Dr Jackal and Ms Hyde

Story Info
Yound scientist tries to build up his body to impress girls.
2.3k words
4.59
20.6k
30

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tim, I'm 21 years old guy and I am in my last year of university current studying chemistry and biology. Since puberty, I have not really gained the same muscle mass that my peers have, and was given the nickname Slim Tim due to my slight frame. I had a little luck with the ladies but most of the time I ended up in the friend's zone.

For my final year, I had to pick a research project to undertake. I decided I would investigate a way to bulk up the body by forcing a second puberty to increase body mass. After 3 months of theoretical research, I had a formula for a compound that I hoped turn a weed into a buff guy. All the computer simulations showed positive results, so I moved ahead and started to mix the compounds to make my formula.

One of the compounds was out of stock in the stores, and after checking the book I saw that Gersozine was an alternative compound so I grabbed a bottle of that shelve and headed to the lab. I mixed the cocktail together and then inserted it in the isotope regulated to activate my formula. It would take 8 hours to radiate the formula so I headed off to meet my friends for dinner.

I met up with Marc and Simon in the commissary and we discussed my project over our food. Marc medical student would not need my formula as he was any girl's wet girl's dream, Simon on the other hand could not punch his way out of a wet paper bag; not that he needed to impress the ladies since he was gay. We discussed the ethical rights to alter one's body in such a way, and that we should be happy with what we have.

Following dinner, I returned to the lab, it was deserted at this late of an hour. I was pleased to see my formula had "cooked" to perfection. Checking the instruments, the radiation had returned to normal background levels so I removed my now blue liquid from the regulator and took it to my work station. For the next couple of hours, I ran tests on my formula and the results were very exciting. The active formula mutated the cells as predicted, the only issue was the mutation was not permeant and the cells reverted to their previous states after several minutes. This was a little disappointing but it also gave me a stupid idea of testing it on myself thinking the results would be temporary. I drew a syringe of 50cc based on my BMI and injected it into my left arm.

I felt nothing, I assumed my body just absorbed the injection and it was diluted into my system. I was not stupid enough to up the dosage and decided to call it a night, and packed all my stuff up. I got back to my dorm around 9.30 pm and hit the shower.

As I let the water cascade over my head and down my body, I ran over the numbers in my head. 50cc's should have been enough to trigger a minor change, the test cells under the microscope showed an almost instantaneous reaction. I turned off the taps and stepped from the shower, suddenly I became lightheaded and had to grasp the sides of the sink to catch myself. I felt heat building within my core, I feared I might be having a heart attack.

I looked into the mirror and my normally hazel brown eyes changed to an electric blue. The heat had now consumed my whole body, and I was alarmed to see my cheekbones slowly rise and my jawline soften. My hair also showed signs of growth and had lightened in colour, what was happening to me?

My hips began to swell, and my butt became firmer. On my chest, my nipples had enlarged and I started to grow breasts. There was a sharp pain as my groin as my cock and balls retracted within my body forming pussy slit. I then lost consciousness and slumped to the bathroom floor.

I came too, and my foggy head started to clear. I brushed the blonde hair out off my face and stood up, the person staring back at me was not my, she was a beautiful sexy woman. Panic set in as I realised this was my fault. I rushed to grab my phone and I dialled Marc, he answered with his usual cheery greeting. The voice that replied was not my own, several octaves high and clearly a girl's voice. "Marc, it is Tim", silence. "Dude I've done something very stupid; I took my formula and something went very wrong". Marc asked if this was a joke and I reassured him it was not, Marc said he would be right over. I threw on T-shirt and Jogging bottoms; both were loose-fitting.

5 minutes later there was a knock at my door, and I let Marc in. Marc just stared at me; he could not believe what he was looking at! I made us some coffee and we sat on the sofa as I went over my evening mis-adventure. He suggested I get a full examination, so we finished up our drinks and headed over to the medical wing.

Once in the examination room, Marc had me change into a hospital gown and started to take blood samples and checked my vitals. Except for being of the wrong gender, I was perfectly fine. He also took a CAT scan of my whole body and the transformation was more than skin deep. The scans clearly showed a Womb and ovaries, indicating I full functional female reproductive system. As it was getting late and I would not get much help from my professor tonight, Marc recommended that I sleep with the issue tonight and come clean in the morning. He gave me some female sized scrubs and I headed home.

Once home I changed into one of my t-shirts and slipped into bed and wept myself to sleep.

I awoke to my alarm and rose out of bed. Suddenly the I remembered the issue from yesterday. I ran to the bathroom and the girl was gone, just like the cells in the lab tests I had reverted to normal. I called Marc and he was pleased to hear I had reverted to my male self. He joked I made a hot girl.

I spent the next week going over my formula calculations and could not find the problem. I became obsessed to find out why the transformation had gone so wayward on me. I decided I needed a more controlled human test. By now there were no trace amounts of the formula in my system, so I drew a sample of my blood and gene sequenced it. I was surprised to see nothing unusual in my DNA.

I decided to take another dose but I enlisted Marc to monitor my vitals during the transformation to see if anything popped up. He brought Simon in on our experiment as he was also a trainee biologist. I cooked up another dose of the compound and we book a medical lab for our after-hours test. We started slowly and only injected 10cc to start with. After an hour there were no signs of my metamorphosis. I took a further 50cc to complete the amount of my first dose. 15 minutes later I was chatting to Simon as Marc check the bank of screens I was hooked up to. Simon said "Wow" shortly by Marc as they both saw changes. Marc saw a jump on my ECG and PET scan as Simon witnessed my eyes change to the electric blue colour. My core temperature rose as my body started to change. My mind became slightly foggy, but this time I remained awake and alert for the duration of the transformation.

Marc declared my vitals had returned to normal as I now sat there as a hot girl. My arm was sore and I notice Simon had taken a blood sample mid-transformation. I felt less freaked out this time, and started to feel comfortable in my new softer skin. The guys got to work repeating all the baseline tests we did before I took the compound, all were normal. The only exception was my DNA had no traces of the X chromosome.

We had a few hours to kill before the compound wore off so again, I borrowed so female scrubs and we headed to the cafeteria for a late dinner. As I sat chatting with my friends, I became aware of guys staring at me. This attention felt flattering but uncomfortable all the same. Back in the lab, we passed the time playing cards, whilst I was hooked up to the monitors again.

Just after 1 am the monitor bleeped a change in status as the guys remarked my eyes were back being their normal hazel. For the next 2 minutes, my vitals spiked as my body reformatted itself back to the male me. We spent the next hour checking I was truly my old self before calling it a night.

The next day on the way to the lab I felt disappointed that the guys were not staring at me anymore. I was surprised by this self-revelation and quickly pushed it out of my mind.

In my lab, Simon and I poured over the data from the previous night. Simon joked that Marc had taken a shine to me. I playfully punched him in the arm, but secretly I blushed on the inside. The blood samples from my mid-transformation did show some clues to the cause of the change. If I had stuck with the original ingredients of the compound and not have used the substitute Gersozine I would have gained roughly 15% muscle mass, all be it temporarily, but the Gersozine overwhelmed my system triggering the breakdown of the x chromosome in my DNA.

Due to the late night the previous evening I called it a day early and headed back to my dorm. I stripped to my boxers and crashed out on my bed. I awoke a little later and something seemed off. I looked down and was greeted with the sight of a perfect pair of C cupped breasts, shit I transformed without the compound. I did not know what to do, I was in a panic. I found the scrubs from the other night and threw them on. I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and headed out to find Simon.

As I sat on the bus heading to Simon's dorm it passed the local high street. I could see in the windows all the mannequin's wearing the latest fashions. I'm not sure why but I hopped off the bus and made my way back to the clothes store and within 30 minutes I walked out wearing a mid-knee pale blue sleeveless summer dress. And thanks to the shop assistant a fitted bra, with matching underwear. They gave me a sexy cleavage, and the 3-inch heels caused me to arch my back and my boobs pushed out even further.

By the time I reached Simon's dorm, I was walking confidently in my new shoes. My initial freak out had subsided as I grew comfortable in my new skin. When Simon let me in, I explained that this transformation was not planned. He grabbed his gear and called Marc to meet us at the lab. Simon complimented me on my outfit and commented that he was wondering if the transformation was triggered subconsciously, I assured him that it was not my intention to do so.

Several hours later, we had performed several tests and poured over the data. The test that sealed my fate was when norepinephrine, a hormone released when you get aroused was introduced to my male blood sample. Within seconds all the x chromosomes disappeared. So that was it, like when Bruce Banner became angry, he turned into the Hulk when I was horny, I would change into a sexy girl. Bear in mind I was a 21-year-old guy, I'm always horny!!

Marc suggested trying Oxytocin, a chemical that is released upon orgasm and sees what effect that had. After a few minutes, my blood started to regain its x chromosomes. This was promising.

Marc calculated we did not have enough Oxytocin for my BMI in the lab, so with a smile and twinkle in his eye announced I would have too create it the old-fashioned way. I'm not sure why but I blushed, and Marc winked and offered to help. For a second, I contemplated accepting his offer before snapping out of the trance and said I'm sure I can take care of it.

Marc gave me a lift home and I could sense he wanted to fuck me; this made my pussy wet. But I held firm, I did not want to lose my virginity as a girl before I had as a boy. Once in my flat, I stripped off all my clothes and went to bed. I watched a couple of online videos on how to masturbate as a woman, and soon my fingers were hitting the right spots. As I rubbed my clit and played with my nipples, my mind wandered and I started to think of Marc. I wondered how big a cock he had and how good it would feel in me. After several minutes I felt the fire of orgasm rush through my body. It was more intense than any orgasm I had as a guy. Spent I was soon asleep in a post-orgasmic glow.

I awoke sometime later and I was glad to see my cock and balls were back. I called the guys and we arranged to meet at the campus canteen for dinner. I showered and dressed, but just as I was about to leave when I'm not sure why I stuffed my girl clothes into my backpack just in case it happened again.

I felt fine until I got to the canteen and I saw Marc, I suddenly felt flushed, and Simon said "Oh shit" as he noticed my eyes change colour to the electric blue.

To be continued.