Dr. Coprophilia

Story Info
Teah and the doctor make an appointment.
2.9k words
4.63
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarvis yanked down the front of his pants.

"Jesus," Teah whispered.

"Big enough?" he asked her.

"Whatever you say, pickle dick."

"Teah, like I said, I want to sample the goods."

"I'm free this weekend," she told him. "We can go someplace private, outdoors."

"I'd like that very much."

"Good."

Teah finally draped her arms around him.

"You wanna see me push out a big turd, doctor?"

"Teah," he said, "I would love it..."

He kissed her.

"If you would get naked..."

He sucked her mouth.

"Let me fuck you in the ass..."

He continued to kiss her.

"And then, take a huge dump..."

He looked her square in the eyes.

"In my mouth."

Teah was floored by what Jarvis just asked her.

She searched his eyes and found them unwavering.

Jarvis was dead serious.

So serious, that Teah thought he'd ripped down her pinstripe pants, put his face under her bottom and waited for her colon clay.

"You want me to shit in your mouth?" she asked.

Jarvis only bobbed his head.

Teah choked back the urge to gag.

She loved that he had straight teeth and was a bit flustered to even picture his pearly whites caked with some woman's excrement.

"Did your wife ever shit in your mouth?" she asked.

"Plenty of times," he answered promptly.

That's what I was afraid of, she thought.

Teah sat on the edge of her desk.

"So, all this time, you wanted to taste my poop? I mean, all of those check-ups you did on me? All of those suppositories you administered?"

She thought of a visit to his office with Hannah.

"You cut off a chunk of my poop once. You said that you needed a sample of my bowel movement. You didn't eat it, did you?"

Jarvis lowered his head now.

"Oh my God," Teah said.

But, she wasn't grossed out.

Just shocked that this man that she, in the past, often flirted with, and teased, had a fetish that she never dreamed he'd have. Then, she had a wild idea.

Teah pulled down her pants.

"Tell you what. I want you to fuck my ass."

She turned around and bent over on the desk.

Jarvis laughed.

"You're joking."

Teah reached around and dug into her butt.

She put her fingers to his nose and his hand quickly clutched her wrist before she could take it away.

She studied him while he inhaled deeply.

He was helplessly addicted.

Then, like she guessed, he licked the ends of her fingers clean, even under her fingernails.

"You're serious about eating my poop, aren't you?"

"It's either that, or pooping in your panties."

"All right," she said. "I'll shit in your mouth. But, you'd better give me the best anal sex I've ever had."

"You won't be disappointed."

Teah pulled up her pants again.

"Where can we do this?" she asked.

"I'll let you choose the place," he answered.

Crusaders of the Cross, Teah thought.

"Any special requests?" she asked.

"Yeah. Wear something sporty."

"Sporty, huh? I can swing that."

"Exercise before you come," he added.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Some light jogging."

"I get it. You're one of those guys who gets off on smelling a sweaty booty. I'll see what I can do."

"One more thing," he said. "Don't want you to wash your feet."

Teah laughed.

"What?!"

"And, the day before we meet, can you put your feet into a bowl of popcorn?"

Teah nodded her head and snickered.

"You really are a weird one."

Jarvis pulled her close and she felt his erection.

"You want my rock hard dick deep in your ass?"

"Fuck yeah," she breathed.

"Then do what I say. Buy a one pound bag of movie theater popcorn and put your feet into it for about an hour. Wear wool socks to bed. When you go home tonight, eat a big dinner with lots of cheese."

"I know the drill," she said. "Mac and cheese binds me up pretty good. I just hope my torpedo can fit in your mouth."

Teah went to the supermarket where she purchased everything she needed to make a pan of southern style macaroni and cheese.

She even bought a one pound bag of popcorn.

Teah was weirded out by his request, and at the same time excited.

Of all the bizarre requests that men have given to her based on sex and her bodily functions, this one had to be the oddest.

But, this was a goal she'd always wanted to achieve.

Jarvis was a tormented soul and Teah felt partly responsible for making him the way he was.

All of those visits where she flirted with him turned him into the poop-eating monster that he was today.

Teah wanted to make good on her word to please him in exchange for great anal sex.

But, there was no way in the world that she'd ever kiss Jarvis Angeles on the mouth again.

By Saturday morning, Teah was ready to go.

The sky was clear and the weather was terrific.

She had slept with her feet in small grocery bags of popcorn. Her nails were unpainted.

She put on a black racer back sports bra with a zip front, tight black aerobic shorts and aerobic sneakers.

She threw her hair back in a ponytail and took along her waist pack to carry her MP3 player and a 16 ounce bottled of purified drinking water.

Teah got into her minivan and drove to the camp grounds of Crusaders of the Cross.

This was where the church held couples retreats.

The place was a playground where adulterers and fornicators could reach their most high orgasms.

Teah had done her fair share of fucking, but this visit to the camp grounds was a private affair.

She arrived at the park and brought along her roll along tote bag, which doubled as a backpack.

She waited for Jarvis on the other side of the rec hall, so that nobody would see them together.

Jarvis pulled up in his turbo convertible.

He got out wearing gym shorts, sneakers and a basketball jersey. He met with Teah, backpack slung over his shoulder. He gave her a friendly hug.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Good," she said. "Ready?"

"Yeah," he answered. "Lead the way."

They began their hike into the woods nearby.

"I can feel it inside of me," Teah said. "It's ready to come. But, it may get stuck. I figure by the time we finish our walk, I'll be ready to unload this thing."

The fact that she spoke indirectly about what she would do made his dick rock hard.

Jarvis walked with Teah for about an hour.

They took a break at a nature trail checkpoint.

Jarvis watched as Teah drank the rest of her water with her hand on her waist, and then they were back on the path again.

Teah blabbed about her job, Hannah, and how much she loved to eat.

Jarvis would walk behind her to watch her buttocks bounce in those tight black aerobic shorts.

As the breeze kicked up, Jarvis began picking up the faint scent of buttery popcorn.

He knew the smell was coming from Teah, but he was confused as to how strong the odor of her feet was. If the smell was too strong, it would turn him off.

He wanted her so badly, he could taste her.

Teah and Jarvis reached a lake and watched the geese and ducks before they moved further down the path to a cool grassy grove.

They put their backpacks down and set up just beyond an enclosed area lined with brushes.

Jarvis laid a fluffy bedspread down on the grass and put a white top sheet over it.

They were shaded from the sun and surrounded by thick bushes.

The doctor was in.

Teah removed her waist pack before she stepped out of her aerobic sneakers and onto the sheet.

She kneeled down and rubbed her tummy, which was reasonably flat and toned for a woman her age.

"Stand up," Jarvis told her.

She did this as he sat down, removing his sneakers and his jersey. She stood there in her sports bra and aerobic shorts.

"Turn around," he said.

Teah slowly turned until her back was facing him.

"Take your shorts off," he said.

Teah thumbed the elastic and slowly took down her shorts mid-thigh.

When she spread open her butt cheeks, Jarvis crawled over to her and put his face to her bottom.

The warmth from her ass crack was intense, but what got his attention was the rich aroma of premium cinema popcorn he inhaled.

Jarvis figured she must have crammed popcorn between her butt too, because he immediately began to lick buttery salt from her ass crack.

Teah semi-squatted while he ate out her asshole.

She held her cheeks open while his tongue licked up buttery salt that had mixed with mild perspiration in her gluteal region.

Teah pulled away and turned to him.

"I have to pee," she said.

Jarvis went into his bag and took out an empty water bottle.

Teah wedged the bottle mouth between her pussy lips and made certain the opening matched her urethra.

Then, she paused.

"You're not going to drink my piss, are you?"

"No," he answered. "Why would I do that?"

Teah smiled.

"But, you'll eat my bowel movement?!"

Jarvis didn't respond.

Teah turned around with the bottle held firm in place by her thick thighs.

Jarvis pulled her cheeks apart just as the urine stream unleashed and filled the water bottle.

When she peed, her anus opened up to the size of a nickel and blew a long whisper that ended with what sounded like ice slowly cracking at room temperature.

Teah's body shivered as the bottom of her asshole hung down and lowered into a gaped open mound.

She began to squat.

"It's ready to come."

She got down like a frog with her arms before her.

She put her head down and stuck her ass out.

Jarvis watched as a morsel of dark brown poop appeared in the darkness of her open anus.

Cracking sounds continued as she took her time moving the thing down to clear her anus.

"It's so hard," she breathed.

Then she dug into her anus and broke off a piece of poop. She dropped it on the sheet and Jarvis picked it up. He inhaled the scent of the poop ball before he popped it into his mouth.

The flavor of nothing made his senses run wild.

He began to lick at her budding asshole, forcing his tongue as deep as it would go up in there.

Teah knew this thing wasn't coming down if she remained standing and without stimulation.

She turned around and pushed Jarvis down.

She got on top of him and let her love glove slide down over his erection.

"Help me get this dookie out," she said to him.

Teah was about to lean down to him, but he sat up and held her close as she began to ride the shit out of him. Teah let his cock pound her cervix until she gushed pussy juicy all around his meat shaft.

Jarvis could feel the turd against her vaginal wall and the blockage made her pussy feel tight.

Teah was soft, plush and she smelled so good.

Teah was enjoying the dick so much, she grabbed Jarvis by the face and kissed him on the mouth.

Her breath carried a faint scent of mint baking soda toothpaste.

Jarvis smoothed his hands over her skin, down her back, and squeezed her buttocks before putting his right middle finger up her butthole.

He wiggled his finger around until the tip of it touched the head of a hard turd.

Jarvis managed to remove another morsel of poo from the fecal brick stuck in her butthole.

Before he could put the poop ball to his lips, Teah's mouth enclosed around the tip of his middle finger and sucked the fecal morsel right up.

Jarvis was shocked as he watched Teah suck his finger like she was sucking a dick.

This woman just ingested her own poop.

Jarvis kissed her avidly as she bounced on his cock.

Then he turned her over on her back and he got on top. She pulled her legs back and raised her feet up.

He sat up and continued to plug her while the soles of her bare feet touched his face.

Jarvis sniffed her feet and became wildly aroused at the buttery scent of popcorn between her toes.

He put the big toe of her left foot into his mouth and sucked on it.

Teah groaned with pleasure and listened as the front of his thighs clapped with the undersides of hers.

"You like my sweaty butthole?" Teah asked.

"Oh yeah," he pounded her. "Fuck yeah."

"I cut open a microwave popcorn bag and folded it between my butt," she confessed, "so you can lick the salt and butter out of my asshole."

"I wanna see it come out," he said to her.

Teah pushed him down and turned around.

She got her down to where his dick was and started sucking on it.

Jarvis was in heaven.

Her huge ass was spread open and in his face. Her anus was gaped open with a hint of poo toward the back of the cavern, peeking out of the darkness.

"Can you push it out for me?" he asked her.

Teah stopped giving head and bore down.

Jarvis saw the skin around her entire anus bulge out. This turd was fucking huge. She groaned as she pushed and it sounded like she was sobbing.

When Jarvis saw the awful head of the poo-wad, he knew that he was in trouble.

"Look at the size of this thing," he said.

When the turd pushed downward and touched his chin, he opened his mouth and prepared to choke on her stool.

Teah pushed while Jarvis held her cheeks open.

The turd curled a bit as it exited her back passage, filling his mouth with so much ass clay that his teeth scraped the top of the stool as it entered his face hole.

Teah moved down a bit as the turd kept coming.

Then she found that she had to sit up, because the thing was still clearing her anus.

When she felt the last bit of the stool leaving her body, she stood up and turned around.

"Damn," she breathed. "What a huge shit."

Jarvis laid there with her turd sticking out of his mouth like a vertical sweet potato.

Teah cleaned her butthole as best she could with some baby wipes while Jarvis took the huge turd from his mouth. He sat up with it and sniffed it.

Teah watched with her mouth open as Jarvis bit into her bowel movement. He chewed up her feces like it was part of a hardy meal. Teah stared at him as he approached her with the gnarled end of her own turd.

Jarvis chewed and held it out to her.

She eye-balled the dark brown poop nub before she finally made her choice.

Sunday afternoon, Teah was seated at the kitchen table with a mug of hot green tea before her.

She was in her flip-flops, tunic shirt and leggings.

"Dr. Angeles called," Hannah entered and said.

"When?" Teah asked.

"This morning."

Teah stared at the floral design on her mug.

"Mom?"

"He ate my poop."

Hannah's face contorted.

"What?!"

Teah looked at her daughter.

"Dr. Jarvis Angeles ate my bowel movement."

Hannah sat across from Teah.

"You're kidding."

Teah nodded her head.

"He's been eating my poop for years."

"I told you he was a pervert, mom. You kept on going to him to get your repositories.

"They're supposit--"

Teah shut her eyes.

"Nevermind."

"So, you went out with that perverted doctor, after I told you not to?"

"He ate my dookie like it was a fucking candy bar."

"Okay. He ate it. But, what did you do to him?"

"Nothing," Teah said, eyes steady.

"You're lying, mom."

"No I'm not."

"You know how I can tell? You don't blink your eyes. Then, they get all watery like you're about to cry."

"We went jogging and I had to use the bathroom."

"Did he eat your pussy, mom?"

Teah grinned and lowered her eyes.

"He ate out my asshole."

Hannah laughed out loud.

"I knew! I know you too well, mom."

"I don't know how to describe it," Teah said. "At first I was disgusted. I couldn't fathom him ingesting my feces. Then, he started in on me, it was like..."

Teah's eyes moved side to side.

"He was worshiping me."

"It aroused you," Hannah replied.

Teah took a sip of green tea.

"He worshiped my butt, my bowel movement, my feet. After we had sex, he handed my turd to me."

"You bailed on him," Hannah answered.

Teah lowered her eyes again.

"I ate it."

"What?" Hannah asked.

Teah palmed her face.

Hannah laughed again.

"You ate your own poop?!"

Teah could only laugh along.

Either that, or cry.

"What'd it taste like?" Hannah asked.

"Warm, moist, bland whole wheat bread."

"Eww. You didn't get sick from the smell?"

Teah drank her green tea down.

"I wasn't thinking about that. I wanted his cock in my ass. After I chewed it up, he put me on the ground and dug my butthole out. The pressure of his dick in my ass made me crazy. It made me cum."

Hannah nodded her head and got up.

"You know you're going to hell, right?"

"For eating my own poop?"

"For having sex with a married man."

"He's divorced, Hannah."

Hannah scoffed at her mother.

"Shit eater."