Dr Jackal and Ms Hyde Pt. 02

Story Info
A young scientist accidental transformation continues.
2.8k words
4.72
11.3k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke sometime later and I was glad to see my cock and balls were back. I called the guys and we arranged to me at the campus canteen for dinner. I showered and dressed and was about to leave when I'm not sure why I stuffed my girl clothes into my backpack just in case it happened again.

I felt fine until I got to the canteen and I saw Marc, I suddenly felt flushed, and Simon said "Oh shit" as he noticed my eyes change colour to the electric blue.

I got up and ran towards the toilets. Without thinking I went into the female loo, and locked myself in a cubical. I just made it inside as my shirt front started to rise. The transformation was all done within 30 seconds, it was clearly becoming a faster process. I had to pull up my trousers that were now too large for my feminine waist, and pooled around my ankles. Sitting on the loo I raked my brains at how to get out of cubical unseen. I had two options, first stick my hand into my pussy and make myself cum, or second use the clothes I brought with me and get dressed en femme.

I decide to change my clothes since I could not guaranty, I would not change again as soon as I saw Marc outside, had the compound made me gay? I quickly stripped and redressed. I composed myself and left the cubical and took a quick look in the mirror. I tousled my hair a little and took a deep breath and left the toilet.

Marc's smile caught me off guard, it was more lust than friendly. It also made my groin tingle, and I felt a dampness in my panties. I tried to shrug off the desire to fuck Marc and tried to concentrate on my food. We got a few looks as no one recognised me as a girl. Simon said we needed a new name for me when I'm like this as people would stare if they called me Tim with 34C breasts and an arse that would make a priest erect. Marc suggested Tammy, and I dismissed that as my sister was Tammy. Simon laughed and said Ms Hyde as in Dr Jekyll. I thought for a moment and declared that when I was like this, I would be Alison Hyde. I also decided that I would need some more female clothing if this transformation was becoming more common.

After dinner, Simon left for a date and Marc suggested we go to the campus bar for some drinks. I drank red wine instead of my usual larger and Marc was clearly trying to flirt with me. I told him blankly that I was still a guy underneath this body, he said he could not control himself I was the hottest girl on campus. Several drinks later and Marc reached out and took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. As Tim, I would never have the never to get up and dance, but as this handsome man was taking me, I dutifully followed.

The first few songs were upbeat pop songs and we jumped around like a pair of teeny boppers. Then the inevitable happened and the DJ put on a slow Ballard. I was just about to leave the dance floor when Marc grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into a tight embrace. I looked into his eyes and my heart melted. He held me tight to his body with his hand resting just above my butt. Then something I'd never imagine happening to me happened, he kissed me, a man was kissing me! And to my shock, I kissed him back.

The kissing become heated as his tongue danced with mine. His hand had lowered and caressed my arse. I was in a daze as he said your place or mine, I heard a voice say mine, but I knew it was me, but again I felt like a passenger in my own body.

In a blur, we finished our drinks and headed to my dorm. As soon as the door was closed Marc was on me like an animal in heat. He practically ripped my clothes off, as he sucked my nipples, God this opened the waterworks in my pussy and I was soaked. I pulled his t-shirt off and fumbled with his jeans to get to his cock. I too was in heat and I needed a good fucking. Soon we were both naked as the day we were born, I looked a lot different when I was born. I had seen Marc's cock before in the changing rooms at the gym, but this was the first time I had seen it erect. A full 7" cut dick was in front of me and without a second thought, I dropped to my knees and swallowed it whole. I began to worship the cock in my mouth and the moans from Marc told me I was doing a great job.

Marc told me he was close, and I know I wanted his seed in my mouth so I upped my pace. His knees buckled as he fired his first load into my eager mouth. After I was sure I had his whole load, I let him slip out of my mouth and I swallowed his seed.

When he regained his composure, he pulled me to my feet and kissed me again. I lead him to my bed and he got between my legs and slid his tongue into my slit. Fuck, I thought I'd cum straight away. He kept flicking my clit as I played with my nipples, I could feel the fire of an orgasm building within me. He pushed a finger in me, and fucked me as he licked me.

I could take no more and I screamed in ecstasy as my orgasm hit, and I squirted my issue onto Marc's face.

He crawled up the bed and we kissed some more, and I could feel his re-energised cock rubbing my pussy lips. I bucked my hips up and his head entered me, I was more than ready for this. He pushed forward to me my thrust and he sunk deep within me, I felt a sharp pain as he took my virginity, but it barely lasted 10 seconds as the lust overtook me. He started to fuck me slow and gentle, I never felt such pleasure as he made me a whole woman. As his lust grew so did his pace, He was now pounding me as his release neared. I also felt the fire re-stoked within me; I too was close to exploding again.

My hips gyrated to meet his every thrust as we worked towards our common goal of mutual satisfaction. With a final grunt, he released his seed into me as I too orgasmed again. I felt like I would pass out from the pleasure as he thrust slowed down.

We laid there for a moment to catch our breaths, his cock still within me. I was a little disappointed when it finally popped free of me, now its job was done.

Marc laid beside me and pulled a blanket over us as we fell into a peaceful sleep with him spooning me.

I awoke with a slight hangover and the realisation that someone was cuddling me with an erection poking my bottom. The events of the previous night came slowly back as I recalled the pleasures I experienced. Marc and also started to stir behind me, and I felt is had reached up to my chest to fondle my breast. It took us both a few seconds to realise that I had no breasts. We both sort of jumped apart from each other, and he hopped right out of bed. His morning erection was dampened by waking up next to a guy.

For a second, I was worried he might hit me, but then he burst out laughing. I looked confused until he said we should have known this would happen after you orgasmed. I also started to laugh as it was true, we were so caught up in the moment we did not think about me reverting to Tim.

Another thing was here Marc stood in front of me naked and it had not triggered another transformation into Alison.

I showed and dressed and headed to the lab. Simon met us there and the smirk on his face as we told him what had happened. We did some more blood work and my level of endorphins was elevated. The conclusion was as long as I was sexually satisfied, I was would not transform into Alison.

We looked out what other activities can cause endorphins, and the safest option was a good workout. For the rest of the week, I went for an hour-long run and worked out in my flat. We monitored my endorphin levels and they were holding slightly less than the morning after my night with Marc. I also took to wanking twice a day, I thought it could not hurt.

A week had passed without incident, and we decided to try and lower my endorphin levels to see if I was cured. I missed my daily wank sessions, but not the running.

We monitored my levels and they steadily started to trail off to ambient levels. Again, another week went by without an appearance from Alison. My blood work was all normal as far as we could see.

We sat in the student union having a beer and Marc said he actually missed Alison. It felt weird him talking about her in the third person when she was in fact me. I did admit it was fun to see how the other half lived, and it really was nice to be fucked as a girl. Though now the itch was scratched, I did not find Marc attractive anymore. He pretended to be hurt, but we all burst out laughing.

Simon got serious for a minute and said that there was a real market in the LGBT community for this kind of drug. It would eliminate the need for invasive surgery to alter sex. If we could only make the transformation permanent or controllable, we would be millionaires!

Simon said he had a girlfriend who was trans and desperately wants to transition into a man. He was sure she would be a willing test subject.

I said we were not even sure it would work on a woman, or another man for that matter. Marc shocked us by saying he would take a dose and see what happens. He even joked that I might even get repaid for his night with Alison. I protested that it was still far too soon to say I was cured, but the two of them exited by dreams of wealth and fame talked me into giving Marc a dose of my compound.

An hour later we were in the lab and I drew out a dose based on Marc's BMI. He insisted he would not hold me responsible for any side effects. I could not do it, so Simon injected him.

Like with me nothing happened straight away. We took him back to my flat to monitor him, checking his blood levels every few hours nothing happened for the first day.

I just stepped out of the bathroom, wearing just a towel. One how the side effects left from Alison was I now had a ripped physic that many men would spend ages in a gym to achieve. Marc was playing on my PS5 in the living room and he turned as I entered.

I had a double-take as I noticed his eyes had gone from his normal blue to electric blue. Here we go I said to him, he just looked confused for a second until he felt the first signs of his impending transformation. I could see the sweat beading on his face as his internal temperature skyrocketed. His features were softening as his body started to lose mass, I grabbed my phone and started to film the transformation.

Like my first change Marc too passed out, but I was memorised as his body reformatted itself into a hot brunette. He was no longer a 6ft 1 hunk of man, but a 5ft 6 hot woman.

Marc came too a few minutes later, I was there with a glass of water. She laughed nervously and said I guess it worked then. I could not help but pitch a semi in my towel, she was my idea of a perfect woman. I can see why Marc was so attracted to Alison; the compound really did turn you into a perfect woman.

I was about to call Simon over when Marc stopped me, she was not ready for anyone else to see her yet. She surprised me by standing up and slipping off her t-shirt exposing her breasts. She giggled as she rubbed her nipples and my cock betrayed me as the towel did little to conceal my erection. I was finding it hard to see her as Marc.

So, what are we going to call you when you are like this, I said? She looked off to the side in deep thought and replied, Amanda, call me Amanda.

Amanda then looked at me again, but not my face. She laughed at the tent in my towel and asked if she had done that. Dumfounded I just nodded.

She took a step towards me and a swift motion, yank the towel away from me. She seductively tossed the towel aside and reached out and grabbed my throbbing cock now a whopping 8" (another side effect of the compound). She started to jerk it as she pulled me towards her. She might be the girl here, but she was clearly in charge.

As soon as I was close enough, she used her free hand to pull my head into a deep, passionate kiss. I pulled down her shorts, and she kicked them off her feet. Now both naked we explored each other's bodies.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom. I tossed her onto the bed and climbed on next to her. More kissing and caressing as she explored my dick and I had two fingers in her pussy. She broke our kiss and pulled my hand out of her, with a wicked grin she slid down to my crutch.

Without hesitation, she slipped my cock into her mouth, and I almost came straight away. It was hard to say what was better, getting my cock sucked, more my pussy licked. Amanda bobbed with a good pace as one hand worked my shaft and the other played with my balls. It was too much as a let rip into her mouth. She did not even slow down as I flooded her mouth, and savoured the nectar I had fed her.

My cock had barely softened when she let it drop from her mouth. She rejoined me at the head of the bed and kissed me. The familiar taste of spunk on my tongue as she passed some of my own seed into my mouth, snowballing me. She finally swallowed the remains of my orgasm as she straddled me. She guided my cock into her soaked pussy and impaled herself on me. She was a serious bitch in heat as she started to ride my cock. I grabbed her tits as she bounced on my dick. I'm sure if I was not in the flat, she would have grabbed a random stranger off the street for sex. She had an itch that need scratching for sure. She was also very noisy, moaning and screaming, she was soaked in sweat.

I grabbed her by the waist, and tossed her to the side without withdrawing my cock. When she was on her back, I started to pound her hard. She egged me on to fucker harder. She played with her nipples as I wrecked her pussy.

Her first female orgasm hit her, and her body shook. I did not slow down my assault and soon a second one hit her. As the third orgasm hit her, I coated her pussy walls with my seed.

We were both spent and after I pulled out of her, we were sound asleep.

I awoke a little later, Amanda was still asleep beside me, strange I would have thought 3 orgasms would be enough to change her back to Mark.

I headed to the bathroom for a pee, and just after I flushed the loo, I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror. Shit, my eyes just went electric blue...