All Comments on 'Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore Ch. 13 - Epilogue'

by rikimaru4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is this the end of the series, or is there going to be more, Rikimaru4?

Is this the end of the series, or is there going to be more, Rikimaru4? This is a great series. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story. Wish there was more.

What’s next for your next story?

Nerdygamer9Nerdygamer9over 5 years ago
So what now?

Pretty nice series in general. Obviously don’t expect you to come back to this story, but I’d like to see something similar to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yup.

This is definitely the good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I sooo wanted this to have a happy ending! It’s fun and sexy and a HEA! I LOVE IT!

rikimaru4rikimaru4over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading!

Thanks to all for reading and leaving such encouraging feedback! While it's impossible to please everyone, I am so thrilled to see that people liked the ending... and that the story was involving enough for people to care how it ended!

If anyone wants to follow my writing, feel free to contact me (I dont want to advertise for other sites on here). But I'll post another story on here hopefully sooner than later!

-riki<3

HectorBidonHectorBidonalmost 5 years ago
Terrific read

I really liked the fact that you made this into a love story between the two main characters. Like Edward, I found Jenna a little hard to take at times. In some of the middle chapters the relentless pounding seemed more off putting and exhausting than arousing. But I guess that's partly what you were trying to say about full blown, wanton, animal lust. There was no Jennifer there, no sentiment, only physiology. But you brought her back magnificently here in the final chapter. "Call me Jenny." That was the emotional money shot for me. Very well done.

Your crisp, cinegraphic style gives your stories the immediacy of an action video. Your characters are believable and human. Your insights are thoughtful and smart. Just a real pleasure to read. I hope you keep on writing.

gravesellergravesellerover 3 years ago
A merging of opposites

I definitely like this version and take on The Curious Case of Dr.Jackel and Mr. Hyde. Mainly because of the ending as it shows a integration of Jennifer and Jenna into the new persona of Jenny, who is a middle ground between the scientist and the slut.

vikster89vikster89about 2 months ago

the ending was much much better than I ever imagined it to be! absolutely loved this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrikimaru4@rikimaru4
Creator of erotic mind control/transformation stories. If you'd like to read more of my works or get advance chapters, check out my page: http://www.patreon.com/rikimaru

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES