Down the Staircase Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started chuckling. "Do you not see all the holes in your bullshit story." I said, shaking my head. "First of all, I'd have to lie about what happened." Judy told me I could say I was confused and maybe Mark was just coming at me and I panicked. "Do you really think he would pay either of us a nickel once I change my story?" I asked. "He'd laugh his ass off at how he got over on me AGAIN. First he made me a cuck and now I would be a dumb cuck who changed my story. He knows I'd never be believed if I changed my story back later."

"Plus why in Hell would he ever confess to you he has been hiding money for years? He is not that dumb." I said. "He knows you are gullible and hopes I am too. If it were true, he'd keep it a total secret and not even tell his own mother."

Judy looked at me like the lights were coming on. Then she shook her head. "I'm sure we can trust him." I told her before I even considered something like that, I'd have to see the bank transfer including the right routing and account numbers and bank name, proving the account exists. And then I might consider letting him go for a hundred thousand.

"Okay. Now for part two." I said. "Why did you let that guy in your pants in the first place? What did I do to deserve that, not man enough for you anymore?"

She teared slightly. "How long have you known? When did you find out?" I shook my head silently. "You did nothing wrong. We had a great marriage. An active sex life. You and I fucked three times a week at least until you got sick with that stomach bug and then cut me off. Oh fuck. I am so stupid. That is when you found out." She looked at me tearfully and continued.

All this time she had made no attempt to sit 'lady-like' but not spreading her legs like a whore either. She sat casually her pussy and tits on display. Now she got embarrassed and reached down to put on her panties and shirt. "Okay." I said breaking the silence. "When did it begin?"

"About three months ago. We did not have sex at the beginning. I mean not even once a week. I'm not even sure why I thought to start. I mean we had no problems. Sure, Mark flirted. He flirts with everybody. Hell, he'd flirt with you. Only he would call it 'getting friendly and establishing a rapport". I really can't say when that turned sexual. Well that is not right. A lot of what Mark said had a sexual context. I think it was one day when he said he was unhappy with his sex life at home. He hinted he wanted to talk to somebody and like a fool I listened. I know now where it lead. It was a trap. I'm not sure Mark intended it as a trap or not. Thinking about it now, I wonder if he did it with other girls before me. But at the time I found it arousing just to hear him talk. He told me his wife preferred to make love, not get down and dirty like they had years ago. He missed the wild pounding, animalistic sex they had when they first got together."

"I could not help it. I was aroused as Hell. That night I jumped your bones. I did not even need any warming up. My pussy was wet and open without being touched. I climbed on top of you and rode you to a couple orgasms. You had not even cum yet. I flipped over and pulled my ankles up to my ears and told you to fuck me senseless. You were happy to do it. You did not even ask what got into me. Well, you did. But I did not tell you the whole truth. I just told you I wanted you to fuck me and make me yours and you did. I have thought about that night a lot since. I was a whore. YOUR whore. And you took me. Look at this." She spread her legs, pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and pointed at her pussy. Without being touched, it was sopping wet. I could tell from where I was sitting. "See? Just the memory of that night has me on the verge of orgasm. If either of us touched my clit right now, I'd cum." Judy paused to see if I'd take the bait. As much as I really wanted to, I sat in my chair clenching trying to NOT make my arousal obvious. She took a few deep breaths and continued.

"I wanted that high again. Not a drug high. a sexual high" Judy said. "That was over a weekend and we fucked like rabbits the whole time. I remember it." So did I. It was a great weekend. My wife was all over me. We did nothing but fuck and then rest and eat a little so we could fuck more.

"The next week Mark and I talked. I did not tell him about us screwing our lights out. Not at first. He told me he got one good hard fuck in and Julie wanted the rest to be sensual love-making. I was aroused enough I did what I swore I would never do. I talked about us having sex. I told him we had a wonderful time the whole weekend. That week you and I had sex probably every night. It was all good but none of it was the mind blowing fucking we had the previous weekend. Mark said he could give me that any time." Judy said. "I laughed but after a few days I started to wonder if he could."

"I wanted that hard pounding fuck so bad." Judy admitted. "The more I thought about it, the more I craved it. You fucked me hard during that weekend we had. I was even imagining you were raping me whenever we had sex. I went wild. I wanted to be fucked! To be used. Rode hard! I could not say it. You'd think I was a whore."

"Mark and I had shared stories up to that point but had not touched. Finally one day after Mark all but begged me, I offered to let him try to get me off. That was my downfall." Judy offered quietly. "Mark does not make love. He fucks like a demon or does nothing. I did not care about what he likes after the first time we were together. I did not kiss him, blow him or do anything else. I let him fuck me. He pummeled me. There was not a bit of 'making love' in what we did."

"And you got off on it." I accused. Judy nodded.

"Yes, It was hot. I was like an addict." Judy admitted tearfully. "I loved you. I still do. Our sex is great. But something about Mark doing me like that got to me. Somehow with him I could disassociate myself from reality and enter some make believe world where I could let Mark abuse me, rape me. I often hurt and was sore when he was finished. It was not something I could do with someone I loved and who loved me."

"Who YOU loved?" I asked. "Remember that evening when you were sitting on the sofa and got a text about you looked fine and how Mark wanted that pussy?" Judy nodded. "You covered neatly. I thought it was a mistake. THAT should have been a wakeup call. You came close to being caught. If you had stopped seeing him, I might have never known. I might have been the oblivious cuck Mark said I was." She bristled and said she hates that word. "But you like the IDEA. You loved cheating on me because you kept doing it despite the risk. You deliberately kept cheating until I caught you." She shook her head in denial.

'Well, I hope you have fun with him." I said, quietly. "Get dressed and leave. Our time is up." She looked shocked I would send her away so abruptly.

"Can't you claim me? Make me yours again?" she asked plaintively. "Bend me over and fuck me hard until I cry and beg you to stop? Use my ass if you want. Just please don't send me away." she begged. I bent down and picked up her discarded pants and handed them to her.

"There is nothing to reclaim. You gave yourself to the asshole," I said simply.

Without another word she slipped her pants on, picked up her shoes and purse and walked outside. She stood for moment, then taking her time, put on her shoes. I could tell she was hoping I would call her back. "I'm SO sorry, Robert." she said before she got into her car and drove away.

I turned off the cell phone and laptop recordings and made a copy of each. Then sent the files to the cloud for safe-keeping. I pulled a card out of my wallet. When the call was answered, I said, "Sergeant Bergeron, this is Robert Leblanc, the guy who got thrown down the stairs last week. I have a video you might find very interesting."

========

This could stand alone, but I have written a second part.