did you do for that?"

"Just before I left," Nicole said, still looking at the ground, "I said that I still think horses are stupid."

"Come here," Annabelle said, patting her lap. Nicole stood in front of her not sure of what to do.

"You have earned a spanking," Annabelle said curtly. "Get over my lap."

Nicole immediately complied.

"I'm sorry I think horses are stupid," Nicole said.

"I'm not spanking you because you think horses are stupid," Annabelle said. "I'm spanking you because you said it. Do you understand the difference?"

Nicole braced her hands against the floor of the porch as she said, "Yes, Mistress Ann."

"Now how many do you think you deserve?" Annabelle asked.

"Five?" Nicole said hopefully.

"Five sounds good," Annabelle said. Then she added, "And you called horses stupid at least ten times today, so that makes a total of fifty."

"No, please, Mistress Ann," Nicole whined, "I can't take fifty. My ass is still store from that saddle."

"Count them," Annabelle said. "I will make them fast so it gets over quickly, but I want to hear the count on every stroke."

She didn't wait for a response from Nicole, but instead began whaling away with her hand on Nicole's upturned ass. Nicole didn't actually start counting until the fourth stroke, but she remembered to start with "One!" She counted rapidly as Annabelle's hand slapped loudly against her ass.

When she finally said, "Fifty!" Annabelle released her and said firmly, "Up!"

Nicole stood facing Annabelle.

Annabelle used a small cloth to wipe Nicole's juices off her legs, then she looked up at Nicole and said, "You enjoyed that!"

"No," Nicole said, "it hurt. It really hurt. ... but my body sort of... got off on it."

"I will have to find some way of actually punishing you," Annabelle said. "In the meantime, have you learned not to call horses stupid?"

Nicole rubbed her swollen and inflamed ass and said softly, "Yes, Mistress Ann."

"I think we need another trial weekend," Annabelle said. "I think we should spend a whole weekend teaching you not to think of horses as stupid. Are you willing to do that?"

"Yes, Mistress Ann," Nicole said.

"Then go inside and clean up," Annabelle said. "I will put a pizza in the oven and after supper you can drive back into town. I want you back out here at eight o'clock next Friday night. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Ann, I understand," Nicole said quickly, "here, naked, at eight o'clock next Friday night."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


12