Down The Rabbit Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't turn your back and walk away after you took over the responsibility by doing what you did to Carl," said Cory. "You started this journey and you must finish it. I am here to help guide you if you need guidance and answer whatever questions you may have but you must decide where to go from here, not me."

Aisha sighed loudly and said, "Yes, sir," before finishing her drink in one swallow and walking to the window to stare at the skyline. "This is so difficult," she said to no one in particular.

An hour later Grace finished with her second 'victim' and the results looked better than the work that she did on Aisha. The coloration and the wounds were graphic and the photos of Val lying on the bed almost looked as if someone photographed the aftereffects of a vicious S&M session.

"You did a marvelous job, Grace and I appreciate it greatly. Would you like a drink or something before you go?" said Cory.

"Thank you but no, I have another appointment," replied Grace.

"Okay, you know where to send the bill and thank you again for dealing with my emergency call," said Cory.

"My pleasure," said Grace. Looking over at Aisha and Val, she continued, "Have a pleasant evening gents. Oops, I mean 'lady' and gents." They all smiled and Grace went on her way.

Cory went into the bedroom to send a text with photos to Carl while Val began to prepare a drink for Aisha in silence. "Mistress, I have a martini for you in case you would like some refreshment," said Val walking to Aisha at the window.

"That's kind of you, Val," said Aisha as she turned and walked back to the sofa.

Val followed her and placed the glass on the coffee table in front of her. "May I get something else for you, mistress?" he asked.

"No, thank you. Please come kneel by the side of the sofa," responded Aisha. "While we are in a private space or residence with other people, this is the position that I would like you to take. You may sit back on your heels or find another comfortable position but, in the future, this is your place, right by my side."

After Val did as instructed, Aisha stroked his hair as someone would to their dog but said nothing for several minutes, deep in thought. Val was quiet as well, trying to understand what exactly Aisha meant by what she said to him. She was always so kind and after having sex with her, he felt that she had feelings for him that went beyond his status. The day had been much different from what he imagined it would be like but it also served to help him refocus his perspective.

Aisha got up from the sofa and retrieved her small overnight bag from the closet, placing it on a nearby table. Opening the bag, she withdrew a delicate black collar with a gold ring attached to it and walked back to sit on the sofa. She unfastened the clasp on the collar and, holding it in her hand, spoke to Val: "I bought this during the week while I was shopping and expected to present it to you when we were next together, but never expected that it would be today or under these circumstances. I explained my reservations about the current situation to Master Cory and he confirmed his opinion that these are decisions that fall entirely to me; I disagreed but we are where we are. Any relationship involves two people and one cannot reasonably impose their will on the other without consent. Master Cory did this when you had come to us with Carl if you remember. He asked if you consented to perform certain actions and accept the consequences of those actions before he did anything with you. I did the same in the days following the initial meeting so I assume that you have always been a willing participant.

"Today we witnessed and experienced the consequences of my actions on the night of our first meeting, and I believe that we both fully grasp what could have transpired here were it not for the compassion of Master Cory. I made an error in judgment initially, but Master Cory corrected it at great personal risk. I doubted myself but again, Master Cory refused to make the necessary decision for me, regardless of how much I wanted him to do so. That brings us to where we are now.

"Val, I am presenting you with this collar, a symbol of your unconditional subservience to my will, but I will not put it on you. This you must do of your own volition. Once you fasten it, if that is your choice, you will always wear it until such time as I remove it. There is no going back unless I decide to sever the relationship. I may make mistakes that affect you personally and you will accept that possibility but understand that I will not purposely make mistakes to cause you discomfort. The choice is yours but consider wisely." Aisha handed the collar to Val who accepted it but kept it in his hand for several minutes.

Val raised his eyes to look at Aisha who sat motionless on the sofa. Slowly he raised the collar to his neck and fastened the clasp so the gold ring faced forward. "Mistress," was all he said.

