All Comments on 'Down on Your Knees Ch. 02'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As great as part one was this was just awful and plumbed new depths of juvenility, which is quite a feat considering some of the trash I've read on this site. The rotten cherry on the rancid icing on this stale cake was the cringe inducing 'anal sex is the solution to all problems' trope, although given the quality of the rest of it I would have to admit that it was probably not out of place here.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic7 months ago

I didn't like this one. I don't like RAAC stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How about NO Ups due to lack of a story???? Neither part was really erotic..... Just weird...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Actually disliked this part. The 2 wrongs not making a right... he either takes her back- maybe with conditions, or doesn't. Him having sex with his ex & making his wife watch & eat the ex's pussy was actually humiliating & worse than his wife did. This, after the fine 1st part? Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Effing stupid

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Kinda of a letdown after the great first part, but guy getting kicked in the nuts again was nice.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Last 3 paragraphs deserve 5 stars on their own!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Are there any stories on LW where, at some point, the MC doesn't bawl his eyes out like a little girl?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I quit reading when I got to the anal section. What is it with Americans and their sick obsession with the the wrong hole anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He should have left the two bitches together and hit the road. No divorce, just abandon her and let her figure it out while Carrie uses her as a fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All the usual tropes, he's Irish, wifey loves him to death but just had to try a bit of strange, ex offers her ass, he bawls his eyes out like a little girl, he's an 'expert' with his tongue etc, etc. Not particularly well written either, and where's the originality? Not here that's for sure, if I could give it less than 1 I would.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A downgrade from part 1 which was a classic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great ending.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was an interesting story and I would give it 5 stars. I was surprised that Karen stayed for the entire fuck session and the revenge on Chris in the end was a nice surprise. Good job on the story.

Ocker53Ocker534 months ago

I enjoyed the story, a little on the unbelievable side but a good story none the less⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I like Carrie. I agree that 2 wrongs don’t make a right, but the second wrong was so she would understand. I can’t disagree with that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just right.

vanyevanye2 months ago

Four stars, until the revenge on Chris. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Two disgusting cheaters…they deserve each other and the hell they are creating.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 months ago

Loved the writing and yet the story, i am torn between 2 adages "2 wrongs don't make a right" and at the same time "Actions have consequences" seems your short series express both in a wonderful balance well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty cruel to make the wife watch his revenge. But the payback with the trainer was outasight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry, but this reads like a High School sophomore's try at fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Why are lit authors so fixated on ass play? If not a description of the actual deed, virtually every story contains references to it and this authors no exception. Personally I think it's vastly overrated, or should I say grossly overrated (yeah there's a little joke in there if you look hard) and adds little if anything to most stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I think she had to witness him fucking another woman to truly comprehend the hurt she inflicted and guarantee she could never stomach even thinking about fucking around ever again. Plus, you know, balance. Of course if you want to avoid situations like this just stay fucking faithful. It honestly isn't that hard. Avoid the sluts, narcissists and selfish people and you've ruled out 99% of cheaters pretty much.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories