Queen of Scat

Story Info
A woman embarks on a career to be showered in shit and piss.
3.1k words
4.38
9k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving university I took a job in a nearby city. I enjoyed the freedom living in a city provided and started attending a local munch to meet like-minded kink friends. One man I met who I liked was Matt. He was slightly older than me and whilst we didn't fancy each other, we enjoyed each other's company and would ensure we caught up at each munch. As the months passed I realised I was struggling financially and with the rising rents and prices I was thinking I was going to have to give up city life and move back home with my parents. With this in mind, I attended what I thought would be my last munch and told Matt of my problems.

"Would you like to come and work for me some weekends?" he asked. I was intrigued and asked to know more. He had a friend David who had inherited a large house in the country a few years before. David was keen to stay living there and so hired it out for 'parties'. By now I was really curious and I told him to get to the point. The house was regularly used to host parties where men from the city where we lived would come to the house for drinking and whoring.

"You'd be working as a prostitute," he went on to say and continued that the men had paid for the party and any money they offered me would be mine for keeps. After telling me more he told me that the first party was in a couple of weeks and that I should come along. On the day of the party, I was quite anxious and had texted Matt repeatedly asking about things like what to wear, how much makeup should I apply and whether would they provide condoms. He messaged me back and eventually I chose a cocktail dress to wear, something that showed off my legs and would be easy to remove and some low-heeled shoes. I wandered to the meeting point where the minibus Matt had chartered would pick us up and saw a group of well-dressed women already waiting. They were all in their twenties like me and appeared uninterested as I appeared. Matt had warned me of this as I was competition and could prevent the girls from getting work. As I stood there I listened to them gossiping.

"Most time the men are so drunk that they can't get it up and soon fall asleep," was the reply from one followed by laughter from all of the others. The minibus then arrived and we boarded and it took us on an hour's journey out into the countryside. When we arrived Matt hadn't been wrong in his description of the house being in the middle of nowhere. It was also well hidden so an ideal location to hold parties without intrusion or disturbing the neighbours. I followed the other girls inside and smiled when I saw Matt who came over to give me the grand tour. He took me all around the house showing me the socialising areas downstairs and the bedrooms upstairs. The garden featured a swimming pool and so I was glad I had brought the swimwear Matt had suggested. With the tour over I made my way back inside before the guests arrived.

We heard the bus before we saw it as the shouting from the men on board drowned out all other noises. As they climbed off the bus I noticed they ranged in ages between thirty and fifty and they all made loud comments about what they would like to do with us if they had a chance. Before any sex could get under way though they went inside for their supper and more drinking.

After supper, I noticed the other girls soon started flirting with the men and soon were disappearing off for sex upstairs. I admit that I did play the part of a wallflower for the start, watching what the other women did before changing into my swimwear and joining the remainders in the pool. It was here that a man started flirting with me and eventually I told him my prices, he handed over cash and I took him upstairs. He must have been approaching fifty and in his drunken state I had to undress him and try to coax an erection out of his small and flaccid penis. Despite trying there was no joy and he soon fell asleep. I was mortified and wondered what to do so I snuck out of the room and saw one of the other girls emerging from another room.

"Just leave them be," she told me and so I let him sleep and headed back downstairs to mingle during the dying stages of the party. The men left soon afterwards and then the minibus arrived and took us back into the city. Matt messaged me the next day to check on me and asked if I would come again. I told him I had mixed feelings about sleeping with men and so he suggested we meet as he had another idea.

"It's a shame you're not dominant," he said when we met as he told me the type of men who would attend the parties loved playing with a Dominatrix and being tied up, whipped and humiliated. He knew I wasn't a Domme as he had seen me play and knew I was naturally submissive. He went on to explain that there was a barn at the property that they planned to use for live sex shows. The men who attended would pay to watch live sex acts and this included BDSM play.