Aisha slowly released the breath she was holding with a sigh. "You have made a decision for both of us, Val, and I hope I am worthy," she said.

"You are, mistress," replied Val.

Cory came in from the bedroom and Aisha rose from the sofa as if startled back to the present. "Carl accepted the 'evidence' without complaining too much but I believe that he is still unsettled by the fact that he could not administer the punishment himself," said Cory. "Regardless, it is done and you can breathe easily. I suggest that Val make himself scarce for a couple of weeks to allow appropriate time for his 'wounds' to heal and Aisha can decide what is appropriate for her since Carl will not interfere with her any further."

"Val, you heard Master Cory so kindly follow that course of action," said Aisha.

"Yes, mistress," replied Val.

"Thank you for everything that you have done for me and Val today, sir. You are most generous and I am in your debt," said Aisha.

"Yes, you are," responded Cory without the hint of a smile.

"Val, go get cleaned up and remove the makeup from your back," instructed Cory.

Val did not move but looked at Aisha who said softly, "Go." Val went to the bathroom and within seconds there was the sound of running water.

"By the collar on Val's neck I assume that you made your decision and Val has accepted it," said Cory.

"Yes, sir, I have, and he has," responded Aisha. "I trust that this does not upset you."

"On the contrary, you would have upset me if it were otherwise," said Cory. "Val is a lucky boy. He could have been trapped in a situation with the likes of Carl, having to endure whatever Carl wanted to do to him, whenever he felt like it, rather than have a kind soul to watch over him. You were brought into his life for a reason and he will appreciate it one day."

"Perhaps, and, as you say, people's paths cross for a reason and we must take the time to appreciate this fact once we realize our good fortune. Some people come to this realization sooner than others and get to truly enjoy what they have while others wind up harboring regrets for letting something wonderful slip past unappreciated. Val may be a fortunate soul or he may regret his choices. We shall see."

"And you? Do you regret your choices?" said Cory.

Aisha studied Cory's face for a minute and then replied, "No, I am happy and comfortable and I hope that that pleases you as well."

Cory smiled. "Everything you do pleases me," he said and hearing the water stop, added, "You may wish to wash the makeup from your back as well."

"Yes, I would like that and I want to try to fix my face as well although I have yet to become proficient at applying makeup," said Aisha.

"Don't trouble yourself with that right now just wash everything off," responded Cory.

"As you wish, sir," said Aisha with a slight smile as she got up and walked to the bedroom.

Cory sat on the sofa for several minutes considering whether a drink was in order. The events of the day worked out well enough, but he felt uncomfortable concerning Aisha's doubts about her ability. She manages to adjust to circumstances and evolve from a caterpillar into something of a butterfly, more beautiful each time she meets a challenge. Who would ever have imagined that handsome Jack, sitting alone in the bar a couple of months ago when he walked in, would transform into lovely Mistress Aisha, someone with poise and style and worshipped by a young man she met only a couple of weeks ago? She is special and has so much to offer.

As Cory sat, lost in his thoughts, Val came back to the sitting area, hair still slightly damp. "Excuse me, Master Cory," said Val, "Mistress asked me to see to your needs while she showered. Is there anything that you would like?"

"Thank you, Val. What drink would your mistress usually have at this time?" said Cory.

"A martini, sir. It is the only thing she has drunk in my presence," replied Val.

"No Jack Daniels? said Cory. "Okay, fine, make enough for two and set one aside for your mistress when she returns," said Cory.

"Yes, sir," Val responded and set about making the drinks.

Cory studied the young man, concentrating so hard on the details of preparing the martinis so as not to disappoint...who? He treated Cory with deference and respect, and clearly he should for what he did for him today, but he seems enthralled by Aisha. Is this fascination the result of being taken to her bed or does he admire her for some indescribable quality that he divines in the way that she behaves in his presence.

Cory was thinking back to Jack as Val noiselessly placed a glass on the table in front of him. Jack is a nice enough man, seemingly competent and capable, but he never came across as a leader, strong in character and decisive. He was pliable, a follower willing to follow instructions, with a soft, kindness in his eyes. Aisha may have doubts about herself in her new position but she never waivers. You can see strength in her eyes, she knows her mind and she knows what is morally right. It feels like there are two individual personalities residing in the body of one person.

The sound of the bedroom door brought Cory back from his thoughts as Aisha walked into the room and sat on the sofa. Val approached holding the stem of a martini glass, "Sir requested that I make this for you but if you prefer something else, it would be my pleasure to prepare it for you."

"No, this is perfect, thank you," said Aisha with a smile, taking a sip before continuing. "Did you thank Master Cory properly for what he did today?"

After thinking for a minute, Val sheepishly replied, "No, mistress, I did not. Thank you, Master Cory."

"Val, if you just saved a subordinate and his mistress from a savage beating, would you be satisfied simply hearing the words, 'thank you'? I think not," said Aisha. "I know that I would be insulted and not prone to repeat the gesture."

"I apologize mistress. I am very sorry and such disrespect will never happen again. Please forgive me," said Val almost in tears.

"I cannot give you forgiveness, only Master Cory can do that. If you want forgiveness, you must ask for it in such a way as to show that you deserve it," said Aisha in a calm but stern voice.

Val hesitated for a moment before walking to face Cory as he sat on the sofa. He dropped to his knees and, staring at the carpet, said in a soft, quiet voice, "Sir, I will be forever grateful for what you did for mistress, most importantly, and for me today. I did not deserve your intervention or your kindness. I will be in your debt, and I can only hope that someday I can return your generosity."

Val leaned forward and, without looking directly at Cory, unzipped his pants and took his penis into his mouth. The warmth and moistness of Val's mouth excited Cory and soon Val felt Cory's cock begin to grow in his mouth and extend down his throat. Cory leaned his head back to savor the moment and then looked over at Aisha who simply smiled and took another sip of her drink.

Cory let Val continue for several minutes until he felt the sensations building and he knew that he was close to orgasm. "Val, that will be fine, thank you," said Cory with a heavy breath.

"Did I displease you, sir?" said Val. "If I did, I'm sorry."

"No, that was wonderful, but I do not wish to go further just yet," replied Cory. "Aisha, you have a very talented young man in Val and I would gift him sparingly."

"I know, sir. I only allow him to serve very special people," said Aisha with a twinkle in her eye. "Val, you may leave us now. Have a pleasant evening but remember the stipulation that I set for you."

"Thank you, mistress, I will not forget," said Val rising from his knees.

Val straightened himself and walked to the door. "Good night, mistress. Good night, sir," said Val in a soft tone that betrayed his true feelings about leaving. The door closed quietly behind him.

"Okay, Aisha, I'm curious. What is the 'stipulation' you mentioned?" said Cory.

Aisha smiled and answered, "I told him that, after he had an orgasm with me, he was not to have another until I told him that he could. If he disobeyed me I said that I would lock him in chastity and keep the key."

"Very good," said Cory. "Does that mean that he will get to fuck you again when he returns to answer your call?"

Aisha laughed. "I'm not sure," she teased. "Do you think I should allow it? He did hit some of the right spots and it might be nice to have a firm dick in my ass."

"Is that all it takes? The promise of a stiff cock in your pussy and you turn soft? How disappointing," Cory joked.

"Hmm, it does make me out to be a bit of a slut," Aisha said. "Do you think that I'm a slut, Master Cory?"

"Absolutely! A wonderful, beautiful slut whom I can't wait to fuck," replied Cory with a smile. "Assuming you will allow me the honor, mistress."

"If you don't mind the marks on my butt from the 'cat' and looking at my face without makeup, I may be persuaded," said Aisha.

"Come slut, fuck your master," responded Cory getting up from the sofa and extending his hand to Aisha.

"Yes, master, I am here to serve you," said Aisha taking his hand as she stood up.