Dr Jackal and Ms Hyde Pt. 03

Story Info
I gain more control over the transformation.
3.1k words
4.71
7.7k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed to the bathroom for a pee, and just after I flushed the loo, I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror. Shit, my eyes just went electric blue...

I watched in the mirror I watched myself transform into Alison. The metamorphosis was taking less than a minute now. I was very worried as not only was I sexually satisfied after my night with Amanda, but there was not a man in sight to trigger my female arousal. I wrapped a towel around my midriff and went back into the bedroom.

Amanda was still lightly snoring, and showed no signs of regressing to Marc. The time was a little after 9 am so I gentle woke Amanda up. As she came too, she smiled at me for a second before she realised, she was looking at Alison, not Tim. Furthermore, she had not changed back into Marc!

I threw on a t-shirt and some boxers and headed to the kitchen to put a pot of coffee on. Amanda followed a few minutes late similarly dressed. Over coffee, we pondered our situation, and how to get out of it. We called Simon to see if he had any ideas.

An hour later we all met up in the lab, I wore my only dress and Amanda in my spare scrubs. After another round of blood tests, there was no real clue as to why this was still happening to us. Simon said he want to try some neurological tests on us.

First, he connected us to a brain wave measuring machine. In turn, he showed us different imagines of naked people. For me, I had an equal reaction to both men and women, but Amanda had a stronger reaction to men.

Simon hypothesises that there was a degree of mental control over the transformation. The fact that I was comparing being fucked as a girl to a boy might have been the catalyst this time. So not just horny thoughts but horny as a girl would trigger the change. Amanda was clearly in no rush to change back.

Simon suggested we both get sexually satisfied and see if we returned to normal. I went into the cupboard and slipped my hand inside my panties and fingered myself whilst replaying the night with Marc through my brain. It did not take long for me to cum and squirt over my fingers. I took a minute to compose myself and I headed out of the cupboard.

I took my phone and called some pictures up of some hot babes. Nothing, now I was worried that I was stuck. But then Simon mentioned my eyes had gone to my natural brown and the transformation began. Soon I was Tim again, standing in a dress and girls' underwear. I ran back into the cupboard with my rucksack, I was glad I carried a change of clothes for Alison and Tim.

Back in my male clothes is Amanda's turn to try and change back. She went into the cupboard and not so quietly fingered herself to orgasm. When she emerged, she had a satisfied smirk on her face. We tried the same hot babe pics on her but nothing. 20 minutes and Amanda was still here. Amanda just came out and said she loved being a woman, it just felt so right.

I lent Amanda my dress and underwear so she could go off and get her own female clothes, and I stayed at the lab with Simon trying to figure out the next steps. Simon found it hard that a straight stud like Marc would fall so much into wanting to be a woman.

That night after turning Amanda down for another sex session I retreated to my flat. I wanted to see if I could at least get some control over my transformations. I sat on my sofa and closed my eyes. I tried to imagine Marc's cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I felt flush and a minute later Alison was sat on the sofa. I got up and grabbed a cup of coffee to calm my sexual lust down. Again, I sat down and closed my eyes and imagined my cock being sucked by Amanda. Again, I felt flush and I changed back into Tim.

Over the course of the evening, I tried this and every time I changed sex. I text Simon and Amanda and told them to come to my flat in the morning.

As I was getting ready for bed I changed into Alison and slipped into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, I was still Alison, I felt I now had control over the transformation. Just to make sure I put a lesbian porn video, guaranteed to get Tim hot and bothered, nothing. I hit the shower and concentrated on Tim and my body changed. I gave out a loud whoop.

At 10 am Amanda and Simon showed up, Amanda looked hot in a red leather mini skirt and off the shoulder top. I made us all a coffee and over the course of the next hour, I changed at will between Tim and Alison. In the afternoon I tried to teach Amanda how to control the change. It took several hours but finally, she changed back to Marc. He did look a little desponded, until he mastered changing at will. He now could have the best of both worlds. She jokingly offered Simon a dose so we could all go clubbing as girls together, he politely declined. He did say he would like to get his friend Beth over to discuss making her a man. I said it was risky as we could get into a lot of trouble for what we had already done.

But Amanda and Simon won out and an hour later there was a knock at my door. Beth was around 4ft10 short-cropped hair and dressed as a guy. There was no illusion that she was anything but a lesbian. Her eye perked up when she saw Amanda, who blushed in turn. Simon had already filled in Beth on our experiment, and to help convince her I changed into Alison and back. With her eyes widened and without hesitation she said she was in. I tried to be the voice of reason but she was adamant that she wanted to try it.

We told her to clear her schedule for a week and was to move in with me whilst we gave her the formula. After Simon and Beth left, Amanda said that since Alison was now controllable, she would need more clothes. She had a point; I did enjoy my time as Alison. So, I headed into my bedroom as Tim and 5 minutes late emerged as Alison in my only dress.

We took the bus to town and spent the rest of the afternoon shopping for clothes. I brought clothes for all occasions, formal, going out and casual, as well as some cosmetics. Amanda also convinced me to get some sexy underwear and stockings. With my credit card hurting from the abuse and my arms weighed down with bags we headed back to my flat.

I was now becoming comfortable in Alison's skin, now I had control over the transformation. Amanda cracked open a bottle of wine and said we should go clubbing tonight. I thought what the heck, Amanda soon left to get ready and I hit the shower. I pulled up several YouTube videos on make-up tutorials and after several false starts, I finally had a look I liked. I just highlighted my cheeks, a little mascara and some red lip gloss. I spent the next hour watching hair tutorials.

When I was satisfied with my look, I giggled that it never took Tim this long to get ready. I decided to be adventurous tonight so I choose a matching red lace bra, panties and garter set. Black lace top stockings, a crimson one should dress that fell just above my knee. And finished off with a pair of 3" red heels. I put my card, phone, cash and lip-gloss into my black small handbag. I sipped a glass of wine waiting for Amanda to come to get me.

30 minutes later Amanda knocked on my door. She looked a knockout with a tight black maxi dress, 5" heels and make-up that screamed fuck me. I said to her that she was seriously heading full-on into being a woman. She said she can't explain it, but since Tim fucked her, something awoke within her. She was not sure she could go back to being Marc, she knew she had to at some point but for now, she wanted some fun.

We grabbed a cab into town, I even caught the cab drive eyeing us up in the mirror. It was still early so the clubs were barely full. For a second, I was worried we would be asked for ID, but the bouncer just waved us through. After a couple of hours and a few vodka cokes, I felt my inhabitations relax and Amanda and I hit the dance floor. We danced like a pair of teenage girls. A group of lads came in and I caught one stealing glance's my way. I have to admit he looked fit, and I returned his gaze with a coy smile. His mate was clearly checking Amanda out.

After several minutes Amanda's admirer made his approach, the usual can I buy you a drink line. Amanda smiled at him and said only if your friend buys my friend one. With the ice broken they introduced themselves as Chris and Dave. Chris brought me a drink and we took a booth to chat. He was a law student at the university, I told him I was a lab assistant at the uni. After we finished our drinks, he invited me to the dance floor. As we walked to the dancefloor, I could see Dave and Amanda were kissing heavily. The girl is a nymph I thought to myself.

Chris and I danced for a bit and he brought me another drink. We stood near the bar and he slipped his hand around my waist, and when I did not protest, he leaned in and kissed me. His hand fell to my butt and squeezed my arse check and I swooned. Amanda broke our embrace to tell she was leaving with Dave. I whispered her to be careful, Amanda said don't worry if he does something she does not like Marc will return to defend her honour. We both broke out laughing.

After they left Chris and I returned to the dancefloor for some slow dancing. He held me close, with my arms around his neck. We stole kisses as the night wore on.

Around midnight he asked if I wanted to get out of there. He took me for a walk arm in arm down by the river. We paused at a section just out of sight of the bright town's lights. The moon reflecting off the water was so romantic, and I was feeling something more than lust as I looked up into Chris's eyes. Again, he kissed me, but with more passion. He gentle said would I like to go back to his flat. For a moment I hesitated, was I the kind of girl to sleep with a guy on a first date. Fucked it I thought and said sure.

We grabbed a cab and it pulled up to a small condo block, not far from the uni campus. Once in his flat, he put on some smooth music and made me a coffee.

We made out on his sofa, forgetting about the coffee. I pulled myself free of Chris and said I wanted to use the bathroom. In the bathroom, I fixed my lip-gloss, and slipped out of my dress.

Chris did not notice my return to the living room and I stood in the doorway, struck a sexy pose and coughed. When he looked up and saw me standing there in my lace underwear, I'm sure his jaw hit the floor. I walked over to him swinging my arse seductively as I walked. I pulled him to his feet and said where is the bedroom.

Chris led me to his bedroom and I helped him strip off. I shed my bra, panties and shoes, and we both fell onto the bed in a loving embrace. As we kissed, I could feel his stiffening cock rub my pubic bone. He sucked on my nipples and I felt the flood gates open in my pussy. I whimpered into his ear to fuck me already. He slid his hot 6" cock deep within me and I cooed as the feeling overwhelmed me.

Chris fucked me slowly, in no urgency to end our lovemaking. He was gentle and sensual and he kissed my breasts and slid his cock in and out of me. My hips raised to meet his thrusts, every one of my nerve endings tingled with delight. A fire had been lit within me and the feeling of pleasure built with every thrust of his member in my cunt.

The first orgasm hit, and I was a whimpering mess as it was soon joined by another. Chris increased his pace and he fired 3 ropes of man juice into me as I had my third orgasm.

He kissed me deeply as he pulled the blankets over us and cuddled me as we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke sometime later; Chris was gently snoring. I could see the time was 6.30 am. I felt a little guilty slipping out of his embrace. I collected my underwear and headed to the bathroom. I quickly dressed and scribbled a note telling Chris I had a wonderful time and I hope to see him again sometime. I thought about leaving my phone number but thought the better of it.

I left the flat and walked the mile to my flat. I stripped, removed my make-up and put on a nightgown and drifted back off to sleep. I knew that I loved being Alison, but I was not ready to give up on Tim just yet.

I awoke again around 11 am and saw that Simon had texted me. Beth was keen to get started with her treatment. I told them to come round at 3 pm.

I stripped and hit the shower and with some reluctance, I change into Tim. After I dressed, I cleared up Alison's clothes she had left spread over my bedroom floor.

I grab a light lunch at the local deli and headed to my lab to get the things I would need for Beth.

Simon and Beth arrived promptly at 3 at my flat. I could tell she was nervous, and I told her it was not too late to back out. She assured me it was excited nervous and she could not wait any longer. I measure her vitals and drew a syringe with the correct amount for her BMI. Here goes I told her as I injected it into her arm.

I made us all a coffee as Beth and Simon got her settled into my flat. After an hour nothing had happened, I decided to see if I could help along. I headed into my bedroom and came out as Alison, wearing and very short skirt and ruffled crop top. I sat close to her on the sofa and I gently put my hand on her thigh. Her breath become faster as she was clearly aroused by my proximity. I smiled when I saw her hazel eye change to electric blue, just like mine.

She started to sweat buckets as she started to gain body mass, her facial features started to harden and become more masculine. In shock, she grabbed her crouch as her clit started to grow into a penis. As with most people's first metamorphosis, she passed out. When she came too, she was a 6'2 hunk. As Beth was a small girl, she had torn her clothes like the hulk when she grew.

I led her into my bedroom and lent her some of Tim's clothes, he was a little smaller than Beth was now, but they would fit better than his old clothes would. When he came out and the bedroom, I took the opportunity to again return to being Tim, I did not want Beth too distracted. It took Beth a while to get used to his new size.

After an hour I sat him down and started to teach him how to change at will. He said he did not want to go back, I told him would have to for the time being as He could not go to classes like this, plus he would get me in a lot of trouble. He reluctantly agreed.

It took nearly 2 hours before I got him to change back to a girl. Unfortunately for Beth, she also suffered the same side effects Marc and I did. She was now smoking hot as a girl with long brunette hair and 33C breasts. She welled up when she saw her reflection in the mirror. We called Amanda to come and give a medical.

Whilst we waited, we perfected her transformation and she was almost doing it at will.

When Amanda arrived, she was wearing a tartan mini skirt and white open-necked blouse. I said Christ you looked like a schoolgirl stripper, she just stuck out her tongue playfully. Beth, now in man mode was clearly taken in by her and was by the bulge in his sweat pants, clearly aroused.

Amanda took his hand and led him into my bedroom with his medical bag. I sat and chatted to Simon, when we suddenly heard a scream from the bedroom. We both ran in to find Amanda on her knees deep throating, Beth. Amanda's blouse was open and she had Beth's cum over her face and tits.

Beth was unaware of us standing there as he lifted Amanda onto my bed. He ripped her panties off and sunk his whole 8" cock into her. She squealed with pleasure as Beth fucked her hard.

Simon and I were gobsmacked as Beth rode Amanda through 5 orgasms before unloading his second load of man juice. Both were covered in sweat and panting after their exertion.

Simon and I left them to get cleaned up. I was sporting a fully erect cock from the free porn show in my bedroom.

I could see these two would be trouble...