"How much pain can you take in a play session?" Matt asked at our meeting. I told him I could take the pain and had endured multiple sessions featuring some quite cruel implements like canes and Martinette. He digested this for a moment and asked if I would like to submit to a female Domme at one of their BDSM parties. The men attending would pay to watch these shows and he wanted me to take part. A few days later he tested my pain limits in a local dungeon by tying me to a frame and whipping me with various implements starting with soft floggers and ending up with a cane. He applied the tools across various areas of my body, including a leather-tipped crop against my exposed bare pussy which hurt like hell. Finally, he looked satisfied and said I should attend the next party.

At the next party, I dressed in much more subservient clothing and headed over to the house for the party. I was quite surprised at the transformation in the place as rooms that had been boudoirs for the vanilla events were now looking more like BDSM dungeons by the addition of metal frames and selection of bondage restraints and punishment tools. Some of the rooms would be used by the Dommes who attended these events to administer one-to-one sessions. I was there for the live show where I would submit to two Dommes whom I was introduced to early in the evening so that we could discuss the play session and my limits. Both were lovely and much nicer than the vanilla whores, as I called them, from the previous party I had attended.

After the men arrived we were all introduced to the men and the sessions available, including the live play I was taking part in, were explained. The men then went off for their supper and when we knew they were finishing off I took my place up ready for the live play to start. Quite a few men appeared, paying their fee for the live show, and sat down to wait. The show started with me being tied up, gagged and hooded and then the punishment started. The women beat me with various implements and to different parts of my body. The Dommes were skilled at applying the implements and the pain was applied evenly across my body. When they applied riding crops they ensured the leather tip struck my body, usually against my nipples causing searing pain to spread through my body.

When they had finished the initial play they asked the men if they wanted to see more they would have to pay. The women and I had agreed to this and I had given them a sign of my ability to take more. When I'd had enough they stopped and invited the men over to inspect my post-play marking and allowing them to touch me, again extracting as much money as possible out of these men as they paid to run their fingers over the red welts and stripes across my skin. At the end of the evening, Matt came over and gave me my money. It was a lot more than I had made from last time and I told him I would be happy to do it again. I took part in a few more shows like this and then Matt asked to meet me to discuss a new idea.

"How do you feel about piss and scat play?" he asked. I told him I thought it was gross but he put a hand up and said it was a real money maker. He told me men would pay a fortune to watch a piss or scat show with the biggest money being paid for scat. He told me a figure I could earn in one night and it was huge. He also told me that he had a plan to have a piss and scat show at the next party and would I be happy to be in it. I agreed on the basis that I could earn some serious money and I wouldn't be expected to eat it but I was also curious now to know what piss and scat play would be like. When I arrived home I looked up scat porn on the internet and started watching some videos and the more I watched the more aroused I got. Eventually, I had to undress and lie on the bed rubbing my clit imagining a woman straddling me and defecating onto my tits before smearing it all over me.

Matt made me come to the house before the others on the day of the party. When I arrived he led me to the barn to show me the setup he had created. In the room was a bath tub which I would lie inside. The tub would be covered with a large piece of wood which had three holes with toilet seats over my face, torso and legs. The covering had strip lights to illuminate the inside of the bath and cameras which fed to two large TV screens placed on each side. As Matt was an engineer I think he was more interested in his setup than the sex act to be performed.

"The men will pay the most more to see someone shitting onto your face," he explained with a giggle. I didn't find it funny but was willing to listen more. The idea was that the men would pay to see one of the girls pissing or shitting onto me whilst sitting over me. They would pay depending on where the piss or shit landed with a price of £100 for the legs, £250 for my breasts and £500 for my face. I was pleased the girls would be dumping their bowels on me as I didn't fancy seeing a fat hairy arse over my face. the girls had also been told what to eat to produce the right consistency in their shit.

After the men arrived and had finished their dinner I was introduced as the Scat Queen and that the Scat Show would start shortly afterwards. Matt led me upstairs and allowed me to undress before he bound my wrists to my thighs and helped me into the bath, placing the cover over the top. He had provided me with some goggles as he didn't want anything going into my eyes but it was my mouth I was more worried about. The striplights illuminated the inside of the bath and I could see light through the toilet seat after it was opened. After settling in I heard Matt ask the men to select a girl and then choose where she wanted to shit on me. The first man wanted to see her shit on my face which I knew was inevitable.

I saw the toilet seat above my face lifted up and the girl's bottom sit on the seat directly over my face and then I watched as her sphincter dilated and a snake of brown poo appeared. She squeezed it out and soon it fell onto my face landing across the bridge of my nose followed by a stream of piss from her vagina. It was soft enough to slowly bend and I felt the warm brown turd against my skin for the first time. I had to steel myself for the sensation which wasn't nice to begin with but I soon got used to it. As the turd landed and formed to the shape of my face the men went wild and I could hear cheering and stamping of feet.

The next time the seat was lifted it was above my face again confirming Matt's belief that the men would pay to see a girl crapping on my face. I again watched as she placed her bottom on the seat and then squeezed to dilate her bumhole and allow the contained brown mess to escape. The second turd was enormous and it snaked out forever, landing on my forehead and starting to move to the top of my head until I heard the men beg the woman to move slightly sideways so that it landed over my eyes.

As the second turd covered my goggles I couldn't see and so was not ready for the third turd which started to land on my chin but then coiled down over my mouth, which was firmly shut, and towards my nose. It smelt awful and I was really worried some would go up my nostrils and Matt told me later he was worried too so intervened and suggested the girl scoop some up.

I felt a hand reach down and scrape the brown mess off my mouth and nose. As the girl held it up Matt asked the men if they wanted to see her smear it over herself and of course they did. I learnt later that she lifted her dress and smeared it over her chest, pushing some inside her bra to rub it over her tits and smeared the remainder over her face and into her hair. The men loved this and were shouting for more.

The fourth girl also dumped her load on my face and it landed over my eyes again. As well as dumping their bowels they had also emptied their bladders which were full after Matt told them to drink lots before the show. My face was covered in warm brown smelly shit and I was lying in a pool of warm, but rapidly cooling piss.

The men paid for the remaining two girls to shit on my breasts. As I couldn't see I remained unprepared for the turds that landed on me and wondered how much they had all been eating as there was a tonne of shit on me by the time they had finished. Whilst I lay there looking humiliated and used, I could feel something stirring in me and wanted to use my hands to touch myself and wank myself off.

Matt eventually called time on the session, removing the cover, scooping the turd off my face, helping me up and removing the wrist bindings and goggles. As I stood there the men cheered and Matt had told me he had another plan to get more money out of these men.

"Who'd like to see the girls rub all of this shit onto each other?" Matt asked. The men went wild and money appeared which Matt happily collected and indicated for us to get on with it. The girl who had rubbed the shit onto herself earlier reappeared but naked as did another girl. We then grabbed handfuls of the warm brown mess in the bath and rubbed it onto each other. We covered each other rubbing handfuls of shit over our bodies and faces giving each of us a total brown covering. In the mild evening temperature, the layer soon dried and finally Matt said that the three shit whores were done and the show was over.

I desperately wanted a clean now and Matt asked me if I would like the woman to wash me but I said he could do it. With that, he turned on the shower and started to wash me down, using plenty of soap to clean my skin and remove all traces of the brown excrement which was everywhere. He was good at this and washed me in a very professional manner, not abusing the trust I had placed in him at all. As he soaped and scrubbed me in silence I realised how much I liked him.

Once washed and with my skin back to a nice pink colour I dried myself and put on the comfortable clothes I had brought for the post play period. Downstairs the men were leaving and I could hear the girls sigh in relief. The minibus then arrived and Matt handed me the bundle of cash he had taken for the shit show. It was a fortune and helped allay my earlier concerns about being able to stay living in the city. I took some notes off the top and handed them to Matt and then I leaned up and kissed him slowly on the cheek.

Back home I lay awake and as I relived the evening and the sights and sounds my hand wandered down between my legs to stimulate myself. As I closed my eyes and revisited the moment of shit hitting my face my climax grew and I happily orgasmed.

I only returned to the parties to participate in the BDSM shows after that. Matt only arranged one more shit show as the other girls complained that the men spent all their money to watch me being used as a human toilet and they got very little work out of the evenings. It was a shame as I was growing to like being the Scat Queen I was now known as.