Down the Hall Pt. 03

Story Info
Brother finds out why Sister is submissive.
2.2k words
4.46
20.9k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers

I lay on the bed. Slowly stroking Ellie's hair as she pets my dick with her soft hands.. She seemed so calm, completely unfazed by anything going on between us. I thought the Last night was a fluke because I played a character on snapchat. After this morning, I had to ask her about it.

"So Ellie, I have to ask, and I hope this doesn't ruin what we have. How come you do everything I ask you to do?" I asked her while her petite nude body lay against me. Her head on my shoulder, left arm on my chest and left leg over both of mine.

"You've always made me feel safe Dan. When we were younger you would protect me from bullies at school. You would walk with me home everyday even though I know you wanted to go with your friends. I would follow you wherever you go and you always let me join you. Eventually there would be times where I wouldn't follow you. You would ask me to come with you, and I would tell you, not today. You would come find me and tell me to come with you. I never said no to you if you directly told me to do something. You are my big brother and I knew if you told me to do something it was for the right reason. You just never really noticed you were dominating me. You would tell me to go shower and I would even if I didn't need to. You told me to do my homework after telling Mom and Dad I didn't feel like it, and I did it. Even in my last relationship you told me you didn't really like the guy, that weighed heavy on my reasons to leave him. I've always listened to you Dan." Ellie said, tearing up a little and digging her nails lightly into my chest.

"Hey Sis, don't cry" I said petting her head "I'm your big brother, I will always protect you and tell you the right thing to do"

I put my hand on her cheek and turned her head up towards me. She didn't resist at all and looked at me with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. I leaned forward, puckering my lips, and her lips met up with mine. I opened my mouth a little to see if she would do the same. Of course she did, she was following my lead no matter what I did. I rolled her on top of me, the cum I got on her earlier was all dried onto her skin now. I put my hands behind her head and pulled her in deeply to keep kissing, our tongues swimming around in each other's mouth.

"I love you Ellie" I said, pulling my mouth away from hers.

"I've always loved you Dan." She said. Her arms stretched out holding her cum crusted tiny tits off my chest. "I'm going to go shower... again." She rolled off the bed and picked up some clothes. "Which do you like?" She asked. In her left hand she was holding up a cute white top with a butterfly on it and a pair of black leggings. In her right hand was a light purple sundress.

"You would look super cute in the sun dress" I told her as I got up off the bed and put some sweatpants on.

"Perfect!" She giggled, grabbing a bra and a pair of lace panties on the way out.

I decided I would finally finish cleaning my half of the room. I put away all of my clothes and made my bed. I thought about going back to the bathroom, but we have already done so much I don't want to push it too hard. I walked out of our room. Directly across from me was our bathroom. I turned left and walked down the hall. not too far down there was a door on my left into the office. Three computers with desks were set up there, It's tight but we had to make do. Farther down on my right was the door to our parents master bedroom. Inside that room was their master bedroom which was against the wall of our bathroom. The hall opened up into the living room on my right and kitchen on my left. I turned right in the living room along the office wall and at the end was the door to the other bathroom, it cut into the office space. All that was inside was a toilet and a sink and that's all I needed.

I walked back to the bedroom to grab my phone and Ellie was there cleaning her side of the room. I remembered she got mad when I ignored her last time, and won't make that mistake again. I grabbed my phone and sat on the side of the bed, staring at her until she noticed me. I can't complain though, seeing her in that sundress was getting my blood pumping. She turned around and smiled.

"What do you think of my dress?" She said twirling around on her tippy toes

"It is very cute!" I told her with a smile. My eyes fixated on her boobs and my smile dropped.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked me seeing my displeasure

"Nothing, it's just... Did your boobs grow?" I asked, still looking at her unusually bigger chest.

"I put on a push up bra, it doesn't do that much I thought. Seems like it did enough for you to notice." she said looking down at her own chest. "It is actually stretching the dress a bit"

"So take it off" I said not realizing it came off as a command instead of a suggestion.

"Good idea!" She said, still looking down at her chest.

She pulled her dress straps down her shoulders and put her arms through. Then flipped the dress down showing me her black push up bra. She pulled her hair over the front of her shoulder and backed up towards me. Without a word I unclipped the bra for her. She turned around to face me and took her bra off. I got a close up view of her tiny boobs, A cups with tiny areolas, and nipples that barely stick out. She backed up to her bed and pulled her dress back over her boobs and put the straps back on.

"That feels so much better!" She said, once again looking at her chest.

"Honestly your boobs fit perfectly into that sundress without the bra" I told her.

"Thanks!" She said with a smile and kicked up her left foot to look cute. "But I HAVE to finish cleaning before the parents are home"

"Yeah, you better finish this up, or dad will be pissed. I'm gonna go play on the computer" I said. I walked up to Ellie, put my hand on her breast, squeezed it a little and we kissed on the lips. I turned to the door and walked away. My computer was behind the office door when it was swung open. I closed the door when I walked in and I sat down. I grabbed the USB off the floor and plugged in my phone. After unlocking my computer I opened my secure folder program. I made a new folder inside named "Ellie" and transferred all the photos and videos from my phone to the file.

