Down the Hall Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother finds out sister is really submissive.
2.2k words
4.57
28.9k
43
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers

I hear a knock at the door. I open my eyes to see my Ellie putting clothes on. She had low cut jeans on but no top yet. I had a full view of her perfect little boobies.She looked over at me and smiled.

"Be out in a minute dad" She called to our father knocking on the door.

"Okay SweetHeart, please wake up Dan for breakfast too." He called back, soon hearing him walk down the hall.

"You heard dad, get up!" she said, still topless throwing the comforter off me revealing my morning wood. "You can't possibly go downstairs with that hit sticking out, would you like me to help?" I nodded slowly, still sleepy. "Well okay then" she said, pulling down my boxers exposing my erection. She got on the bed, one leg on each side of me. Boobs still out, hovering over me. She shuffled her way down my body to where her face was right over my dick. Mouth open wide she got closer, I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Sike!" she said loudly. Kissed the tip of my dick, pulled my boxers up and let them go the elastic smacking my belly. She threw on a tank top, unlocked the door and left.

"Fuck" I said out loud, my erection fading away. Maybe it was just a one night thing and now she's messing with me. I roll out of bed, throw on some shorts and a shirt and head down the hall. I walked towards my seat next to my sister and across from my Mom. Dad was over at the stove making bacon and eggs. Mom was just scrolling on her phone, but put it down when I got seated.

"Finally decided to wake up, sleepy head?" Mom said teasing me

"I didn't take that long mom, plus the move took a lot out of me." I told her

"Yes I know moving can be difficult but you know your Father needed to move for work. You and Ellie will have to start job hunting soon" Mom said, a reminder I didn't need. In this economy 18 isn't the age you move out anymore. Dad said he would support us if we all moved with him to keep the family together, like we had a choice. But when he said keep the family together I don't know if last night is what he meant.

"So What's the plan today?" Dad asked. "I have to go to work, your mother needs to go shopping for some of the things we forgot to grab during the move. What are you kids doing?"

"I need to organize my half of the room," Ellie said. "Hopefully Dan will do his side too, it's a mess"

I ignored her and kept eating. My sister can be a brat sometimes, but I have a new way around that. I open my phone on the Zach account and message Ellie.

"Whatcha up to today" I messaged her. Her phone dinging at the table, she smiles and reads it.

"Just cleaning my room today hbu" She messaged me.

"Nothing at all, did you need help with your room?"

"I won't say no to some help, but what's in it for you?"

"Well last night you kept telling me you know what I want so I'll leave it up to you'

"I think we can make a deal, DAN." She smiled at me after sending the message. I forgot that she said she prefers Dan last night. Probably her way of saying I don't need to play games anymore. We all finished eating. Dad gives mom a kiss on the lips goodbye then gives Ellie a kiss on the lips goodbye and heads out.

"All right kids, I'm going out for a few hours. I'll call you when I'm on the way back to see if you want me to pick up any food!" Mom said, grabbing her car keys and heading out. I went to the window to watch her leave and locked the front door. By the time I was back at the kitchen Ellie was gone. I heard the shower start from down the hall.I text her with my phone asking if I can join her. She tells me no but I can watch. I walk into the bathroom where she is showering. I see through the glass door covered in soap, rubbing herself all over. It didn't take long for the glass to fog over and I couldn't see any more.She invited me to watch, so I am going to watch. I walk up and open the glass door. She gives me a questioning look.

"You said I could watch, I have to be able to see you to watch" I told her.

"All right but keep that away from me" she says pointing at my erection. "Thought you were going to get rid of that this morning?" she asked.

"Well I thought YOU were going to get rid of it this morning. Then you blue balled me" I said with some sass.

"Well then empty them right now" she said gesturing towards the shower drain. I pull down my pants.

"Will you turn around and bend over for me please?." I asked, still a bit shy.

"Nope! I said you could watch. That's all." she said giggling.

"If you say so" I say with a sigh. I start masturbating as she poses a bit and adds more soap to her chest. "I'm getting close" I tell her but she pays no attention and keeps cleaning herself. With one hand I lightly turn her towards me. She turns and looks at me with a what the fuck facial expression. I put light pressure on her shoulder. Without saying a word she complies and gets on her knees. "Open" I say forcefully. She opens her mouth looking up at me. I masturbate until I cum, mostly in her mouth but some on her face and in her hair. "Show me!" I said commandingly. She opened her mouth and showed me my load. "Swallow it!". She did as she was told and stayed on her knees looking at me. As if waiting for the next command.

I think post nut clarity got me. I'm not a demanding person. I don't know what came over me. She seemed to like it but I don't know if I could do it again. I put out my hand and helped her up.

"Was I a good girl?" She asked me in a cute voice as she stood up.

"You were a very good girl" I told her as I patted her head. I proceeded to put my pants back on and leave the bathroom. I went back to lay on my bed and heard the shower turn off. I started scrolling through my phone of all the photos and videos of last night. Ellie walked in wearing just a towel around her body.

"I really do need to clean up and unpack today" She stated."Can you please clean your side?"

"Maybe if you take that towel off" I tell her with a smile.

"Listen Dan, Last night was fun. This morning was fun. I really think we should slow down for now. You are my brother after all." She said a bit red in the face.

"I don't mind slowing down as long as we don't stop." I said. I get off the bed and walk over to a cardboard box labeled *Dans clothes* and start unpacking them into my dresser.

"Thanks for understanding!" Ellie said with a smile. She hung up her towel behind the door and walked her petite naked body over to her dresser to get changed. "Damn it I only brought in enough for the night, my box is still in the garage. Would you mind getting it for me?" She asked me twisting her body slowly with her hands behind her back looking all cute.

"Yeah no problem" I said and walked out of the room. I barely looked at her as I was leaving. I got to thinking, how slow does she mean? Do I make the first move? What if it's too soon? What if I wait for her to make the first move? But I am so damn attracted to her I might not be able to hold back trying. My mind raced as I arrived at the garage.

I found Ellies box and walked back down the hall. I hear moaning coming from the bedroom. I open the door and she's on her bed touching herself still fully naked. I place the box down and walk to my side of the room again, trying to be respectful of her asking to slow down but also very confused. I started to unpack more of my clothes into my dresser. She started to moan louder. Out of the corner of my eye I see her fingers deep inside her now, really getting into it. I start to put away some stuff into my night stand.

"Pay attention to me!" She yelled at me.

"Huh" I said. I turned around to see her sitting on the edge of her bed legs spread, her arms crossed under her tiny tits. She was pouting but her pulling her chest up didn't make them any bigger.

"I said to slow it down, not stop paying attention to me.I'm your hot little sister that you want to fuck. Yet you don't even look at my naked body when you walk out of the room? Not even a glance." She said with an angry tone.

"Don't yell at me" I yelled at her, walking closer to her.

"Yes brother." She said sadly, "I'm sorry." She seemed so submissive when I raised my voice. Reminded me of the shower earlier when I was moving her around and giving her commands. Maybe my sister is just really submissive. All I have to do is find it in myself to be dominant for her. Time to put my theory to the test.

"If you are truly sorry, you'd make it up to me" I said turning away. She didn't like when I didn't pay attention to her before. So maybe this is how I get her.

"I will, I will!" She said happily, tugging on my pants. "I know what will fix this Dan"

"How will you do that?" I asked, keeping my back towards her but turning my head to look at her..

"Well you like my mouth right?" She said, pointing at her mouth, smiling. "So use it"

"You know what I want, Uh, get on your knees." I commanded nervously, Being assertive can be tricky. She raised an eyebrow as if she detected I hesitated, but did as she was told.

"You know what to do, show your brother you love him." I said trying to be as assertive as possible. I pull down my pants and show her my flaccid penis. I'm so nervous about trying to be assertive and commanding my sister to do things. It wasn't even hard, but I had to play it off. "Well what are you waiting for?" I said pushing my flaccid penis onto her lips. She looked up at me and opened her mouth, allowing my soft penis to enter. "Don't disappoint me" I said sternly. Her eyes lit up and she started to lick my penis, moving it around in her mouth. She raised her hand to touch my balls. I swatted her hand away. "Did I say you could use your hands? Mouth only."

"Yes Brother I'm sorry" She said after taking my penis out of her mouth. She moved down to my balls and started to suck on them. Seeing her sucking and licking my balls got me rock hard in seconds. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off my balls. I put my erection in front of her mouth.

"Open up" I demanded, and she complied. I shoved my dick all the way inside, holding the back of her head. She starts to choke a bit, but I don't let go. Her eyes started to water, she was breathing heavily through her nose, I didn't let go. I pushed it as far as I could go, on her knees she was kicking her legs. I pulled her off and held her head back and looked at her, saliva dripping all around her mouth and all over my dick. I let go of her hair, she fell to the floor catching her breath. "Now, finish me off!" I told her. She looked a little scared then smiled and got back on her knees. She started to suck me off, going as deep as she could every time. I'm going to cum but I didn't tell her that. I grabbed her hair again and pushed her all the way on and came down her throat. She started to choke so I let her go, still cumming. I got my cum on her face and chest when she pulled off.

"Oh my god Dan." She said panting.

"You're such a good girl Ellie, Such a good little sister." I said smiling and patting her on the head.

"Thank you Dan!" She said looking up at me smiling, covered in my cum.

"Lets cuddle in your bed, there is something I want to talk with you about" I told her. I lay in her bed and she lay in my arms.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers