What Have I Done - Continued

Story Info
Part 1 & 2 Carol continues with new sexuality.
3.6k words
13.4k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
611 Followers

Part 1

When I last wrote I was sitting in my car at 3 am in just a hot pink garter belt with matching stockings, no panties, of course, a semi-cup bra just like the one he first saw me in, and 5-inch stiletto heels. I am deep in thought. I parked clear down our drive as requested and had taken the baggy shirt off. All I had to do was get out and use the selfie stick I had in the car from a few days back. Slowly walk up the drive and into the house. Then what. How do I explain to my husband I have been lying for two weeks? How do I tell him I have a sexual lust for what he started with this stupid bet and I now enjoy? Telling him his wife is a whore and a porn star and a fuck toy seems like a horrible thing to do. How do you even say that to a husband?

I am faced with two choices it appears, get dressed in what I left the bar in and go in and say nothing for now. Follow Greg's instructions and continue down this road. The worse is I want to do both, but can't. On the one hand, I have a huge chunk of cash hidden in the house and going to add to it once inside. I had amazing sex. I found out that the humiliation and degrading of being sold and used took me to a new level of sexual satisfaction. On the other, I have a loving caring husband, a great job, and great life and nothing has ever been wrong with my sex life even now sitting here I see nothing wrong with it.

The clock is ticking away and I have no fucking clue what to do. All that keeps going through my head at least every other sentence is What have I done, what the fuck have I done. After thirty minutes I decided that no more tonight. I needed time. I put the car back in gear and pulled into the drive. I did not want to wake my hubby so I did not put the car in the garage like normal. I preceded to change clothes back into the ones I had left the bar in. I stuffed everything else in my gym back. I then took the time to text Greg and said no more for the night. I am done and I need time. Everything is hitting me right now on what I have done and what I feel.

I quietly snuck into the house and went straight to my home office and put away the cash and stored the bag for later cleaning out stuff. I headed up to the bedroom and stripped and showered again. I dried off and watched hubby still sleeping. Snoring in fact. So I stole one of his t-shirts and put it on and curled up next to Mark and was fast asleep. I was smart enough to leave my phone in my office. I did not hear it bing multiple times because of this.

I woke to the smell of breakfast. I looked at the clock. It was only 8 am. I had about 4 1/2 hrs sleep. I went down to the kitchen and the first thing my husband did was hand me a cup of coffee. He said I know you got home after one and that was when he finally turned off the lights and went to sleep. His next statement was I hope you got all your work done at the office before you came home. I sipped on the coffee and did not respond till my head cleared more and my dirty thoughts subsided. I was feeling a rush of guilt and also a rush of lust for what I had done.

Me: Crap I need to go check for the message since you mentioned work. I left my phone in the office when I got home last night.

Mark: Do not be long everything will be ready in a few more minutes.

I hurried into the office, grabbed my phone off the charger, and looked for work texts. There was one that said to check your emails. I did and started laughing immediately. My chief assistant and really the main reason things ran so smooth, Sarah, had sent an email that said, in essence, Not sure what you and hubby did here last night but damn girl, this place smelled like a bordello. I got the work you got done and started on it.

I texted her back if she could work on it alone for a few hours I needed more sleep and needed to think about how the money might have disappeared. Something smells and not sure what. She immediately replied Sex is what smells like sex, then a smiley face icon thingie. She also said she was good till about 2 pm to get everything entered and organized for a deep dive. With that, naked and in bed to sleep I went after eating the breakfast Mark had cooked up, and seeing him off to his work.

When I woke I was rested and focused. I had decided one thing right away, I wanted a home gym workout area so I could avoid Greg whenever I wanted to, like now. So I called Mark and told him my idea and how we can modify that huge family room we rarely used. I asked him if he could design something for me and that I will cover all costs including the equipment. His reply was just a simple, "On it babe." I love this man and that is what's making this worse.

I now turned my attention to the emails and text messages from Greg. Some were just simple, I know something is wrong, how can I help others were more detailed on what he believed I am going through. Lastly, there were a couple of ones dealing with the video release and another that's been cut and pasted together from footage already shot he would like me to view and give thumbs up or down for release also.

I took a deep sigh and told Greg my schedule is full till Thursday afternoon. The good point for me is this was the truth so not adding another lie. I then followed up with please release the first one whenever you want if you have not. His reply was almost immediate. He told me he had released or they had I guess after I had left last night. He further stated we can cover all this stuff on Thursday. Then he wished me luck in my emotional rollercoaster and working through my thoughts. He told me he would be there to explain and talk about his views on this whenever and if I need and want his input. Then as a closing aside, he said if you are true to your words and still interested, he has another client for my service this coming weekend. Another client to one of his businesses. He will need a firm yes or no on this one by the time I leave Thursday so he can arrange someone else if I am no longer in.

So now to get to work and try not to deal with anything other than my main job. The one that up till this past week thrill me. The excitement of the hunt. Now I am not sure how to deal with all the excitement I have subjected myself to all because I unburden myself to a stranger I had seen repeatedly at the gym.

Part 2

That night when Mark got home I was still at the office. It had been a long afternoon. Sarah and I were the only ones in the actual office. My other two ladies were working from home on smaller investigations. So Sarah and I had a chance for a more intimate conversation, one that she started and I fell into a full-on confession and plea for some insight. Sarah and I are cut from similar cloth and that is why we have grown close and also, she was my first employee.

Sarah: So tell me all about your late-night games that made this place reek of sex.

Me: (bright red) Really? That's where we are starting the day.

Sarah: Well I figure you are skilled at reading and reviewing while talking. Did Mark actually show up and do you in the office?

I sit quietly staring down at the figures trying to decide how much to give up. Finally, I sighed.

Me: No not Mark and it was over the phone and on Skype type thing.

This led to a long silence as she stared at me with her mouth agape.

Me: It was in response to that stupid dare I had told you about. No one was here that was all my musk from three pretty intense climaxes. Worse yet the last part I did was in front of my office window with it wide open for anyone in the building complex here to watch and I was naked except for stockings and heels.

This led to a gasp and a long silence then the mouth dropping open like she wanted to say something. Next, she got up and walked out into the other office and check other offices as I heard doors opening and closing. She returned. Sat down and stared at me again before finally speaking.

Sarah: Please do not take this the wrong way are maybe do take this wrong, but fuck girl, Carol, I would have loved to see you dressed like that, well undressed like that. All I see are power suits or gym clothes. I mean just heels and thigh highs fuck!!

I casually took my phone and located the video still on the phone and fast forwarded it to the last part, click a screenshot, and did a save it. Then I turned the phone to her.

Me: Here you go. You might as well see it I am sure more than one did at 2 am last night.

Then my best friend and employee and long-term confidant surprised me with her reply.

Sarah: Ummmmm, damn ahhhh, fuck Carol, fuck. Ah, if you ever do this again, and please take this the wrong way, if you ever do this again call me and let me join you. I want to be the naked one on the floor in front of you with my face buried somewhere we both would enjoy.

It was my turn to be in shock with my mouth open uttering her name in shock

Me: Did you just say what I think you said? It, you say, you want to, fuck I can even say it, so, so, well damn. Do you want to eat my pussy?

Sarah: Yes, yes I do, right now or at 2 am. There I said it.

Here are the issues this triggered the very thing I came to work to avoid. It triggered my pussy to become a soaking wet whore cunt as Greg called it and a desire for pleasure. I can not believe what I was doing, but here I was locked in my own conference room, stripping off all my clothes in front of Sarah. After I got naked I realized, she wanted the stockings and heels, so I left the conference room to my office and retrieved the thigh highs and heels I had left in the office from the play earlier. I strode back into the conference room in black lacy thigh highs and five-inch stilettos and nothing else. Sarah was stripped to just a sheer mint green thong and her heels. She was so fucking hot.

Now to tell you how bad these last two weeks made me, I have never done this with any lady. I have kissed girls in college sure. I think all girls end up doing that at least once in college. I have done that once since. I let a girl suck on my nipple once about three years after marriage. Drunk and in bikinis at a nighttime beach party and it lasted about two minutes. I have never been naked and wanted another lady to lick and eat me to climax and also secretly wanting to try the same on her. I have become sexually depraved and I really need to fix this soon, but at that moment I buried that thought.

I stopped in front of the chair she was in, spread my legs a little, and asked her if this is what she meant. Without a word, she dropped to her knees and grabbed my ass cheeks, and move my hips toward her mouth. This was so surreal looking down at her as she moved her lips toward my clit. There were my tits, my tummy, and her head on my bare cunt. That's how Greg referred to it. Said it is just a cunt right now I needed to earn 100k with it before it is a pussy. I chuckled to myself at how arbitrary he was.

Sarah moaned as she sucked my clit into her mouth surrounding it with her lips. She used just the tip of her tongue, I mean the very little bitty tip to slowly circle my clit and clit hood. She outlined everything sending pulses throughout my entire body. Before these last two weeks, it would have to take a long time to get my body to quiver in anticipation of a fast-approaching climax. It took Sarah less than a couple of minutes to get me to that point. My breath got faster and moans were coming faster. I was mesmerized looking at her. I could not take my eyes off her face buried between my shaking legs.

Me: I want to eat your pussy when you finish. I have never eaten a woman before. I need to do that.

She opens her eyes and looks up at me as she buries her tongue deep between my lips. I would have sworn her tongue was longer than Mark's dick at that moment. That was all it took. I was off into a very major climax almost orgasm. The thing is she did not let up. As I was convulsing and moving from my climax into an orgasm I started to have my knees buckle and was in slow motion dropping to the floor.

Sarah never let up either. She kept her mouth firmly planted between my legs and hands gripping my ass-cheeks. She was alternating from clit to my fuck hole. I was almost dizzy with lust. It felt like everything was starting all over. I was sure I had become nothing but a fucking whore at that moment. When I finally was on the floor on my back with legs up and spread I exploded. I moan I cursed I arched my back bounced and everything else my body decided to do. Through all this, I could not take my eyes off her. I was in a trance-like surreal orgasm like I was on some drug on a trip. In a way I guess I was in a drug-induced stated cause by my employee Sarah.

When Sarah finally stopped and was resting on her knees just staring at me, I almost wanted to cry from lust and confusion.

Sarah: I heard you baby girl.

With that, she licked and kissed her way up my body till our lips intertwined in the new best kiss ever. The taste of me on her lips and her passion and the whole moment was unbelievable. Then without warning she stood, straddled me, then to my astonishment, sat squarely on my face.

Sarah: You said you wanted to return that favor, go for it baby girl.

Now being called that by another woman felt weird and exciting both. My lust-control brain and too many porn libraries of things raced into all sorts of things upon hearing that word. The upside is my mouth was stuffed with pussy so I was unable to speak. I did my best to duplicate what she had done to me. Having never done this to anyone getting her to explode in a massive climax and then discovering she was a squirter as in heavy squirter type and not letting up until she was done, I was very proud of myself.

Me: It appears we both need a shower and to get dressed again.

Sarah: Yeah like I don't see how we can do that the closes shower is in the gym on the first floor. I am not walking through this building dressed like this.

Me: (Smiling) Come with me.

I lead her, carrying her clothes looking confused. When we got to my office and I locked the door behind us. I pulled the release of the hidden doorway into my executive bathroom which had a huge shower in it. There were other items in there also but we just needed the shower.

Sarah: What the fuck Carol, when did you get this added?

Me: It has been here since we opened this office. Mark built all this in.

I turned on the shower which was kind of too large for the office, as in big enough for four people comfortably. She dove in there and start playing with the controls and it was not long before she found out how to turn on all the shower heads so it was like a rainforest effect. I swear she was standing in the misting and was moaning.

Sarah: I will eat your pussy your ass whatever if it means I get to use this. I love this. I had this dinky one-person shower in my apartment, not even a tub.

I had not gotten into the shower yet, I had just gotten the heels and stockings off when she said that. I decided to be a little mean. I walk over to an area that looked like a short wall and pulled it back on slides to reveal a small two-person heated jacuzzi.

Sarah just stood in the pouring rain, so to speak, staring in shock, again. Then she was saying what the fuck how often do you use that why, what for, and all sorts of stuff. When I told her I had only used it twice in all the time I have had it besides regularly filling and drains to keep all the seals moist and sealed. She looked at me with an even more shocked look and a kind of an insulted expression all at once.

To cut this short she cleaned up and got out dried off and got dressed then explore this hidden oasis I had hidden away while I cleaned up and dressed. Once we left the room and went back to work she again started asking what happened. I explained everything without names besides my Husband, whom she already knows. I mean everything. The dare and who bet against and for me to do it. I explain how my hubby voted for me and then confessed he had carried on an affair that he did in college with an older lady that financed his business originally. This affair, like I was saying carried on into the first years of our marriage before he guilted himself to stop. That's my perception anyway. I further explained to her about Greg, the video, and the pimped-out. The last part was like the floodgates opened on all my confused feelings.

Sarah: Okay, okay, I get it you want more, but you know you shouldn't, but it was the best sex and all. Got it. Now here's my secret, I am kinda a passive kinky slut, in the closet. I mean you just brought that to the surface just from the smell. So you know, I kinda get where you are coming from. When this video guy lets you do girl-girl, can we film it here in the office? Me you and toys? I mean I want in if it is with you and I get half of what he gives you. Not sure I could go for being pimped out. I mean you pay me more than I can ever spend and the bonuses are fantastic. But there is something about being used if you know what I mean. I mean the mild humiliation and the Male taking charge gets me wet like right now wet wet.

Me: You missed my point about my immediate problem. I have to tell Mark. I mean I need to get that out of my head so I can move forward in some direction.

Wait, what? Did you just say you want to do me and on film, repeatedly? Like maybe what we just did? Serious?

Sarah: Yes. Wow, it just now hit you that I am hitting on my boss and want to be a sexual partner and a video star with her? Are you that slow?

Okay here's the deal, go tell Mark straight up. I lied, I did complete the dare, but to embarrassed because I enjoyed it and felt you would hate me and divorce me, EVEN though you encouraged it and bet for me doing it. THEN I would tell him I love it so much I am going to do more videos and explore this and I might let him pimp me out to see how that feels. I would avoid the "he has pimped me already part."

There that's my thought, Ms. Carol, take it as you wish.

Sarah was laughing and rubbing herself as she ran through all that. I looked at the clock and realized it was close to quitting time and we had only got about a third done of what we should have. I knew she was right, so I just had to take the rip-the-bandaid-off approach.

more to come in the next part

Lordshark
Lordshark
611 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Keeping the Wife Happy Pt. 01: Stan Jules has her first extramarital encounter.in Loving Wives
Cuckold Dilemma Ch. 01 Carefully organising the first time fuck buddy is crucial.in Loving Wives
Samantha Samantha shows off her costume to her husband's coworker.in Loving Wives
We Cuckolded My Sister’s Husband He’s averting his eyes when I want to discuss our marriage.in Loving Wives
More Stories