While everything was transferring I opened another folder named Alison, the girlfriend I broke it off with because I had to move. She loved letting me take pictures of her so I had a lot. Mostly pictures of her at the fun places we went on dates. But I had a whole section for her of just nudes. Not just random nudes I snapped, she would pose for me and look at the after and if she didn't like it would ask me to take more. Her dream was to be a model and I think I know what industry she was interested in.

I started to notice a similarity. Alison was almost the same shape as Ellie. Both are about 4 feet 11 inches tall and have the same petite body. Alison had slightly bigger boobs, but would still barely be a B cup. Even the same tiny areolas and flatter nipples. Still not sure yet if my type is because of my sister or she just happens to be my type. I wonder if I'll ever see Alison again.

My phone starts to ring, and for some reason disrupts the file transfer. I sigh and pick it up.

"Hi, mom." I answered, a bit annoyed.

"Hey Sweetie, hope this isn't a bad time! I was going to stop for food, did you and Ellie want anything?" She said with a distorted voice, sounded like she was calling from the car.

"Yeah hand on let me ask her" I said getting up.

"I was going to stop at Wendy's, let me know what she says"

"Hey do you want anything from Wendy's?" I asked Ellie as I walked back into our room.

"2 chicken wraps please mom" She yelled out for mom to hear through the phone.

"2 wraps, anything for you Dan?" Mom asked me

"Yeah 2 wraps for me sounds good" I told her

"Great! See you both soon"

I closed the bedroom door and walked back to the computer to finish up the file transfer. Everything now uploaded I lock the program and lock my computer and head for the kitchen. I am starving, I could tell Ellie to come out here so I can eat her out. I don't have the energy so I'm just going to wait for mom to get home. I lay my head on the table, I'm so hungry I start to drift to sleep.

"Hey wake up" Ellie said poking me.

I look up and see her sitting at the table in her purple sundress. I look around and see mom in the kitchen. She starts to unpack the food she got for us. I didn't plan to fall asleep but it couldn't have been for long.

"Thanks for waking your brother, Ellie." Mom said, walking over with our wraps. We eat our food and mom tells us about all the things there are to do around this new town. I wasn't much for going out but some of her ideas didn't sound too bad.

"I'm still a bit hungry" Ellie said.

"Let me see what we have." Mom said, walking towards the kitchen.

"I have some food for you" I whispered to Ellie, and pointed to my dick. She looked over at our mom who had her back turned and she went under the table. Luckily my mom is one of those people that likes the big white table cloth that touches the ground, she says it's fancy. I tuck myself into the table and pull the tablecloth above my waist. Should be inconspicuous enough mom wont notice. I feel Ellie pulling down my sweatpants and I adjust a little to make it easier. Once my dick is out she starts to lick it, it was already getting hard but now its almost fully erect.

"I could make you some grilled ch..." Mom said, pausing. "Where did your sister go Dan?"

"She went to the washroom I think" I told her

"Okay well I'll just make her the grilled cheese then" Mom said turning back round

Ellie put my cock inside her mouth, starting with slow strokes. I didn't really think this through. I need to keep my composure so mom doesn't suspect anything. I don't know how I would explain that her daughter is blowing her son under the table. Ellie gets her hands around my balls and starts to play with them while sucking. It feels so good and the fear of getting caught adds to it, I put my face down into my phone so mom won't see me making faces. I remember that last time Ellie made me cum it got all over her. I text her telling her to take every drop and not make a mess. She takes her mouth off my dick and puts it right back on. Going faster now with her hand stroking me too. I can feel I'm about to cum, I raise my hands pretending to yawn.

"Ahhhhhh" I try to make a yawning noise.

"Tired sweetie?" Mom said, turning to look at me. Ellie's mouth on my penis tip, I could feel my balls draining into her mouth.

"A little bit mom" I said, lowering my head and putting my hands on my neck.

"You can have a bite of Ellie's grilled cheese." Mom said, turning back around. Ellie starts sucking again trying to get every drop. She didn't leave a mess, like she was told.

"Thanks mom" I said as Ellie tried to adjust my pants. I helped pull them up. Mom brought over a grilled cheese and put it in front of Ellies seat.

"Where is that sister of yours?" Mom said walking down the hall. I quickly pull my seat out and lift the table cloth to help Ellie out. She crawls out and gets into her seat. Mom walks back into the room.

"Wait, how did you get here?" Mom asked Ellie

"I was in the living room washroom..." Ellie told her, looking down at her grilled cheese smiling.

"I swear I saw that door open, but I must be seeing things" Mom said with a smile "anyway, eat up! Your father will be home in a few hours. You need to get back to cleaning your room!"

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers